UFO'S Fact or Fiction

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are You A Believer In The Possibility Of Life Elsewhere?

• Total voters

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My niece and I witnessed something that had no reasonable explanation. I was driving and saw a huge metallic structure on the ground, bright and shiny that I had never seen at that location. It looked like a tower. I was right next to it. I drove by again less than five minutes later for a better look. It was gone! My niece saw it too. I grew up in that area.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible says that in the beginning that God created the heavens and the earth and on the sixth day that He created humans,.. but it doesn't say whether or not He created life elsewhere.

Actually it kind of does. You don't read specific mention of the angelic host and on what day they were created, but in the creation account you have: "14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years; 15 and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. 16 Then God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. He made the stars also. 17 God set them in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth, 18 and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 So the evening and the morning were the fourth day." Genesis 1:14-19.
Now the plainest interpretation of these verses on the physical side of existence is that this passage just describes the creation of the sun, moon, and stars. Yet, why use such descriptive language instead of saying "God made the sun, moon, and stars?" And how do inanimate objects rule anything? This passage has been used throughout known history as a support for the practice of astrology and also as a basis of luciferian esoteric doctrine. I've heard some Christians say that even the gospel is written in the stars if you know how to read them.
I place no value or trust in astrology, but it seems likely that the Maggi may have used this arcane science to identify the birth of Christ and the location of His birth. Given that the constellations are human mental constructs that assign earthly creatures to collections of luminous points in the sky, you would expect some sort of stories, fictitious or otherwise to be associated with them. However, I think that God, through the use of that peculiar language in Genesis, was teaching us something on a spiritual level beyond the simple physical meaning.
A simple part of my own biblical hermeneutics when studying scripture, let's say an expansion on conventional theological hermeneutics, is that since we know that God is not a god of confusion, then the language He inspired should remain consistent throughout the scriptures regardless of the authors. When you look at scripture this way it will change your perception of some passages significantly while others will seem exactly as they've been understood for centuries.
If you do a word search or use a full concordance to do a word study of the words star and light, you'll find that star is often used in association with angelic and demonic beings. If you apply this idea with Genesis 1:14-19, then the passage is also describing the creation of the angelic host prior to the creation of man.
I wouldn't be dogmatic about it, but what little we find about the angels and heavenly host in scripture, including the New Testament tends to verify that conclusion. As in:
Who makes His angels spirits, His ministers a flame of fire. Psalm 104:4
Bless the Lord, all you His hosts, You ministers of His, who do His pleasure. Psalm 103:21
And take heed, lest you lift your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun, the moon, and the stars, all the host of heaven, you feel driven to worship them and serve them, which the Lord your God has given to all the peoples under the whole heaven as a heritage. Deuteronomy 4:19
Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation? Hebrews 1:14
There are many more verses that taken together suggest that the heavenly host, represented by stars, were given responsibility over nations and peoples and elemental forces to guide humanity until the appearance and reign of God's Son, our Lord Jesus Christ.
The Angels clearly manifest as physical beings in scripture, yet scripture calls them spirits and in one famous passage a fallen cherub is called a man. They are created beings meant to serve God and man, and in the strictest sense are extraterrestrials whose abode is the heavens.
I heard a rumor from a UFO enthusiast that the astronauts on one of our early moon missions claimed to have seen a group of extraterrestrial humanoid beings standing on a ridge observing them. Why wouldn't the Angels whose domain is the heavens take an interest in manned missions leaving the Earth ( the domain of man) to enter and explore their domain? Why wouldn't those same angels assigned to minister to men on Earth, take a serious interest in our advanced wartime technology and our ability to annihilate ourselves?

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
UFO's.....manifestations of demonic activity masquerading as 'folk' from elsewhere in space.

I'm persuaded that God's vast universe has other 'Worlds' also but what we experience here increasingly as UFO's is set up for further integrated spiritual manifestations and messages designed for the deception of mankind.

Reactions: Brakelite

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a quick comment I would like to point out, when the Bible said that God thought it was good,.. it doesn't say that the comment ONLY pertains to the life He created on earth just the fact that He thought what He had created was good,.. until the fall of man and then us humans went bonkers and screwed everything up that is. I know that God didn't want to make robots out of us but still, I prefer animals to people hands down.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 1:2 in the KJV uses the plural form "worlds" but I think that might be referring to other planets. In Job, long even before Columbus, it states that the earth is round. They had to have some kind of idea about things. They certainly were not dumb.

I have always wondered what was at the edge of the universe.

Maybe you could walk through it and end up to the other side or maybe it is just a Truman Show kind of wall or my dream wish, a straight up Narnia closet with endless pepperoni Hot Pockets.

Anyway, since UFO sightings keep popping up on the news, I'm waiting for a false flag alien attack.
I’ve come to see one of these worlds foundation created at Calvary. For those in Christ all things are new.

Riverwalker

Apr 20, 2021
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I prefer animals to people hands down.

tumblr_lik9unHoLc1qfvq9bo1_640.jpg

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 2:9 (NKJV)
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."

Two questions:

1. What does that have to do with my quote?
2. What does that have to do with this subject?

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
Two questions:

1. What does that have to do with my quote?
2. What does that have to do with this subject?
Seems to me like kcnalp either got into a fierce keyboard accident or had a word from the Lord!

Reactions: April_Rose

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems to me like kcnalp either got into a fierce keyboard accident or had a word from the Lord!
Does the Scripture bother you? I love it!

Mosheli

Jul 2, 2020
Wellington
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If UFOs are real/true and if the Bible is true then UFOs can only be either angels (like in Ezekiel 1) or demons/devils/sons-of-God or humans (present Earthings, or past/present extraterretrial colonies, or future/past time travel, or inter-dimensional travel/connections) or robots.
I do believe the present "elite" might have alot of secret advanced stuff that we don't know about.

If they are true but bible is not true the they could also be Aliens/ETs. (Though this might also be possible if God created any other populated worlds similar to Earth.)

I agree with the "eye has not seen" verse quoted, that in the new heaven and earth there will be stuff we can't even imagine similar to Science Fiction.

The ancients had a stars/heavens/sky/gods oriented religion which recalls the sons of god in Genesis 6.

Bible says something about though you make your nest in the heavens I will bring you down.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does the Scripture bother you? I love it!
Nope, I called it a word from the Lord for a reason!

Less likely that you got raccoons in your keyboard
More likely God put something on your heart ;)

Last edited: