ummm. This begs for an UnChristian title.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. Did you see the timeline of her artistry starting at age 9? No formal art training and she paints masterpieces as God leads her .

In an interview she was asked of her faith. Her answer? God is my religion.

Clearly,there is a beautifully blessed relationship between them.

Did you hear about the Jesus image,now my avatar,and how it was lost for a time?
Yes I am well aware as I have been following her.

She has said that Prince of Peace came about because Jesus directed her to.

This is quite a read.

I too, had Prince of Peace as my Avatar until just a few days ago when I felt compelled to
take it off because too many would see that and think I was a man and I certainly did
not want to have that to confuse people.

I looked and looked and saw no way to ID it like you did with her web site, and I tried to find a way to alter my User name. and did not so I ended up with the clock.

But I ws really happy to see your Avatar.

And so glad to know another fan of hers.

Blessings

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I am well aware as I have been following her.

She has said that Prince of Peace came about because Jesus directed her to.

This is quite a read.

I too, had Prince of Peace as my Avatar until just a few days ago when I felt compelled to
take it off because too many would see that and think I was a man and I certainly did
not want to have that to confuse people.

I looked and looked and saw no way to ID it like you did with her web site, and I tried to find a way to alter my User name. and did not so I ended up with the clock.

But I ws really happy to see your Avatar.

And so glad to know another fan of hers.

Blessings
I'm female. It was a silly attack brought against you due to that avatar. Given all the different avatars, do those critics think the avatar in others posts depict their identity?

All someone had to do was click on your name and read your profile that shows you are female.
But that takes more effort than thinking to make issue of an avatar.

Were I you I'd return my avatar to its rightful place. And I wouldn't defend my sex in my signature.
There is no male or female. In Christ we are all one.

I think the fault is in the one who forgot that.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. Did you see the timeline of her artistry starting at age 9? No formal art training and she paints masterpieces as God leads her .

Did you hear about the Jesus image,now my avatar,and how it was lost for a time?

I'm female. It was a silly attack brought against you due to that avatar. Given all the different avatars, do those critics think the avatar in others posts depict their identity?

All someone had to do was click on your name and read your profile that shows you are female.
But that takes more effort than thinking to make issue of an avatar.

Were I you I'd return my avatar to its rightful place. And I wouldn't defend my sex in my signature.
There is no male or female. In Christ we are all one.

I think the fault is in the one who forgot that.
Thanks,

That is something I will think about.

• Love

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I trust you are sitting down.

I just ran across this as I was searching for the description of why she painted half his face darker, as in a shadow, and His hair color and Eye color.... I have read it but of course cannot access when I want

But what I did find brought me goosebumps ( and I will go back to Prince of Peace as my avatar by days end for how could I not.)

This link is 22 seconds long and is titled

Shroud of Turin Image and Jesus "Prince of Peace" Painting by Akiane Kramarik

Prince of Peace Shroud of Turin

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah,but there are lambs that feel empowered to judge. Equality is of God,as in marriage two becomes one.

Yet,some lambs disagree. Then there are those sheep who think women are to be secondary,less than, in comparison to males.

They hate when women insist they should have equal rights,and their sex should not strip them of that. In fact Jesus agrees.
He wiped clear the barriers of separation,segregation, when he said we are all one in him. No Jew,no Greek,Gentiles,no male nor female.

For years in free America, a supposed Christian nation, we sustained policy that forgot that fact. Women relegated to second place,property,of men.

People who were formerly owned as property were freed before women in total were allowed to vote for their personal and national future.

Women were not allowed to obtain a job. Nor inherit.

Wolves empowered to make those laws, in this Christian nation.Where we were all to be one in Christ.

So in fact the Lambs were fooled,and fools.
And now they witness the abomination of just the opposite of their intent to make America a Patriarchal Constitutional Democratic Republic .

Now men claim to be women,and women men.

And activists who stood for women's rights and equality for decades have gone mute. Maybe they figure it's payback.

