• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Easter in the Cult
(Written by Svali", an SRA/MK survivor)

There are certain times of the year that are particularly difficult for survivors of generational occult. These are “holiday dates” that correspond to rituals celebrated by occult groups. While the actual rites and practices may vary somewhat from group to group, there are certain similarities among many.

Easter is one such time. In the group that I grew up in, during the daytime I was allowed a normal experience. Easter was a celebration of springtime, of lengthening days, and the new flowers signaling winter’s end. I often enjoyed playing with waving palm branches during Palm Sunday, and hunting for Easter eggs on the church grounds. And of course, every year a small Easter basket appeared with a chocolate rabbit or lamb.

But at night, the holiday time was celebrated in a very different manner. The preparation leading up to it often lasted during the week before (there was no school during Easter week when I was a child, in the years before “Spring break” became common. Most schools let out for a week to ten days during this week). The events of this time were quite painful, and including brutalization, sexual abuse and other rituals surrounding fertility rites, culminating at the end of the week with a mock crucifixion. Often a child would be chosen to undergo crucifixion in a grim mockery of the Christian celebration, and the adults would state that this ritual was an offering to debase the Christian tradition and show its lack of meaning.

I do know that young boys were chosen for this ritual, and it was horrible to see.

At times, a mock “resurrection” ceremony might occur, but the resurrector was not Jesus, but a demonic entity who would enter into the person brought to a near death state.

The spiritual roots of these ceremonies were created to allow the passage of the demonic into the participants, and to “seal” them as they participated in the ceremony. At times, a golden chalice was passed between participants, and the child’s blood filled the cup that participants drank.

I am finding in my healing that more and more of what was done to me involved dark occult ceremonies as a child, such as I describe here. These ceremonies allowed the entrance of the demonic, and one of the hardest parts of the group programming to break has been the hold that these memories, and the spiritual destruction that ensued, has had on me. Part of my own healing process is involving undergoing deliverance, and replacing the gruesome, negative spirituality of my childhood with a faith that includes love, mercy, and forgiveness, the antithesis of the harsh and punishing ceremonies that I saw. One of the most important tasks for the survivor when remembering these types of events, (and anniversary dates often bring memories) is to find healing and self-forgiveness for participating, and to reach out for a belief system that can replace the negative. For me, that belief is Christianity, and my hope is that others will know its comfort during this difficult time of year.

It can also help to realize that so often the group makes certain things sound final. “You are sealed for life”, they tell the children, or “You agreed to this, and now you are one of us forever.” This is nonsense. No contract is binding forever, especially one created under coercion, and once a person has free choice, they can choose to break childhood spiritual contracts made under duress. The group during holidays and ritual events tries to inculcate helplessness and a feeling that “Now I can never leave”, but this message is absolutely false and plays on a small child’s fears. Instead, as an adult, the survivor has choices, and can choose to break those covenants and enter into freedom.

This is a battle, and I don’t want to make it sound as if it is e
asy. It isn’t, and I am still battling this is my own life, but it is well worth breaking free of the hold that these ceremonies and demonic entanglements have in the life of the survivor.

Reactions: truthquest

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ritual Holidays (Svali Blog Post)

The first year that I got out of the cult, I was having a horrible time on September 7 Th. I was struggling with self-harm, and the desire to recontact my ex-husband, who was a leader in the group, was almost impossible to ignore. My anxiety levels escalated the entire day, and culminated in calling my ex and then overdosing. I spent the night in the Emergency room.

Two months later, I found out that this date was one of the most important of the year for the Illuminati, and was called the marriage of the beast. It was also my ex’s birthday and I had many memories tied to the events that occurred on this day. I had also been struggling with callback programming on the date.

The survivor of ritual abuse, and those who support them, can benefit from knowing when ritual holidays occur. These are often what are known in psychological terms as “anniversary events” with painful trauma attached to the dates at the least, or at worst, are designated callback dates for the survivor. Being forewarned, and preparing, can help the survivor get through these holiday dates.

Please be aware that different occult and ritualistic groups observe different holidays, and those with importance in one group may be minor or ignored in another. Some groups have originated in Europe, and the European ritual holidays are observed, whereas others have originated in the US, and link their dates to the US calendar. Many groups that originated as a perversion of Roman Catholicism will link their holy days to the Christian calendar, and mock the Christian rites. Other groups with Celtic origins will link to the Celtic calendar; but many groups incorporate a mix of several disciplines dependent on the whims of leadership for the group.

