• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you only have dreams around full moons? When you say vivid, what do you mean? Can you give an example?
No, I dream more regularly than I'd like actually, but dreams during full moons are just very ... vivid. Really, just the textbook definition.

viv·id
  1. producing powerful feelings or strong, clear images in the mind.
    "memories of that evening were still vivid"
    graphic, evocative, realistic, true to life, lifelike, crystal clear, detailed, lucid

2. (of a color) intensely deep or bright.
No specific example of a certain dream comes to mind. I have noticed that if a dream begins to become really intense, or scary, God always wakes me up. It's an interesting thing, really. I used to have to say His name if I felt scared or uncomfortable enough to think of Him in a dream state, which can be difficult because the mind is not fully conscious usually. Now, for whatever reason, He just pulls me out immediately if I become stressed.

This had led me to believe that dreams are often projected upon us by spirits (demons?). Historically, they've been referred to as flights of fancy, etc.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The reality is, Rita, that every full moon is accompanied by heightened satanic ritual activity. Also, you very likely have some who are victims of SRA in your facility. This isn't rare as people think. I am speaking as one who has lived this as well as having known many other survivors. Not everyone experiences struggles around full moons. So it really can't be chalked up just to a magnetic pull, else everyone would be effected.

If someone asks me a question on their own, I will tell them the truth.
I agree, but we all react differently to magnetic pulls so all I was saying is that not every reaction to full moons is down to satanic influence. It’s about accepting that it’s never about just one reason. I think it’s very wrong to presume that everyone who reacts to full moons must be part of SRA, but it’s not wrong to presume that some have been part of SRA. …..I guess it’s about being realistic with both possibilities.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More, you will often see actresses and models wearing animal print. This is a visual cue to remind their (own) beta/kitten alters of their sexual programming. The front alter/s will not be aware or conscious of why they're wearing animal print. Front alters are moat often amnesic to their abuse/trauma and programming. The cues are reminders for deeper alters (such as beta in this case).

Also, since these MK slaves are seen by the public, these cues are seen by MK victims who watch their movies (commercials, music videos, ads, etc) and these images will reinforce their programming as well.

As a child, my family and relatives loved buying cat/kitten related things for me whether in room decor or clothing. But another symbol that is used is butterflies to reinforce Monarch programming. This ties in with beta/kitten programming. I was given a birthstone ring in the shape of a butterfly inlaid with pearl .....all subliminal cues to reinforce programming. I even wore some animal print (not all the time) and I wasn't conscious of why I wore them.

In my home, a huge tapestry of a jaguar in a jungle scene hung in our living room. This also was a visual reminder to me of rituals I was used in as a child (age 4) at the mayan pyramids. I wrote about it here in this thread...probably within the last dozen pages(?). But I was used on the altar for 3 days as a gateway during a ritual which I believe was a modern day incursion bringing in more fallen angels. A black jaguar (who I was bonded to) stayed at my head the entire time through that horrific experience. He was no threat to me. His presence was very comforting ...really, the only safe entity there was this black jaguar. He wasn't a demonic entity. He was a flesh and blood animal. Idk what became of him. I left the body and do mot remember the end of that ritual ....I do know that those who presided over the ritual were flesh and blood nephilim. And they conducted infant sacrifice each of the 3 days. :/

I have said it before....whatever has happened to you and I am sure you can not "tell all" here on this forum because it is just too grotesque. I am so sorry that it happened to you.

I am sure that some read what you say and it sound like the most imaginative conspiracy theory out there. And probably think your mind is messed up.....and I think your mind is messed up.....but because of what has happened to you. What is true?....what is imaginative?....what is false memories?....do you even remember the worst that was done to you?....can you understand what was done to you?

I have worked with the CIA and are they the devil? LOL No they just do not have any morals or boundaries.....LOL You can bet that anything that is said about them that is bad or crazy....most of it is true. Some things...a few things maybe false, but not much.

Mk-Ultra has lost enough lawsuits to prove they are not a figment of anyone imagination and they do in fact do hideous things to people.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaryAnderson

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reality is, Rita, that every full moon is accompanied by heightened satanic ritual activity. Also, you very likely have some who are victims of SRA in your facility. This isn't rare as people think. I am speaking as one who has lived this as well as having known many other survivors. Not everyone experiences struggles around full moons. So it really can't be chalked up just to a magnetic pull, else everyone would be effected.

