Revelation 12:1 - 12:5 looks like it should be fulfilled September 15-19, 2023

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DannyHobkins

Aug 24, 2023
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 12:1 - 12:5 is in reference to the stars in sky.

12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days. (Comment - Unsure what this part of the prophecy may mean).

Actually Revelation 12:1 and 12:2 was fulfilled during the Feast of Trumpets in September 2017. The Virgo Constellation appeared representing the woman and the Leo constellation above her head. Now 7 years later the next 3 verses will be fulfilled.

Revelation 12:3 - 12:5 will be fulfilled during the Feast of Trumpets during September 15-19, 2023. Ill attach a link here that will be provide the visuals and explanations, much better then I could ever explain.

[removed]

Another interesting point is that this falls on the Feast of Trumpets which is now called Rosh HaShanah. Actually the Feast of Trumpets is Yom Hakeseh – The Hidden Day / It was ‘hidden’ because they didn’t know the exact day it would begin due to the fact that it is the only feast that starts on a new moon. God had asked Moses to keep this day, holy and we really don't know why. The Jews now use this day as Rosh HaShanah for the Lunar New Year, however that is not what God necessarily meant it to be.

5. Feast of Trumpets — Leviticus 23:24​

This feast began on the 1st day of the 7th month, Tishri. In a beautiful declaration, God commands his people to rest. During this time, all regular work is prohibited, and men and women present a food offering to God. This feast lasts 10 days and begins with trumpet blasts to signal the time to prepare for the Day of Atonement Feast. Traditionally, it's also referred to as the "Ten Days of Awe." It's a time to afflict your soul and engage in serious soul searching. It's a time to repent and get right with God.

In Leviticus 23:24, God commands his people to gather and commemorate the decree with trumpet blasts.

Fulfillment in Christ

On the same front, the sound of a trumpet is also associated with the rapture, or the time Jesus will return for his bride (1 Corinthians 15:52). Once he returns, there will be a wedding feast of celebration. Revelation 19:9 says, “Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding feast of the Lamb.” He’s preparing us to celebrate!

In summary, the Feast of Trumpets (Called Rosh Hashana today), points to the Rapture when the Messiah will appear in the heavens as a Bridegroom coming for His bride, the Church. The Rapture is always associated in Scripture with the blowing of a loud trumpet (I Thessalonians 4:13-18 and I Corinthians 15:52).

For those who may not know there are 7 Feasts, 4 which have been fulfilled and the next in line is the Feast of Trumpets.

The Spring Feasts:
1. The Feast of Passover
2.The Feast of Unleavened Bread
3. The Feast of Firstfruits
4. The Feast of the Harvest

The Fall Feasts:
5. The Feast of Trumpets
6. The Day of Atonement
7. The Feast of Tabernacles.

I do not know what may or may not happen in September, it could be Rapture related. However there is the sound of 100 Trumpets that played in Israel during this time. Will something happen after the trumpet is blown for the 100th time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy Cool

Jul 17, 2022
HIGHLAND,MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation and the administration of Grace do not coincide with each other.

Revelation technically begins when the administration (dispensation) of Grace ceases. And it ceases with Christ returning (in the air) for the Church of God, the body of Christ …. Only. …. No unbelievers or anyone (believer or unbeliever) prior to Pentecost will be in the gathering together unto Him.

Timeline Graph.jpg

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

12:5 is the birth and later ascension of Christ. That happened almost 2000 years ago. Most of Rev 12 has already happened. We are waiting for the GT to start, which is what is happening in the last verse.

Reactions: Marty fox

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days. (Comment - Unsure what this part of the prophecy may mean).

Actually Revelation 12:1 and 12:2 was fulfilled during the Feast of Trumpets in September 2017. The Virgo Constellation appeared representing the woman and the Leo constellation above her head. Now 7 years later the next 3 verses will be fulfilled.

Revelation 12:3 - 12:5 will be fulfilled during the Feast of Trumpets during September 15-19, 2023. Ill attach a link here that will be provide the visuals and explanations, much better then I could ever explain.

