• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Regardless of exactly how, it's all because of the fall. We know that much.

I have debated as to whether to share some of my own experience or not. But I think that my testimony can help some who struggle to understand their own issues. And it can help those who don't have these struggles to at least understand some of how this can happen to a child.

As you know, I was born into an extreme form of abuse called SRA (satanic ritual abuse) and also MK Ultra (governmental trauma based mind control). As that was the case, I was traumatized in every way imaginable. And (please bear with me) ...from at least age 2 to 3, I began being trained in how to please men in various sexual ways. This was part of something called "beta/kitten programming."

I had parts of myself that were used in sexual ways by men. But there was also sexual abuse from women (although not predominantly by women). In my regular daily life, you would have seen me as a quiet, even shy person. It was extreme at times to the point that people would ask if I could talk. I was very very cautious of people. Then, at other times, I was normal, talkative, etc.

But if anyone approached me, I backed up a bit to keep my personal space. I was very guarded. On a conscious level, I didn't know why. But if someone approached me and came into my space, my body would feel ...like it was gearing up for violation, or for some sexual encounter. So I kept my space very guarded if at all possible.

Then, when I came to Christ at age 13, some things changed. I was head over heels in love with Jesus. I knew He loved me and I immersed myself in the Word (KJV), prayer, and Christian (southern gospel) music. Hatred was replaced with love. Many of my struggles just faded away or disappeared instantly. And yet, when I was in a church, I experienced very invasive flashbacks of traumas that happened in rituals (inside "christian" churches), including rapes.

There was one woman I came to trust. She prayed with me a lot. And I spent a lot of time in her home. I allowed my walls to come down a good bit. But there were times that (as a 14 yr old) when she would approach me, my body would automatically gear up and respond sexually ...and it horrified me! I knew that wasn't my desire, so why was my body betraying me?! I was grounded enough in the Lord, that I held onto Him and trusted He would take care of it.

Years later, when I began walking through healing of my past trauma, the Lord taught my heart why I struggled in that way. There is something called "body memories." And some have termed it, "the body remembers." Memory is stored in all the body, not just the brain. My mind and body were trained to interpret physical closeness in a sexual way. As a way to cope with extreme physical and sexual trauma, a child will adapt. A mental process happens ... "I can't stop this, so I will have to survive it." Her mind may even create a separate part who goes along with what is happening, or parts who "enjoy" it (pleasure+pain) ...because that is survival.

So I understood that my body responded sexually... not because it was "how I was" ....but because my body was trained to expect sexual abuse/experiences anytime my personal space was invaded. With a revelation of truth and understanding comes opportunity to heal and overcome.

That was long-winded, and idk if it helps or not. But that is my experience and others who have experienced even just "regular" abuse may be able to relate in ways. That is my hopes.

Thanks for sharing.
I heard about these things, and I am sorry you were a victim. So many children suffer - even in their own home.
Glad to hear you trust in God, rather than blame him.
Our forefather Adam shares the blame with Satan, but thanks to God, for making a way out, and revealing his love.

What you mentioned about the body remembering, is called the subconscious.
It's the conscious part of us that does not sleep, and remembers everything - even the things we want to forget. It also "see" things we are not consciously seeing. It's the part of us that makes our responses automatic.

Thank you. God is good, and merciful. I began to hear His voice calling me and speaking to me from age 10. I surrendered to Him at age 13, and yet my abuse/trauma didn't end. For me, trauma has been lifelong. I still live under threat. Freedom is first within the mind/soul, heart, and spirit... regardless of what our circumstances are.

Well, yes and no. The subconscious records everything. And yet, the cells of our physical bodies store and carry memories as well. This is why a transplant patient will often begin to experience changes in their food preferences and interests, as well as having invasive "memory" flashes of how their donor died or "memories" other aspects of their donor's life.

Mengele (a father of MK Ultra) had great interest in experimenting on identical twins, triplets, etc because they come from the same fertilized egg and they often report feeling what the other feels to various degrees. (Maybe @amigo de christo can share his experience.) Likewise, they have perfected human cloning. And those who are a clone have reported experiencing things similar to that of an organ donor ....memories of the person they were cloned from, having the same tastes, interests, and preferences, etc. But since only the body is cloned (not the mind, soul, and spirit), a clone (being fully human, btw) is able to develop their own personality and veer from the preferences of the person they were cloned from.

This is based on a true story (although they don't state it in the movie).

I may copy these posts to my SRA/MK thread so as not to derail this one too much.

So the Third Reich was involved in MK Ultra, the Angel of Death?

Absolutely ....100%. When the war ended, the US brought Mengele and other nazi doctors to the US to take part in and further the MK Ultra projects. Our government, CIA, etc .....fully 100% complicit. And these nazi doctors were very valuable.

I thought Doctor Mengele escaped to Brazil with his other Nazi cohorts?

Yes, but ....he also was brought into the US, and I think Canada also. Many survivors of MK were programmed by Mengele. I should transfer these posts to my thread.