If someone asks me a question on their own, I will tell them the truth.
This is very interesting, I have to look into it. I get no reactions from full moons.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very unusual irritability is one. This is very out of character for me since I stay in God's Word and have cleaned my life up of almost all stressful people and activities and am 100% sober - which helps a ton with this (if anybody is looking to alleviate stress in their life) due to the more consistent thoughts and mental energies. If somebody still uses caffeine products of any kind or smokes anything or drinks any form of alcohol, they will have turbulent thoughts, emotions and ideas throwing them off balance at all times.

My appetites change in a very mysterious way. Usually I eat very practically and only healthy foods to the best of my ability. During these times of Full Moon, I absolutely crave bad foods, sometimes alcohol but not so much anymore. Sugary foods, which are horrible for my body and mind personally, become a constant craving.

My sleep patterns are all messed up. Very lethargic and even sleepy during the day and can't sleep well at night.

Possibly more symptoms, but I'm just very noticeably all outta whack.
Caffeine is one of the problems with my anxiety, I use to drink a lot of coffee absolutely love coffee, but I had to cut it down to two cups in the morning, and that’s it. I don’t drink and quit smoking about 3 years ago.

Reactions: GEN2REV

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember the Satanic Panic in the 80’s, people to this day think it was fake and overblown, but evil exists, it’s all around the only way to survive it is through prayer to God our Father and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sure that some read what you say and it sound like the most imaginative conspiracy theory out there. And probably think your mind is messed up.....and I think your mind is messed up.....but because of what has happened to you. What is true?....what is imaginative?....what is false memories?....do you even remember the worst that was done to you?....can you understand what was done to you?
There is no such thing as false memories in psychology. It has never been rectified as an actual diagnosis.

The term was coined by perpetrators of child abuse in high position to discredit children and other victims. The organization has been used to protect perpetrators and silence victims.

I'm not saying that no one is ever falsely accused, but that is usually a situation where one parent persuades a child to say things, or most often, a parent is making the allegations against an estranged spouse.

People with DID are not mentally ill. There is no chemical imbalance associated with DID/MPD.
It is not a mental illness at all, but a survival and coping mechanism. Persons with dissociative identity disorder are very high IQ. People with a lower IQ cannot cope by splitting and using dissociation to survive severe ongoing trauma.

I can understand your difficulty in taking these things as real. But your inability to comprehend it does not reflect on me or indicate that I have a "messed up mind."

I do know why they did what they did, and why they continue. This is a continuation of satan's plan to prevent God's plan in this earth and with humanity. He wants to thwart the return of Jesus Christ and thinks he can set himself up in a kingdom and usurp Christ. He also hates God, so he takes joy in hurting the most innocent and close to God's heart ....children. SRA/MK is a means for satan to bring about his goals. The elite cult, who serve "lucifer" have bought into the lie and their goal is to bring the world to NWO and set the stage for the appearance of the antichrist. That is why they do this. And they know the best and most effective way to accomplish this is to carry this on generation after generation, and to begin trauma-based programming as early in life as possible.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, but we all react differently to magnetic pulls so all I was saying is that not every reaction to full moons is down to satanic influence. It’s about accepting that it’s never about just one reason. I think it’s very wrong to presume that everyone who reacts to full moons must be part of SRA, but it’s not wrong to presume that some have been part of SRA. …..I guess it’s about being realistic with both possibilities.
I have never said that every case was due to SRA. I see things, and I see a lot more than I reveal here. I wait for people to share with me or ask questions because I know the danger of pushing or imposing. And the danger is NOT that they will somehow have "false memories." The danger is that they will become fearful and run and that is counterproductive. Or they will then be flooded and overwhelmed with memories when they aren't ready. Another reason is, they will go into a defense mode and back into denial, which IS programmed into the minds of every victim of SRA/MK.

There is a "denial programming" and it utilizes a person's natural defense mechanisms ...so for instance, when I was growing up, a flash of memory would pop into the forefront of my mind and it was too disturbing or distressing for me to look at, so I'd tell myself.... "That's not true! I must've dreamed it." Or .... "That can't be true. I've never been outside of Texas but twice." So I pushed dissociated trauma memories away when they tried to come into my conscious memory. Programmers work with this natural defense mechanism and reinforce denial ......of course, with more trauma, as well as electric shock. No child (alter personality) likes pain. So it is safer to "forget" than it is to continue to be shocked and tortured for remembering.