[removed]

Another interesting point is that this falls on the Feast of Trumpets which is now called Rosh HaShanah. Actually the Feast of Trumpets is Yom Hakeseh – The Hidden Day / It was ‘hidden’ because they didn’t know the exact day it would begin due to the fact that it is the only feast that starts on a new moon. God had asked Moses to keep this day, holy and we really don't know why. The Jews now use this day as Rosh HaShanah for the Lunar New Year, however that is not what God necessarily meant it to be.

5. Feast of Trumpets — Leviticus 23:24​

This feast began on the 1st day of the 7th month, Tishri. In a beautiful declaration, God commands his people to rest. During this time, all regular work is prohibited, and men and women present a food offering to God. This feast lasts 10 days and begins with trumpet blasts to signal the time to prepare for the Day of Atonement Feast. Traditionally, it's also referred to as the "Ten Days of Awe." It's a time to afflict your soul and engage in serious soul searching. It's a time to repent and get right with God.

In Leviticus 23:24, God commands his people to gather and commemorate the decree with trumpet blasts.

Fulfillment in Christ

On the same front, the sound of a trumpet is also associated with the rapture, or the time Jesus will return for his bride (1 Corinthians 15:52). Once he returns, there will be a wedding feast of celebration. Revelation 19:9 says, “Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding feast of the Lamb.” He’s preparing us to celebrate!

In summary, the Feast of Trumpets (Called Rosh Hashana today), points to the Rapture when the Messiah will appear in the heavens as a Bridegroom coming for His bride, the Church. The Rapture is always associated in Scripture with the blowing of a loud trumpet (I Thessalonians 4:13-18 and I Corinthians 15:52).

For those who may not know there are 7 Feasts, 4 which have been fulfilled and the next in line is the Feast of Trumpets.

The Spring Feasts:
1. The Feast of Passover
2.The Feast of Unleavened Bread
3. The Feast of Firstfruits
4. The Feast of the Harvest

The Fall Feasts:
5. The Feast of Trumpets
6. The Day of Atonement
7. The Feast of Tabernacles.

I do not know what may or may not happen in September, it could be Rapture related. However there is the sound of 100 Trumpets that played in Israel during this time. Will something happen after the trumpet is blown for the 100th time.
When do you think the child went back up to His throne?

When do you think that satan tried to kill the child when He was born?

Who do you think the child is?

Last edited:
Reactions: ewq1938

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reminds me of, "Barbie in the sky with diamonds."

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, we still looking to the Horoscope? Unreal, and Satanic.

Rev. 121-5 was fulfilled by Jesus' death 2000 years ago. Its a story that fills in "THE REAL PROPHECY" of Revelation 12 which states that Israel (The Woman, code seen in Gen. 37:9) will flee into the Wilderness (Petra & Bozrah area) where God will protect her for 1260 days. It can not happen in Sep. 2023 because it can only happen 3.5 years AFTER the Pre Trib Rapture. (which has yet to happen, of course).

The Stars in tge SKY is referencing Gen. 37:9, Joseph's dream stated that the Sun (Jacob) Moon (Rachel) and 11 Stars would bow down before him (the 12th Star). This the Sun, Moon an d 12 Stars = Israel.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That part about Christ's ruling all nations with a rod of iron is about Christ's future "thousand years" reign on earth with His elect over the unsaved nations. That will begin at His return on the "day of the Lord".

Rev 12:5
5 And she brought forth a man child,
who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to His throne.
KJV

That "His throne" phrase is speaking of The Father's Throne in Heaven. At present, Christ Jesus is sitting on the right hand of The Father's Throne, still expecting (meaning Jesus' coming is still expecting along with all His enemies made His footstool). Hebrews 10:12-13.

Matt 19:28
28 And Jesus said unto them, "Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed Me,
in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of His glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
KJV

The time of "regeneration" is about the time of the future restoration of the gathered 12 tribes of Israel back to the holy lands, and made one kingdom again, a la Ezekiel 37. That is when the "house of Israel" (ten lost tribes) and the "house of Judah" (Jews) will be joined into one nation again, under Christ Jesus, on earth in the holy lands.

