ummm. This begs for an UnChristian title.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, sad.

But inevitable as Satan runs more amok then we have ever seen in his deceptions the closer we get to Jesus' return.

I heard on the news yesterday, for those of you who wont watch it, that in CA they are going to pay and authorize Transgender operations to the illegal migrants.

So "in the world" is here and it will be to stay. Until Jesus comes or some rogue nation annihilates us all with a nuclear bomb or many.

At this point I could almost accept either as the insanity has to stop.
The US is going to be even more of a cesspool of evil with people coming here for this very purpose. Surely, judgment is coming!

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The US is going yo be even more of a cesspool of evil with people coming here for this very purpose. Surely, judgment is coming!
the first judgment that leads to the great judgment has already began .
FIRST a nation is delivered over to reprobation of minds till it not longer even hides it sins but honors them .
THEN the destruction itself COMETH . Yeah , and THAT JUDGMENT is nigh to come .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the first judgment that leads to the great judgment has already began .
FIRST a nation is delivered over to reprobation of minds till it not longer even hides it sins but honors them .
THEN the destruction itself COMETH . Yeah , and THAT JUDGMENT is nigh to come .
Yes, it has begun. But what's coming will be much worse and more obvious.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

USA Boxing to allow transgender people to fight women​

The controversial ruling will allow men to compete against women, provided they’ve had surgery and hormone treatment
USA Boxing to allow transgender people to fight women

FILE PHOTO: Shakilya Rashida Ellis (red) of USA fights Marija Malenica (blue) of Croatia during a women's 54 kg match at the Internatinal Boxing Association Women's World Boxing Championships 2022 in Istanbul, Turkiye, May 12, 2022 © Getty Images / Elif Ozturk Ozgoncu
USA Boxing will allow men who transition to female to fight against biological women under certain conditions, the organization has stated in its 2024 rulebook. The decision has been heavily criticized by boxers, with one former champion describing it as “men, basically, beating up women.”
Under the new rules, men over the age of 18 will be able to compete against women provided that they complete gender reassignment surgery, and submit to quarterly hormone testing for four years.
Isaiah warned us about the ends times:
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" Isa. 5:20.
Imagine if he added more detail: "... when men think they are women and women think they are men"? People back then would have really looked at him weird. Likely they would have thought, "Listen to this craziness, this guy can't be a prophet, stone him!"

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, sad.

But inevitable as Satan runs more amok then we have ever seen in his deceptions the closer we get to Jesus' return.

I heard on the news yesterday, for those of you who wont watch it, that in CA they are going to pay and authorize Transgender operations to the illegal migrants.

So "in the world" is here and it will be to stay. Until Jesus comes or some rogue nation annihilates us all with a nuclear bomb or many.

At this point I could almost accept either as the insanity has to stop.
It think I'd rather not be subject to a nuclear bomb.

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems to me like confused immigrant children are the main victims of yesterday's edition of Newsom going absolutely off the rails.

This is the worst way to treat this, it would be horrible to indulge someone with body dismorphia by saying "yes you are too fat, the taxpayers will pay for your liposuction" so why are we treating gender dismorphia that way, instead of actually helping these people work out their issues?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whaddya know? The long cry for total equity has resulted in a sport that sanctions the beating up of women by men. What are we going to do if there's a rerun of that thing with that Canadian powerlifter guy?

o_O:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:o_O
Where are all the Feminist activist groups during this escalating insanity?

They fought for years for women's rights,and equality. Now men are invading the female community in drives,trespassing on our rights and freedoms, and from those FA groups, nothing but crickets.

Why?

Reactions: amigo de christo

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They fought for years for women's rights,and equality. Now men are invading the female community in drives,trespassing on our rights and freedoms, and from those FA groups, nothing but crickets.

Why?

The intersectionality of critical theory is really not working well at all. It's pretty embarrassing when it's brought up to many of the "oppressed" variants.

As a society, we've almost completely denied and/or marginalized the widow and the fatherless. We celebrate their status instead of helping them.

My wife is a paralegal at the county Children and Youth Services office and the tales she brings home are heart-sickening. The children suffer while the abusers benefit from the red tape system that caters to their every wish and imagined "rights." They are practically forced to reward them for their evil deeds. She often works overtime with no pay to make sure the work that the beurocracy requires on behalf of the offenders gets done so the children can actually get some protection. This is the upside-down world of postmodern counterculture into which have now dived headlong.

What's really sad is the way that the case workers are so demoralized that they hardly care about the children (kind of a trickle-down effect) and they come and go as if through a revolving door. They constantly have to hire people that aren't properly motivated or qualified. People who have bachelor's degrees can't spell or write. I could go on and on...

