• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an important discussion. You'll gain insight into what happens to moat of the missing children, and the SRA connection ...and how people at the highest levels of governments, the UN, etc, are involved in trafficking. (This is the "elite cult" that I mention so often.)

What happens when arrests are made, and then those folks "disappear"? This conversation discusses that too.

Just fast forward a couple minutes to get past the intro stuff.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Upcoming (and current) difficult dates for survivors. (These can be dangerous times for survivors trying to gain freedom.)

April
4/22-4/29 Preparation for sacrifice
4/21-5/1 Grand Climax/Da Meur/ preparation for Beltane
4/21 Queen Elizabeth’s birthday
4/20 Hitler’s birthday
4/26 Full Moon
4/26-5/1 Corpus de Baal/Grand Climax
4/19-5/1 First day of the 13-day Satanic fire ritual Baal Nimrod major human child sacrifice Fire sacrifice is required on 4/19.
4/30-5/1 Walpurgisnacht (May eve) major festival day/Roodmas Day. Beltane (May Day) Fire festival/Celtic festival Greatest Witches
4/27 Queen’s Day ( Netherlands)
4/30-5/5 Grand Climax/Da Meur/ Beltane (blood)
4/30 Anniversary of Hitler’s death

May
5/1 May Day (Ireland)
5/1 is the Illuminati’s second most sacred holiday and may include human sacrifice

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i let this song minister to me today
"I love Your voice
You have led me through the fire
In the darkest night
You are close like no other
I've known You as a Father
I've known You as a Friend
And I have lived in the goodness of God"

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Lambano

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I love Your voice
In the darkest night
I like the lyrics. I did a search and found a video.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilygrace

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I love Your voice
In the darkest night
Ahhh, beautiful, sis❤️ I see Him doing some deep work in you!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm bringing this topic here because it goes along with this topic.

Because you said “The courts are run by the cult. They steal babies, destroy families, make false accusations, and even kill people .... "legally."
And that's the truth. That doesn't mean there aren't some lower level guys/gals who are in those positions. But in large part, the courts and legal system as well as the governments are run by the elite cult/the beast system. That's just the way it is. I've witnessed it, experienced it, and so have many others.

Do you realize how many police officers, military personnel, politicians, judges, lawyers, doctors, pastors/clergy, etc are actually part of the cult and actively working in league with the beast system? Their various vocations are used as fronts for carrying on their roles within the cult.

Most people wouldn't have a clue. But if you're a survivor of SRA/MK who has a legal issue, guess who gets assigned to your case? It has happened to me. It happened to my son who was m.rdered to punish me for deprogramming and talking.

Example: It's February 2, 2014, on my way to an in-home Bible study with 3 of my children. A woman in the car in front of me suddenly slams on her brakes (for no reason). I had no time to really react... slammed into the rear of her car. The truck behind me slammed into the back of me.

I knew what was up, because it was a ritual date. I checked over my kids. They were okay. I had mild whiplash. Police and an ambulance showed up. The woman was sitting behind the wheel in a daze. She doesn't have a clue why she slammed her brakes.

The paramedics wanted to take my children and I in to the hospital for observation. I refused. Instead, I called a friend who came and helped us get to the Bible study. I knew it would be unsafe for us to be in a hospital setting, especially on a ritual night.

That night, on our way home from Bible Study ...I went a different way than I'd usually go to break things up. About halfway home, a diesel truck pulls out in front of me from my left. He would've t-boned me if I wasn't watching and saw him in just enough time to avoid certain death.

I have had police officers stalk me on multiple occasions. I've been shot at by a retired police officer and nothing was done to him by the officers who came to my house and saw the bullet hole in my house. The one police officer who tried to do something about it nearly lost his job for doing so. Come to find out, this retired police officer is buddies with the mayor and also the County Judge who illegally trafficked my granddaughter into the home of a cult family. (And IT WAS AGAINST THE LAW!!! We have proof!!)

