• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting video, explains allot, and well. I have not watched the whole vid yet, but will finish it later. I wonder if he will speak of repressed memories? That can be a dangerous thing I suppose. One would have to really trust God with whoever they deal with, psych wise.
I bet our dearly departed Willie T. would love to be commenting on this thread!
God Bless,
Nancy
Hey @Nancy ...I don't remember if I ever replied to this. I think it's wise to be very particular with choosing a therapist or psychiatrist. Honestly, I wouldn't advise seeing a psychiatrist for survivors of SRA/MK, especially a secular one. But I have never felt good about any from a secular background. There is so much infiltration, I had to know for sure God was leading me to someone I could trust, even in Christian counseling. I once went to see a licensed Christian counselor and she tried to lead me in guided imagery. I told her I don't do that because it isn't truth-based. We can only be made free when we receive truth. (Same reason I refused her offer of hypnotism - yikes!! What place does that even have in a Christian counseling setting?! None whatsoever!)

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow....youtube does that a lot. Idk why the uploader took it down.
Maybe YT is PM or Email threatening members to remove content of their own accord before YT has to. And then install a message that informs the public of that and therein proves YT is as bad as Twitter? A guess of course.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to toss this out there per the GQ article. It fails to mention Dr. Ed Smith, founder of Theophostic counseling , is a Baptist minister.
Yes, I know, but even Baptist ministers can be off. There are some who think he was off in some of his "theophostic" ideas. Like I said, I can see how his ideas can be helpful if not abused.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I know, but even Baptist ministers can be off. There are some who think he was off in some of his "theophostic" ideas. Like I said, I can see how his ideas can be helpful if not abused.
Correct, @Prayer Warrior ...I have known many pastors who were cult handlers. There is more I could say, but it would probably stir up some mess. But I will just say ...there are bloodlines that have been largely held captive for many generations. Thus, there are masonic and illuminati bloodlines. Someone who is knowledgeable about these bloodlines can recognize a lot of things that may not make sense otherwise.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I decided to bring my reply to you to this thread so I don't hijack the other thread.
-----------

People want to be comfortable and your testimony speaks to them of the evil things happening to people now! If that makes them uncomfortable there is something wrong with where they are with God... and they certainly don't want to hear discomforting things. Not every person in every assembly will always be like this, but as you have discovered, even if there are exceptions, too many are and through no fault of your own, you suffer for it!

"From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?" John 6:66-67

I still have you and yours in prayer!

Thank you, @amadeus
I have experienced rejection in every single church ...about a dozen or so.

What I have found is that every church I've been in has bloodline cult abuse (SRA/MK) victims within its membership, and some have active cult members as pastors, deacons, Sunday school teachers, etc. living a dual life as Christian/cult handler. That would be a huge reason I don't fare well in churches, because I am now known (by the elite cult) as a snitch, a talker. That's why I face threats, harassments, and punishments/retaliation (in real life). They've broken into my home, play games with me on the highways (street theater), shoot holes in my house (aiming at me), steal my granddaughter, harm me and my children.

They can only do as much as God allows...I know that. For a long time, they believed they could reprogram me and bring me back, and they keep trying. There is a lot more I could say ...but ....

Anyway, reprogramming basically means they kidnap, then subject one to intense trauma to break them down, reshatter the mind, and create new alter systems they hope to use. This is what we all face who break free of programming...more and more serious threat...especially when they find their efforts aren't having the desired results.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I decided to bring my reply to you to this thread so I don't hijack the other thread.
-----------

Thank you, @amadeus
I have experienced rejection in every single church ...about a dozen or so.

What I have found is that every church I've been in has bloodline cult abuse (SRA/MK) victims within its membership, and some have active cult members as pastors, deacons, Sunday school teachers, etc. living a dual life as Christian/cult handler. That would be a huge reason I don't fare well in churches, because I am now known (by the elite cult) as a snitch, a talker. That's why I face threats, harassments, and punishments/retaliation (in real life). They've broken into my home, play games with me on the highways (street theater), shoot holes in my house (aiming at me), steal my granddaughter, harm me and my children.

They can only do as much as God allows...I know that. For a long time, they believed they could reprogram me and bring me back, and they keep trying. There is a lot more I could say ...but ....

Anyway, reprogramming basically means they kidnap, then subject one to intense trauma to break them down, reshatter the mind, and create new alter systems they hope to use. This is what we all face who break free of programming...more and more serious threat...especially when they find their efforts aren't having the desired results.
What you have been doing with your testimony and are continuing to do here is also what you have done in those physical churches. Some sincere lovers of God are in those churches as there are some on this forum, but quite often even sincere people on His side may not understand what the Body of Christ really is.

