• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not good though, it’s like playing God. I was against when they first started cloning animals, never thought humans were cloned as it is forbidden.
When a person receives an organ transplant, they are taking in the DNA of another person ....merged and integrated into their own DNA. That doesn't suddenly change their personhood. But they do often experience life changes like having sudden food preferences or music preferences, etc, of the donor. But you could say those doctors are playing God as well. Just putting that out there...

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ thank you for your time and in explaining things for me I appreciate it.
You're welcome. And thank you. It's refreshing to have an honest conversation about these things, absent from anger, insults, and accusations.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're welcome. And thank you. It's refreshing to have an honest conversation about these things, absent from anger, insults, and accusations.
I would never do that to you or act in that way towards you.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When a person receives an organ transplant, they are taking in the DNA of another person ....merged and integrated into their own DNA. That doesn't suddenly change their personhood. But they do often experience life changes like having sudden food preferences or music preferences, etc, of the donor. But you could say those doctors are playing God as well. Just putting that out there...
I want to add more thoughts to this. The reason that a person who receives an organ transplant will experience changes is preferences, and even flashes of "memory" that belonged to their donor is because memories are stored in the body ...not just the brain. This is another reason why the elite cult clone people. They see something they want to harness ...like, a scientist who died, possibly passing that knowledge and memory on into another person may be beneficial in continuing the work that scientist was working on.

So they will take that child (clone) and mold them, and encourage them in the direction of science, math, etc ....in hopes of building on the knowledge of the person they were cloned from.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope everyone is doing well. We just came through a time of major cult ritual dates. It is common that survivors may experience various difficulties and safety issues during these times.
Prayers!

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
stuff is coming up ....it makes me feel unforgiving and also like a liar because it is typically uncommon for memories to come when someone is still kind of in it....

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
one of the man who i thougth wantdd to hurt me was arrested last year. he did it when i was 9. i was otld he was just joking
but he was arrested for CSAM

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
stuff is coming up ....it makes me feel unforgiving and also like a liar because it is typically uncommon for memories to come when someone is still kind of in it....
Not really, sis. I had memories flooding back in my beginning years while I was still in it. What usually starts things off is some major trigger, and alters who want freedom and begin to breach amnesic barriers and bring memories.

The further along and deeper you get through the layers, that may slow down. And there may be other things that cause memories to slow down (punishments, reprogrammings, or attempted reprogrammjngs, etc).

And too, after the initial years of flooding of memories, alters may begin finding easier ways of bringing memories and sharing info that are less traumatizing. My alters began bringing me memories and sharing information during my sleep time, or those moments between wake and sleep.

Reactions: lilygrace

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i guess hes not in a cult or he wouldnt have been arrested? thats just a guess because there are still people getting away with it.
Not necessarily. If he's on the outs with the cult, or considered expendable, they'll sacrifice his reputation to protect someone of more value to them. The cult is pretty ruthless.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not necessarily. If he's on the outs with the cult, or considered expendable, they'll sacrifice his reputation to protect someone of more value to them. The cult is pretty ruthless.
Btw, this is what's happening with the whole Hunter Biden case and the Biden family... as well as people like Maxwell and Epstein, etc. They are making it look like they're taking care of human trafficking, but those in higher (deeper) positions are being protected. These are what you call, fall guys. They're guilty, but they're expendable. What we're witnessing is turf wars in the elite cult ...wars have casualties.