• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jostler, @TLHKAJ, @truthquest.

Let me share something a sister of mine found a few weeks ago, and tell me if this rings a bell with you. I will cite the paragraph in particular that has me thinking lately given some of the things that I have seen even on this forum:

The Mainstreaming of Satanism and the Mainstreaming of Luciferianism, are the current dominant cultures that are being methodically and secretly constructed through an array of social engineering experiments. These are being perpetrated through an increasing multitude of electromagnetic and chemical weapons targeting the unaware earth population, with the goal of mass Mind Control. Most people are still not able to discern the aggressive agendas hidden in plain sight that directly promote the Death Culture. These agendas are based upon manipulating Satanic and Luciferian doctrines and ideologies, and their proponents continue to deceive the public through pushing for mainstream acceptance while denying accountability for the destructive harm caused by their actions. These Controller groups desire to make the more extreme Satanic and Luciferian ideologies and their related behaviors and rituals fully mainstreamed and socially integrated. Thus, the agenda is to mainstream these practices so that they will become legally protected when their various harmful activities are openly disclosed or observed in full view of the public.
LISA RENEE: “Luciferian”

The rest of the article is "out there" somewhere, but I wonder about the above paragraph actually being true.
The concepts in that paragraph are basically true, but it isn't the whole picture. Society as a whole has been and is still being "mind controlled" through the media, through educational and religious institutions. This is social engineering, and that's the tools of the elite cult to steer the minds of society. But still, those born into cult bloodlines endure formal mind control through trauma and shattering the mind. All of this fits together into a bigger picture.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why on earth go to so much trouble over one person? Granted, that's not the best way to put it, of course; more like why would they go through all that insidiousness just reinforce the programing of one person. But honestly that's the question that enters my mind. Is it because they are just that frightened of being exposed?
Would you mind explaining your question a bit?

Reactions: Hidden In Him

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nowhere is safe in this world. I'm an experienced snake-spotter, developing this skill living in close proximity to venomous varieties.
So true, brother! Safety comes from within...where we are one with Christ.

Hidden with Christ in God...in the Secret Place of the Most High, under the shadow of the Almighty.... :)

Reactions: Shattered

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But they will discover it one day. God will have survivors ready and willing to serve Him in rescuing the very ones that most misunderstood and wounded them from their churchianity and religious straightjackets.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, let me put it this way. There is supposed to be order in a church not a free for all.

Yes, I agree with that. Just because a church is "Pentecostal" doesn't mean it is spiritually safe. I'm reminded of the Rebecca Brown books again, and how she said demons can pray in tongues too, and openly curse the church in front of everyone if no one has the discerning of spirits.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you mind explaining your question a bit?

I think Jostler kind of answered it for me for the most part. Just wondering why they would go to SO much trouble to keep one person controlled.
Looks like everyone is having a blast right now....

It's just really nice having so many people who understand this subject on the forum. But I suppose that's no accident either. The weakness in Satan's plan is that the more he perpetrates these kinds of things on humanity, the more some will slip through the cracks and start exposing the darkness to light. So in the end it ends up working against him.

Reactions: Jostler

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Jostler kind of answered it for me for the most part. Just wondering why they would go to SO much trouble to keep one person controlled.
The elite cult puts a lot of effort and resources into their plans. When they have ones who exhibit the culmination of bloodlines coming together over many generations, and they see one/s with specific abilities and spiritual capacities, etc ...they "protect" those assets because they see these as a means to accomplish their ultimate goals.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The elite cult puts a lot of effort and resources into their plans. When they have ones who exhibit the culmination of bloodlines coming together over many generations, and they see one/s with specific abilities and spiritual capacities, etc ...they "protect" those assets because they see these as a means to accomplish their ultimate goals.

Something struck me in that paragraph that I quoted as the heart of the difference between Christianity and Satanism. In Satanism, the weak are preyed upon, and their weakness viewed as justification for taking advantage of them. In Christianity, God loves the weak, and uses them to depose the "strong" by moving in them and speaking through them, instead of simply using them as pawns and then disposing of them.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry for my sarcasm. xx. its not like me :(

I didn't quite know how to take it, so I was just about to message TLH to ask if everything was ok and what to do.