Anyway ....if I move in too quickly and ask questions or try to impose what I know, I could kick a person back into denial and then they run ....and that prolongs their healing and freedom.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnPaul and Truman

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyway ....if I move in too quickly and ask questions or try to impose what I know, I could kick a person back into denial and then they run ....and that prolongs their healing and freedom.
And sometimes a person will come to me with questions related to their own experiences and I will move cautiously, slowly ....not sharing everything I'm seeing, because it could overwhelm. When they ask, I gently and prayerfully reply. And things usually go well for awhile ...but often they will back away for awhile ....do a bit of "denial" ....then come back when they're ready. And that's okay.

Other times, God has been working with a person for awhile before they come to me. Things go a lot smoother in those cases. It's a process and can't be rushed. It's God's work. He is the Great Physician....we are just His nursing staff. :)

Reactions: Truman and GEN2REV

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have worked with the CIA and are they the devil? LOL No they just do not have any morals or boundaries.....LOL You can bet that anything that is said about them that is bad or crazy....most of it is true. Some things...a few things maybe false, but not much.
The CIA is the culprit in most if not all MK Ultra. They are not the only culprit, but they are one of the biggest reasons there ever was (and still is) an MK Ultra program.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no such thing as false memories in psychology. It has never been rectified as an actual diagnosis.

The term was coined by perpetrators of child abuse in high position to discredit children and other victims. The organization has been used to protect perpetrators and silence victims.

I'm not saying that no one is ever falsely accused, but that is usually a situation where one parent persuades a child to say things, or most often, a parent is making the allegations against an estranged spouse.

People with DID are not mentally ill. There is no chemical imbalance associated with DID/MPD.
It is not a mental illness at all, but a survival and coping mechanism. Persons with dissociative identity disorder are very high IQ. People with a lower IQ cannot cope by splitting and using dissociation to survive severe ongoing trauma.

I can understand your difficulty in taking these things as real. But your inability to comprehend it does not reflect on me or indicate that I have a "messed up mind."

I do know why they did what they did, and why they continue. This is a continuation of satan's plan to prevent God's plan in this earth and with humanity. He wants to thwart the return of Jesus Christ and thinks he can set himself up in a kingdom and usurp Christ. He also hates God, so he takes joy in hurting the most innocent and close to God's heart ....children. SRA/MK is a means for satan to bring about his goals. The elite cult, who serve "lucifer" have bought into the lie and their goal is to bring the world to NWO and set the stage for the appearance of the antichrist. That is why they do this. And they know the best and most effective way to accomplish this is to carry this on generation after generation, and to begin trauma-based programming as early in life as possible.

I did not say and would not think that it was not real.
If you take it that everyone understands or believes you are wrong. I think you would almost have to go through it to believe it. Such evil boggles the mind.
Messed up mind....with the amount of abuse that you have been talking about .... I cannot imagine how things could not be messed up some. But messed up does not mean mentally ill.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have never said that every case was due to SRA. I see things, and I see a lot more than I reveal here. I wait for people to share with me or ask questions because I know the danger of pushing or imposing. And the danger is NOT that they will somehow have "false memories." The danger is that they will become fearful and run and that is counterproductive. Or they will then be flooded and overwhelmed with memories when they aren't ready. Another reason is, they will go into a defense mode and back into denial, which IS programmed into the minds of every victim of SRA/MK.

There is a "denial programming" and it utilizes a person's natural defense mechanisms ...so for instance, when I was growing up, a flash of memory would pop into the forefront of my mind and it was too disturbing or distressing for me to look at, so I'd tell myself.... "That's not true! I must've dreamed it." Or .... "That can't be true. I've never been outside of Texas but twice." So I pushed dissociated trauma memories away when they tried to come into my conscious memory. Programmers work with this natural defense mechanism and reinforce denial ......of course, with more trauma, as well as electric shock. No child (alter personality) likes pain. So it is safer to "forget" than it is to continue to be shocked and tortured for remembering.

I have no idea why you feel you have to defend yourself, my post was a general comment about reacting to a full moon because I felt what happens in the care home relevant to something that was posted here.
So it wasn’t a dig ,it was just something to add to the mix.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Caffeine is one of the problems with my anxiety, I use to drink a lot of coffee absolutely love coffee, but I had to cut it down to two cups in the morning, and that’s it. I don’t drink and quit smoking about 3 years ago.
Just a quick reply without taking us off track, I hope. I love coffee, was addicted to McD's Coffee and Coca cola. I began to notice subtle things about how the caffeine affected me though. The effects felt more and more chemical, and not natural as most assume caffeine is, and as it once was. To this day, I can have one small cup of coffee and 6 hours later I am feeling chemical effects of anxiety and over-stimulation of my mind.

