• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i have a sensed about animal print clothing when i was younger. women would get mad at me for me saying putting them on children is inappropriate.
to me it was different if a woman chooses to wear animal print but idk now.
When it comes to visual cues, oftentimes, survivors will go one of two ways .....they will have a strong dislike or aversion to certain things, or a strong affinity for them....or even a mixture of these depending on who (alters) is out front. So you may find yourself having a strong aversion to something and then one day feel compelled toward it (from someplace/alter) inside ....and not know why (because an alter is close to the front who feels an affinity to surround themselves with visual reminders of their programming).
Making sense?

I know I veered a little from what you were saying, but it may help some understand how cues and programming works.

Reactions: lilygrace

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, a blessing and a miracle. Both have passed on. I came to Jesus at age 13, and God placed a burden on my heart from that moment to see my dad saved. He told me not long after I was saved that He would save my dad. It would be many years, and I was given many opportunities to show God's love to him and speak to him about Christ. My dad came to Christ 3 months before he passed away in 2005 on Thanksgiving Day... close to 20 years after His promise to me.❤️
Sorry to hear your dad passed.

Reactions: GEN2REV and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's odd I never got tagged as being 'mentioned' in my alerts. I just so happen to read your latest posts here.

On subject....I agree that this evil has been going on for centuries and it has not abated today. In fact I believe it's on the rise today. And it is outside the secret societies and those hidden within some churches.
I think the reason you weren't getting notifications was because of my privacy settings. I am following you now, so I think you'll be able to get notifications.

Reactions: JohnPaul and APAK

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i have a sensed about animal print clothing when i was younger. women would get mad at me for me saying putting them on children is inappropriate.
to me it was different if a woman chooses to wear animal print but idk now.
This is very prominent in the movie Eyes Wide Shut, where you see tigers throughout the movie, Stanley Kubrick died before the movie was released, some say he was killed for trying to expose Hollywood’s elite, the sex orgy scene was filmed in the actual Rothschild mansion.

Pardon my language I don’t mean to offend anyone but there is no other way to explain the scene.

Reactions: GEN2REV and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is very prominent in the movie Eyes Wide Shut, where you see tigers throughout the movie, Stanley Kubrick died before the movie was released, some say he was killed for trying to expose Hollywood’s elite, the sex orgy scene was filmed in the actual Rothschild mansion.

Pardon my language I don’t mean to offend anyone but there is no other way to explain the scene.
My oldest son was bringing this to my attention just this past week. The scenes are very reminiscent of something called the illuminati ball.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

i have heard of this and believe its possible he was trying to expose it...unless he was doing this movie gratuitously. some things arent what they seem. it is a movie i would not watch personally.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
i have heard of this and believe its possible he was trying to expose it...unless he was doing this movie gratuitously. some things arent what they seem. it is a movie i would not watch personally.
Doesn't sound like something I would want to watch, either...

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When it comes to visual cues, oftentimes, survivors will go one of two ways .....they will have a strong dislike or aversion to certain things, or a strong affinity for them....or even a mixture of these depending on who (alters) is out front. So you may find yourself having a strong aversion to something and then one day feel compelled toward it (from someplace/alter) inside ....and not know why (because an alter is close to the front who feels an affinity to surround themselves with visual reminders of their programming).
Making sense?

I know I veered a little from what you were saying, but it may help some understand how cues and programming works.
it makes sense. a survivor i used to be friends with... (dont think she was sra at all though) agreed with me that she finds children's clothes in animal print to be inappropriate. some people get angry and say they are just children and no one should be sexualizing them. i agree with that but the anger toward someone who finds things questionable is what isolates.

