ummm. This begs for an UnChristian title.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

USA Boxing to allow transgender people to fight women​

The controversial ruling will allow men to compete against women, provided they’ve had surgery and hormone treatment
USA Boxing to allow transgender people to fight women

FILE PHOTO: Shakilya Rashida Ellis (red) of USA fights Marija Malenica (blue) of Croatia during a women's 54 kg match at the Internatinal Boxing Association Women's World Boxing Championships 2022 in Istanbul, Turkiye, May 12, 2022 © Getty Images / Elif Ozturk Ozgoncu
USA Boxing will allow men who transition to female to fight against biological women under certain conditions, the organization has stated in its 2024 rulebook. The decision has been heavily criticized by boxers, with one former champion describing it as “men, basically, beating up women.”
Under the new rules, men over the age of 18 will be able to compete against women provided that they complete gender reassignment surgery, and submit to quarterly hormone testing for four years.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is totally wrong. Even though they may be 'trans' women they are still male by their DNA and so much stronger. This could be a very dangerous decision. Trans 'women' should not be allowed to compete in any area against natural women but it seems those who control the sports can't see that. I wonder why.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is totally wrong. Even though they may be 'trans' women they are still male by their DNA and so much stronger. This could be a very dangerous decision. Trans 'women' should not be allowed to compete in any area against natural women but it seems those who control the sports can't see that. I wonder why.
And it is odd they specify surgery.

I bet I know why.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And it is odd they specify surgery.

I bet I know why.
Whatever makes them decide they want to be women and whatever they do to 'transition', hormone therapy, surgery or just wearing women's clothes, they will never be female even if outwardly they have the appearance of a women.

It's just gone crazy.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

USA Boxing to allow transgender people to fight women​

The controversial ruling will allow men to compete against women, provided they’ve had surgery and hormone treatment
USA Boxing to allow transgender people to fight women

FILE PHOTO: Shakilya Rashida Ellis (red) of USA fights Marija Malenica (blue) of Croatia during a women's 54 kg match at the Internatinal Boxing Association Women's World Boxing Championships 2022 in Istanbul, Turkiye, May 12, 2022 © Getty Images / Elif Ozturk Ozgoncu
USA Boxing will allow men who transition to female to fight against biological women under certain conditions, the organization has stated in its 2024 rulebook. The decision has been heavily criticized by boxers, with one former champion describing it as “men, basically, beating up women.”
Under the new rules, men over the age of 18 will be able to compete against women provided that they complete gender reassignment surgery, and submit to quarterly hormone testing for four years.

Whaddya know? The long cry for total equity has resulted in a sport that sanctions the beating up of women by men. What are we going to do if there's a rerun of that thing with that Canadian powerlifter guy?

o_O:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:o_O

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The powers that be do know .... it's the general public who are being spoon fed a pack of lies.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How come they don't allow women who think they are men to play in the NFL?

Oh that's right - they would be knocked on their keester and hurt badly because they are still women! View attachment 39302
Exactly!! And then it would be even more obvious that there really IS a gender difference and the whole thing is a huge LIE!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All women should refuse to play with mentally ill men who think they are women.
Wow, I was about to say this before I saw your comment. All the women should ban together and pull out ....the whole sport would fold and they'd lose money. But then, those women would suffer financially as well.

Reactions: Hazelelponi

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed.

Where are the Feminist groups in this? They fought for women's equality with men for years. Now mentally ill men who think they're a woman makes news and those Feminists are mute?
Maybe the feminists actually believe they can whoop a man.....? lol (And some can ... but not as a rule.) This ain't gonna be pretty!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Wow, I was about to say this before I saw your comment. All the women should ban together and pull out ....the whole sport would fold and they'd lose money. But then, those women would suffer financially as well.
It's not just boxing, it's many other sports too. There aren't many sports where men and women can compete equally, I can only think of equestrian events. So there is a reason for that and it's because the man's strength and stamina are stronger than the woman's and the competition would be unequal. So I really can't understand why it is permitted.

Perhaps a man is getting nowhere in his chosen sport so decides to transition so he can be more successful.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In the Canadian Powerlifting thing there were no transitioning requirements (hormonal treatments, etc.).

All you had to do was show up and say you're a woman.

Really?

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The guy benched 370 lbs like it was a feather, smashing the record by 95 lbs, just to prove how ridiculous the rules were, and went home. I don't think he even bothered to collect any awards.

Can you imagine somebody like Tyson deciding to follow suit?