Turns out that all the caffeine, in all products that contain it, in America now is synthetic. That means it is synthesized in a lab with chemicals to mimic the effects of natural caffeine. 97% of coffee and caffeine lovers in America have no idea of this. It has long been assumed that coffee is a healthy natural drink in the morning to get us going, but it is not at all anymore. In fact, the chemicals used to make it, as well as the final product, are almost as bad for you as meth-amphetamine. Very harmful and caustic chemicals such as ammonia and others are used to produce the final product in unregulated labs in China.

You can research this all for yourself. Look up the origins of synthetic caffeine. It will shock and disgust you. If you have any nervous system issues at all; shakiness, problems holding onto things, etc., you can almost guarantee it's from drinking/eating caffeine products. And it's also in everything; sports drinks, protein shakes, chocolate, painkillers like Excedrin, soft drinks and of course all coffee - even those labeled Non-GMO or Organic. There is literally zero natural caffeine anywhere in America anymore. This is all part of what helped me to finally cut it out completely. It's awful for you.

Here's an article about it:
Caffeine or Ammonia? – STORM

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a quick reply without taking us off track, I hope. I love coffee, was addicted to McD's Coffee and Coca cola. I began to notice subtle things about how the caffeine affected me though. The effects felt more and more chemical, and not natural as most assume caffeine is, and as it once was. To this day, I can have one small cup of coffee and 6 hours later I am feeling chemical effects of anxiety and over-stimulation of my mind.

Turns out that all the caffeine, in all products that contain it, in America now is synthetic. That means it is synthesized in a lab with chemicals to mimic the effects of natural caffeine. 97% of coffee and caffeine lovers in America have no idea of this. It has long been assumed that coffee is a healthy natural drink in the morning to get us going, but it is not at all anymore. In fact, the chemicals used to make it, as well as the final product, are almost as bad for you as meth-amphetamine. Very harmful and caustic chemicals such as ammonia and others are used to produce the final product in unregulated labs in China.

You can research this all for yourself. Look up the origins of synthetic caffeine. It will shock and disgust you. If you have any nervous system issues at all; shakiness, problems holding onto things, etc., you can almost guarantee it's from drinking/eating caffeine products. And it's also in everything; sports drinks, protein shakes, chocolate, painkillers like Excedrin, soft drinks and of course all coffee - even those labeled Non-GMO or Organic. There is literally zero natural caffeine anywhere in America anymore. This is all part of what helped me to finally cut it out completely. It's awful for you.

Thank you for the link I never heard of this, I will be careful and on the lookout, the soft drinks I drink are diet as I’m diabetic and are caffeine free.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the link I never heard of this, I will be careful and on the lookout, the soft drinks I drink are diet as I’m diabetic and are caffeine free.
Be careful with diet drinks, brother. They aren't as safe as they claim to be. Carbonation is bad for your bones, leads to osteoporosis. But artificial sweeteners are bad news.

Reactions: GEN2REV and Truman

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Amazing, and thank you for sharing this. I had no idea. One thing I have been aware of for more than two decades, however, is that I can consume very little caffeine in anything without it seriously effecting me. My gastro-intestinal system gets effected and this puts pressure on my heart, which makes me exceedingly up tight and tensed up, on top of the normal effects of caffeine which make me hyper and unable to sleep for quite awhile, and that is after consuming just a little of it, like just a few gulps of a Coke. I can no longer eat chocolate except in small quantities for a short amount of time, which is a real bummer because it is my favorite food on the planet. But whatever it is they put in caffeine now, my body absolutely cannot tolerate it.

Thanks again for sharing. That's very interesting.

Reactions: GEN2REV and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can no longer eat chocolate except in small quantities for a short amount of time, which is a real bummer because it is my favorite food on the planet. But whatever it is they put in caffeine now, my body absolutely cannot tolerate it.
Same here ...although I am able to have a little more now than the previous 3 years. If I have too much, it does stuff to my heart rate.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, this is my thread and I'm fine with a little "off topic" content now and then.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I drink a pot of coffee a day as well as a diet soda or two. Not the healthiest but how in the world do people function without it? My body is like almost immune to most drugs like coffee. I have to have huge amounts of it to work.