It is only in that future time, that Christ's promise to His 12 Apostles to sit upon those 12 thrones over the 12 tribes of Israel, will be possible. Therefore, right there Lord Jesus revealed exactly when He will come to sit upon His throne, an earthly throne which He inherited from His father king David.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another point about the difference between God's Throne and Christ's earthly throne.

In 1 Corinthians 15:23-28, Apostle Paul pointed to the FULL GODHEAD returning to earth once all of Christ's enemies are made His footstool, meaning He reigns over them. That Hebrews 10:12-13 Scripture reveals Christ's throne is an earthly throne that He is to inherit per the angel of Luke 1:30-33, that Jesus will inherit it from His earthly father king David. When Jesus returns to sit upon that 'earthly' throne, The Father will still be in Heaven sitting upon His Heavenly Throne.

If you read 1 Corinthians 15:23-28 carefully, that is what Paul was pointing to.

BEFORE the FULL GODHEAD with The Father and The Son both returned to this earth, Jesus MUST first reign over all His enemies. At Jesus' future coming, that is when He will sit upon the earthly throne of His father David, and rule over all nations, and put down all authority and power, putting all enemies under His feet. Then once Jesus has done that, the Rev.20 events of death, the devil, and the abode of hell with its wicked, must all go into the "lake of fire" and be destroyed. Only then will The FULL GODHEAD return to this earth, and that means The Father and His Throne upon this earth, just as Revelation 21 reveals for the future. Per the last verse of Ezekiel 48:35, the name of that holy city on earth where The Father is then will be called, "The LORD is there".

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gods Elect.
Your accountable to Jesus for you teach and say.
Corinthians chapter 5, Every one must appear before judgement seat of christ.
Now you made distortion in God's word. I analyzed what you did.
The rapture theory is false doctrine.
False brethren are on top of Jesus list on judgement day.
Jesus hates false teachings and false shepherds.
Ezekiel chapter 13
Those who teach false doctrine, are not listed in Israel house records.
The hammer will come down on fake shepherds on judgement day.
Repent and get out the preaching business fast.
You were admonished and warned by man of God.

DannyHobkins

Aug 24, 2023
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gods Elect.
Your accountable to Jesus for you teach and say.
Corinthians chapter 5, Every one must appear before judgement seat of christ.
Now you made distortion in God's word. I analyzed what you did.
The rapture theory is false doctrine.
False brethren are on top of Jesus list on judgement day.
Jesus hates false teachings and false shepherds.
Ezekiel chapter 13
Those who teach false doctrine, are not listed in Israel house records.
The hammer will come down on fake shepherds on judgement day.
Repent and get out the preaching business fast.
You were admonished and warned by man of God.
My commentary is 100% truthful about Revelations. The asteroid is literally called "Child".

Unfortunately im guessing because im new to the forum, they took down my own personal photos and video to show the stars for the Feast of Trumpets and Revelation fulfillment stars in the sky. Its a shame because it clearly shows the coming prophecy.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My commentary is 100% truthful about Revelations.
I know you intend for it to be Danny. I think my commentary on Revelation 12 is true too.
The asteroid is literally called "Child".
I know it is. Named by Jack B Child who discovered it in 1989.
Unfortunately im guessing because im new to the forum, they took down my own personal photos and video to show the stars for the Feast of Trumpets and Revelation fulfillment stars in the sky. Its a shame because it clearly shows the coming prophecy.
It might be. It might be showing something. Because I think, for other reasons, that we're close to something big happening, I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss it all. If it is signalling something big, and with it being so close, it might be better just to be quiet about it and let it unfold.

I was already looking at just the comet P1 Nishimura. It was missed by all the automated telescopes. Discovered by the amateur astronomer Hideo Nishimura. Hidden from the wise and learned, revealed to little children? When I saw it reaching perihelion on Sunday the 17th, the last day of Trumpets, that was eneough to pique my interest.

In my view the Prophecy of Revelation 12 is the biggest, most important, Prophecy in Revelation. It spans 3 chapters and contains 3 prophetic time periods. It starts with Jesus, and finishes with Jesus, with us standing around Jesus on Mt Zion. Until chronological order is broken in verse 14:6 when a new Prophecy begins.

But the first 6 verses of Revelation 12 are it's own separate Prophecy. Think of it like a poetic prophecy prologue, a separate introductory section. Yes the first 6 verses are of events that already have taken place, but the Prophecy itself is about a "great sign" that appears in heaven, a display in the sky.

Then in verse 7:, "Now war arose in heaven", chronological order is then broken, the subject matter changes, and a new Prophecy begins.

vcQAaXu.png

The first 5 minutes of this video describes the celestial signs well:

And then these guys take the ball and run with it:

But I don't think they're right when they say the 7 year tribulation is about to begin.

I think we're already long into the tooth of the last heptad, heading for a hard stop in time.

I think we're closer than most realize.

Even so, Come Lord Jesus.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Last edited:

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh brother... we have people here who are trying to interpret prophecies with astronomy. Revelation 12:1-2 has nothing to do with space.

I can't tell what you mean.

Space: sun, moon and stars?

Has nothing to do with space?

It says that a great sign appears in heaven:

"And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.​

And then it says that another sign, a second sign, appears in heaven:

The sign appears in heaven.

"And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems.​

24928_dragon-web.jpg

THE RED DRAGON

In Revelation 12, as the “child” is being born, a “red dragon,” representing Satan, is standing in front of the woman:

“The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born” (v. 4).

With the red-dragon component of the Revelation 12 Sign in view, it is interesting to note the following about the “Red Planet,” Mars:

During this year’s Revelation 12 alignment, the Red Planet, Mars, will be near Virgo’s belly as the asteroid Child is being born.

Moreover, 2023 is the only year this occurs in the 15-year span

Child-Asteroid.jpg

fAHi5Yn.jpg

Definition: heaven
Usage: heaven, (a) the visible heavens: the atmosphere, the sky, the starry heavens, (b) the spiritual heavens.​
HELPS Word-studies​
3772 ouranós – heaven (singular), and nearly as often used in the plural ("heavens"). "The singular and plural have distinct overtones and therefore should be distinguished in translation (though unfortunately they rarely are)" (G. Archer).​

I know Satan, working through Herod, tried to kill baby Jesus in the first century. But the Son of Man was caught up to God and to His throne. But this isn't JUST about that. The subject of the prophecy is about a sign that appears in heaven. And another sign, a second sign, that also appears in heaven.

These would seem to be describing a celestial representation of real events that have taken place. A prophetic prologue to Satan, the great dragon that was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world, prior to his attack on God's People throughout medieval Europe.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if nothing happens, you will know.

But what am I going to know?

What do you think is the next prophetic event due to take place?

Those guys in the videos think, or hope, it's the rapture.

The "last day" resurrection might be closer than anyone, even the Christians think, but I doubt that it's next weekend.

The man who wrote the link concluded with:

"The million-dollar question: is the sign telling us that the end is near, or is it telling us that the end is HERE?​
"Whichever the case, the implications are astronomical.​

Looks like there's two Revelation 12 signs, 7 years apart.

And two solar eclipses 7 years apart.

map_usa_2017_2024-1.png

There are other reasons that lead me to seriously suspect that the same prophetic "time", that Jesus was talking about early in mark, is fulfilled.

Again.

“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.​

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Been happening all the time.

What happens after that, would you say @Dave Watchman?

I'm only concerned with the time that we're in right now.

The things that are happening right now.

In Daniel and Revelation there are 17 Prophecies, and 18 Prophetic time periods.

Price action makes for market commentary. Trade the charts, do not trade a story. There's too many stories out there. Same as the pilot trusts his instruments, when bad weather makes it inappropriate for VFR. We see through the glass dimly.

Our technical analysis, our instrumentation, are the 18 Prophetic time periods.

These are indicating to me that we're very close.

These are telling me that there's not enough time remaining for the Two Witnesses to be Moses and Elijah.

So whatever is due to happen next, it wouldn't surprise me if it happens fast. Like lightning that shines from the east.

"For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.​

Reactions: MatthewG