Men who thought women were second class,or to be property of their men. What to do when there are men who now want to join that number.
Yall been duped my dear friend . You actually believe it makes me feel EMPOWERED to as you say judge
but really you mean to say correct .
WHEN in truth the only thing that brings me any joy is to see others walking in truth .
Carrying the rod of correction is something that MUST be done , not something that makes one feel empowered .
Rather it makes my heart heavy , due to the fact i would rather recieve joy of people , and yet have to continually correct .
But my heart is not heavy for me , ITS heavy and sad for them . cause often folks reject the correction and accuse the corrector
of being judgmental as they continue to cling to their sin and their error .
And that latter part is what makes my heart heavy for them . CAUSE IT never had to be that way for them .
THEY CHOSE the desires of their own hearts , rather than The DESIRE TO PLEASE GOD . Rather than to please
GOD they chose to please themselves and did all to buy a lie that they are pleasing to GOD . NOW THAT breaks me heart for them .
YOU all are being decieved . I shall in no way back down or back off from correction . EVEN THOUGH
it has made me out to appear as the hater and enemy of the very church and its peoples , WHO I DESIRED NOTHING BUT GOOD FOR .
I will NOT STOP , i will not back down , the biblical pattern will be taught and will be reminded
and any and all error no matter how small no matter how great IS GETTING exposed on my watch .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yall been duped my dear friend . You actually believe it makes me feel EMPOWERED to as you say judge
WHEN in truth the only thing that brings me any joy is to see others walking in truth .
Carrying the rod of correction is something that MUST be done , not something that makes one feel empowered .
Rather it makes my heart heavy , due to the fact i would rather recieve joy of people , and yet have to continually correct .
But my heart is not heavy for me , ITS heavy and sad for them . cause often folks reject the correction and accuse the corrector
And that latter part is what makes my heart heavy for them . CAUSE IT never had to be that way for them .
THEY CHOSE the desires of their own hearts , rather than The DESIRE TO PLEASE GOD . Rather than to please
GOD they chose to please themselves and did all to buy a lie that they are pleasing to GOD . NOW THAT breaks me heart for them .
YOU all are being decieved . I shall in no way back down or back off from correction . EVEN THOUGH
it has made me out to appear as the hater and enemy of the very church and its peoples , WHO I DESIRED NOTHING BUT GOOD FOR .
I will NOT STOP , i will not back down , the biblical pattern will be taught and will be reminded
and any and all error no matter how small no matter how great IS GETTING exposed on my watch .
"DITTO"

Reactions: amigo de christo

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pride. Ego.Pharisee.

Jesus has already condemned that mindset.

Correction? No.
Self-righteousness is your fault. You cannot correct when you are so far removed from the knowledge of the truth.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I trust you are sitting down.

I just ran across this as I was searching for the description of why she painted half his face darker, as in a shadow, and His hair color and Eye color.... I have read it but of course cannot access when I want

But what I did find brought me goosebumps ( and I will go back to Prince of Peace as my avatar by days end for how could I not.)

This link is 22 seconds long and is titled

Shroud of Turin Image and Jesus "Prince of Peace" Painting by Akiane Kramarik

Prince of Peace Shroud of Turin
Amazing yet given her gift it just reiterates she her work is of God. Great find sister.:)

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Amazing yet given her gift it just reiterates she her work is of God. Great find sister.:)
That was a very moving video, I must say....but having thought about the things that happened to this child from a very young age, I wondered what it is that takes over these children (others I have read about who had visions and those who described former lives in amazing detail).....and who could be behind such experiences....? God or the deceiver?

First of all, there is no description of Jesus’ physical appearance, or indeed the physical appearance of any of God’s servants in the Bible. That would be because the Israelites were forbidden to make images of anyone or anything that was religious in origin. Jesus being Jewish, would have understood all too well that images can be a snare, as the Israelites found out when they began to worship false gods and their images found their way into Israel’s worship...and even into God’s temple.

Christendom too succumbed to image worship, especially in Roman Catholicism and even in the image of the torture stake of the Christ....the cross is still a religious image used in Christendom.
When God said not to “make an image of anything”.....I believe he means it. Some may point to the decorations in the temple to justify their acceptance, but these were specifically commanded by God to adorn his own House of Worship. None were used in the worship itself. And none were made at the command of men.

The fact is, it doesn’t matter what Jesus looked like, because his image was not something that was preserved by any means, recorded in the Bible. The human body that Jesus was given, was sacrificed for mankind, so making images of him achieves....what? Could people be ensnared by this rather haunting image, supposedly of the son of God in the flesh? Curiosity killed the cat.....

I am reminded of the scripture where satan is described as “transforming himself into an angel of light” in order to deceive those who are child-like in their faith. Can the demons take over a child’s phyche and give them the kind of visions that Akiane had?

I do not believe that these ‘mysterious’ happenings related in these stories have a beneficial effect on people. They will be drawn to things that the Bible condemns......supernatural things that defy explanation.

