• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, @TLHKAJ.

I'm still not getting alerts when you reply to my posts or direct a post to me. No idea what that's about. None of your recent posts here are on my alert page at all.

Wacky.

Thanks again for your insights. It's hard for someone who steeps themselves in God's glorious Word to even imagine these things. I am reminded every time I delve into it that my spirit can't handle it very well. The things the enemy does are so depraved and dark that the average person, in general, not to mention Christian, truly cannot fathom the animalistic/demonic nature that is present in these concepts. The worst we can imagine is the tip of the iceberg.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GEN2REV See if you get a notification now. Are you following me? I think I have to follow you too before you will get notifications. I just clicked to follow you. You should get notifications now.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am finishing the video about loftus and it turned around to be a little beetter. i just recommend watching it in bits like i am doing.
the survivors seem so kind and warm.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GEN2REV See if you get a notification now. Are you following me? I think I have to follow you too before you will get notifications. I just clicked to follow you. You should get notifications now.
I did get a bunch of notifications about these posts of yours. I've never had to click follow to get them for anybody before. Interesting.

Full moon tonight ....ritual night. If anyone is inclined to pray, please pray for victims ....protection, deliverance and freedom.
I didn't realize all full moons coincided with rituals. That might very well answer some long-held questions.

I had another intense 3-4 days of Full Moon Madness this time. It is crazy how it effects me. The most interesting thing about it is I experience all the symptoms before I realize it's almost Full Moon, not the other way around. So it's undoubtedly the phenomenon itself and not some cognitive suggestion around the idea of a Full Moon. I was surprised this time that it was already almost Full again. Month went by fast with a lot going on.

Reactions: lilygrace

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't realize all full moons coincided with rituals. That might very well answer some long-held questions.

I had another intense 3-4 days of Full Moon Madness this time. It is crazy how it effects me. The most interesting thing about it is I experience all the symptoms before I realize it's almost Full Moon, not the other way around. So it's undoubtedly the phenomenon itself and not some cognitive suggestion around the idea of a Full Moon. I was surprised this time that it was already almost Full again. Month went by fast with a lot going on.
What kind of symptoms did/do you experience around full moons?

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What kind of symptoms did/do you experience around full moons?
Very unusual irritability is one. This is very out of character for me since I stay in God's Word and have cleaned my life up of almost all stressful people and activities and am 100% sober - which helps a ton with this (if anybody is looking to alleviate stress in their life) due to the more consistent thoughts and mental energies. If somebody still uses caffeine products of any kind or smokes anything or drinks any form of alcohol, they will have turbulent thoughts, emotions and ideas throwing them off balance at all times.

My appetites change in a very mysterious way. Usually I eat very practically and only healthy foods to the best of my ability. During these times of Full Moon, I absolutely crave bad foods, sometimes alcohol but not so much anymore. Sugary foods, which are horrible for my body and mind personally, become a constant craving.

My sleep patterns are all messed up. Very lethargic and even sleepy during the day and can't sleep well at night.

Possibly more symptoms, but I'm just very noticeably all outta whack.

Reactions: lilygrace

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know this will sound crazy to some, but I believe all of us, even Christians, have at least one angel and one demon assigned to us in our life and we are to constantly choose light and good influences from the angelic over the dark influences of the demon(s).

I believe that the Full Moon somehow (possibly due to the heightened ritual activity in the world) energizes/strengthens my demon(s) at these times.

Does that make sense?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In theory, I see what you're saying. And it makes sense that satan would want to assign demons to harass people. Oftentimes, these are generational spirits that are passed down from generation to generation ....visiting the iniquities of the fathers to the third and fourth generations of those who hate God. Yet, when one turns to God and severs those generational iniquity bonds, this harassment lessens or leaves altogether. You may need to do spiritual housecleaning to break strongholds that have come down through your bloodline (iniquities of the fathers).

Reactions: GEN2REV

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In theory, I see what you're saying. And it makes sense that satan would want to assign demons to harass people. Oftentimes, these are generational spirits that are passed down from generation to generation ....visiting the iniquities of the fathers to the third and fourth generations of those who hate God. Yet, when one turns to God and severs those generational iniquity bonds, this harassment lessens or leaves altogether. You may need to do spiritual housecleaning to break strongholds that have come down through your bloodline (iniquities of the fathers).
I agree this is possible. Jesus did mention there are some demons who are much more difficult to throw out. Fasting and prayer is what He said the recipe is. I do both, but I've never fasted specifically for this purpose.

Maybe it's time.

I have an apprehension about it, concerned that once I start trying to sanctify myself in that way, that all manner of problems will arise in my life as the entity fights back. That's tough to welcome at such an already difficult time.

