• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, ... that's my Halloween horror story for the year.

I pray you don't have to experience things like that anymore.
Thank you. Honestly, it's something I live with because when alters stop responding to their programming cues, that is an indication that programming has been breached, and they need a "tune-up" or reprogramming. So there is danger of being abducted (not by aliens-by cult) ...to be punished and reprogrammed. That is what I live with until or unless the Lord removes me from danger. And I know He is able.

And another reality is that if they can't regain my compliance, they do all they can to hurt me by going after my loved ones. That's why I pray often for their safety, covering ....and pray for the family who stole my granddaughter. Will you pray for them, too? Praying that whole family comes to freedom in Christ, or that they will be removed from my granddaughter's life.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you. Honestly, it's something I live with because when alters stop responding to their programming cues, that is an indication that programming has been breached, and they need a "tune-up" or reprogramming. So there is danger of being abducted (not by aliens-by cult) ...to be punished and reprogrammed. That is what I live with until or unless the Lord removes me from danger. And I know He is able.

And another reality is that if they can't regain my compliance, they do all they can to hurt me by going after my loved ones. That's why I pray often for their safety, covering ....and pray for the family who stole my granddaughter. Will you pray for them, too? Praying that whole family comes to freedom in Christ, or that they will be removed from my granddaughter's life.
Praying!

Reactions: GEN2REV and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was illuminati programmed according to a 13x13x13 grid. Each point on the grid represented an alter system (group of alters). I remember when a prayer counselor asked me in 2007 how many alters I had. Well, I didn't know...but a number popped into my head and I didn't know why (2,197). I later learned that 2,197 was 13x13x13 ...and it was not the number of alters, but the number of alter systems. Each system consisted of many parts (alters, sub-alters, and fragments) ...often in the hundreds (conservatively). Being very conservative, if each alter group had 100 alters+sub-alters+fragments, that is 219,700 alters (etc). But that is quite conservative. I am/was what is termed polyfragmented.

Each layer of alters is programmed with reporting alters whose jobs it is to report ("call back"/"phone home") to their handlers. IF those alters fail to report, they are punished. If they consistently fail to report, this indicates a breach in programming. Programmers can tell how far a person has gone in breaking their programming by which alters fail to report. Say, if alters on layers 1-5 haven't been reporting, that person has worked through their first 5 layers of alters/programming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you!
In early '95, the Lord showed me a picture of my heart. It was one of those mirror disco balls. Each tiny pane was to be cleaned, one at a time. Over the course of this year, including earlier today, there have been times that it was like I was inside my heart, looking out.
All the panes that I could see were clear, though I could see the wire frame that was holding them in place. Whether the frame and panes will be removed, or whether the panes are actually facets, I don't know yet. The Lord knows.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In early '95, the Lord showed me a picture of my heart. It was one of those mirror disco balls. Each tiny pane was to be cleaned, one at a time. Over the course of this year, including earlier today, there have been times that it was like I was inside my heart, looking out.
All the panes that I could see were clear, though I could see the wire frame that was holding them in place. Whether the frame and panes will be removed, or whether the panes are actually facets, I don't know yet. The Lord knows.
That's awesome, @Truman ....cheering you on and praying! :)

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, I will pray for them and I have been since I read this post last night before my midnight session.

I will have to read a number of the first pages of this thread. I wasn't under the impression that you still had much contact from/with the cult anymore. Guess I need to go back to the beginning and see what I've overlooked.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
....Beware, sensitive information....
List of satanic ritual dates (for awareness snd prayer focus)

Oct 13 - 30 Preparation for all Hallows Eve, Samhain (Halloween)
Abduction, holding and ceremonial preparation of individual for human sacrifice
(13 -Backward Halloween Date)
Oct 28-30 Satanist High
(Holy Day related to Halloween) blood human sacrifice each day any age (male orfemale)
Oct 30-31 All Hallows Eve and Halloween Night blood and sexual sexual climax, association with the demons, animal and/or human sacrifice any age (male or female and/or animal)
Nov 1 Satanist High
(Holy Day related to Halloween) blood human sacrifice any age (male or female)
Nov 4 Satanic Revels sexual oral, anal, vaginal

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the All Hallows Eve midnight, I usually go into heavy prayer that night as well as Halloween night. This time, I had a heavy sleep fall over me around 10:30 pm and went to bed and slept all night long. Didn't even remember that I was going to pray at midnight until late the next morning, Halloween morning.

Didn't feel like a coincidence.

Reactions: amadeus and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the All Hallows Eve midnight, I usually go into heavy prayer that night as well as Halloween night. This time, I had a heavy sleep fall over me around 10:30 pm and went to bed and slept all night long. Didn't even remember that I was going to pray at midnight until late the next morning, Halloween morning.

Didn't feel like a coincidence.
The whole spiritual atmosphere is thicker ....

Reactions: GEN2REV

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I will pray for them and I have been since I read this post last night before my midnight session.

I will have to read a number of the first pages of this thread. I wasn't under the impression that you still had much contact from/with the cult anymore. Guess I need to go back to the beginning and see what I've overlooked.
No matter where I go, they'll know and do their best to harass, threaten, stalk, etc. They move cult members nextdoor, or activate whoever is nearby to keep tabs.

Unless the Lord changes things, it is part of the cross I bear. Survivors of MK/SRA who turn to Christ and fight for freedom are probably the most overlooked, yet severely persecuted population in the world because of the impact that losing them has on their plans for bringing in the antichrist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and GEN2REV

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole spiritual atmosphere is thicker ....
I'm also somebody who is sensitive to Full Moons and the one that just passed was more intense than usual as well. Possibly due to the heightened ritual activity all month?

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying!

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Truman

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm also somebody who is sensitive to Full Moons and the one that just passed was more intense than usual as well. Possibly due to the heightened ritual activity all month?
Have you always noticed a sensitivity around full moons?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought of you all last night.

My church had a special prayer meeting last night to pray against the evil and even ritual sacrifice that goes on around this time.
Give God the glory!

Never stop praying sister! Never stop asking God for His help! Without Him we can nothing!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you always noticed a sensitivity around full moons?
Oh yeah. All the way back to High School. Possibly earlier, but hadn't put it together yet.

Interestingly, for me, it seems to be within 3 days of the official Full day, then it wanes rapidly after that. Really don't notice much of anything in the days after Full. Sometimes it's intense all 3 days during the waxing phase. Almost maddening on the worst ones, but they vary widely. Some are not even noticeable.