My granddaughter was stolen because my daughter (who had been raped by one of their guys and impregnated) lived with me, and living with me was a hindrance to their access of her (my granddaughter). So they had to get the baby out of my home and place her into the home of someone who would willingly abuse and submit her to SRA/MK.

I have been triggered and accessed by doctors while undergoing medical exams ...exams that were needed after I had been sexually tortured and raped on Mother's Day of 2009 in retaliation for going against the cult. Rape/sexual assault was verified by medical examinations. (So yes, I did find one medical person I could trust.)

Not only this ...but some of my handlers were presidents, the black pope, pastors of "Christian" churches (assembly of God and a non-denominational), a mormon uncle/aunt, etc. And my main illuminati MK programmer was high level military. As an adolescent around age 10(ish), I was taken to a hospital where they were beginning to put me through training...I was shown where on one floor, they were doing medical experimentation on elderly... and then taken to another floor where I was shown (deep breath...this is not easy.....) ...I was taken by my programmer into an examination room where a woman in a white lab coat, holding a clip board talked.me through how she administered pain stimulus to an infant girl (maybe 6 months old). She observed and was very pleased that the baby dissociated very readily. She logged down her findings. Inwardly, I was very disturbed and horrified, but couldn't show it outwardly. The baby was a girl, dark haired, and was missing 2 limbs. :(

I have undergone medical experimentation myself. It has been confirmed to me by a nurse. She said she could see old scars behind my ears that looked like I had undergone some type of surgery as a child. This confirms my memories of some very painful and torturous procedures that were done on my head/ears/eyes/brain.

I'll come back later.... done for now. I have some things to do.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I posted this elsewhere, but I'm reposting it here because it relates to SRA/MK.

See, I need to share this and some people won't like it. But my husband and I were part of a church for 13 years in the beginning years of our marriage. This pastor was formerly Assembly of God. Then he pulled out and created his own independent denomination. He preached "holiness" and everyone was afraid to even breathe wrong or (his version of) God would strike you dead.

Hebrews 10:25
[25]Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

This verse was quoted almost every service or meeting. It meant if you miss one service (or meeting, etc), or if you were late or sick, or even needed to be elsewhere, you were sinning and in danger of hell.

1 Chronicles 16:22
[22]Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
Psalm 105:15
[15]Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

This one meant you'd better not correct (or even voice it when you see pastor or one of his chosens) in a fault. He could do no wrong, and was above fault, above accountability. He was in effect "god."

So they used scripture as a license to get away with tons of control... basically, they controlled your whole life... what you did with your money, when (or if) you visit family, when (or if) you visit another church (or which ones you could visit), how you clean your car or your house, what you wear or don't wear, etc, etc, etc......etc! Oh, and if you leave the church and move elsewhere ....oftentimes, you would be the discussion topic of a "sermon" where pastor airs all your dirty laundry (greatly embellished) and condemns you to judgment and hell, so that everyone knows to shun you should they see you in public. (And some of those people did die in "car accidents" ...proving this man to be a true "prophet." And everyone was afraid of him and "his angels" or as he would called them "the angels of this ministry.")

There wasn't place given to Holy Spirit conviction because they had their own set of "convictions" you must follow in order to be saved. So much for just preaching the Word and letting each person work out their own salvation with fear and trembling. One should be hearing from Holy Spirit and the Word and encouraged to grow in their relationship with Christ, rather than replacing a man (or select men) for Holy Spirit.

Those who met their criteria were elevated and praised ...while others were condemned and pushed down. Oftentimes, you didn't have to actually miss their mark to be selected as a black sheep. Black sheeps just had no chance. And I was one... a bad mother because I didn't leave my babies in the nursery with people who weren't going to care for my babies like I would. I either sat in the nursery with my babies (where there was a monitor so we could see and hear the service), or I would take my babies into the service, and if they even began to cry, I'd just take them out and tend to them ...a dirty diaper, or they were hungry, etc.

