• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
would minnie mouse be a programming symbol or cue?
Yes...although exactly how it's used may be specific to the person and how a particular programmer applied it. There is a particular programmer who loved using Disney and Star Wars as programming scripts. (And many programmers do...but some more than others.) Disney was a satanist/freemason. Almost all things Disney are used in mind control programming.

I was given a Mickey Mouse plaque for my wall (for Christmas) when I was age 2. My sister's was Donald Duck. Since we always shared a room, I'm sure these were cues for both of us. I know that "Mickey" was none other than Lt Col Michael Aquino, a top illuminati programmer. He was known by his victims as "Mickey" and also by "the Colonel." My alters knew him by both of those cult names.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i dont see anything specific about minnie mouse, researching. im pretty sure a lot of stuff is still hidden or not reported yet. i guess. but if mickey mouse and donald duck are used i guess they could use something else....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i dont see anything specific about minnie mouse, researching. im pretty sure a lot of stuff is still hidden or not reported yet. i guess. but if mickey mouse and donald duck are used i guess they could use something else....
Yes, a lot is still hidden. There are so few survivors who gain total freedom. The info about cues come from (former cult-loyal/bonded) alters changing loyalties and sharing their cues and revealing who their handlers are. The fact that there isn't a lot more info about cues is reflective of how few SRA/MK victims gain enough freedom to learn what their cues are. The majority of what I know comes from what my alters shared with me, and also other survivors I know as we share back and forth.

Reactions: lilygrace

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i was wondering about handlers.
will they just look like a helpful person to outside people?
for instance. a lot of people do not approve of the britney spears' dad's conservatorship, they see it as abusive but might not see him as a handler like those who know about sra and mk. but some people might think "well thats her dad and maybe hes just helping his troubled daughter"
do handlers gaslight in general? i guess im wondering how to spot them but it seems likely different for everyone.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being he is her father, he is most likely also one of her handlers. Even if he wasn't her father, her conservator would also be a handler.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i was wondering about handlers.
will they just look like a helpful person to outside people?
One thing that you might notice is that the "helpful person" will have control in some capacity over the life of the one/s they are handling... financially, practically (as in day to day functioning), emotionally, spiritually. The cult will manipulate circumstances so as to keep that person dependent on their handler/s.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it doesnt go into too much graphics. it does not mention ra/mk at all but i kind of suspect they could be connected to this.
Yes, most organized pedophile rings are connected with SRA/MK. So many children's homes are fronts for trafficking children, as is CPS and DHS.

Reactions: lilygrace

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Idk if this is a stupid question or not but would handlers or abusers tell you or contradict you that you don't have personality traits or body feature you absolutely know you have?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Idk if this is a stupid question or not but would handlers or abusers tell you or contradict you that you don't have personality traits or body feature you absolutely know you have?
I think this would fit into the category of mind games, which cult handlers are very good at. But I think that any abusive person takes pleasure in disagreement and conflict, invalidating the victim, etc.
Do you have an example that you can share? (It doesn't have to be a personal experience.)

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
like someone could call someone voluptuous but they would wear small sizes.
or say you are talkative when you really consider yourself a loner but try to be friendly?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
like someone could call someone voluptuous but they would wear small sizes.
or say you are talkative when you really consider yourself a loner but try to be friendly?
I think someone using that word would be inappropriate in most cases. But aside from that, it seems like a sexually tinted comment. An abuser would be prone to make comments that only the victim would hear or if others heard it, it might have an insinuation or a hidden/secret meaning.

An example ... my dad would sing to me an old Larry Vincent song to me... "She has freckles on her, but she's nice (or pretty, etc) ..." ...when he sung it, I didn't hear "but" ...I heard "butt." It was terribly shaming and degrading.

The messages or words coming from a handler/abuser would usually have a hidden intent and meaning.

Reactions: truthquest

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think someone using that word would be inappropriate in most cases. But aside from that, it seems like a sexually tinted comment. An abuser would be prone to make comments that only the victim would hear or if others heard it, it might have an insinuation or a hidden/secret meaning.

An example ... my dad would sing to me an old Larry Vincent song to me... "She has freckles on her, but she's nice (or pretty, etc) ..." ...when he sung it, I didn't hear "but" ...I heard "butt." It was terribly shaming and degrading.

The messages or words coming from a handler/abuser would usually have a hidden intent and meaning.
this was something an ex boyfriend said but while most expect a boyfirend to be sexual like about a ocmment about a body it still might not be wanted. but the rest of them would say "hes your boyfriend why shouldnt he be like that?"

Reactions: TLHKAJ

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this was something an ex boyfriend said but while most expect a boyfirend to be sexual like about a ocmment about a body it still might not be wanted. but the rest of them would say "hes your boyfriend why shouldnt he be like that?"
as for personality traits it might be relatives , or maybe gaslighty random people or firends who could say "no you arent a loner, or you are selfish, or you were the boy crazy one"

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have every right to tell him to back off and to refuse unwanted attention.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have every right to tell him to back off and to refuse unwanted attention.
yeah. i mean im just ruminating some of the past. and how my situation wasnt really supportive and i kind of feel like it explains why they didnt support how i felt about him.... i dont know how to explain though.

Reactions: TLHKAJ