The children who have these experience do not have the wisdom or power to identify the source of their experiences. Many children claim to have lived past lives that they can describe in extraordinary detail, but is it the demons trying to convince people that reincarnation is real.....the Bible argues against reincarnation. And as it also argues against such things as religious relics such as the shroud of Turin, we have to be careful that we do not become fascinated by these things and get roped into believing what is not true. The devil and his henchmen are deceivers....an “angel of light” is behind things we may find emotionally appealing.....but he is out to mislead....sometimes in seemingly harmless ways.

Be careful.....

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was a very moving video, I must say....but having thought about the things that happened to this child from a very young age, I wondered what it is that takes over these children (others I have read about who had visions and those who described former lives in amazing detail).....and who could be behind such experiences....? God or the deceiver?

First of all, there is no description of Jesus’ physical appearance, or indeed the physical appearance of any of God’s servants in the Bible. That would be because the Israelites were forbidden to make images of anyone or anything that was religious in origin. Jesus being Jewish, would have understood all too well that images can be a snare, as the Israelites found out when they began to worship false gods and their images found their way into Israel’s worship...and even into God’s temple.

Christendom too succumbed to image worship, especially in Roman Catholicism and even in the image of the torture stake of the Christ....the cross is still a religious image used in Christendom.
When God said not to “make an image of anything”.....I believe he means it. Some may point to the decorations in the temple to justify their acceptance, but these were specifically commanded by God to adorn his own House of Worship. None were used in the worship itself. And none were made at the command of men.

The fact is, it doesn’t matter what Jesus looked like, because his image was not something that was preserved by any means, recorded in the Bible. The human body that Jesus was given, was sacrificed for mankind, so making images of him achieves....what? Could people be ensnared by this rather haunting image, supposedly of the son of God in the flesh? Curiosity killed the cat.....

I am reminded of the scripture where satan is described as “transforming himself into an angel of light” in order to deceive those who are child-like in their faith. Can the demons take over a child’s phyche and give them the kind of visions that Akiane had?

I do not believe that these ‘mysterious’ happenings related in these stories have a beneficial effect on people. They will be drawn to things that the Bible condemns......supernatural things that defy explanation.

The children who have these experience do not have the wisdom or power to identify the source of their experiences. Many children claim to have lived past lives that they can describe in extraordinary detail, but is it the demons trying to convince people that reincarnation is real.....the Bible argues against reincarnation. And as it also argues against such things as religious relics such as the shroud of Turin, we have to be careful that we do not become fascinated by these things and get roped into believing what is not true. The devil and his henchmen are deceivers....an “angel of light” is behind things we may find emotionally appealing.....but he is out to mislead....sometimes in seemingly harmless ways.

Be careful.....
The enemy always wants to overshadow the things of God.
When in fact there is a description of Jesus in scripture.
There's a description of Lucifer.

Ehud was a leftie. Samson had long hair. Paul was short,had a unibrow and was balding. Esau was hairy.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The enemy always wants to overshadow the things of God.
That is true, but in ways you won’t even notice sometimes....he is not an “angel of light really”...he just likes to masquerades as one (2 or 11:14-15)......he likes to pull heartstrings and pretend his miracles are from God. He is a seasoned manipulator.
Isn’t the reason obvious? Or are people so swayed by emotion that the warnings from God’s word go out the window?
When in fact there is a description of Jesus in scripture.
Not like the painting. Care to share a scripture on that?
There's a description of Lucifer.
The expression “shining one,” or “Lucifer,” is found in what Isaiah prophetically commanded the Israelites to pronounce as a “proverbial saying against the king of Babylon.” Thus, it is part of a saying primarily directed at the Babylonian dynasty....not satan.
The pride of the Babylonian rulers clearly reflected the attitude of “the god of this world” (Satan the Devil. 2 Cor 4:3-4) He too lusts for power and longs to place himself above the true God.
Ehud was a leftie. Samson had long hair. Paul was short,had a unibrow and was balding. Esau was hairy.
These descriptions could fit any person of Jewish heritage.....or any person in the world for that matter.....what is depicted in the painting is anything but a general description. It is so detailed that it disturbed her while she painted it.

Sorry, I just see the demon deceivers at work.....we are not to make images of anything or anyone.....period. (Exodus 20:3)
What this girl painted, could be an image of the devil himself....how would you know? Seriously....

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is true, but in ways you won’t even notice sometimes....he is not an “angel of light really”...he just likes to masquerades as one (2 or 11:14-15)......he likes to pull heartstrings and pretend his miracles are from God. He is a seasoned manipulator.
Isn’t the reason obvious? Or are people so swayed by emotion that the warnings from God’s word go out the window?

Not like the painting. Care to share a scripture on that?

