• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible speaks of the iron (technology) mixing with the clay(man); something technological mixing with human flesh.

Also it speaks of a beast that will come up from the sea (long thought of as demonic, at least symbolically) and the beast that will come up from the earth (dirt/clay mankind). A beast, or empire, that will take place through mankind, from within man; speaking like a dragon (speaking the lies and propaganda of the antichrist system).
I have felt for some time that those scriptures were referring to non-human+human ....

Reactions: Truman and GEN2REV

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry to hear that. However, it's good to hear from you.

Don't be sorry, sister. The chastening of the Lord is never pleasant when we endure it, but this builds up that faith which Jesus Christ gave to us when we received the adoption as sons and daughters of God. As the scripture testifies,

"If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons. Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live? For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness. Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it." (Hebrews 12:7-11)

The fruit of the trial is that fruit of righteousness, and I have endured many trials over the years. I'm encouraged because the Lord deals with me as a son, a comfort during times such as these. I pray you are doing well, Wynona.

Reactions: Wynona and TLHKAJ

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't be sorry, sister. The chastening of the Lord is never pleasant when we endure it, but this builds up that faith which Jesus Christ gave to us when we received the adoption as sons and daughters of God. As the scripture testifies,

"If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons. Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live? For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness. Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it." (Hebrews 12:7-11)

The fruit of the trial is that fruit of righteousness, and I have endured many trials over the years. I'm encouraged because the Lord deals with me as a son, a comfort during times such as these. I pray you are doing well, Wynona.

Thank you, Shattered. I am doing well!

Reactions: Shattered

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, @TLHKAJ,

I think it's about time we open a discussion about a prayer assault on the Halloween Rituals that are about to begin.

Should we start a fresh thread about it, or just discuss it here?

I am doing this with a bit of trepidation, I'll be honest. Been praying heavily, many of the recent years, on the days and nights prior to, during, and immediately after, Halloween against all of the rituals and sacrifices around the world during that time frame, as well as for all the victims - animals, children and adults.

It is very interesting that I, and my family, have been experiencing heavy spiritual attack in the past days, maybe weeks, prior and it seems to have hit a fever pitch.

I almost decided not to do it this year because of this, but I feel that it's very important and we could make quite a difference if we can encourage even a handful here to pray for this cause in the coming days and nights.

What say you?

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, @TLHKAJ,

I think it's about time we open a discussion about a prayer assault on the Halloween Rituals that are about to begin.

Should we start a fresh thread about it, or just discuss it here?

I am doing this with a bit of trepidation, I'll be honest. Been praying heavily, many of the recent years, on the days and nights prior to, during, and immediately after, Halloween against all of the rituals and sacrifices around the world during that time frame, as well as for all the victims - animals, children and adults.

It is very interesting that I, and my family, have been experiencing heavy spiritual attack in the past days, maybe weeks, prior and it seems to have hit a fever pitch.

I almost decided not to do it this year because of this, but I feel that it's very important and we could make quite a difference if we can encourage even a handful here to pray for this cause in the coming days and nights.

What say you?
YES!! I usually do every year ...not only around this time, but ariund every significant ritual date. I have at times posted prayer requests/alerts in my MPD/SRA/MK thread, but people shy away from it. I post them anyway, usually. But I always have prayed around these dates because I am keenly aware of the need. I have loved ones who are vulnerable, including my granddaughter who was stolen 6 years ago by a cult family.

I appreciate you bringing this up. I think this is the first time I've seen someone bring this up on a Christian forum other than myself and one support person I know.

When focusing prayer, just be mindful to stay in His presence. Worship is vital. Stay in a mode of worshiping God, fill your atmosphere with worship (music, scripture, etc), and allow Holy Spirit to lead you into prayer throughout the days/nights to come. In other words ....stay covered (including your loved ones) and stay connected...and trust Him! :)

Reactions: GEN2REV

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Honestly, I begin praying around or before October 13th (backwards halloween), which is when the cult begins their activities around halloween.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GEN2REV LOL, wow! I just realized that you did post that prayer alert in my MPD/SRA/MK thread. (duh!) I automatically assumed it was my other thread. :)

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When focusing prayer, just be mindful to stay in His presence. Worship is vital. Stay in a mode of worshiping God, fill your atmosphere with worship (music, scripture, etc), and allow Holy Spirit to lead you into prayer throughout the days/nights to come. In other words ....stay covered (including your loved ones) and stay connected...and trust Him!
All good stuff. Thank you.

Honestly, I begin praying around or before October 13th (backwards halloween), which is when the cult begins their activities around halloween.
Wow. That is a lot of ritual to deal with in such a short time. 3 days of focused prayer in a row (30th, 31st & 1st) feels spiritually taxing enough.

