• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aside from that, I've had a personal relationship with Jesus Christ since I was 13 yrs old. It was God who led me to begin facing my past, and He began reconnecting and mending my brokenness (alters). He has confirmed His work to me so many times. He is the one bringing me to wholeness. In order to be free, it means knowing the truth. Denial is not conducive to healing and freedom.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not suggesting everything is a fabrication, but that some may be in order to discredit the real memories.

A demon could deceive many people, with the same memory, and alters could be programmed to carry on the occult practices, and defend it from threats of exposure.

But if the Lord says something really happened, there is no arguing with that. Save it be a false Jesus, but from what you've described that doesn't appear to be the case.
I know His voice. He has confirmed it even with His Word. I've prayed throughout my whole journey for Him to protect me from lies and to show me the truth. He taught me to pray according to His Word ...because His Word is true and will not return to Him void.

Reactions: amadeus

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not suggesting everything is a fabrication, but that some may be in order to discredit the real memories.
The cult actually goes with this ...creating covers ...with cover memories, they will be real traumas, but there will be deception involved. It may be as simple as a child being taken on a "family vacation" to see the mayan pyramids ...but once they are in a certain location, an alter is pulled forward and they are used in ritual. Those ritual memories would be hidden deeper, and that didn't mean the memories of the "family vacation" never happened.

Also, they know that certain things they do are so unthinkable, that no one would believe them...as seems to be the case here.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Consider the ancient oracles, something similar probably happened for them to see visions.
Huge difference ...I am a child of God, and am not channeling some demonic spirit...and I certainly don't channel "god" ...or channel anything.

Do you find it hard to fathom that we are seeing the "days of Noah" and that nephilim are here on this earth interacting with governments? Do you find it hard to believe that brain-to-computer and brain-to-brain interfacing is possible? ...or lab-created human-animal hybrids ...or human clones ....?

Reactions: truthquest

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who gets to determine which of my memories are real? Lol ....you? Or is it between me and the Lord? I would say the latter.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayer For TRUTH
(according to Psalm 57:1-3; Psalm 51:6; Jer. 1:12; Is. 55:11)

"Be merciful unto me, O GOD! Be merciful unto me, for my soul trusts in You! In the shadow of Your wings will I make my refuge until these calamities be overpassed! I (will) cry unto You, the most high GOD, who performs all things for me! Send from heaven and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up! Send forth Your mercy and Your truth into Every Part of my being! You desire TRUTH in the INWARD parts, and I thank You that You will make me to know WISDOM in the HIDDEN part! I know that according to Jeremiah 1:12, You watch over Your Word to perform it! I have prayed according to Your Word, and I thank You that according to Isaiah 55:11, Your Word will not return unto You void, but it accomplishes the thing You sent it to do! I pray these things in the name of the True LORD JESUS CHRIST of Nazareth who came in the flesh 2000 years ago, the Son of the One True and Living GOD in whom there is NO duplicity! Amen."

Declaration of Faith:
I reaffirm today, that I am a child
of the One True GOD,
and HE gives me GOOD GIFTS! :)
If I ask for bread, He will not give me a stone!
If I ask for fish, He will not give me a serpent!
If I ask for His truth,
He will not give/send me lies!
In Him, there is NO darkness
neither shadow of turning!
He - JESUS CHRIST -IS
the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE -
and in Him there is NO duplicity! :)

**Note: These are things the Lord taught me to speak and pray as a tool to seeking His truth, and overcoming the denial, and fear that I would believe lies. (All survivors are programmed with strong denial, that says it’s all a lie, it didn’t happen, they imagined it, etc.... so for Christian alters, it’s a real fear that they will “believe a lie and be damned” .... programmers are slick about using twists on the Word to program alters.) So this prayer reaffirmed my acknowledgment that my confidence was not in my own ability to discern what was true, but that He could and would lead me to the truth! In this way, I could trust that my memories were real... and move away from denial that keeps alters bound and accessible to the cult. (Front alters are always programmed with denial.... that’s how the amnesic barriers are kept in place between front alters and cult-bonded alters.... so that “the knowledge of good and evil” are kept separate.) Also, all survivors are taught in many ways that God is duplicitous.... full of tricks, can’t be trusted.... so these statements of faith are very important in overcoming those lies!!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Huge difference ...I am a child of God, and am not channeling some demonic spirit...and I certainly don't channel "god" ...or channel anything.

Do you find it hard to fathom that we are seeing the "days of Noah" and that nephilim are here on this earth interacting with governments? Do you find it hard to believe that brain-to-computer and brain-to-brain interfacing is possible? ...or lab-created human-animal hybrids ...or human clones ....?

Yes, it is hard to believe some of these things. Like what would be the purpose of creating human-animal hybrids? I can imagine some SCI-FI horror kinds of stuff that could be done with brain-computer interfaces.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@lforrest
I don't want you to think I'm angry at you. It's just that the worst opposition seems to come from within the Church. And the Word of God confirms so many of our experiences. If they will just pray and ask Him rather than speculate, it would make our journeys so much easier. No one wants to walk through these things alone ...but for most survivors, that's the case. The Church has become so superficial, they can't look into the books of Daniel and Revelation (etc) and see where these things fit. Goodness, even in the OT you find mention of satyrs. That is not a reference to figurative or mythical beings. Look at what's being pushed by Google, Microsoft, FaceBook (etc) ...and I was telling people about these things years ago, because my alters shared with me what they knew and experienced. When I told people, they tried to tell me that the memories weren't exactly what I thought/remembered. But now, these huge corporations are pushing "new technologies" that confirm what I remember.