The expression “shining one,” or “Lucifer,” is found in what Isaiah prophetically commanded the Israelites to pronounce as a “proverbial saying against the king of Babylon.” Thus, it is part of a saying primarily directed at the Babylonian dynasty....not satan.
The pride of the Babylonian rulers clearly reflected the attitude of “the god of this world” (Satan the Devil. 2 Cor 4:3-4) He too lusts for power and longs to place himself above the true God.

These descriptions could fit any person of Jewish heritage.....or any person in the world for that matter.....what is depicted in the painting is anything but a general description. It is so detailed that it disturbed her while she painted it.

Sorry, I just see the demon deceivers at work.....we are not to make images of anything or anyone.....period. (Exodus 20:3)
What this girl painted, could be an image of the devil himself....how would you know? Seriously....
The same can be asked of your presumption against that young artist.

The rest is an effort to dismiss the specifics as related to named Biblical patriarchs, Jesus, and Lucifer.

What tanks your criticism regarding prohibition against creating imagery,such as God's inspired pupil Akiane creates, is that you have no platform upon which to judge her , being you are a Watchtower Jehovah Witness.

“Look at the Artwork!”​

..."
JW.ORG

How many times have you said that to yourself or to others when you opened a new issue of this magazine? The beautiful pictures and photographs that are painstakingly produced are there for a purpose. They are teaching aids that make us think and feel. They can be especially helpful when we prepare for and participate in the Watchtower Study.

For example, give some thought to why the first illustration of each study article was chosen for that article. What does it portray? How does it relate to the title of the article or to the theme scripture? With every other illustration, think of how it relates to the subject under discussion and to your own life."

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The same can be asked of your presumption against that young artist.
Taking her own story in the video that was produced by herself, I see a lot of disturbing things of the supernatural kind in her experiences. Visions and out of body experiences....but she never seems to divulge anything that is of benefit to others. When the apostles had visions and experience of the supernatural kind, there was purpose to them and they were to teach us something about God or more about his purpose.....what is Akiane’s message? What are her visions teaching others. Or are they just for her and for others to be tantalised by the fact that she claims to have these supernatural visions that she was compelled to draw and paint?
The rest is an effort to dismiss the specifics as related to named Biblical patriarchs, Jesus, and Lucifer.
Please provide these descriptions so we can see the detail contained in them....hair style and colour, eye colour, build, was his beard in keeping with what Jews of his day wore?
What tanks your criticism regarding prohibition against creating imagery,such as God's inspired pupil Akiane creates, is that you have no platform upon which to judge her , being you are a Watchtower Jehovah Witness.
If I may bring out one very important detail here.....
My brotherhood makes videos of Biblical stories and tells them in a visual way, based solely on the Bible. They are telling a story from a printed page of the Bible to the screen. In our Bible study using the Watchtower magazine, these images are lifted off the pages of the Bible in the hope of conveying with accuracy in what they portray, using only the Bible for reference.
It is an educational tool, especially catering to today’s need for visual information rather than just printed material. There is nothing supernatural about them. No ‘hocus pocus’ in their production.

Akiane’s artwork is a depiction of what she saw, or rather who she saw in her visions. There is no message to benefit others in providing enlightenment as to the Bible’s message. It’s about as useful as a weeping statue or an image of Jesus on a piece of toast.

There is another video revealing that she later sold the painting for $850,000......should one profit from the sale of Jesus? Had she donated it, it would have been a more “Christian” gesture....don’t you think?

People have a fascination with the supernatural and that is why the Jews were forbidden to have anything to do with those who practiced spiritism or the magical arts. (Deut 18:9-12)
What is the difference between magic and miracles....? The power behind them.

God always used his prophets and servants to benefit his people. Their visions and experiences were not just a private show or to bring accolades to an individual....John’s Revelation is an example....all recorded for our benefit in this “time of the end”.....telling us pictorially, what to expect in the future.

My post is simply a warning that the devil is a deceiver, and that all that glitters is not gold.

Last edited:

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taking her own story in the video that was produced by herself, I see a lot of disturbing things of the supernatural kind in her experiences. Visions and out of body experiences....but she never seems to divulge anything that is of benefit to others. When the apostles had visions and experience of the supernatural kind, there was purpose to them and they were to teach us something about God or more about his purpose.....what is Akiane’s message? What are her visions teaching others. Or are they just for her and for others to be tantalised by the fact that she claims to have these supernatural visions that she was compelled to draw and paint?

Please provide these descriptions so we can see the detail contained in them....hair style and colour, eye colour, build, was his beard in keeping with what Jews of his day wore?