LOL, wow! I just realized that you did post that prayer alert in my MPD/SRA/MK thread. (duh!) I automatically assumed it was my other thread.
Yeah, I thought it made more sense here. :)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GEN2REV Would you care to share what this time of focused prayer looks like for you?
Has this been just a recent occurrence, or does this happen every year as you enter a time of more focused prayer?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GEN2REV One way you can pray is to pray for those survivors who are still in bondage to their handlers and programming, to come to Christ and choose to walk the path to freedom. It's hard to take that first step of moving away from denial and choosing to look at things that are extremely difficult to acknowledge.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure why I'm just now getting alerts about this message this evening, TLHKAJ. Shows you posted this one last night. Hmmm.

Would you care to share what this time of focused prayer looks like for you?
Honestly, I usually just get on my knees, and sometimes my face, and pray very intensely for the victims and against the rituals. Simplistic, but sincere.
TLHKAJ said:
Has this been just a recent occurrence, or does this happen every year as you enter a time of more focused prayer?
This is the first year I've noticed it this way.
@GEN2REV One way you can pray is to pray for those survivors who are still in bondage to their handlers and programming, to come to Christ and choose to walk the path to freedom. It's hard to take that first step of moving away from denial and choosing to look at things that are extremely difficult to acknowledge.
I will definitely incorporate some of that into my prayers this year.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure why I'm just now getting alerts about this message this evening, TLHKAJ. Shows you posted this one last night. Hmmm.

Honestly, I usually just get on my knees, and sometimes my face, and pray very intensely for the victims and against the rituals. Simplistic, but sincere.
This is the first year I've noticed it this way.
I will definitely incorporate some of that into my prayers this year.
Sounds absolutely perfect, @GEN2REV.
Do you have any idea as to why this year is more intense? I believe it has been more intense overall this year, especially over the last month.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds absolutely perfect, @GEN2REV.
Do you have any idea as to why this year is more intense? I believe it has been more intense overall this year, especially over the last month.
Could be a number of things.

I believe the veils between the dimensions are thinning and have been for some time. The increased intensity of ritual activity in recent decades not only causes more spiritual darkness, actually increasing the power of the dark elements, but also likely causes those who are sensitive to the spirit realm to sense it more intensely and more often.

Everything that is happening in our world right now is moving us closer to the point of eliminating the veil between the worlds and opening the Abyss which the Bible states will happen. The experimentation, or planned projects really, that are taking place at CERN are contributing to this in a big way as well as all the ritual activity which operates along side the human trafficking agendas all over the world. It's all connected and working toward the same goal. Dropping the veil and ushering in the reign of the Antichrist.

A fascinating bit of scripture is found in Psalm 82:5 where God states that "the foundations of the earth are out of course." 'Out of course' is defined in my KJV as the barriers that God placed between the dimensions being unstable. If God spoke that through Asaph, as far back as the 9th century B.C., that means that they have been unstable for a long, long time. Quite possibly back to the fall in the Garden. More evidence of that continuous work from back in antiquity is found in Jeremiah 8 and Ezekiel 8 which both describe the early synagogue of satan and ritual demon worship.

To think that the veils are closer than they have ever been before to being completely compromised due to Lawlessness, faithlessness, evil and intentional destruction, from technology designed to destabilize them, that fact alone should send the masses running for a Bible and begging God's forgiveness causing revival to explode upon the earth.

Unfortunately, the masses are all completely blinded by daily cares and self interest (as well as by the prince of this world). So, as is often depicted in scripture, those of us with eyes to see and ears to hear do our best to warn anyone who will listen, but, because those are fewer and fewer, we are left to watch in horror as the world marches steadily toward destruction while nary a soul could care.

ETA: Yes, we win in the end. But being on the winning side sure feels lonely at times, doesn't it?

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GEN2REV About veils and dimensions .... I remember distinctly in late 2012, driving through town and seeing the sky. I saw straight into the spirit realm, and dimensions merging. It's difficult to explain. I saw what seemed to be a portal, and swirling in the atmosphere ....something opening. Later, I saw dimensions merging. This was right around the time before a lot of the CERN info came out (like Mandela Effect and such). I'm seeing it again and trying to describe. But not doing a great job of it.

Maybe tomorrow I can come back to this and be able to describe it better.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will you be praying at Midnight tonight, TLHKAJ?

That has been a tradition of mine for a while now. I've already been praying multiple times today, but it has always seemed like a significant time to pray on Halloween.

Good idea or just as good as any other hour during these days?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will you be praying at Midnight tonight, TLHKAJ?

That has been a tradition of mine for a while now. I've already been praying multiple times today, but it has always seemed like a significant time to pray on Halloween.

Good idea or just as good as any other hour during these days?
I think it's good to pray throughout the day as it comes to mind, but beginning at midnight is good ...between midnight and 3am, especially, even a bit past. November 1st is also a ritual date. Praying for the captives to be set free, in Jesus' name!!!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just now noticing this. Looks like it could be a very interesting testimony.

