Understanding Debt Paper

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
In the end all the treasures and wealth that belongs to our God shall come to His people and is doing so now as we give offerings to the men of God to help build up the temple(Preach the gospel to get the Word out) NOW!

Jesus said: Ye shall not see him again UNTIL(THE TIME) THEY SAY Blessed is he(THE ONE) who comes(TEACHES) in the name of the Lord(THE WORD OF GOD).
And that is what is being taught in this day... the Blessing of Abraham for all who are in Christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit bringing the gospel of peace and prosperity for the people of God. When the Hebrews came out of Egypt God gave them favor of all the Egyptians and they came out with jewels and gold and silver that was supposed to be used to build a temple for God... but they built a golden calf to worship and spiritually broke the law before Moses could carry the two Stone tablets down from the mountain.. so Moses finished the job by physically breaking them into bits. That Stone was Jesus that the builders rejected... the living Word of God.
Matt 21:42-44
42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
KJV

The Stone rolled away by the angel at Jesus' tomb represents that the added laws for transgressions of the original 10/Stone who was forsaken by God being taken away by His Son's death on the cross. But the Word was resurrected on the 3rd day becoming the new covenant that says Do unto others as you would have them do to you... do not lie, do not steal, do not cheat etc.... and if done correctly cover all 10 commandments written in the Original STONE/Rock that is immovable!

Zech 14:12-17
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the LORD shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.
14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.
15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
KJV
Hag 2:6-9
6 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;
7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts.
8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.
9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.
KJV