Please forgive me if I come off as intensive. I'm sorta like a bull in a china shop when it comes to this stuff. I have great interest sometimes, but like I said, I don't know what any of this is like coming from the perspective of a victim because that's not how I learned about it. I learned it because I am called to help train and potentially lead the end-time army of God, and as such the Lord progressively revealed things to me about how the enemy's kingdom works and what they are doing behind the scenes. It's why I always valued TLHJAK, and invited her to be a member of this community when I saw she was no longer welcome at Worthy.

I know it's hard to trust, Lilygrace, but I'm playing for the right team, trust me.

Reactions: lilygrace

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something struck me in that paragraph that I quoted as the heart of the difference between Christianity and Satanism. In Satanism, the weak are preyed upon, and their weakness viewed as justification for taking advantage of them. In Christianity, God loves the weak, and uses them to depose the "strong" by moving in them and speaking through them, instead of simply using them as pawns and then disposing of them.

This is error, the work of a smokescreen named Anton LaVey. The syncretic claptrap popularized by LaVey (or more properly, cannibalized) became all the rage in society, a boogeyman for the gullible and convenient distraction from the likes of Aquino. What does Satanism promise?

Power, and the impunity to exercise that power for those who worship Satan as god. Hence the "weak" are tempted by that promise of power. If the opposite were true then where would the temptation lie? In reality LaVey was an entertainer who used the mish-mash he cobbled together to garner media attention, invitations to talk shows, and notoriety which suited the man just fine.

No, Aquino is the real threat.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't quite know how to take it, so I was just about to message TLH to ask if everything was ok and what to do.

Please forgive me if I come off as intensive. I'm sorta like a bull in a china shop when it comes to this stuff. I have great interest sometimes, but like I said, I don't know what any of this is like coming from the perspective of a victim because that's not how I learned about it. I learned it because I am called to help train and potentially lead the end-time army of God, and as such the Lord progressively revealed things to me about how the enemy's kingdom works and what they are doing behind the scenes. It's why I always valued TLHJAK, and invited her to be a member of this community when I saw she was no longer welcome at Worthy.

I know it's hard to trust, Lilygrace, but I'm playing for the right team, trust me.
TLH has been messaging me..... i took time to cool off . i really dont think anyone was at fault for it. i was triggered by some stuff but not one person as a whole. honestly for some of the posts that are more researchy i tend to space out as if i cannot or do not know how to read at all.
a lot of my life doesnt really make sense. i dont always see my life as matching the criteria. it can be very confusing. i feel tormented a lot.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I am correctly understanding His witness to my own heart...bringing His order to the church us very high on His priority list in our day.
Yes, it is high on His priority list in our day but not high on the list of many who are in charge of shepherding the flock in a church in our day.

Reactions: Jostler and TLHKAJ

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is error, the work of a smokescreen named Anton LaVey. The syncretic claptrap popularized by LaVey (or more properly, cannibalized) became all the rage in society, a boogeyman for the gullible and convenient distraction from the likes of Aquino. What does Satanism promise?

Power, and the impunity to exercise that power for those who worship Satan as god. Hence the "weak" are tempted by that promise of power. If the opposite were true then where would the temptation lie? In reality LaVey was an entertainer who used the mish-mash he cobbled together to garner media attention, invitations to talk shows, and notoriety which suited the man just fine.

No, Aquino is the real threat.
Those who worship Satan do so with the belief that they will acquire wealth, power, and even a longer life span. Also they believe that they will acquire powers, supernatural powers, which they use for evil. They believe that they are gods through their arrogance and pride.

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TLH has been messaging me..... i took time to cool off . i really dont think anyone was at fault for it. i was triggered by some stuff but not one person as a whole. honestly for some of the posts that are more researchy i tend to space out as if i cannot or do not know how to read at all.
a lot of my life doesnt really make sense. i dont always see my life as matching the criteria. it can be very confusing. i feel tormented a lot.

I've seen it myself so you're not the only one. It's familiar so I'm watching when it arrives. There are some who come on too strong, a stratagem of the snake in the grass who seeks to hypnotize their prey until the moment to strike arrives. How do they apply too much? Overly familiar from the outset... patronizing when it serves their purpose... and always so concerned for your welfare. Saccharine cloaking deadly venom.

Reactions: Nancy and TLHKAJ