• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we know by faith Satan will fail...but his ultimate goal has never changed since he first rebelled against God

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jostler, @TLHKAJ, @truthquest.

Let me share something a sister of mine found a few weeks ago, and tell me if this rings a bell with you. I will cite the paragraph in particular that has me thinking lately given some of the things that I have seen even on this forum:

The Mainstreaming of Satanism and the Mainstreaming of Luciferianism, are the current dominant cultures that are being methodically and secretly constructed through an array of social engineering experiments. These are being perpetrated through an increasing multitude of electromagnetic and chemical weapons targeting the unaware earth population, with the goal of mass Mind Control. Most people are still not able to discern the aggressive agendas hidden in plain sight that directly promote the Death Culture. These agendas are based upon manipulating Satanic and Luciferian doctrines and ideologies, and their proponents continue to deceive the public through pushing for mainstream acceptance while denying accountability for the destructive harm caused by their actions. These Controller groups desire to make the more extreme Satanic and Luciferian ideologies and their related behaviors and rituals fully mainstreamed and socially integrated. Thus, the agenda is to mainstream these practices so that they will become legally protected when their various harmful activities are openly disclosed or observed in full view of the public.
LISA RENEE: “Luciferian”

The rest of the article is "out there" somewhere, but I wonder about the above paragraph actually being true.

Reactions: Jostler

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right now a lot of this is difficult to speak of in detail..its not quite time yet, and it will be necessary to lay the foundation for it from the Word first before we try to understand it in detail.....He will make time for all that when it us time. We will eventually need to corporately understand the "wiles of the devil " because without understanding them we don't have a clear view of the battlefield we are appointed to fight on. Right now what we need most is to grow into Him, and see a lot more about what HE, the Lord is doing in our day

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is all the more why it is a serious matter not to just attend anywhere, and to have more discernment than to attend a dead, lifeless church where the Spirit of God is not in operation. It could be more than just a dead church, it could be a plant for the cult, with a pastor who is actually serving the enemy and getting away with it.
I knew there was something wrong with that church I was forced to go to when I was a teenager. I always dreaded going there and to other churches like that one. I would always get chills there and I was very uncomfortable. I couldn't get out the door fast enough. Those churches have something in common. That's why those kind of churches are easy to infiltrate.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jostler, @TLHKAJ, @truthquest.

Let me share something a sister of mine found a few weeks ago, and tell me if this rings a bell with you. I will cite the paragraph in particular that has me thinking lately given some of the things that I have seen even on this forum:

The Mainstreaming of Satanism and the Mainstreaming of Luciferianism, are the current dominant cultures that are being methodically and secretly constructed through an array of social engineering experiments. These are being perpetrated through an increasing multitude of electromagnetic and chemical weapons targeting the unaware earth population, with the goal of mass Mind Control. Most people are still not able to discern the aggressive agendas hidden in plain sight that directly promote the Death Culture. These agendas are based upon manipulating Satanic and Luciferian doctrines and ideologies, and their proponents continue to deceive the public through pushing for mainstream acceptance while denying accountability for the destructive harm caused by their actions. These Controller groups desire to make the more extreme Satanic and Luciferian ideologies and their related behaviors and rituals fully mainstreamed and socially integrated. Thus, the agenda is to mainstream these practices so that they will become legally protected when their various harmful activities are openly disclosed or observed in full view of the public.
LISA RENEE: “Luciferian”

The rest of the article is "out there" somewhere, but I wonder about the above paragraph actually being true.

Good grief, whoever it was that said that has been given a lot of insight...no doubt

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right now a lot of this is difficult to speak of in detail..its not quite time yet, and it will be necessary to lay the foundation for it from the Word first before we try to understand it in detail.....He will make time for all that when it us time. We will eventually need to corporately understand the "wiles of the devil " because without understanding them we don't have a clear view of the battlefield we are appointed to fight on. Right now what we need most is to grow into Him, and see a lot more about what HE, the Lord is doing in our day

Well I agree with that, and I'm not certainly not consumed with what the enemy is doing anymore. He doesn't worry me much anymore, frankly. But I do wonder if they might be quickening the pace now in an attempt to mainstream Luciferianism and Satanism, and why there seems to be a collective effort underway to potentially take over even communities like this... It just makes me wonder...

