• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, there have been very sincere God-loving people in those churches. Yet, I have not found any who can endure being my friend, as they cannot comprehend the things I face.

When I told my friends that my children and I were assaulted and under continued threat, and asked for help (prayer support), and was rejected ...it hurt deeply. Once again, I was alone to walk through difficult situations. But during the following months, God comforted my heart and gave me understanding. I saw that my friends had coped with disturbing information by dissociating ....pushing me away. So in a way they were doing the same thing I learned to do as a child when subjected to traumas. I dissociated from it in order to cope. When He showed me that, my heart was softened and it wasn't difficult to forgive them. During that time, I wrote an article entitled, "The Dissociative Church." The church is full of broken people, divided from within. So many are unaware of their brokenness.
The Body of Christ will be like our body of flesh in a sense, when it is perfectly healthy with every part connected to the rest and all being subject to the Head, which is Jesus. Working on ourselves now can be a difficult thing because all of things of this world, including perhaps our own past or the past of someone else we know or want to know. I wish I could tell you to just do this or do that it will all OK, but you already know, it is not so easy as that. You might get along with everyone just fine if they would and could not treat you according to your past. But you cannot forget and they cannot forget.

Each of us must make the adjustments or allow God to make adjustments necessary to fit together perfectly so as to work together perfectly. You can ask God to help you yourself as I know that you have, but you may also need to ask Him to help them. Will they be helped so that this will work better for you?

"...pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:16

Like any prayer you can pray fervently and if you are righteous before God He will send the message to them... but this is like praying for someone's salvation. We cannot save a person by prayer if that person is not open to it. God will help them... if they open to it. Our prayer for a person can help the person actually hear the truth and understand that it is the truth. Still in the end it must then be that person's decision to acknowledge that truth and to live in it. If it means that he have to give up this or change that... and he loves this or that too much to change it or even to allow God to change, then it is not going to happen.

When Jesus told people about the need to eat his flesh and drink his blood, many of his disciples walked away from him [John 6:66]. He would not and could not force them to change their will to God's. God gave them that choice. Even God will not force a person to do that. That is free will as I see it. To serve God fully a person must give up his own will, and go rather always with God's will.

A person recognizing that problem in himself can, of course, ask God to help him change his attitude, to help him stop loving love this or that. How many people are willing to do that? How many are willing to listen to you if you suggest that they do that?

I will continue to pray that God will help you to do what He would desire for you to do and to be content in that. What that is only God and you may know...

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I have assumed that others have received the same insight that God has given to me, I deeply regret it and profusely apologize.
Some have and some have not. Stand where you are according to where God has put you and allow Him to move you when and if it is His Will to do so!

Reactions: Truman

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ, I am so sorry to hear your story and yoú're so brave for coming out with it. Especially since I know there are a lot of people that just wouldn't believe that things like that have happened/do happen. I have an older family friend who also suffered from SRA and she went through some horrific things that I can't even go on about. She's gotten older and she's having a really hard time these days. She has done so much missionary work and turned to God but she's having a really hard time.

I was wondering if you have any resources that have helped you heal overtime that I could pass onto her?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@TLHKAJ, I am so sorry to hear your story and yoú're so brave for coming out with it. Especially since I know there are a lot of people that just wouldn't believe that things like that have happened/do happen. I have an older family friend who also suffered from SRA and she went through some horrific things that I can't even go on about. She's gotten older and she's having a really hard time these days. She has done so much missionary work and turned to God but she's having a really hard time.

I was wondering if you have any resources that have helped you heal overtime that I could pass onto her?
Hi @FluffyYellowDuck I can't remotely claim experience in the area that @TLHKAJ has, but I do appreciate Hebrews 9.14 which speaks of the blood of Christ Who by the eternal Spirit purges the believer's conscience to serve the living God.

Reactions: DuckieLady

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello, sister. Are you comfortable with describing some of the difficulties your friend is having? Do her difficulties come around holidays or specific dates? It would help to assess the nature of her struggles....to then be able to better suggest some direction toward a solution.

If you're more comfortable discussing by private message, that's okay too....here or there.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@FluffyYellowDuck one of the best sources of help is to have a good safe friend who cares, loves unconditionally through ups and downs, and is willing to listen, believe/validate, and pray...

If your friend is decompensating ...experiencing emotional crisis, or "not quite herself" at times ...this could indicate that she has alters and is switching. If that's the case, there are some things I could suggest as far as healing.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, sister. Are you comfortable with describing some of the difficulties your friend is having? Do her difficulties come around holidays or specific dates? It would help to assess the nature of her struggles....to then be able to better suggest some direction toward a solution.

If you're more comfortable discussing by private message, that's okay too....here or there.
Actually she's my mom's best friend. She's been around since I was a tot. I don't want to expose anyone and I'll probably seem somewhat vague, because I have to respect her privacy, but I will try and remember to send you a message in the morning when I'm thinking a little more clearly. :)

Reactions: farouk and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually she's my mom's best friend. She's been around since I was a tot. I don't want to expose anyone and I'll probably seem somewhat vague, because I have to respect her privacy, but I will try and remember to send you a message in the morning when I'm thinking a little more clearly. :)
I'll be looking for your message. Have a good night. :)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what does MK stand for (I havent been able to watch the video)
"Mind Kontrolle" ...it is a carry over from the German, as the MK Ultra programs began with the nazi scientists brought over to the US by our government.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mind control, how? like through media? Games?
No, sis ...using deliberate and calculated trauma and torture beginning very young....usually in the womb or shortly after birth to split the mind. This is called "trauma-based mind control."