His body washed up on the Brazilian coast he had a heart attack while swimming, you can look it up.

It's okay. Maybe you don't realize the givernment controls the media and they are very invested in protecting their evil deeds from being exposed.

Operation Paperclip

Von Braun

Yes, under the "NASA" front. Some if my programming involved NASA.

Yep. Wernher was among them.

Yes, much of the programming of all the rest of us as well. ;)

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the thought of someone controlling me and stalking me... spying on me depresses me. the fact that it wont stop til i drop dead makes me totally ill and want to do so now.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the thought of someone controlling me and stalking me... spying on me depresses me. the fact that it wont stop til i drop dead makes me totally ill and want to do so now.

Lilygrace, Do you know The Lords Prayer? If you do, then pray it out loud, slowly, toThe Lord and you will feel that lift off of you. Have a Blessed night.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Survivor testimony - Remembering Mengele -pt.1

Here, we have testimonies of survivors of MK/SRA who speak of Mengele's involvement in MK Ultra programming. Mengele's researches brought him to an understanding of how to stimulate the splitting of a fertilized egg to create many multiples ...genetic copies.

@GEN2REV @Lambano @Nancy
Have you ever seen the movie The Boys From Brazil? The link below is the plot summary of Doctor Mengele and the cloning of Hitler, good movie.
The Boys from Brazil (film) - Wikipedia

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sis, I understand it gets tiresome to live under someone's thumb ....and especially many someone's thumbs.

Hang in there... I'm praying and caring.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've heard about it ...but never watched it.
It's an interesting take about what you talked about Dr. Mengele's experimentation on cloning, if it is not against your beliefs to watch such a film I recommend you watch it's an old film with Gregory Peck and already back then they were talking about cloning before it was even done or possible, kind of leads you to believe that the higher ups and those high in Hollywood already knew about these things.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's an interesting take about what you talked about Dr. Mengele's experimentation on cloning, if it is not against your beliefs to watch such a film I recommend you watch it's an old film with Gregory Peck and already back then they were talking about cloning before it was even done or possible, kind of leads you to believe that the higher ups and those high in Hollywood already knew about these things.
Human cloning has been successfully done for at least 75yrs.

I may look it up and watch it. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: JohnPaul

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, that long?
Yes. The elite cult has been cloning humans for a long time. I know I risk being looked at as crazy when I talk about things like this. But one of my dearest survivor friends is a clone. She is in her 70's. I met one of my father's doubles a year after my father's death. I am pretty sure I had met him many times before. But this was a meeting that was different because he had been watching me and drove up in an El Camino with a license plate of the state my father was from and where I grew up. He was wearing a long sleeved snap up shirt like my father liked to wear a lot. I often saw my father drive an El Camino growing up. But idk ...maybe that wasn't my father, but a double. He just sat and watched me as I was at a payphone to call my mother.

Anyway, I remember at least two of my own doubles. One as a child who I was allowed to bond with. They k.lled her (in a crematorium) when we were age 4 or 5. :( I always remembered that ...but when my mind split during that trauma, my mind internalized her and created an alter personality with her name. I had at least one other double. My alters knew of her and when I began to deprogram, I gained some knowledge of her. She would take my place in my home when I was needed elsewhere.

In 2011, I took a job in town at a bakery. This day, I was the only person working and a young man came in. I went to the counter... "Hello. Can I help you?" But when he saw me, he stood there with his mouth open. His mouth was moving but no sound ...finally, he said, "Do I know you?" I smiled and said, "I don't know...?" He gathered his composure, ordered his food ...paid, and left. I felt/feel a connection there, but to this day I'm not sure who he was. (I have a feeling who he is, but at this point, that's something God will need to fully reveal whenever it's time.)

I realize this sounds crazy. That's why I don't bring it up a lot.

Reactions: JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. The elite cult has been cloning humans for a long time. I know I risk being looked at as crazy when I talk about things like this. But one of my dearest survivor friends is a clone. She is in her 70's. I met one of my father's doubles a year after my father's death. I am pretty sure I had met him many times before. But this was a meeting that was different because he had been watching me and drove up in an El Camino with a license plate of the state my father was from and where I grew up. He was wearing a long sleeved snap up shirt like my father liked to wear a lot. I often saw my father drive an El Camino growing up. But idk ...maybe that wasn't my father, but a double. He just sat and watched me as I was at a payphone to call my mother.

Anyway, I remember at least two of my own doubles. One as a child who I was allowed to bond with. They k.lled her (in a crematorium) when we were age 4 or 5. :( I always remembered that ...but when my mind split during that trauma, my mind internalized her and created an alter personality with her name. I had at least one other double. My alters knew of her and when I began to deprogram, I gained some knowledge of her. She would take my place in my home when I was needed elsewhere.