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you know what to notice...you can see what amounts to luciferian ideas and choices being walked out every day on THIS forum. By Christians who have no idea they've been deceived

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you know what to notice...you can see what amounts to luciferian ideas and choices being walked out every day on THIS forum. By Christians who have no idea they've been deceived

And that's another thing I keep wondering. I get the sense that it is going on, and on some level consciously, yet even they don't even fully know how they are being collectively directed...

Maybe that's getting too far on in the discussion. I don't want the staff thinking I am spreading "fear-mongering" or anything.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is all the more why it is a serious matter not to just attend anywhere, and to have more discernment than to attend a dead, lifeless church where the Spirit of God is not in operation. It could be more than just a dead church, it could be a plant for the cult, with a pastor who is actually serving the enemy and getting away with it.
This is true, with the exception that God may lead some of us to attend these churches. When I left the one church where my husband and I were members for 13 years (with a cult handler pastor and deacons) ...God led me to another church. I soon was made aware that there were many SRA/MK survivors there, top illuminati bloodlines. And the pastor was from an illuminati bloodline as well. He was a 3rd generation AoG pastor. He was an amazing pastor, caring, compassionate. And yet, he was bloodline. I KNEW that God led me there and that I was to share my testimony with them. I was rejected except by a few people. The pastor was one who heard and believed me. I was rejected by my two friends who were over the women's ministry and told that I didn't belong there. (This was after my children and I were assaulted and I confused to them.)

Four years after after that rejection, one friend apologized and said that she didn't understand before that there was a purpose for my testimony. It obviously became known that there were others in the church who had suffered SRA/MK. The pastor revealed that as a boy, he experienced abuse inside the church his father pastored.

I believe that although there were risks, God led me to that church. They needed to hear my testimony. It could have been the thing that helped open things up for them and begin to break down their programmed amnesic walls .

Reactions: Hidden In Him

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that's another thing I keep wondering. I get the sense that it is going on, and on some level consciously, yet even they don't even fully know how they are being collectively directed...

Maybe that's getting too far on in the discussion. I don't want the staff thinking I am spreading "fear-mongering" or anything.
Well actually, you are correct. And the churches are a mess...we all know that. Look at the book of Revelation and see what Jesus says about the churches. Look at what He said would occur in the last days ....the days of Noah, and the days of Sodom and Gomorrah.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah. That's kinda what I was alluding to... and I do know he despises those who manage to escape and start talking openly about it. A lot of this conversation reminds me of the book He Came To Set The Captives Free, by Rebecca Brown. Same sort of situation. Both Satan himself (through some strong demons she allowed in through rituals) and the Cult tried to kill her multiple times over, but the Lord protected her and preserved her alive as a testimony to His power to deliver, and the reality of the workings of the Brotherhood behind the scenes.
The reason Rebecca encountered so much attack is because she and her husband both were cult bloodline. She began to have her eyes opened and the cult wanted her silenced before she and her husband could themselves come to freedom.

In my beginning days of healing, I wrote to her ....even traveled to the town where she lived and hoped she would help me. I did get a reply, but no offer for help. Now, I'm grateful I didn't actually connect. And I think it was around that time that she became aware of how her own life was affected by SRA. She went more into the shadows and became more private.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read the rest of that article and she does have a lot of insight into what satan is trying to do with all this. But she is framing it up in very "alien" , new age terminology and belief systems. I doubt Jesus has fully revealed Himself to her. But He might do that and we can pray for her. If He can reveal Himself to an utterly deceived Saul, and turn Saul into Paul, He can do it for her too.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. A church without prayer and the gifts of the Spirit in operation is a spiritual sitting duck.
Yes,this is true. And yet, many churches are started by cult handlers and so, are corrupted from the root.

Reactions: truthquest