• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
im watching this but i doubt it willb e much fruitful. loftus is said to gaslight survivors.
i am not sure if ishould be watchign this.
It might not be a good idea, since there is so much cult infiltration in psychology and even in ministries geared toward survivors. The so-called false memory syndrome was headed off by the cult to place doubt on and discredit victims. Survivors have enough battle with denial since MK programmers program denial in at every level of one's DID system. So there very well may be deliberate triggers and cues in videos that come from questionable sources.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It might not be a good idea, since there is so much cult infiltration in psychology and even in ministries geared toward survivors. The so-called false memory syndrome was headed off by the cult to place doubt on and discredit victims. Survivors have enough battle with denial since MK programmers program denial in at every level of one's DID system. So there very well may be deliberate triggers and cues in videos that come from questionable sources.
its not bad or good. it feels kind of interesting to see similar gaslighty things said to someone else... i am not much exposed to what other survivors get to say all the time these days.
i stopped less than half point with "oh that was said to me too" and "well this sounds believable to me"
but this is is where i am at tonight.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
f**ily members and even a couple claiemd survivors.
I could've guessed f*m*ly .....were these survivors of SRA/MK, or survivors of "regular abuse" who made that accusation?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its not bad or good. it feels kind of interesting to see similar gaslighty things said to someone else... i am not much exposed to what other survivors get to say all the time these days.
i stopped less than half point with "oh that was said to me too" and "well this sounds believable to me"
but this is is where i am at tonight.
Okay. I may take a look at it sometime soon.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's very odd. The only opposition I've ever gotten from survivors were ones who were still being handled and had come into support groups for the purpose of infiltration, not for the sake of seeking freedom.

Reactions: lilygrace

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ TLHKAJ

I have a tough question for you. Mostly because it will be very controversial, and offensive to many, but I am curious what your take is from the inside of the cult world.

Do babies' souls who are sacrificed to satan go to hell? It seems unimaginable that God would allow this, but it also seems this wouldn't still be practiced since time immemorial if it wasn't an effective strategy of the enemy that somehow strengthened his ranks, etc.

What do you know about what is believed about this within the cult and what do you believe if it is different than what you were taught in the cult?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ TLHKAJ

I have a tough question for you. Mostly because it will be very controversial, and offensive to many, but I am curious what your take is from the inside of the cult world.

Do babies' souls who are sacrificed to satan go to hell? It seems unimaginable that God would allow this, but it also seems this wouldn't still be practiced since time immemorial if it wasn't an effective strategy of the enemy that somehow strengthened his ranks, etc.

What do you know about what is believed about this within the cult and what do you believe if it is different than what you were taught in the cult?
Honestly, they never talked about "sending babies to hell" in sacrifice. The reason they do it is because children/babies are innocent and the closest to the heart of God.

Proverbs 6:16-19
[16]These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
[17]A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
[18]An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
[19]A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

(Note vs 17)

What they love is to torture and terrify the most innocent and take their lives at tje height of pain, terror, and trauma so that they can drink the blood. It's a drug for them. It brings in the demonic to a level that is incomprehensible.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Furthermore, I am not one who believes small children and babies go to hell. They haven't developed the understanding of consequences and had a chance to fully learn right from wrong.

Mark 10:14
[14]But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GEN2REV This is hard to grasp, I know ....but SRA/MK is in reality, a form of persecution of believers.

For one ....children are born innocent, so they shed innocent blood in mockery to God. Then they will take the ones they want to use and actually give them the true Gospel and introduce them to Jesus Christ as soon as they are able to grasp and hope in Him. They do this so that they can destroy that little light of hope and faith through persecution (trauma, torture) and then program them against God.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is very prominent in the movie Eyes Wide Shut, where you see tigers throughout the movie, Stanley Kubrick died before the movie was released, some say he was killed for trying to expose Hollywood’s elite, the sex orgy scene was filmed in the actual Rothschild mansion.

Pardon my language I don’t mean to offend anyone but there is no other way to explain the scene.
SO why do churches support such things . Why will the churches not correct sin and error .
I bet if two straight men showed up to a church and procliamed the bible and correction the church
would run them out the doors with No TOLERANCE , calling them haters
BUT if two married gay men came in , they would embrace them in the name of love and tolerance . DO YOU SEE THE PROBLEM YET .
I bet you do my friend , i have read your posts . But i say this to make others think .

Reactions: Marvelloustime