In 2011, I took a job in town at a bakery. This day, I was the only person working and a young man came in. I went to the counter... "Hello. Can I help you?" But when he saw me, he stood there with his mouth open. His mouth was moving but no sound ...finally, he said, "Do I know you?" I smiled and said, "I don't know...?" He gathered his composure, ordered his food ...paid, and left. I felt/feel a connection there, but to this day I'm not sure who he was. (I have a feeling who he is, but at this point, that's something God will need to fully reveal whenever it's time.)

I realize this sounds crazy. That's why I don't bring it up a lot.
Wow how could they come up with that technology 75 years ago? These clones do not have souls as they are not born of a woman, are they cold hearted and emotionless?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow how could they come up with that technology 75 years ago? These clones do not have souls as they are not born of a woman, are they cold hearted and emotionless?
They absolutely have souls. They are fully human. And though they are created in a dish, they are implanted into the wombs of women, carried, and birthed. They are genetic copies of another person, and yet have separate unique souls given by God... just like an identical twin (triplet, etc). There is nothing unhuman about them.

There are a couple different ways they get "copies" ...either by stimulating a fertilized egg to split, or through cloning. They take genetic material from the person they want to clone, and insert it into a fertilized egg. There is more to it, but I'm trying to help you understand that a clone is 100% human and has a God-given soul that is able to come to faith in Christ.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lambano

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They absolutely have souls. They are fully human. And though they are created in a dish, they are implanted into the wombs of women, carried, and birthed. They are genetic copies of another person, and yet have separate unique souls given by God... just like an identical twin (triplet, etc). There is nothing unhuman about them.

There are a couple different ways they get "copies" ...either by stimulating a fertilized egg to split, or through cloning. They take genetic material from the person they want to clone, and insert it into a fertilized egg. There is more to it, but I'm trying to help you understand that a clone is 100% human and has a God-given soul.
Thank you for explaining but this is hard for me to take in, how can someone be human if not created by God?

I appreciate you taking your time in explain this to me.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for explaining but this is hard for me to take in, how can someone be human if not created by God?

I appreciate you taking your time in explain this to me.

God created the sperm and egg that came together to fertilize the egg. At the point of fertilization, God imparts a living human soul. After fertilization, the fact that there is someone else's DNA inserted doesn't change that.

Reactions: Lambano

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God created the sperm and egg that came together to fertilize the egg. At the point of fertilization, God imparts a living human soul. After fertilization, the fact that there is someone else's DNA inserted doesn't change that.
This is not good though, it’s like playing God. I was against when they first started cloning animals, never thought humans were cloned as it is forbidden.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not good though, it’s like playing God. I was against when they first started cloning animals, never thought humans were cloned as it is forbidden.
It's not up to you, though. lol
God is the one who imparts life, and places a soul into a person. Any medical procedure can be called "playing God." God created the sperm and the egg that comes together to form a human being. The way the sperm and egg comes together, and the medical abuse that happens to them afterward doesn't change the fact that they did come together and are a living human being.

And I can't change the fact that I know human clones who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, and proclaim His Word, and witness to others about Him.

Animals have been cloned for many decades. And likewise, the mixing of various animals, and animals with human DNA ...and various mixtures of animal, human, and nephilim. Those do not have a human soul, as they are not fully human.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not up to you, though. lol
God is the one who imparts life, and places a soul into a person. Any medical procedure can be called "playing God." God created the sperm and the egg that comes together to form a human being. The way the sperm and egg comes together, and the medical abuse that happens to them afterward doesn't change the fact that they did come together and are a living human being.

And I can't change the fact that I know human clones who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, and proclaim His Word, and witness to others about Him.

Animals have been cloned for many decades. And likewise, the mixing of various animals, and animals with human DNA ...and various mixtures of animal, human, and nephilim. Those do not have a human soul, as they are not fully human.
Who does these things if you don’t mind me asking, and what purpose would it serve to clone different animals and humans together, what would they be used for?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who does these things if you don’t mind me asking, and what purpose would it serve to clone different animals and humans together, what would they be used for?
Goodness, there are many reasons for the things they do. But one reason for splicing dna of human, animal, and nephilim together would be to bring in the "alien" deception.

One thing I remember was being taken for a time to a private school in a remote location. It was a beautiful place in a mountainous area. The school and a small village were nestled in a narrow valley between mountains. It was absolutely beautiful, clean air. But everyone there were bloodline (illuminati/masonic) cult. One day, they brought in a new student named Marlena. Marlena was human from the waist up (except for a pair of wings) and a mixture of animal from the waist down. :( This was an experiment ...like a trial run for what they would do decades later in introducing "aliens" to the world. (This is my sense as to why.)

I told this memory to a friend and she decided to research it ...bc that's what she does. She always researches what I share to see if there is confirmation. She has a YT channel. Anyway, she searched it out and found this....

In this video, they present a very alien-looking boy named Marciano to a classroom of children. Notice even the similarity in the names .... Marlena .... Marciano. (But Marlena looked nothing like Marciano.)

They make it out like a message for acceptance and tolerance. But it goes much deeper than that. They are testing society to see where they are in accepting "aliens."

As the days of Noah were ...so shall it be...

Last edited: