• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My two sisters, brother and myself were put into foster care because of severe abuse and we were separated. I was eight years old at the time and spent ten years in foster care. I was the youngest. I did not have good foster parents so the abuse continued.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My two sisters, brother and myself were put into foster care because of severe abuse and we were separated. I was eight years old at the time and spent ten years in foster care. I was the youngest. I did not have good foster parents so the abuse continued.
Wow, so typical ...foster homes, children homes, adoptions, etc. Always to be placed into other cult homes. I was placed in foster care as well, but only for a short time. They didn't investigate whether my siblings were also abused. I ended up going back home after my dad sent a note to me via my sister at school. In his note he wrote that he loved me and he had started going to church. He wanted me to come home so we could attend church together as a family. So I told my counselor that I wanted to go home. (He was a Christian.) He said that I couldn't go home unless I had lied about the abuse. I said, "I didn't lie. Just write in your records that I dropped the charges." He tried to persuade me not to, but I wanted my dad to come to Christ and convinced him to let me at least give it a try. So ....I was allowed to go home. And of course, my dad didn't make good on his promise.

I was 14. God had spoken to me a year before that He would save my dad. I prayed for him and witnessed to him for years. He finally came to Christ 3 months before he passed away... 19 years later in 2005.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it was all abusive all around to some degree. That i agree with. If someone feels guilt cos they are treated as a confidant it's abuse . Witnessing abuse is abuse. Etc.
Only two of us grew up together.
And 4 of them had their other parents.
So its kind of like the dynamic you hear about that happens regularly. Yet there is a bit of evidence of cult stuff..
Do cult people tend to have step families ?
I'm sorry.
Not as a rule, no. I've seen parents who stayed together, as well as divorce and remarriages, etc. I think that at least half (maybe more) survivors I know come from some sort of broken family...divorced parents, step parents, adoptions, etc.

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The most traumatic memories involve evil being inflicted upon others. I was programmed to endure pain and deprivation of all kinds and so these memories are centered around others. I can still hear their screams.

This was how they inflicted pain upon a subject who is otherwise inured to it: do unspeakable things to those I cared about. This was a calculated maneuver on the part of my programmers and handlers. They fostered close relationships among us so they might damage the scarred who accepted our blows without complaint. They could do whatever they wished to me, but what they did to them tore me apart.

All the better to position me for betrayals, another weapon they used to torture me. They could (and did) batter this body but that paled before betrayal.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, so typical ...foster homes, children homes, adoptions, etc. Always to be placed into other cult homes. I was placed in foster care as well, but only for a short time. They didn't investigate whether my siblings were also abused. I ended up going back home after my dad sent a note to me via my sister at school. In his note he wrote that he loved me and he had started going to church. He wanted me to come home so we could attend church together as a family. So I told my counselor that I wanted to go home. (He was a Christian.) He said that I couldn't go home unless I had lied about the abuse. I said, "I didn't lie. Just write in your records that I dropped the charges." He tried to persuade me not to, but I wanted my dad to come to Christ and convinced him to let me at least give it a try. So ....I was allowed to go home. And of course, my dad didn't make good on his promise.

I was 14. God had spoken to me a year before that He would save my dad. I prayed for him and witnessed to him for years. He finally came to Christ 3 months before he passed away... 19 years later in 2005.
Yes, it was all set up from the judge to the foster parents to the social workers etc. Even the neighbors. The church that my foster parents went to. I was surrounded by cult. They could come and take me anytime they wanted to.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can related @Shattered. I was trauma bonded with a twin/double at an early age, and then I was forced to watch as they tortured and k*lled her in an incinerator. :'( I was close enough to feel the intense heat and because of our connection, I felt a lot of what she endured, experienced it with her. Because of that trauma, I internalized her ...created an alter with her name. They used this split to create delta alters, military, assassins.

Somewhere around age 3 or 4, I was forced to witness my mother's torture. (I don't have full memory as to what they did to her.) Whatever they did to her, I was made to feel responsible for her having been hurt. :( Then, I was given the task of reviving her, watching over her to make sure she didn't die. I remember sitting with her head in my lap, and hearing her moaning in pain. :(

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it was all set up from the judge to the foster parents to the social workers etc. Even the neighbors. The church that my foster parents went to. I was surrounded by cult. They could come and take me anytime they wanted to.
Absolutely criminal! My dad spent years in children's homes and foster care as well.
In 2014, my granddaughter was stolen from her mom (my daughter) and placed into the home of a cult family. The cult didn't like that my daughter and granddaughter lived with me and I had gained enough freedom to be a deterrent to their plans for my granddaughter. So they lured my daughter into a marriage, and when her (cult) husband became abusive she went into a women's shelter where the cult director befriended her and then stole her child.