Here is a listing of some of the major holidays for several disciplines (this is not an exhaustive calendar, as local leadership may incorporate their own holidays and rites):

January 7th St. Winebald Day

January 13 th Satanic New Year

February 1 Olmelc

February 2 Candlemas

February 14 Fertility rituals

February 25 Walpurgis Day

March 20/21 Feast of the Spring Equinox

Ash Wednesday

Good Friday thru Easter

April 20 to May 1: this is one of the most active times of the year, with weeks of preparation for Beltane (Walpurgisnacht) on April 30 and May 1

June 21, 22 Summer Solstice rituals

July 31, August 1 Lammas

September 5 to 7 Marriage of the Beast

September 21 Fall Equinox

October 29 to Nov. 4 All Hallow’s Eve and Halloween rites, with follow up revels in early November for some groups

December 21-22 Winter solstice

December 25 th Christmas

Certain holidays will change year to year, since they are tied to the lunar cycle. One is the Easter revels, which begin the week before Easter in some groups. Some groups tie their spiritual rituals to full moons, and new moons.

The person’s birthday will also be tied to special ceremonies and initiations.

In the Illuminati, they followed many of the traditional dates for their spiritual gatherings. But they also had members come in two or three times a week between rituals for military training, scholarship training, sciences training, or training in other disciplines. The spiritual was only one part of the process, and was not that engaged in most frequently. Other groups may do things differently, and the frequency of meetings many vary.

Birthdays in the Illuminati are always tied to horrific rituals, abuse, and ceremonies. To this day, even though most other holidays have lost their grip on me as I have worked through the memories, I choose to not celebrate my own birthday because of the immense pain attached to it. Instead, I choose to do something nice for myself, and celebrate the fact that I am now a new creation in Christ. For me, my true birthday is the day I received Christ.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
I think someone using that word would be inappropriate in most cases. But aside from that, it seems like a sexually tinted comment. An abuser would be prone to make comments that only the victim would hear or if others heard it, it might have an insinuation or a hidden/secret meaning.

An example ... my dad would sing to me an old Larry Vincent song to me... "She has freckles on her, but she's nice (or pretty, etc) ..." ...when he sung it, I didn't hear "but" ...I heard "butt." It was terribly shaming and degrading.

The messages or words coming from a handler/abuser would usually have a hidden intent and meaning.
Of course, sometimes they used other people to representing our life too and they put a dark jokes on them to satirized the victim, it was the same when the bible walk through into our life as a thy word's rhema and we were put as one of the prophets or other people in the verses that experiencing the same event.
For instance, the world were also put our mind into their game as if we were one of the actor of jumanji movie, similar with the bible rhema. Every day they treat us as a sacrificial that had to be hunt & killed and those words came from tvs, movies, comedy, even from the priests. It's look like the religion was meant only for the riches but not for a new comers and as if they had a legal rights to sacrifice all new comers in spirituality for the sake of God (John 16:1-3).
The truth is those abuser were the watchers of the Giant or fallen angels as described in the Book Of Enoch. They have had once chosen to be as a sacrificial crucifixion but they ignore it and choose to seek somebody else, similar with this movie satyr. So, don't rely your fate on mankind as nobody deserves as a good shepperd other than Jesus himself, all men chose to sacrifice their own people rather than to cure them for the sake of their own wealthy & safety (Romans 3:3-7).
- Watcher (angel) - Wikipedia
- The Benei Elohim, the Watchers, and the Origins of Evil - TheTorah.com
- Who are the watcher angels / Grigori? | GotQuestions.org
- Who were the Watchers?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure I follow what you're trying to say, @Yan ... did you experience SRA/MK?

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
I'm not sure I follow what you're trying to say, @Yan ... did you experience SRA/MK?
I don't know whether I was a victim of SRA/MK or not, but all of those clues seems they seek a scapegoat as a diversion for covid outbreak and crypto currency.
It seems they've had waiting for a long time for each decades until this very moment or they'd waiting to get their perfect scapegoat victim as an X-day to start their underground agenda. Anybody could be a victim like me, as they had done that before to each of MK/RNM victims (see my previous post here) on any other country.
Sometimes if we think as a healthy and normal civilians then all of these recent religious war in politic wasn't related to any original religious dogma if there is nothing or something in disguise to be forced related to a spesific religion as a political matters. In fact , there're always such a disguise mission on every political based religion to cover up the real subject. We've to be more aware to discern the truth nowadays.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A certain member of this forum has accused me of being a moron for stating that I know for a fact that the vatican is involved in satanic rituals including child (and infant) sacrifice. I did not lie! I am an eye witness of their satanic perversions. I was taken by a cult handler .... to meet with the Jesuit Black Pope ... when I was about age 10. I was taken to a ritual location and there were human skulls encircling the whole thing.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a testimony of Svali and her experience of being taken to the vatican for an induction ceremony...

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I posted this on another thread and may have shared it earlier in this thread, but I'm going to share it again. This woman's testimony reveals the evil and corruption within the catholic church, as well as in freemasonry and their involvement in perpetrating SRA.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A certain member of this forum has accused me of being a moron for stating that I know for a fact that the vatican is involved in satanic rituals including child (and infant) sacrifice. I did not lie! I am an eye witness of their satanic perversions. I was taken by a cult handler .... to meet with the Jesuit Black Pope ... when I was about age 10. I was taken to a ritual location and there were human skulls encircling the whole thing.

He actually said you were a victim of the moronic Jack Chick tracts... which means you are not QUITE a moron... just a victim of believing one.
I have learned very early on to AVOID these defenders of the Catholic Church. I have come out of her... and I do believe her to be the most evil institution in the entire world... It's like the store fronts for the mafia.... what goes on in the back room is REALLY what it's all about.

I have learned NOT to argue about this knowledge... as it really is not something that belongs to us... it belongs to God. These secret societies have been running for centuries.... no human being could possibly even get a taste of the degree of evil that lies behind the FACADE of the Catholic church.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't matter, because his attack on me was out of his own wounding and offense. I don't read Jack Chick tracts. He assumed something about me that wasn't true.

But as I said before, I draw from my own experiences and I'm not a moron, nor am I a liar.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It doesn't matter, because his attack on me was out of his own wounding and offense. I don't read Jack Chick tracts. He assumed something about me that wasn't true.
If you read the Catholic threads... the person of which you speak ATTACKS EVERYONE who comes against the Roman Catholic Church.
I believe this style of his stems from arrogance and pride rather than anything else. I simply identify myself as a NON supporter of the Catholic Church and I leave it at that.
I am sorry you were attacked...

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The purpose behind this thread is to be a voice for other survivors, and also to raise awareness, to hopefully rally believers to pray for victims of SRA/MK, maybe even that some would pray to become equipped to minister to victims.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you read the Catholic threads... the person of which you speak ATTACKS EVERYONE who comes against the Roman Catholic Church.
I believe this style of his stems from arrogance and pride rather than anything else. I simply identify myself as a NON supporter of the Catholic Church and I leave it at that.
I am sorry you were attacked...
Thank you, @Addy ...I don't venture into 95% of threads on the forum for that very reason. I don't enjoy the strife that inevitably comes of nearly every thread. When I see one that calls my attention (feel drawn to by the Lord), then I will participate. So I wasn't aware of this member's previous conduct. I appreciate you coming to my thread and if I sounded a bit touchy, it's probably because I wasn't sure if I was in for another attack. I was wrong. :)

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
LOL... It's all good... I understand what the Catholic Church is... and I defined it on the street preacher thread. I was shocked that I was NOT attacked... The topic of WHAT the Roman Catholic Church REALLY is does not get discussed TRUTHFULLY with any success. Be encouraged... God gives WISDOM to those who SEEK it.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been a fighter pretty much my whole life.... have had to. It was called a "strong will" when I was a kid. lol
If I didn't fight, my kids wouldn't have had much of a chance at freedom.

But speaking out does come with its risks ... I figure that since I'm going to suffer anyway for breaking the cult's programming, I may as well talk ... the threats are the same no matter. (I mean threats from the cult...)

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One huge difficulty with exposing what the cathic leadership hierarchy is really up to, is the fact that so many in catholic congregations genuinely want to serve the Lord. It is very difficult for them to believe what is really happening behind the scenes in the catholic church.....and often under the very altars they attend for services

Reactions: Addy and TLHKAJ

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it does require revelation from God in many cases, for those to even consider the evils being covered in a situation that looks and feels normal....holy....religious

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the evil hierarchy also has defenders that very often perform EXACTLY as this latest vitriolic, hate filled defender of the catholic system has shown himself to be. His hate demonstrates who his father is. Know their fruit