TV signal returning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, guysmith.

guysmith said:
http://www.rimmell.com/bbc/news.htm

This is a site providing info about a TV signal being bounced back to earth 47 years after its broadcast. Presently there is no official explanation. I am just putting it out in this circle to see if someone has heard any more details.

In Christ,
Guy
Sounds like someone is trying to say that there's a signal repeater and booster 23.5 light-years away from here! LOL! Maybe it's being bounced off the New Jerusalem?
Shalom, again.

I just checked out the link and noticed that it was from the BBC in London and includes a link to "Lost Doctor Who episodes!" Sounds like a promotional gimmick to me! LOL!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I'm glad the television has moved to digital. I doubt the broadcasts are strong enough to get bounced back in tact anymore. I wouldn't want the filth on today's television to persist.

UppsalaDragby

Feb 6, 2012
Don't we have enough replays as it is!

Although the original Dr Who was pretty good..

... according to my um... grandfather.. :rolleyes:

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have any of you ever read Carl Sagan's novel Contact? It begins with astronomers receiving signals of the first tv broadcasts ever made. It turns out that they were sent back by aliens as a way of establishing contact with us. Is it possible that fiction is now becoming fact?