Un-Christian things going on in a once-Christian country (news, etc)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

hatedbyall

Mar 12, 2016
What do you feel are some of the most un-Christian, most worrisome things going on in this once-Christian nation? A lot of non-Christians seem to want to go on about how this nation was NOT founded on Christian principles, but i have studied some history, so they can't fool me. Jefferson wasn't a church-every-Sunday Christian but he did read the Bible and was especially interested in the Words of Jesus.

One of the Founders of this counntry said something to the effect that this nation they were creating would only work for a moral (Christian) people.

So anyway, i am sure most would agree that abortion is the most un-Christian thing going on. "Thou shalt not kill" doesn't seem to hold much weight these days.

Then we see the absolutely UN-CHRISTIAN behavior of a certain political figure! One news commentator or guest (?) said that he lies every 5 minutes. And then there is the violence and hate that goes on at his rallies. But this is the "front-runner"!! Yikes, we are in trouble.

Presumably you all know about how he is accused of not paying his workers.. how he is being sued for fraud.. how he was convicted of "conspiracy to hire" illegals!?

If this situation does not show how far we have fallen, what does?

:eek:

hatedbyall

Mar 12, 2016
I don't know how anyone can vote for DT

haven't we had enough -- 7 years -- of LAWLESSNESS?

Ted Cruz respects the Constitution and the laws We the People make through our representatives. Neither Obama nor Trump respects law. They are narcissists who just do what they want, as though they are gods or something.

And Ted Cruz does not have to keep that oath he made to support the nominee (if it is DT) because when he made that oath, he thought DT was a Republican. He would never make an oath to support a liberal, which is exactly waht DT is

so TC is not bound by that oath, and neither is Rubio or kasich

:mellow:

hatedbyall

Mar 12, 2016
people need to know that Trump is a con artist, as Rubio says. He didn't pay workers and now they are suing him. He supposedly has told a NYT staffer that his public views on illegal immigration are just campagn rhetoric. He is going to court soon for fraud. He is supposed to have connections w/ the mob. He outright LIED to Megyn Kelly at the debate when she said that his fake school got a D- w/ the Better Bus Bureau. He also lied when he said the school is only suspended. It is out of business, as Kelly confirmed to us on Kelly File

Then there is the way he incites violence at his rallies, telling people to hit others and he will "pay their legal fees"

Is this what our country has come to?

He is not winning either. As we can see, he gets an avg of about 37% of the vote. The other 60-70% (in some places way more) do NOT want him.

Where are all the Christians????

:huh:

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The USA has never been a Christian country. What you're doing here is spouting American exceptionalism and has nothing to do with Christianity.

hatedbyall

Mar 12, 2016
StanJ said:
The USA has never been a Christian country. What you're doing here is spouting American exceptionalism and has nothing to do with Christianity.
that is NOT true. I have studied history

4 one thing, people came here in the first place to find religious freedom..

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
hatedbyall said:
that is NOT true. I have studied history
4 one thing, people came here in the first place to find religious freedom..
You have studied history or you were taught history?
Coming to a new country to escape religious persecution is not the same thing as the country being Christian or having Christian foundations.

hatedbyall

Mar 12, 2016
StanJ said:

You have studied history or you were taught history?
Coming to a new country to escape religious persecution is not the same thing as the country being Christian or having Christian foundations.
i never said otherwise.

and i would prefer to stay on topic. I asked what peiople think is the most egregiously unChristian stuff going on in USA. But you know, DT being the "frontrunner" says it all, doesn't it? That says how far low this country has sunk. I am so THANKFUL the so called "establishment" is trying to get someone else elected. Maybe they aren't as awful as we have been led to believe. Sure, they are wrong on a lot of things.. and Ted Cruz is the one who wants to fix the corruption, end the crony capitalism.. and some in WA do NOT like that and that is why he is "hated by all" as Jesus said His followers would be.

;)

hatedbyall

Mar 12, 2016
hatedbyall said:
i never said otherwise.

and i would prefer to stay on topic. I asked what peiople think is the most egregiously unChristian stuff going on in USA. But you know, DT being the "frontrunner" says it all, doesn't it? That says how far low this country has sunk. I am so THANKFUL the so called "establishment" is trying to get someone else elected. Maybe they aren't as awful as we have been led to believe. Sure, they are wrong on a lot of things.. and Ted Cruz is the one who wants to fix the corruption, end the crony capitalism.. and some in WA do NOT like that and that is why he is "hated by all" as Jesus said His followers would be.

But many of them rightfully dislike the thought of DT being pres even more :)

;)

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
hatedbyall said:
i never said otherwise.
That's exactly what you said in your post and I addressed it, so if you don't want to go off topic then don't set the topic in a post.

hatedbyall

Mar 12, 2016
Important information (if you haven't read it yet):

“Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!” (from the movie, “The Wizard of Oz”)

There are a lot of creepy things going on behind closed doors in this country. :eek:

I have no proof that the “Republican front-runner,” DT is paying the media off (4 all that free advertising he gets), but you know… if we can even wonder about such… :huh: hmmm. What does that tell you?