Hmmm.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Oftentimes, these are generational spirits that are passed down from generation to generation ....visiting the iniquities of the fathers to the third and fourth generations of those who hate God. Yet, when one turns to God and severs those generational iniquity bonds, this harassment lessens or leaves altogether. ...
Have you ever heard of anything like this that only manifests during some Full Moons?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever heard of anything like this that only manifests during some Full Moons?
I've heard of these types of issues around full moons (with survivors of SRA) ....not necessarily just some full moons, as I've not taken note of if it was just some or all full moons across the board.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've heard of these types of issues around full moons (with survivors of SRA) ....not necessarily just some full moons, as I've not taken note of if it was just some or all full moons across the board.
Are their experiences of full moons similar to what I've described?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are their experiences of full moons similar to what I've described?
Yes... unusual shifts in mood and demeanor, irritability, and other emotional unrest or upheaval .....spiritual harassment or warfare, and/or battle from outside (people) ...problems sleeping, or other sleep related issues (nightmares or sleep disturbances) ....hypervigilance, sense of something "impending" ...nervousness, tearfulness, etc ....change in preferences ....unusual urges toward things or actions not previously an issue ....the list goes on....

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just to add some context. We always notice mood shifts with the residents in the care home when it is a full moon, and so this can happen without there being any spiritual reason. We do not keep a check on full moons, but often if it’s a really bad shift we ask ‘ is it a full moon’ and when we check , it has been……
We have always put it down to atmospheric pressure , I mean often when a person is deemed as mad they use the word Lunatic ….Luna referencing the moon, so all those years ago there must have also been some kind of pattern that tied behaviour to the moon.
Rita

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reality is, Rita, that every full moon is accompanied by heightened satanic ritual activity. Also, you very likely have some who are victims of SRA in your facility. This isn't rare as people think. I am speaking as one who has lived this as well as having known many other survivors. Not everyone experiences struggles around full moons. So it really can't be chalked up just to a magnetic pull, else everyone would be effected.

If someone asks me a question on their own, I will tell them the truth.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes... unusual shifts in mood and demeanor, irritability, and other emotional unrest or upheaval .....spiritual harassment or warfare, and/or battle from outside (people) ...problems sleeping, or other sleep related issues (nightmares or sleep disturbances) ....hypervigilance, sense of something "impending" ...nervousness, tearfulness, etc ....change in preferences ....unusual urges toward things or actions not previously an issue ....the list goes on....
Wow.

I had forgotten about the vivid dreams. Almost like waking experiences.

Very rarely have nightmares. All my life that has been a curiosity that I don't have them. Always felt like it was a positive sign of my mental health or spiritual protection, etc.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to add some context. We always notice mood shifts with the residents in the care home when it is a full moon, and so this can happen without there being any spiritual reason. We do not keep a check on full moons, but often if it’s a really bad shift we ask ‘ is it a full moon’ and when we check , it has been……
We have always put it down to atmospheric pressure , I mean often when a person is deemed as mad they use the word Lunatic ….Luna referencing the moon, so all those years ago there must have also been some kind of pattern that tied behaviour to the moon.
Rita
Yes, I've experienced this for so many decades that I've done a lot of research and paid close attention to all that I ever heard/read about it. It is also supposed to be a common thing in prisons, where the inmates can't even see the moon yet often have wilder behavior during the more powerful moons - whatever that really means. I just notice that I am not effected every single full moon and some are more noticeable than others.

Yes, Lunatic, Lunacy, etc. There is certainly something very amazing going on and only God knows all the reasons for it. I used to connect the moon's manipulations of the ocean tides to the 80-90% of salt water in our bodies. Now, I'm not quite sure I buy the "effects of the gravity of the moon" being a plausible reason anymore. Still just a fascinating mystery, but what strikes me is that it does seem dark to me.

I don't experience happier feelings, more loving emotions, greater connection to God, but just the opposite. My urges are darker, my desire to pray or read scripture is almost non-existent and my moods are very irritable and dark, almost animalistic.

Very, very strange.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reality is, Rita, that every full moon is accompanied by heightened satanic ritual activity. Also, you very likely have some who are victims of SRA in your facility. This isn't rare as people think. I am speaking as one who has lived this as well as having known many other survivors. Not everyone experiences struggles around full moons. So it really can't be chalked up just to a magnetic pull, else everyone would be effected.

If someone asks me a question on their own, I will tell them the truth.
Exactly. That's what I had concluded as well about the magnetic/gravitational effect. Fascinating to me about the heightened ritual activity. I had just not had that as a variable in my analysis of it. Really an amazing phenomenon.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow.

I had forgotten about the vivid dreams. Almost like waking experiences.

Very rarely have nightmares. All my life that has been a curiosity that I don't have them. Always felt like it was a positive sign of my mental health or spiritual protection, etc.
Do you only have dreams around full moons? When you say vivid, what do you mean? Can you give an example?