If I may bring out one very important detail here.....
My brotherhood makes videos of Biblical stories and tells them in a visual way, based solely on the Bible. They are telling of a story from a printed page of the Bible to the screen. In our Bible study using the Watchtower magazine, these images are lifted off the pages of the Bible in the hope of conveying accuracy in what they portray, using only the Bible for reference.
It is an educational tool, especially catering to today’s need for visual information rather than just printed material. There is nothing supernatural about them. No ‘hocus pocus’ in their production.

Akiane’s artwork is a depiction of what she saw, or rather who she saw in her visions. There is no message to benefit others in providing enlightenment as to the Bible’s message. It’s about as useful as a weeping statue or an image of Jesus on a piece of toast.

There is another video revealing that she later sold the painting for $850,000......should one profit from the sale of Jesus? Had she donated it, it would have been a more “Christian” gesture....don’t you think?

People have a fascination with the supernatural and that is why the Jews were forbidden to have anything to do with those who practiced spiritism or the magical arts. (Deut 18:9-12)
What is the difference between magic and miracles....? The power behind them.

God always used his prophets and servants to benefit his people. Their visions and experiences were not just a private show or to bring accolades to an individual....John’s Revelation is an example....all recorded for our benefit in this “time of the end”.....telling us pictorially, what to expect in the future.

My post is simply a warning that the devil is a deceiver, and that all that glitters is not gold.
Your post sounds like jealousy and hypocrisy. With the added offense of thinking you can judge God and to whom he gives his gifts.

Visions and hearing the voice of God is all throughout scripture.

You have no idea what Akiane does with her money. And,it is none of your business.

Should someone profit off Jesus? Well, the Watch Tower Society has over 1 billion dollars in assets,so you tell me.

Jesus told his Apostles to leave their purses at home when they shared his Gospel. This so to be supported by those who cherished both the message and the messengers.

You said it was wrong to make images of anything in heaven or on earth? A paraphrase of your earlier post.
Yet,you defend Watchtower doing that very thing in their literature?

And of course,to stay on beam,you possess no family pictures whatever in your home,correct?

I find it sad that you can't appreciate that God speaks in many languages,including that of art.

You have no evidence Akiane is not of God and his inspiration in her work. Instead you imply slander and Satanic influences.

While your own religious group do the very thing you claim is forbidden Akiane by the scriptures.

Where God inspired a masterpiece, after saying proof of his being is in all of creation,so that people are without excuse in claiming there is no evidence God exists.

Now a young woman with no formal art training is led by Holy Spirit God to demonstrate the evidence of truth in that scripture,while gifting a little girl to message us through art as one more proof God performs miracles, and indeed is in all of creation and created,and the only thing you can think of first thing is, it may be Satan.

I don't expect to change your mind.

You have my deepest sympathy.
You see ashes before you'll believe in beauty.
Guidance.jpg

iu

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Be careful.....
Be careful indeed.

In this case there were two that identified the oil.

NO... I have gone over thgat enough and it was obviously missed.

I will add to what I have said

• She started painting after a mysterious disappearance at the age of five.
The pivotal moment in Akiane’s life came during her disappearance at age 5. Authorities distributed photos of the missing Akiane, searched for her in cars and created a multi-agency team to locate her. Akiane says that she could see everything happening, but nobody could see her.

“I was able to see the exact number of search and rescue people, and all the vehicles and families looking for me from above, and that I was seeing everything in detail on many dimensions at the same time,” Akiane told WION.

Kramarik re-appeared as mysteriously as she had vanished – by the windows in the corridor of their house. Nobody comprehended what had happened – not even Akiane – but the experience changed the trajectory of her life – it connected her to the divine.

Akiane saw visions of God in her sleep, awaking to recite her dreams to her mom. Kramarik didn’t grow up in a religious family – her mother was an atheist and her dad a non-practicing catholic – but she found a connection with God.

“Simultaneous with art was a spiritual awakening,” Akiane’s mother, Forelli Kramarik, told Christianity.com. “We didn’t pray together, there was no discussion about God, and we didn’t go to church. Then all of a sudden, Akiane was starting to talk about God.”

I am not going to provide the link for this as I know you will rip it apart as you are prepared to do with what
I have posted in these few brief paragraphs.

You lack the ability to understand what others do, and if it had not been told to you by your religious leaders either by their interpretations or your application of them in reading your bible then they are false.

Funny that though...

Have you ever one time considered the reason that all denominations include those of the RCC have come to differing ideas on what they read.

How many would those be? I would guess in the thousands yet only yours is correct with not room for correction?

I truly am sorry for you in that.