They are told sometimes by sincere ministers that this, this church, this people of this group, are the Body of Christ... when really it is very far from it. The sincere believers, if they are steadfast in the Lord, serving Him themselves rather than simply filling a space on a regular or semi-regular basis, will not falter and fall. Eventually, unless God has a definite reason for them to remain there, they will be called "out of her"... Her being the place of confusion, Babylon! Babylon consists of confused people. Confused people will stumble and fall without help, without direction. Direction from God is needed and available, but there is another other kind of direction waiting for the unwary as you know...

Some of those places, churches, I would guess are as you have described them, but others may simply momentarily, dangerously moved away from God in other ways as too many members have become too weary in well doing or for some other reason. The reasons why are many and probably differ a lot from place to place and person to person. The ultimate result is not good. Considering these things any person who goes 'church hunting' these days really needs to talk to the Lord about it...

This lockdown situation, however real or unreal the health threat may be, will bring down the weaker members and weaker churches consisting of too many dead people leaving fewer and fewer places with even superficial real help available for anyone really desiring God's help.

For those who really do love God the pressure is already increasing so that only by the power of God in them/us will they/we be able to stand. This does not necessarily mean no more physical pain and suffering, but it does mean God will provide whatever strength is needed to tolerate it, to make through to the end with Him. People not really trusting in God will Not make it. The time of God winking at slipshod followers of Christ is coming to an end soon or it is already has.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
What you have been doing with your testimony and are continuing to do here is also what you have done in those physical churches. Some sincere lovers of God are in those churches as there are some on this forum, but quite often even sincere people on His side may not understand what the Body of Christ really is.

They are told sometimes by sincere ministers that this, this church, this people of this group, are the Body of Christ... when really it is very far from it. The sincere believers, if they are steadfast in the Lord, serving Him themselves rather than simply filling a space on a regular or semi-regular basis, will not falter and fall. Eventually, unless God has a definite reason for them to remain there, they will be called "out of her"... Her being the place of confusion, Babylon! Babylon consists of confused people. Confused people will stumble and fall without help, without direction. Direction from God is needed and available, but there is another other kind of direction waiting for the unwary as you know...

Some of those places, churches, I would guess are as you have described them, but others may simply momentarily, dangerously moved away from God in other ways as too many members have become too weary in well doing or for some other reason. The reasons why are many and probably differ a lot from place to place and person to person. The ultimate result is not good. Considering these things any person who goes 'church hunting' these days really needs to talk to the Lord about it...

This lockdown situation, however real or unreal the health threat may be, will bring down the weaker members and weaker churches consisting of too many dead people leaving fewer and fewer places with even superficial real help available for anyone really desiring God's help.

For those who really do love God the pressure is already increasing so that only by the power of God in them/us will they/we be able to stand. This does not necessarily mean no more physical pain and suffering, but it does mean God will provide whatever strength is needed to tolerate it, to make through to the end with Him. People not really trusting in God will Not make it. The time of God winking at slipshod followers of Christ is coming to an end soon or it is already has.
@amadeus Happy new year to you and your dw.

Yes, I do think that when preachers/leaders seem pleased to designate a perceived circle of congregations as supposedly the true church of which their approval is supposedly necessary and essential, this can lead quickly to a cultish view of things.

Like David, individuals 'encourage (them)selves in the Lord (their) God' (generally, from 1 Samuel 30.6) through prayer and the Scriptures; and the Lord Himself is 'head over all things to the church, which is His body' (Ephesians 1.23).

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, I do think that when preachers/leaders seem pleased to designate a perceived circle of congregations as supposedly the true church of which their approval is supposedly necessary and essential, this can lead quickly to a cultish view of things.

Like David, individuals 'encourage (them)selves in the Lord (their) God' (generally, from 1 Samuel 30.6) through prayer and the Scriptures; and the Lord Himself is 'head over all things to the church, which is His body' (Ephesians 1.23).
While I am careful purposely not to name any names, my personal experience with churches attended and/or visited and what I see in society in general has caused me to become very wary of plunging into any place based on the foot they put forward for visitors or strangers to their place to view. That best foot forward stuff is old stuff, carnal stuff. The boys and girls did a lot of that when I was in school. I guess my own inability to do it [for the wrong reasons] left me on the outside. Really now, I believe it was God helping me before I really knew Him at all. What a mighty God we serve!