There are secret societies in this country that pull a lot of strings—in order to manipulate people, in order to get things.. to be the way they want them to be. Most of them are far from "Christian"

Any sane person who follows the news diligently (or even not too diligently) notices that trump (not going to capitalize his name, which is already stamped over much of America) gets massive media coverage.

Why is that? I mean, really, have you ever asked yourself that question?

Well, here is the answer: the hidden ones, the puppeteers, the control freaks who have no known relationship with God.. want drump to win.

OK, that’s not such a shocker. We already figured that one out—long time ago (that someone wants him to win). But WHY do they want him to win? All the polls say he would lose to hellary.

Well, there you go. The Puppeteers.. those who pretty much tell the news personalities what to say, what not to say.. what derisive tone to take or not take (I refer to coverage of the non-drump candidates)—well, they want clinton to win.

Why do they want hellary to win?

Well, that was easy to figure out: she plays the Game! Not only that, she wins at the game (gets away with crimes you and I could not.. becomes filthy rich letting other countries in on the Game… $200,000 speeches..). She validates the Game, she promotes the Game… She is an insider of the first order, and so that is why they want her to win

trump plays the Game also, so to some of these folks, it really doesn’t matter which of them wins, but most of the puppeteers prefer hellary, maybe b/c at least drump sometimes at least ACTs like he is an outsider (?). He at least sometimes claims to be one. I don’t know.. I haven’t figured everything out yet. But you may want to focus on that key word here: ACTS..

(God, however, has figured things out, of course… :) )

We know drump is part of the Game because he has supported the Game-players for 4 decades, has given money to the liberal baby-killing, Big Governemnt promoters Pelosi, Reid, members of the Gang of 8. By the way, as to that last one (G of 8): Get real, all you people being deceived by drump: Do you really think he is going to be anti-illegal immigration once he gets what he wants? Remember, his god is winning. People who have that god will say/do anything to get what they want, truth be damned, morals be damned, laws be damned, just everything be damned, save WINNING. He is supposed to have told the NYT that all that immigration rhetoric is just that, rhetoric..

Con artists are notorious for ditching people (in this case voters) once they have outlived their usefulness.

Of course the Puppeteers hate it when you know about, or merely suspect, this kind of shenanigans. Even so, they don’t worry too much. They realize you (most of you) are too busy living your lives.. to follow the news too diligently (not that the news folks can be trusted, of course. But one thing we know is that the news personalities/commentators cannot change facts.. much as some of them try…

In any case, for news you can trust, I would suggest subscribing to National Review

Why are THEY trustworthy, you may ask (and I would hope you would ask that Q, because nowadays, no one can automatically trusted. Then again, maybe it has always been that way…)

I haven’t read National Review lately, but I plan to. That said, they are trustworthy b/c they have noticed that the would-be emporer has no clothes. They (strangely!) tell us (what should be obvious) truths like this.. truths we already somehow know or strongly suspect.. because "the obvious" isn't all too obvious sometimes.. or is ignored. Unfortunately, truth is in short supply these days, objective truth that is.

It is human nature to suppress truths/realities that are… well, subtle, for one.. and truths that cause us to be disturbed..

But hey.. Face your fears.

And remember, there is always Ted Cruz

:unsure:

hatedbyall

Mar 12, 2016
on Megyn Kelly last night she mentioned how the media is unfair to non-Trump candidates.

looks like drump is the only one who can call into the cable stations (& others?) which is called a "phoner" but the other candidates are not allowed to do that!!!??

WHY?

Please read #11 post here. Do you agree? (meaning: have you had experiences that would lead u to realize this, that there are secret organizations attempting to manipulate.. society)

:wacko:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
StanJ said:
As I understand it...The USA was once a God Fearing country... :huh:

hatedbyall

Mar 12, 2016
heretoeternity said:
Christian country? As the African slaves, and the American natives if it is or was a Christian country..lol
if we weren't a Christian nation or wanna be, we would still have slavery

do you ridicule and accuse people who repent??i

hatedbyall

Mar 12, 2016
StanJ said:
Nope, never. There were more Masons than Christians in their founding fathers.
The Declaration of Independence is a Christian document. Those ideals did not come from Satan

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
hatedbyall said:
The Declaration of Independence is a Christian document. Those ideals did not come from Satan
Why? The Bible tells us that the Devil comes on as an angel of Light. What exactly is Christian about the Declaration of Independence?

Samael

Mar 10, 2016
we were never a Christian country we were puritan and that was a small portion the for fathers were free mason which is more deist not Christian we have NEVER been Christian. also the non Christian things happening please the majority of you twats who say your Christian don't even fathom or comprehend the book you speak from, the non Christians things that's called progress for humanity either get on the band wagon or get off