These things now are being confirmed by current world events.
With nanotechnology, digital DNA that is able to merge with human DNA, etc ...it is conceivable that those who receive these into their bodies will "become gibborim" as Nimrod did.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it is hard to believe some of these things. Like what would be the purpose of creating human-animal hybrids? I can imagine some SCI-FI horror kinds of stuff that could be done with brain-computer interfaces.
It isn't sci-fi ...have you not seen the videos showing Google and Facebook trying to make brain-to-computer and brain-to-brain interfacing look desirable?

The push to recreate humanity ....it's been going on since the fall ...man wants to "improve" themselves ....influenced by fallen entities with their evil "advanced" technologies. They're falling for the same old lie ..."You will become as God..."

These lab-created hybrids are passed as "aliens" ....and don't you see that even in the Church? People are falling for it hook, line, sinker ....but they want a platform to be able to "disclose" and introduce nephilim as some sort of benevolent beings who are here to help humanity further their evolution toward enlightenment and a better version of us ....human2.0

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ

How can you be certain that any knowledge you have of secrets kept by the occult or relating to government conspiracy are not implanted memories from demons?

It stands to reason that a demon would be able to create false memories from within. So for example a trip to an underground NASA facility or Alien abduction could be a complete fabrication of a demon. And because you are out of the body the demon feeds the senses.

Consider the ancient oracles, something similar probably happened for them to see visions.

And this I have seen.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@lforrest
Consider also ...I have been a born again Christian since age 13. Demons and anything they supposedly "implanted from within" would have been gone from that point.

I'll give an example of how strong denial programming is in survivors of SRA/MK. In 2009, on Mother's Day, my 5 children and I were abducted (by cult, not "aliens" or a UFO) ...we were drugged and sexually assaulted, tortured. This was done as a punishment to me for my stance against them. I remembered nothing afterwards or the days following. Only I had some unexplained physical pain, bleeding, etc. I shrugged it off because I had no conscious memory explaining my physical symptoms. Weeks went by and my symptoms increased.

DID is a survival mechanism fueled by an intense "need not to know" ...denial to an extreme, for sake of survival. Although I accidentally came across some photos the perps planted ...photos of me and my children having been drugged and assaulted, I still struggled with denial. Inside, alters know that punishments for talking are all too real. Denial feels safer.

Anyway, I saw doctors to address the bleeding and they confirmed sexual assault and asked if I wanted to report it. I told them I had no conscious memories to pinpoint the perps ....other than my children's nightmares related to a specific group of people. And it was the exact 2 year anniversary of my decision to leave a "Christian" church whose pastor is a cult handler. I didn't make a report because I didn't have concrete proof of who did that to us. :(

All that to say ....denial is the number one most important thing programmers exploit in order to keep their deeds hidden. I don't intend on going backwards. There is no freedom in denial.

Again, this is absurd and is detracting and even damaging to the survivors I am hoping to reach with these threads.

[Edited the year. Accidentally typed 2019 instead of 2009.]

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
@lforrest
Consider also ...I have been a born again Christian since age 13. Demons and anything they supposedly "implanted from within" would have been gone from that point.
This is an assumption. I see no such promise of an automatic removal of demons from the mind. I expect you would have been made aware of them and been involved with their removal. Which leads me to think they are there but hidden. I'm not in deliverance so someone who is would know better.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an assumption. I see no such promise of an automatic removal of demons from the mind. I expect you would have been made aware of them and been involved with their removal. Which leads me to think they are there but hidden. I'm not in deliverance so someone who is would know better.
There will be strongholds, yes ...but not indwelling of demons in a true born again blood bought child of God.
God did prepare and strengthen me, and shepherd my heart toward breaking through denial and amnesic barriers between alters. In process, there have been places that were severely damaged that He addressed and brought healing to. That is a lifelong process called mind renewal.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt that 100%....and I fully intend to get this thread back to its original purpose.

If you doubt, then I would ask you to stop following me. The words spoken here, and the other boards, are true.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you doubt, then I would ask you to stop following me. The words spoken here, and the other boards, are true.
I am not following you. Also, I have no idea what you mean by "other boards"?? I'm putting you on ignore. This is unprofitable.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MK Ultra Drugs - hallucinogenics, especially LSD and BZ, and other cocktails, to apply into the body at different intervals and in different regiments to cause entry into and aid in the manipulation of one's subconscious mind. Once inside the subconscious, to then insert programs, suggestions and triggers for immediate or latent specific results.
Welcome to the Matrix, right?

Reactions: APAK

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not following you. Also, I have no idea what you mean by "other boards"?? I'm putting you on ignore. This is unprofitable.
Thank you for removing that from my profile page. Have a Blessed Day!