Reactions: JohnPaul and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn't sound like something I would want to watch, either...
Of course not. I've only seen the few bits and pieces (maybe 5 minutes total) my son had questions about. I couldn't tell you a thing about the overall plot of the movie.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Of course not. I've only seen the few bits and pieces (maybe 5 minutes total) my son had questions about. I couldn't tell you a thing about the overall plot of the movie.
Often there is a novel and a movie; sometimes ppl see just clips of the movie rather than the whole thing. Sometimes I read novels; sometimes re-read them, over and over; sometimes I just skim them....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it makes sense. a survivor i used to be friends with... (dont think she was sra at all though) agreed with me that she finds children's clothes in animal print to be inappropriate. some people get angry and say they are just children and no one should be sexualizing them. i agree with that but the anger toward someone who finds things questionable is what isolates.
Sadly, there is and has been a huge agenda to sexualize children. The average person who buys that type of clothing is oblivious.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly, there is and has been a huge agenda to sexualize children. The average person who buys that type of clothing is oblivious.
i think that is what im saying. yes they are average (o rmaybe not?) but they get so angry. i dont understand it. but yes there is and has been an agenda. it has existed since time began.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah that was years ago, but sometimes we have to see what goes on in the world to be aware of it, that movie brought a lot of that out and there was a lot of subliminal messages in the movie from the Christmas lights to the stuffed tigers and the colors used and decorations if you read about it.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah that was years ago, but sometimes we have to see what goes on in the world to be aware of it, that movie brought a lot of that out and there was a lot of subliminal messages in the movie from the Christmas lights to the stuffed tigers and the colors used and decorations if you read about it.
it is useful of you to mention it for those trying to want to learn about the subject matter of this thread. nicole kidman's father was said to be part of SRA including herself.
i have videos of an hour length about some things here. i dont always watch at one sitting. whether you are a survivor or not it is okay to be self protective. i more worry about those who want to live in ignorance or just set out to gaslight people :)

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stuffed animals are often used as programming cues. Makes sense, bc if you think about it, programming begins with small children.

Reactions: JohnPaul

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just read Jesus was an SRA victim. He didn't die for our sins hmmm
Hi sis. Who is making those claims? I wonder what they meant by it?

I'm not saying I agree with them, but He did suffer many things that survivors suffer..... beatings, torture, crucifixion. The cult likes to mock Jesus and hurt His heart by doing those things to their victims.

But consider this.....

Matthew 25:40
[40]And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Hebrews 4:15
[15]For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

I want to share again, something the Lord showed and ministered to my heart back in 2006 during a time of prayer ministry.

During a prayer ministry session with my Christian counselor, one of my child alters came forward with memories of trauma. She had so many questions for Him....she wanted to know where He was when those things happened to her. He told her that He was right there with her. She began to weep and ask, "But why?" (Why did it happen when He was right there?) At that moment, He came near her and held her like a father would hold His child. She was so close, she saw His face ...and His face was covered with tears streaming down. At that moment, she knew that she was never alone. Everything they did to her, they did it to Him! So great and so genuine was His sorrow, she tried to wipe away His years with her hands, but they wouldn't diminish.

We were never alone and we are never alone in our suffering. He truly is our Great High Priest who is touched with the feeling of our infirmities. What they have done to us, they did it to Him.

Jesus still weeps. Scripture says that tears will be wiped away one day ....that event is still future. Jesus is our intercessor, our Advocate with the Father ....and He will never leave us or forsake us. He is always with us no matter what we're going through.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi sis. Who is making those claims? I wonder what they meant by it?

I'm not saying I agree with them, but He did suffer many things that survivors suffer..... beatings, torture, crucifixion. The cult likes to mock Jesus and hurt His heart by doing those things to their victims.

But consider this.....

Matthew 25:40
[40]And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Hebrews 4:15
[15]For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

I want to share again, something the Lord showed and ministered to my heart back in 2006 during a time of prayer ministry.

During a prayer ministry session with my Christian counselor, one of my child alters came forward with memories of trauma. She had so many questions for Him....she wanted to know where He was when those things happened to her. He told her that He was right there with her. She began to weep and ask, "But why?" (Why did it happen when He was right there?) At that moment, He came near her and held her like a father would hold His child. She was so close, she saw His face ...and His face was covered with tears streaming down. At that moment, she knew that she was never alone. Everything they did to her, they did it to Him! So great and so genuine was His sorrow, she tried to wipe away His years with her hands, but they wouldn't diminish.

We were never alone and we are never alone in our suffering. He truly is our Great High Priest who is touched with the feeling of our infirmities. What they have done to us, they did it to Him.

Jesus still weeps. Scripture says that tears will be wiped away one day ....that event is still future. Jesus is our intercessor, our Advocate with the Father ....and He will never leave us or forsake us. He is always with us no matter what we're going through.
they did say the catholic church was deceptive in their teachings and just want to control beliefs..... i am not sure if its my place to copy their whole post here. i am not sure if this person is a survivor or not. they might be.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they did say the catholic church was deceptive in their teachings and just want to control beliefs..... i am not sure if its my place to copy their whole post here. i am not sure if this person is a survivor or not. they might be.
It sounds possibly like they are a survivor. But you can send it private message if you want.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
im watching this but i doubt it willb e much fruitful. loftus is said to gaslight survivors.
i am not sure if ishould be watchign this.
i never stayed in therapy long enough to be influenced by anyone. i have been accused of stealing memories from writings/stories.