:hearteyes:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why?
You know the answer to that question already dear sister .
WHY .
Because evil , lust can never be satisfied nor fullfilled .
Give it an inch it takes the entire ruler in time .
And as over the years they began to chip away from more biblical doctrine , and correction began to cease
well , leaven only speeds up to fill the place full .
Give the evil a millimeter and it will never be satisfied till it has an inch
give it an inch and then , well the pattern just keeps on going on till the leaven takes the ENTIRE RULER
till the leaven then becomes THE RULER of all who sit and sat under it .
You know this my friend . ITs why i always correct . We cannot let leaven take even a millimeter .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why?
Because , do as thou wilt and judge not others has become the MANTRA .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why?
because when under guise of a love , a tolerance , a judge not gets sold to the people
TRUTH GETS SILENCED .
Emotions become the god .
And that is how evil gains the ground.
YOU SEE they have no argument to prove the truth wrong
so they went about to put the emphasis on emotions , on tolerance
on getting along , on not judging and if one does come along and does bring doctrine
correction that can destroy their arguemnt , WELL the victim card always works . IT becomes
STOP JUDGING , you aint pefect , stop judging , stop condmening , stop accusing .
AND IT WORKS . but not on the lambs it dont .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is totally wrong. Even though they may be 'trans' women they are still male by their DNA and so much stronger. This could be a very dangerous decision. Trans 'women' should not be allowed to compete in any area against natural women but it seems those who control the sports can't see that. I wonder why.
Well, the whole thing is really a circus entertainment at bottom anyway....maybe they are thinking why not bring in some different "varieties" of competitors and that way get more people paying money to watch them? Their customers might be getting a bit bored with same old same old. Just my guess, but I might be getting a bit cynical as I get older. :rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, the whole thing is really a circus entertainment at bottom anyway....maybe they are thinking why not bring in some different "varieties" of competitors and that way get more people paying money to watch them? Their customers might be getting a bit bored with same old same old. Just my guess, but I might be getting a bit cynical as I get older. :rolleyes:
If, and I am not advocating but musing... all sports were done as the Gladiators did..... Naked....
I wonder for the self claiming females with penisi' would ultimately agree there was something wrong with their feelings?

We have heard the nightmares of aroused shemen in the locker rooms and sororities....

I bet if they had to perform alfresco when that would happen... and it would.... maybe at least then the
adults handling these sports would realize their errors

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
because when under guise of a love , a tolerance , a judge not gets sold to the people
TRUTH GETS SILENCED .
Emotions become the god .
And that is how evil gains the ground.
YOU SEE they have no argument to prove the truth wrong
so they went about to put the emphasis on emotions , on tolerance
on getting along , on not judging and if one does come along and does bring doctrine
correction that can destroy their arguemnt , WELL the victim card always works . IT becomes
STOP JUDGING , you aint pefect , stop judging , stop condmening , stop accusing .
AND IT WORKS . but not on the lambs it dont .
Ah,but there are lambs that feel empowered to judge. Equality is of God,as in marriage two becomes one.

Yet,some lambs disagree. Then there are those sheep who think women are to be secondary,less than, in comparison to males.

They hate when women insist they should have equal rights,and their sex should not strip them of that. In fact Jesus agrees.
He wiped clear the barriers of separation,segregation, when he said we are all one in him. No Jew,no Greek,Gentiles,no male nor female.

For years in free America, a supposed Christian nation, we sustained policy that forgot that fact. Women relegated to second place,property,of men.

People who were formerly owned as property were freed before women in total were allowed to vote for their personal and national future.

Women were not allowed to obtain a job. Nor inherit.

Wolves empowered to make those laws, in this Christian nation.Where we were all to be one in Christ.

So in fact the Lambs were fooled,and fools.
And now they witness the abomination of just the opposite of their intent to make America a Patriarchal Constitutional Democratic Republic .

Now men claim to be women,and women men.

And activists who stood for women's rights and equality for decades have gone mute. Maybe they figure it's payback.

Men who thought women were second class,or to be property of their men. What to do when there are men who now want to join that number.

Reactions: Pearl

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A side comment.
Thank you for posting the Akiane website. I could not figure how to do that when I was trying.

More people should know her story. A truly blessed young woman
I agree. Did you see the timeline of her artistry starting at age 9? No formal art training and she paints masterpieces as God leads her .

In an interview she was asked of her faith. Her answer? God is my religion.

Clearly,there is a beautifully blessed relationship between them.

Did you hear about the Jesus image,now my avatar,and how it was lost for a time?