The media is used to reinforce what is done through trauma-based mind control, with reminders and cues. And media is a way to "mind control" the general public. But that is a different aspect ....the basis of MK is trauma as early on as possible, for the purpose of splitting the mind into parts (alters) they can mold and use for their purposes.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How in the womb?
Any way they can create trauma to both mother and baby (usually the mother is also a victim of SRA/MK so this reinforces her dissociation as well). There are many ways they do this...blasting loud sounds into the womb, beating/punching the stomach, etc. Sometimes on top of this, they like to bring the baby in premature and/or with a difficult birth. Preemies will have thin skin, nerve endings more sensitive. They crave touch in order to thrive, but touch hurts ...so this begins the "love=pain/pain=love" programming.

Storm

Nov 23, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, there have been very sincere God-loving people in those churches. Yet, I have not found any who can endure being my friend, as they cannot comprehend the things I face.

I've been rejected many times and this never changes. The ones who reject me the most often call themselves Christians; I'm rejected even now.

Storm

Nov 23, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Silence is my refuge in the Lord, the One who delivered me from death and gathered me into Himself. Christ knows the truth of what I have heard, seen, and suffered in this world. The Lord was there when I shattered into pieces, fragments of myself which assumed lives of their own. I will never share my testimony on this forum for there are too many wolves prowling about, those who seek to prey upon the unwary who trust too readily.

Nevertheless I'll offer what I can in the hope that it might encourage others who find themselves bound by the chains of suffering and affliction like I was. When the Lord came to me on the brink of the grave, Christ lifted me in His hand and promised to make me whole again. Whatsoever was taken from me God would restore in a measure I never possessed before, and by His word I would live and not die. Every word from His mouth is proven true.

This is the faith which sustains me, that I believe the Lord who gathered me into Himself. According to His promise I am being made whole, one piece at a time, and I'm blessed because His Spirit is with me and shall never depart. Some of these fragments are wounded beyond hope and yet Christ brings them forth, joining the fractured personalities together with me. I'm the core personality; several alternate personalities have been merged with me since God spoke His promise. Each one represents a part of me that were once lost but now are found.

His Spirit soothes my soul because with the joining, their memories are starting to surface and it can be terrible to endure. There is hope for the afflicted and healing for the wounded in Jesus Christ so for those who suffer like I once did, I'm here to say that it's only for a little while. We suffer only for a little while. The Lord bless you all.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amazing song... listen to the lyrics. It speaks so clearly to what survivors of SRA/MK and any severe trauma has experienced, and the healing that comes through Jesus Christ.

“The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.” — Psalm 34:18 (KJV)

“Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.” — Psalm 51:8 (KJV)

Isaiah 45 (KJV) ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ² I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: ³ And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

Reactions: Storm

Storm

Nov 23, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been silent for quite some time now, a defining characteristic of the first alter I merged with. This is when I learned the truth, that these alters are fragments of me. I was fearful that I would become "someone else" when I merged with the silent one but that's not what transpired. It is the will of the Lord and nothing (and no one) can deny the Holy One for as He speaks, it comes to pass. Christ promised to make me whole and that's what the merging has been accomplishing.

I was astounded by the resilience of the alter I call the "silent one" and marvel at the wisdom of the Lord. The merging has made everything which has followed in its wake possible. I have learned the strength of silence and stillness... when the memories come I stand fast and the worst of it washes over me like the waters of a flood.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When memories began resurfacing for me almost 20 years ago, it was very overwhelming at times. The Lord taught me to pray for truth according to His Word. This way, I didn't have to battle denial. I could trust that He is fully able to bring me to the truth and to keep me from believing lies.

Prayer for Truth
(according to Psalm 57:1-3; Psalm 51:6; Jeremiah 1:12; Isaiah 55:11)

"Be merciful unto me, O GOD! Be merciful unto me, for my soul trusts in You! In the shadow of Your wings will I make my refuge until these calamities be overpassed! I (will) cry unto You, the most high GOD, who performs all things for me! Send from heaven and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up! Send forth Your mercy and Your truth into Every Part of my being! You desire TRUTH in the INWARD parts, and I thank You that You will make me to know WISDOM in the HIDDEN part! I know that according to Jeremiah 1:12, You watch over Your Word to perform it! I have prayed according to Your Word, and I thank You that according to Isaiah 55:11, Your Word will not return unto You void, but it accomplishes the thing You sent it to do! I pray these things in the name of the True LORD JESUS CHRIST of Nazareth who came in the flesh 2000 years ago, the Son of the One True and Living GOD in whom there is NO duplicity! Amen."

Declaration of Faith:
Today I reaffirm, that I am a child
of the One True GOD,
and HE gives me GOOD GIFTS!
If I ask for bread, He will not give me a stone!
If I ask for fish, He will not give me a serpent!
If I ask for His truth,
He will not give/send me lies!
In Him, there is NO darkness
neither shadow of turning!
He - JESUS CHRIST -IS
the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE -
and in Him there is NO duplicity!

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
im listesning to the rob ruckert interview. things stood out to me. it seems in my life there were people who were an oasis for me and they were taken from me often somehow.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
im listesning to the rob ruckert interview. things stood out to me. it seems in my life there were people who were an oasis for me and they were taken from me often somehow.
I can certainly relate. I hope you find some encouragement in these testimonies.

Reactions: truthquest