Last edited:
Reactions: truthquest

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely criminal! My dad spend years in children's homes and foster care as well.
In 2014, my granddaughter was stolen from her mom (my daughter) and placed into the home of a cult family. The cult didn't like that my daughter and granddaughter lived with me and I had gained enough freedom to be a deterrent to their plans for my granddaughter. So they lured my daughter into a marriage, and when her (cult) husband became abusive she went into a women's shelter where the cult director befriended her and then stole her child.
Those people are evil to the core. They always target the children. The preacher of the church was the one who performed the rituals. He always knew where I was even though I was moved to five foster homes. He always knew where to find me.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those people are evil to the core. They always target the children. The preacher of the church was the one who performed the rituals. He always knew where I was even though I was moved to five foster homes. He always knew where to find me.
Wow, you know .... this is so similar to my story. I experienced rituals that took place inside churches. The pastor my husband and I had for 13 years, and I thought I had met him when I was 21 yrs old ...turns out, he was one of my main handlers from childhood.

Last edited:

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, you know .... this is so similar to my story. I experienced rituals that took place inside churches. And the pastor my husband and I had for 13 years, and I thought I had met him when I was 21 yrs old ...turns out, he was one of my main handlers from childhood.
Yes, he was my handler. I know his name. I didn't know at the time as a child and as a teenager because he wiped away the memories and masqueraded as something else. I didn't know till I started having flashbacks and nightmares. He has continually stalked me even as an adult.

Reactions: Jostler and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, he was my handler. I know his name. I didn't know at the time as a child and as a teenager because he wiped away the memories and masqueraded as something else. I didn't know till I started having flashbacks and nightmares. He has continually stalked me even as an adult.
They love to use Christianity and church position as fronts...

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, they do. They also want to desecrate anything that is holy and pure and innocent. They also want to lead Christians astray and force them to worship their master. They are Satanists/Luciferians.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The most traumatic memories involve evil being inflicted upon others. I was programmed to endure pain and deprivation of all kinds and so these memories are centered around others. I can still hear their screams.

This was how they inflicted pain upon a subject who is otherwise inured to it: do unspeakable things to those I cared about. This was a calculated maneuver on the part of my programmers and handlers. They fostered close relationships among us so they might damage the scarred who accepted our blows without complaint. They could do whatever they wished to me, but what they did to them tore me apart.

All the better to position me for betrayals, another weapon they used to torture me. They could (and did) batter this body but that paled before betrayal.

I think I'd feel the same way. The emotional and psychological pain would be worse than the physical pain.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can related @Shattered. I was trauma bonded with a twin/double at an early age, and then I was forced to watch as they tortured and k*lled her in an incinerator. :'( I was close enough to feel the intense heat and because of our connection, I felt a lot of what she endured, experienced it with her. Because of that trauma, I internalized her ...created an alter with her name. They used this split to create delta alters, military, assassins.

Why on earth go to so much trouble over one person? Granted, that's not the best way to put it, of course; more like why would they go through all that insidiousness just reinforce the programing of one person. But honestly that's the question that enters my mind. Is it because they are just that frightened of being exposed?

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's far more than just fear of exposure, though that is probably a factor. When the time comes, we will begin to talk about exactly what satan really is doing with this cult system he has developed.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, you know .... this is so similar to my story. I experienced rituals that took place inside churches. And the pastor my husband and I had for 13 years, and I thought I had met him when I was 21 yrs old ...turns out, he was one of my main handlers from childhood.
Yes, they do. They also want to desecrate anything that is holy and pure and innocent. They also want to lead Christians astray and force them to worship their master. They are Satanists/Luciferians.

This is all the more why it is a serious matter not to just attend anywhere, and to have more discernment than to attend a dead, lifeless church where the Spirit of God is not in operation. It could be more than just a dead church, it could be a plant for the cult, with a pastor who is actually serving the enemy and getting away with it.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's far more than just fear of exposure, though that is probably a factor. When the time comes, we will begin to talk about exactly what satan really is doing with this cult system he has developed.

Yeah. That's kinda what I was alluding to... and I do know he despises those who manage to escape and start talking openly about it. A lot of this conversation reminds me of the book He Came To Set The Captives Free, by Rebecca Brown. Same sort of situation. Both Satan himself (through some strong demons she allowed in through rituals) and the Cult tried to kill her multiple times over, but the Lord protected her and preserved her alive as a testimony to His power to deliver, and the reality of the workings of the Brotherhood behind the scenes.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bloodline breeding projects.have a very specific purpose in Satan's mind...it truly is amazing to see just how much wealth, and manpower is and has been invested in programming and controlling survivors. One of the big goals he had involved concentrating human iniquity so he could bring about manifestation of the "seed of the serpent " prophesied in Scripture....that has been accomplished now, but he isn't done with bloodline programs yet

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now his focus is building an army he intends to use to assault God on His throne in the third heaven, and depose Him....dethrone Him and replace Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bloodline breeding projects.have a very specific purpose in Satan's mind...it truly is amazing to see just how much wealth, and manpower is and has been invested in programming and controlling survivors. One of the big goals he had involved concentrating human iniquity so he could bring about manifestation of the "seed of the serpent " prophesied in Scripture....that has been accomplished now, but he isn't done with bloodline programs yet

I studied on this subject back when I first got saved, and I do believe the Antichrist will quite literally be the offspring of the Devil and a bride of Satan. But I'm not all that familiar with any of the programming designed towards that end. Not sure if that's something that can easily be discussed here or not.

What do you mean by "it has been accomplished." You think the Antichrist is alive in the earth already?