ummm. This begs for an UnChristian title.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Visions and hearing the voice of God is all throughout scripture.
There are thousands of people in psychiatric wards all over the world who hear the voice of God.....which ones are genuine? How can you tell?
You have no idea what Akiane does with her money. And,it is none of your business.
Indeed, she is one very wealthy kid profiting off her “God given” talents.....

I have no idea what Akiane does with her money, and I don’t think for one moment that she is faking her visions, or the fact that she has these supernatural experiences....I am questioning the source of them.....

Do you honestly believe that God is up there giving random children spiritual experiences that benefit no one in the outworking of his purpose? Why were supernatural experiences given to God’s servants in the past?
Because he appointed dedicated men (not children) to serve his people on earth and to instruct them concerning the way he wanted to be worshipped...Akiane’s experience is completely out of sync with what the Bible says about a lot of things, but when responded to emotionally, it isn’t the “Prince of Peace” that is served but “the prince of darkness” trying to imitate God. If you cannot see through the trickery, then there is nothing anyone can say that will persuade you otherwise.

I don't expect to change your mind.
With what I know, there is no way I could ever change my mind about spiritistic things. Knowledge dispels ignorance. God’s word guides me, not supernatural trickery that is designed to deceive.
You have my deepest sympathy.
You see ashes before you'll believe in beauty.
I see truth before crafty deception. You seem to have no idea how adept the devil is at his craft.....he masquerades as “an angel of light” remember? Why do you suppose he does that, when evil is all he knows. What is the ‘pay off’ for pretending to be something he is not?
iu
Did you even read this!....who is getting all the accolades.....the child prodigy, not God.
Who gets all the money she makes from selling her paintings....often sold for hundreds of thousands of dollars a piece? $850,000 for “The Prince of Peace”.
Is it God’s will for a person to be rich? (Matt 19:23-24)

This is a girl who is among the richest children on the planet.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the Canadian Powerlifting thing there were no transitioning requirements (hormonal treatments, etc.).

All you had to do was show up and say you're a woman.

And ignore the obvious bulge and jockstrap profiling through the Spandex as "she" tried to pull off a 500 pound clean and jerk.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thus that kind of omits the phrase chicks with privy members . there is no such thing as women with that memeber
at best its MEN WITH BREASTS .
I work with a guy who will from time to time dress female. He keeps his hair closely shaved so to fit a wig. He's obviously a man dressing as female. No need for implants because he's fat and has moobs. Man-boobs,due to the fat increase over his pecs.

When I first started there a manager informed me there were a number of she-males present. And man-she's as well.
I've only heard one person refer to one of them by their preferred pronoun.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now... not a good analogy. I have seen those man boobies even on a lot of overweight construction workers ..........
yeah , but you knew what i meant . I wont even repeat the phrase
but it rhymes . chicks with ........YEAH THAT DONT EXIST .
And frankly i dont care how judged i am or hated i am for saying i have no desire to be with
one who was born male but decides later its female . NO beared ladies for me .
And yeah i know they say that is being hateful and judgmental if MEN like me aint attracted to that junk .
BUT , i aint . its twisted and very sick .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yeah , but you knew what i meant . I wont even repeat the phrase
but it rhymes . chicks with ........YEAH THAT DONT EXIST .
And frankly i dont care how judged i am or hated i am for saying i have no desire to be with
one who was born male but decides later its female . NO beared ladies for me .
And yeah i know they say that is being hateful and judgmental if MEN like me aint attracted to that junk .
BUT , i aint . its twisted and very sick .
Now wait a minute.

Actually I agree ... I cannot stand to be near a lesbian either BUT what would be really funny if that 5 oclock shadow was peeking out..... how tempting to ask if the application was accepted. And when ask what application just solemnly say for the Bearded lady at the carnival or circus......................

Then be able to run or hide to avoid the certain punch coming my way

Reactions: amigo de christo