This was looked down on ....bc I didn't "break their spirits" from birth. Some mothers who were praised from the pulpit because their 3 and 4 month olds would be silent through a 2 hour sermon ....accomplished this by pinching and spanking their infants if they even whimpered. And those babies weren't taken to the nursery if they were hungry and given mama's milk. They were given onion water or potato water...or just plain water... in a bottle. Ridiculous!! So children and babies with bruises was considered normal. :( NO!! It's not normal!!!!

I was the one who finally decided to step over my husband's "authority" and say I didn't want to go back there, nor was I taking our children back. I made that decision on Mother's Day of 2007. My children already hated being there. My husband worked a lot and didn't have to attend but one day a week. The children and I had to attend something every single day ....school, teaching (job without pay), prayer meetings (where you pray, but also give "prayer requests" that were more like gossip, and where pastor can instruct you how to live), weekly Bible class, and 4 services a week. You barely had time to be home and be a family, cook and clean, get homework done, and sleep, then get up early to do it all over again.

So I told my husband that year, that for Mother's Day, I didn't want to go to church. I wanted to go hike a mountain together (with the kids) with a picnic and our Bibles ...and my request was that he read to us at the top of the mountain. (We did all of that except he didn't read to us.)

I told my husband that I didn't want to go back to that church, and wasn't taking our children back. His fear of them and their "god" fed an anger and rage toward us that we hadn't seen before. Our home was a war zone. At times, I believed he would k.ll me, he was so angry. And he would force the kids to go back on Sundays and the kids would be told that I had "devil problems" by their dad and by the pastor. (They told me.) Before too long, he just quit taking the kids and quit going bc he couldn't take their treatment. And that, of course, was my fault.

The children could never do anything right. Chores were never good enough. So I began doing everything for them ...so they wouldn't be in trouble for not being perfect. I wore myself thin!! I'd stay up until I heard his car drive up from work at 1am, then run and jump in the bed and pretend to be asleep so I wouldn't be caught off guard if he tried to k.ll me. My youngest son would sneak into the master bedroom while I was asleep and lay his body over mine. When asked why he was doing that he said that he felt like someone would try to k.ll me, but if he was there, maybe they wouldn't do it. :(

My husband was so fearful of them that if they showed up in our yard, he would hide and send me out.

We were stalked, harassed, threatened ...in person and online. And on Mother's Day of 2009 (the two-year anniversary of my decision to leave), my children and I were abducted (by them), drugged and sexually assaulted/tortured inside our own barn. Many doctor appointments followed. None of us remembered consciously who did it. But my children began having nightmares about the pastor and his men ...in our barn ...or in the woods behind our house doing ritualistic things. Medical examinations confirmed sexual assault. And I was ....pregnant.

That is probably enough.

But all this to say ....I learned through that experience how to tell the difference between man's control, and true Holy Spirit conviction. I am determined to serve no other "god." And if I am in a church where man is being lifted up, I'm not staying.

Edit for more detail: Before we left the church, the pastor stated from the pulpit (naming my husband) .... "Brother *** is afraid that he will come home from work one night to find his entire family has burned up in a house fire."

I knew this was a covert threat!

When we got home, I asked my husband if he'd said that to our pastor and he said he hadn't. This was fuel for my husband's fear-based rage which grew worse and worse.

After the assaults on my children and I on Mother's Day of 2009, our barn was arsoned ...set on fire. And guess who founded and runs that local volunteer fire department? (Yep, the pastor!) And guess who 99% of the "volunteers" are? (...church members!) And ...guess who came to put our barn fire out?? (Right again....lol.)

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, this is an awareness and support thread where condemnation for speaking out and exposing the enemy and his minions is not welcomed. Prayer, kindness, and other means of support and encouragement are welcome.

Reactions: Lambano