UFO'S Fact or Fiction

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are You A Believer In The Possibility Of Life Elsewhere?

• Total voters

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it is a good question. All I can say is this: considering that I grew up watching SR-71s take off during a time when they weren't supposed to exist --- there was nothing like them in the world at that time --- it begs the following question:

Since everything about the SR-71 is common knowledge down to their specifications and performance data, what replaced this jaw-dropping aircraft? It looked like something out of a science fiction movie back in the day. The pilot had to wear the equivalent of an astronaut's suit in flight.
sr-71.jpg

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There are a number of subterranean complexes scattered across the United States and the world. Like the SR-71 I posted above, the existence of most were/are closely-guarded secrets... but over the past 30 years the United States government has acknowledged the existence of a few.

For example, The Raven Rock Mountain Complex (Site R). It's existence was secret for decades and anyone who had the misfortune of coming too close to the perimeter of Site R would be arrested. If they carried a camera or other types of recording devices, they were toast. The last I knew, Site R didn't exist --- that was the official line --- so imagine my shock when I discovered a "virtual tour" of a small portion of Site R by former president Obama online.

All of the people who disappeared because of Site R, and now they're offering virtual tours and acknowledging its existence?

Reactions: Truman

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible says that in the beginning that God created the heavens and the earth and on the sixth day that He created humans,.. but it doesn't say whether or not He created life elsewhere.

Hebrews 11:3
King James Version

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

In this passage the word "worlds" is plural. I haven't studied the original Hebrew or greek but if it is also a plural word, that would suggest multiple planets with life to me.

Reactions: Brakelite

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we want to know what is out there, we can find that information in the Word of God. We know about the angels who fell, and the nephilim, and the demonic that came about from that.

This is what I know from my experiences as a survivor of satanic ritual abuse and MK Ultra. The majority of those who have experienced are MK Ultra survivors. I have had "UFO" experiences, and have come to understand a lot of where those were rooted. UFOs are real crafts created by people using fallen angel technologies. I have seen the nephilim in connection to much of this, as well as the use of UFOs in mind control programming. I will say that oftentimes, a UFO alien abduction memory will be a screen memory that covers something deeper.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 1:2 and 11:3

I Think of how we pollute the earth with horrific indifference. And then are arrogant enough to pursue colonizing other planets when we show little respect for this one.

I can't see how we could be the only intelligent life in creation. Because we foul our only home.

UFO's. I've witnessed a few things that I would say qualify at least as, unconventional flying objects.

I'm up for anything otherworldly if it's up to showing me it's there. No fear. :)

Reactions: Mantis

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
86"]Do you by any chance have any loose marbles? Cause you're just saying random things like I tend to do sometimes. :p[/QUOTE]
I took some marbles out of my head and put them into my mouth...now-a-days I'm becoming a country singer...it's funny (I always thought some country singers sounded like they sang with marbles in their mouths), but it's true, man! I'm not lying, man, Lol You never know who's filming you! Lol Tidbit - Jim Carrey grew up about ten or 15 miles from me. He's 5 years younger than me. I had a friend, who had a friend, who had a friend, who grew up with Jim. The friend on my end, his name was Steve Austin. Steve and I were like brothers. Steve and I each flipped out on L.S.D. He would laugh and go on about my parents' names...Harlan and Beulah. He thought my name was hilarious! Lol Steve was murdered some years ago. BTW You don't have loose marbles - you are a creative, highly intelligent person. Shalom. :)

Reactions: April_Rose

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible says that in the beginning that God created the heavens and the earth and on the sixth day that He created humans,.. but it doesn't say whether or not He created life elsewhere.

April, I've been studying physics for some time. The one thing I learned as that antigravity might be possible from exploiting the DeBroglie wavelength of particles. The DeBroglie wavelength stretches out curvatures like gravitation with small velocities of the particles that make up matter. Long story made short, it might be possible thru radiation that is in the UV and even microwave to cause an antigravity effect in matter samples.

I pointed out that some radiation can induce gravitational envelopes in matter. And what do we know about UFO experiences? We find that often there is radiation sickness, sunburns, etc.

All this boils down to the possibility that governments that are earth based are performing UFO research and experimentation and perhaps have functional UFO's that patrol areas that cause these radiation sickness and sun burns. So they might not be alien in nature, unless you're talking about other countries being alien or foreign to the USA.

