• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand, @lilygrace . The Lord has regard for the afflicted... the broken... the reviled... and the poor in spirit. These things you're feeling and experiencing are all too familiar which is why I write, "I know where you're coming from." I do, sister.

I believed the Lord despised me and would cast me into the flames. When I was almost dead and Christ came to me, what did I say to Him?

"Lord, destroy me for I am not fit to live. I have failed Your calling, failed the one whom You love, and have squandered my days in this world. End my life so I can face Your judgment to come. I know You will cast me into the fire and accept this with no reservation."

That's not what He did. You will endure, lilygrace, for Jesus Christ is pleased to finish that work He started in you. I faced similar things from my mother and relatives... I will not cease speaking to the Lord for your sake!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very well said, brother @Shattered.
I don't know a survivor yet who hasn't struggled with this on some level. I know I did. I was taught that God hated me. (More specific, I had alters who were taught that God hated them ...that we were evil, tainted, not even redeemable. But it was all lies to keep them from coming to Him.)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've lost some of my hearing for the past couple days. I don't know why :(
Can you tell if it's sinus related, or if there are other symptoms?

Praying for you, sis. I'm sorry you're experiencing all these physical issues.

Reactions: lilygrace

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you tell if it's sinus related, or if there are other symptoms?

Praying for you, sis. I'm sorry you're experiencing all these physical issues.
thank you. it could be sinus but there is a lot of buzzing and humming. there iss pain. its hard to tell cos it could be a mixture of things

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thank you. it could be sinus but there is a lot of buzzing and humming. there iss pain. its hard to tell cos it could be a mixture of things
Did it come on suddenly, or has it come on progressively? Sorry for so many questions....

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did it come on suddenly, or has it come on progressively? Sorry for so many questions....
it was sudden. it kind of feels like there could be fluid in there.
no problem.
i dont know if this is related to the thread or not. if i sit in other rooms of the house the buzzing does change.

Reactions: Jostler and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it was sudden. it kind of feels like there could be fluid in there.
no problem.
i dont know if this is related to the thread or not. if i sit in other rooms of the house the buzzing does change.
It sounds odd, imo. I have had experiences like that where symptoms would come on me suddenly for no obvious reason. Many times, it was alters moving forward with memories. I have experienced sudden onset of "chemical pneumonia" and being very ill for weeks, even months... well one minute, suddenly ill the next. Another time, I was having alters coming forward with memories of traumas they experienced and it was very dramatic ...when I woke up one morning and got out of bed, I went to the floor because my legs wouldn't work. It was as if they were dislocated at the hips. They stayed like that for half the day and I experienced severe muscle spasms from the hips to my toes for hours and hours ...my two youngest daughters stayed with me and massaged pressure points for hours that day to relieve the pain. (My middle daughter learned some massage therapy in class as she was studying to be a beautician.)

Anyway ...all that to say, it could be memory related, but
I don't want to impose a conclusion on what you're experiencing, because it could also be something like ear infection, but you would usually experience a progression of symptoms.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It sounds odd, imo. I have had experiences like that where symptoms would come on me suddenly for no obvious reason. Many times, it was alters moving forward with memories. I have experienced sudden onset of "chemical pneumonia" and being very ill for weeks, even months... well one minute, suddenly ill the next. Another time, I was having alters coming forward with memories of traumas they experienced and it was very dramatic ...when I woke up one morning and got out of bed, I went to the floor because my legs wouldn't work. It was as if they were dislocated at the hips. They stayed like that for half the day and I experienced severe muscle spasms from the hips to my toes for hours and hours ...my two youngest daughters stayed with me and massaged pressure points for hours that day to relieve the pain. (My middle daughter learned some massage therapy in class as she was studying to be a beautician.)

Anyway ...all that to say, it could be memory related, but
I don't want to impose a conclusion on what you're experiencing, because it could also be something like ear infection, but you would usually experience a progression of symptoms.
yeah my legs were weird the other day.
but yeah im using ear drops and just giving it time. earlier i smelled fuel in my room then it went away.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yeah my legs were weird the other day.
but yeah im using ear drops and just giving it time. earlier i smelled fuel in my room then it went away.
Wow ....do you think you've experienced a lot of switching lately?

Reactions: Shattered