If you've watched the whole thing, can you list some of the highlights? (It's 2 hours long, and I might not be able to stick with it that long).
Well, I need to go back and finish it, tbh. I posted it during a time when my husband was home and wasn't able to watch the whole thing. But LaVey's son was saved and became a Christian and a pastor, I believe. When you hear him, you will think you're hearing a woman speak and that's because his father castrated him as a boy. :( He witnessed a lot of things, including ritual sacrifices. So he gives a lot of credibility to testimonies of SRA survivors.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GEN2REV One of the main reasons I began to be more aware/conscious of SRA in my life was that on June 19, 2006, I had a dream....

I dreamed that I and a young man were aware that a ritual was to take place. We knew the location and what they were planning to do. These cult members were holding a young girl for days in the woods near a lake. They tortured her in various ways leading up to the actual ritual night. Me and this young man were planning how we would release her without being caught.
Then I woke up.....

When I woke up, bothered and puzzled by the dream, I went straight to my phone (as I always did by habit) to pick up my landline phone and check for messages. Now, note ....I realize now that this wasn't normal to check for phone messages first thing in the morning. Who gets calls and messages overnight?? But I did it automatically without considering it wasn't normal.

So, I went to my phone to check messages. And this is what I heard.....

A familiar female voice yells out... "ANNIE!!"
Then I heard organ music in the background, and the woman talking to a small child (under age 2 or 3) ...."Here you go, baby..."

I hear a loud buzzing noise and baby starts screaming, crying, gurgling....
The loud noise stops after a few seconds and the baby is whimpering.... woman's voice is talking to her in a fake-sweet "comforting" voice...
A man's voice yells out, "The blood! The blood! The blood!" Organ music still playing...
Loud noise starts back up and baby is screaming, crying, gurgling...
Noise stops, baby is whimpering....woman fake-sweet voice talking to baby ....
Over and over until the message ended...

The number didn't show on Caller-ID. I showed it to my husband who tried to tell me it was probably just a prank. No way!! Babies don't act that well. And I knew deep inside that this was serious. I suggested we show it to our pastor and ask him to pray .....which we didn't get to do because I ended up "accidentally" deleting the message. I believe that was done by an alter (Annie) who knew the implications of letting our pastor (handler) know that my front alter system was aware of the phone call AND the ritual activity around Summer Solstice.

Annie was key in my becoming aware. Rather than pushing me completely to the back, s
he allowed me to hear the phone message that was meant for her. And she allowed me to see what had happened the previous night of June 19, 2006. Oftentimes, when memories first come, the front alters will see it as a dream when they are actually things that other parts/alters experienced. Making sense?

The phone call was to let Annie know that someone she/we loved was being punished for her (Annie's) rebellion.

Last edited:

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GEN2REV One of the main reasons I began to be more aware/conscious of SRA in my life was that on June 19, 2006, I had a dream....

I dreamed that I and a young man were aware that a ritual was to take place. We knew the location and what they were planning to do. These cult members were holding a young girl for days in the woods near a lake. They tortured her in various ways leading up to the actual ritual night. Me and this young man were planning how we would release her without being caught.
Then I woke up.....

When I woke up, bothered and puzzled by the dream, I went straight to my phone (as I always did by habit) to pick up my landline phone and check for messages. Now, note ....I realize now that this wasn't normal to check for phone messages first thing in the morning. Who gets calls and messages overnight?? But I did it automatically without considering it wasn't normal.

So, I went to my phone to check messages. And this is what I heard.....

A familiar female voice yells out... "ANNIE!!"
Then I heard organ music in the background, and the woman talking to a small child (under age 2 or 3) ...."Her you go, baby..."

I hear a loud buzzing noise and baby starts screaming, crying, gurgling....
The loud noise stops after a few seconds and the baby is whimpering.... woman's voice is talking to her in a fake-sweet "comforting" voice...
A man's voice yells out, "The blood! The blood! The blood!" Organ music still playing...
Loud noise starts back up and baby is screaming, crying, gurgling...
Noise stops, baby is whimpering....woman fake-sweet voice talking to baby ....
Over and over until the message ended...

The number didn't show on Caller-ID. I showed it to my husband who tried to tell me it was probably just a prank. No way!! Babies don't act that well. And I knew deep inside that this was serious. I suggested we show it to our pastor and ask him to pray .....which we didn't get to do because I ended up "accidentally" deleting the message. I believe that was done by an alter (Annie) who knew the implications of letting our pastor (handler) know that my front alter system was aware of the phone call AND the ritual activity around Summer Solstice.

Annie was key in my becoming aware. Rather than pushing me completely to the back, s
he allowed me to hear the phone message that was meant for her. And she allowed me to see what had happened the previous night of June 19, 2006. Oftentimes, when memories first come, the front alters will see it as a dream when they are actually things that other parts/alters experienced. Making sense?

The phone call was to let Annie know that someone she/we loved was being punished for her (Annie's) rebellion.
Well, ... that's my Halloween horror story for the year.

I pray you don't have to experience things like that anymore.