See: UFO Burns

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Reminds me of the crabs from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy that got smashed from their craft landing on the planet, doh:

TautDirtyAfghanhound-max-1mb.gif

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
There is a cover up in all of those area 51 experiments, I think what you've been believe about alien or flying saucer is part of Nazi experimental object and Nikola Tesla inventions.
Flying Saucer is one of the Nazi experimental flying object without the use of the wind & air compression, as they used electric magnetic field from earth.
Another Nikola Tesla invention was a geometrical device that can make a paintings from wave energy from above.
500 Nikola tesla ideas in 2021 | sacred geometry, nikola tesla, crop circles
Tunguska: 100 years of wondering › Science Features (ABC Science)

Some of them used the alien issues to cover up those tesla experiments and some of them had made manipulation on church teaching about alien invader in their X-day church to deceive many with their false prophecies such as end of time, alien invasion, devil anti christ rise, etc. As half of Hollywood movies was part of their game, for instance X-men, Marvel heroes, batman, superman, etc. They believe in stargazers and astrologers or planet based gods similar with Roman taught in their Gaia/Hellenistic gods and goddess. Beware of Gaia movement as this affect some of the christianity in US.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angels are very intelligent beings. They were around and perhaps involved in the creation of matter, the laws of physics, all of creation.
Some angels rebelled against God. The bene ha elohim (sons of God) of Genesis 6 were, I believe, watcher angels. Their job was to keep an eye on man (male and female, Genesis 1:27), and apparently were able to become perfectly formed humans when they walked among man. God could do that.
Anyway, bad watcher angels thought that the daughters of man looked good and came down and had sex with them. The offspring were called the Nephilim. Some were giants, but all types of monsters came as a result of these genetic super-scientists. Things eventually got so bad that God sent the flood to wipe out all of the genetic freaks. Noah, however, still retained perfect genetics.
Anyway, the dead Nephilim spirits became known as demons. God imprisoned 90% of them, but allowed 10% to remain on earth.
Together with fallen angels, they have built amazing craft, known as U.F.O.s. I've seen photographic proof of these beings throughout our solar system. Specifically, Google Mars shows many artificially-constructed underground entrances that are miles across. :)

I agree, and at some point in time they began kidnapping women and genetically altering humans and implanting hybrid fetuses in them, to create the creatures that are flying the UFOs, the purported space aliens.

Bob Lazar was involved in reverse engineering some crashed saucers, and his descriptions of their anti matter power plants and gravity wave projectors, is compelling.

Chuck Missler has videos on YouTube on the subject:

Here’s one:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I agree, and at some point in time they began kidnapping women and genetically altering humans and implanting hybrid fetuses in them, to create the creatures that are flying the UFOs, the purported space aliens.

Bob Lazar was involved in reverse engineering some crashed saucers, and his descriptions of their anti matter power plants and gravity wave projectors, is compelling.

Here’s one:

We've been watching the same videos. Lol
I believe it was the Holy Spirit who led me to watch this stuff so I'd understand what I was dealing with.
Are they there to take energy, possess people through fear, to guide the twister, or what?
Whatever the reason, the anti-gravity drive is pretty cool!
I've never seen them around tornadoes that are in the middle of nowhere. :)

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
but it doesn't say whether or not He created life elsewhere.

So if there is life elsewhere did they fall when Adam fell, for Romans 23:3 All have sinned,that all means All every living thing here on earth or elsewhere in the universe.

How do wetake the gospel to the ends of the universe.

Are there et etc here?
If you mean little green men from other star systems, then No.

Challenge, if you say extra terrestrial from other star systems are here.
Please link to the astronomical site that has pictures of there interstellar spaceship as it approaches this star sytem and of its braking Hanover's and of it in orbit around our sun.
It is not possible to hide the heat and electromagnetic radiation emitted by a spaceship and it would be detected by our astronomers as soon as it's radiation arrived at earth.
Example the voyager space craft, the man made object that is the furthest object into interstellar space, emits about 40 watts of heat, yet the Hubble telescope can find it within half an hour.
E T' s space ship would be seen even quicker than that.

If it is said that there technology is so advanced we cannot detect it, then why are they here, playing with humanity ( playing read torture )

May I suggest you go to creation.com and search for aliens, to find a series of articles written by an expert on extra terestials. And the spiritual reality behind them.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here’s one:

This man makes me feel not very smart lol. He is awesome, backs up scripture with science. I love it.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God knows the end from the beginning. He chose humanity as the form of life He knew He would one day take on, and suffer in, in order to rescue Adam from the consequences of his rebellion. He has become, and will forever be...a human...a man. He did not create other, natural life forms superior morally or physically, mentally or emotionally to mankind.

There are no "Pliedians". There are physical, solid craft being presented ...they exist. But they were built by human hands. Not by "aliens"0