Reactions: farouk

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am not referring to "cult-ish" people or groups. I am referring to actual generational (born-in and programmed) people with religious front alters who hold the front and hidden deeper are the alters programmed to be used within the cult.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, there have been very sincere God-loving people in those churches. Yet, I have not found any who can endure being my friend, as they cannot comprehend the things I face.

When I told my friends that my children and I were assaulted and under continued threat, and asked for help (prayer support), and was rejected ...it hurt deeply. Once again, I was alone to walk through difficult situations. But during the following months, God comforted my heart and gave me understanding. I saw that my friends had coped with disturbing information by dissociating ....pushing me away. So in a way they were doing the same thing I learned to do as a child when subjected to traumas. I dissociated from it in order to cope. When He showed me that, my heart was softened and it wasn't difficult to forgive them. During that time, I wrote an article entitled, "The Dissociative Church." The church is full of broken people, divided from within. So many are unaware of their brokenness.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I am not referring to "cult-ish" people or groups. I am referring to actual generational (born-in and programmed) people with religious front alters who hold the front and hidden deeper are the alters programmed to be used within the cult.
@TLHKAJ Fine, yes, you were speaking of a particular context, indeed. (I was speaking a bit more generally, I guess.)

Happy new year to you and yours! :)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Correct, @Prayer Warrior ...I have known many pastors who were cult handlers. There is more I could say, but it would probably stir up some mess. But I will just say ...there are bloodlines that have been largely held captive for many generations. Thus, there are masonic and illuminati bloodlines. Someone who is knowledgeable about these bloodlines can recognize a lot of things that may not make sense otherwise.
Are we possibly including talking about the redemption of the bloodlines of the lost ten tribes of the house of Israel?
God has made it clear to me that I am a direct descendant of Aaron, first high priest of Israel, and yet my paternal grandfather was a member of the Orange order secret society, who, along with adopting some Masonic rites, insist they are Levites.
Albeit in a corrupt manner.
Knowing that His bride comes largely from them, (sorry, the body is not the bride), and the fact that He allowed me to feel His heartache for her (it's been 21 years and it's as fresh as it happened yesterday), it is my passion and responsibility to help the ten tribes of Israel, my people, in anyway I can.
I don't know if you are aware of it but many of you are descended from the ten tribes.
They were exiled by God 2,700 years ago for worshipping demons and idols.
The Most High said the northern kingdom of the house of Israel, (the southern kingdom of the house of Judah is the present nation state called Israel), would forget who they were and that the world would also forget them.
However, Yahweh promised that in the last days He would wake them up to who they were.
He clearly told me 3 times that I'm a Levite during 1996 though at the time I had no idea what He was talking about.
I was a Christian in a Christian church.
Turns out that's where many of us are.
Or were until He called us out.
The bible is full of this stuff, if we only see it.
The book of the prophet Hosea is specifically written about us.
Jesus said that He was sent only to the house of Israel.
Most translations include the word, "house."
What you said about the church disassociating from me because they couldn't handle my pain rings true with me. :)

Reactions: amadeus

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If I have assumed that others have received the same insight that God has given to me, I deeply regret it and profusely apologize.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Are we possibly including talking about the redemption of the bloodlines of the lost ten tribes of the house of Israel?
God has made it clear to me that I am a direct descendant of Aaron, first high priest of Israel, and yet my paternal grandfather was a member of the Orange order secret society, who, along with adopting some Masonic rites, insist they are Levites.
Albeit in a corrupt manner.
Knowing that His bride comes largely from them, (sorry, the body is not the bride), and the fact that He allowed me to feel His heartache for her (it's been 21 years and it's as fresh as it happened yesterday), it is my passion and responsibility to help the ten tribes of Israel, my people, in anyway I can.
I don't know if you are aware of it but many of you are descended from the ten tribes.
They were exiled by God 2,700 years ago for worshipping demons and idols.
The Most High said the northern kingdom of the house of Israel, (the southern kingdom of the house of Judah is the present nation state called Israel), would forget who they were and that the world would also forget them.
However, Yahweh promised that in the last days He would wake them up to who they were.
He clearly told me 3 times that I'm a Levite during 1996 though at the time I had no idea what He was talking about.
I was a Christian in a Christian church.
Turns out that's where many of us are.
Or were until He called us out.
The bible is full of this stuff, if we only see it.
The book of the prophet Hosea is specifically written about us.
Jesus said that He was sent only to the house of Israel.
Most translations include the word, "house."
What you said about the church disassociating from me because they couldn't handle my pain rings true with me. :)
It's faith in Christ, by the new birth, that saves.

"Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God" (John 1.13).

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's faith in Christ, by the new birth, that saves.

"Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God" (John 1.13).
I am a fulfilled Levite.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I am a fulfilled Levite.
Malachi 3.3 has an interesting phrase: "And He shall purify the sons of Levi..."

Hebrews 7.12 says the Levitical priesthood was changed; and thus the law also. We depend on the Lord Jesus, our Great High Priest.
"Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." (Hebrews 4.14-16)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Malachi 3.3 has an interesting phrase: "And He shall purify the sons of Levi..."

Hebrews 7.12 says the Levitical priesthood was changed; and thus the law also. We depend on the Lord Jesus, our Great High Priest.
"Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." (Hebrews 4.14-16)
Jesus is the Melchizedek High Priest.
I am of another line of priest.
He is the creator...I am the created.
He has purified me as a son of Levi.
In the old foreshadowing, it was the called the daily sacrifice.
In the new fulfillment, it is my daily cross, which is my daily sacrifice.
"Then Jesus said to all of them, "If anyone wants to come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me."
The Levitical priesthood was changed, it was not done away with.
Just like the law of Moses was not done away with.
God's word is eternal and unbroken.
The way people approach God changed.
At just the right time, Jesus died.
Those who lived before Him, looked towards Him in faith and were saved.
Those who lived, and live after Him, look back in faith and were, and are, saved.
We are like moths swarming around an outside light at night. We may be coming at the light from different perspectives, but we are all being drawn by the light. Abraham had two sons named Isaac and Ismael. Both were planned and blessed by God. Outside of these, there are the descendants of Noah. We are all part of Elohim's (see Genesis 1:26) family and have equal value. Like a man's children, we are different.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Jesus is the Melchizedek High Priest.
I am of another line of priest.
He is the creator...I am the created.
He has purified me as a son of Levi.
In the old foreshadowing, it was the called the daily sacrifice.
In the new fulfillment, it is my daily cross, which is my daily sacrifice.
"Then Jesus said to all of them, "If anyone wants to come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me."
The Levitical priesthood was changed, it was not done away with.
Just like the law of Moses was not done away with.
God's word is eternal and unbroken.
The way people approach God changed.
At just the right time, Jesus died.
Those who lived before Him, looked towards Him in faith and were saved.
Those who lived, and live after Him, look back in faith and were, and are, saved.
We are like moths swarming around an outside light at night. We may be coming at the light from different perspectives, but we are all being drawn by the light. Abraham had two sons named Isaac and Ismael. Both were planned and blessed by God. Outside of these, there are the descendants of Noah. We are all part of Elohim's (see Genesis 1:26) family and have equal value. Like a man's children, we are different.
Hebrews 13.15 speaks of our 'daily sacrifice of praise, even the fruit of our lips, giving thanks unto His name', offered through Him alone.

Hebrews 9 and 10 repeatedly speaks of resting in the finished work of Christ at the Cross.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I wasn't specifically talking about Jewish bloodlines. When I mentioned bloodlines held captive, I was speaking of generation after generation within bloodlines serving satan in the literal sense. And there are bloodlines that have been masonic or illuminati for hundreds of years. The cult values bloodlines. It may be that some are of Jewish descent. But not all are. There are some cult bloodlines who claim to be Jews and are not.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, I wasn't specifically talking about Jewish bloodlines. When I mentioned bloodlines held captive, I was speaking of generation after generation within bloodlines serving satan in the literal sense. And there are bloodlines that have been masonic or illuminati for hundreds of years. The cult values bloodlines. It may be that some are of Jewish descent. But not all are. There are some cult bloodlines who claim to be Jews and are not.
I'm not talking about Judah.
I'm talking about Israel.
Judah=tribes of Judah, Benjamin-southern kingdom.
Israel=Ephraim, Manasseh, Zebulun, Gad, Naphtali, Dan, Issachar, Reuben, Asher, Simeon-northern kingdom.
Levi=13th tribe set apart for service to the Lord.
From the time of the Assyrian exile 2,700 years ago until my paternal grandfather, my ancestors worshiped idols and demons.
Which, to the best of my understanding is why they were exiled.
It's in the bible.
My Grampa and uncles belonged to a masonic-like secret society.
I've dealt with generational sin going back 4 generations: Exodus 34:6-7.
The blessings were immediate and powerful.
These bloodlines go back thousands of years.