Unethical treatment of LGBTQ humans / Understanding LGBTQ - 101

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But let's say for argument's sake you are wrong, and it IS of biological origin.

I'm not the one who tries to prove the exception is the rule.

A person says...>"well, you can find Gay Apes in nature"

Yes...., and you can serial killers in Texas.

A person says.. "well, Lady Gaga Says that they are born this way"..

And a Christian says,.. "we are not of the world's point of view".

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look, you don't have to answer my question. But I wish you would. I'll repeat it:

"But let's say for argument's sake you are wrong, and it IS of biological origin. What would your reaction be then? "Too bad for those made that way, they must still be celibate for life to avoid offending God's commandment?"

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Look, you don't have to answer my question. But I wish you would. I'll repeat it:

"But let's say for argument's sake you are wrong, and it IS of biological origin.

The Bible is the final authority.

Paul is the teacher.

Romans 1 says that men who have left the natural use of the woman, and then defile themselves with other men, are committing sexual perversion.

This sexual perversion is redefined by the world system as "gay rights".

The best way i can answer your question, is for you to meet me in Tel Aviv, at Ben Huron Airport.
We can then travel to the literal area of Sodom and Gomorrah.

i can show you the black ash in the rock that you can see that is the result of God burning Homosexuality.

Genesis 19

And then you can ask Him your "what if". @RedFan .

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is the final authority.

Paul is the teacher.

Romans 1 says that men who have left the natural use of the woman, and then defile themselves with other men, are committing sexual perversion.

This sexual perversion is redefined by the world system as "gay rights".

The best way i can answer your question, is for you to meet me in Tel Aviv, at Ben Huron Airport.
We can then travel to the literal area of Sodom and Gomorrah.

i can show you the black ash in the rock that you can see that is the result of God burning Homosexuality.

Genesis 19

And then you can ask Him your "what if". @RedFan .
I'll take your answer to be "Yes, too bad for those made that way, they must still be celibate for life to avoid offending God's commandment."

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You actually called me a "homo", twice I think. Which was false. (both times) - LOL
Was that being harmless as a dove to me, your "christian brother"?

/

I have an experiement for you to try. Pick out the next family member that walks through and have them put their palm straight out (vertically) towards you. Now you match their palm with your palm. Watch and see what happens. Anything yet?

Ok, now gently push against their palm with your palm. Watch what happens. Anything happen?

Most people when you push their palm, they have a natural reaction to push back. Am I right? Is that what happened? I think it is.

So when I accused you of being a homo, that was me pushing back to something that you had pushed on me. You dont sound like a homo so chances are very good that you're a man. And men can rib each other sometimes without crying about it.

It was in jest because I suspected that it would not offend you. That's the mark of a ninny, to be easily offended. I knew that you would not like it! And you didn't! So that's a good sign Brother! There may be hope for you yet!

Don't even call me a Homo! I like that!! Bravo, Sir! Good answer.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The other thread wasn't mine.
But it indicated a vacuous ignorance about LGBTQ issues. Especially simple definitions.
What did you learn from the OP of this thread?

/

I learned that there are many deceptions being foisted upon my people today.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I'll take your answer to be "Yes, too bad for those made that way, they must still be celibate for life to avoid offending God's commandment."

You should instead not be a cheerleader for things that God abhors.

And also, you should be honest and instead take my answers the way you received them. @RedFan

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Too bad for those made that way, they must still be celibate for life to avoid offending God's commandment?"
Good post, thanks.

I had the thought earlier that I need to follow up on.
They cherry-pick that one scripture out of a chapter of scripture.
I wonder if they oblige themselves to the rest of that chapter. ???

/

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To my thinking, much depends on whether homosexuality is a lifestyle choice, or a fact of one's nature. Because if it is the latter, I would say "I am as God made me. I happen to be heterosexual. If God had made me homosexual, am I to be judged harshly on that account?"

Did God create man in His own image?

Then does God make mistakes?

I am of the belief that the Lord does not make mistakes. So In my mind, that let's out the natural angle. I do believe that the spirits of sexual immorality are responsible for enticing people with being gay. Then some of those people who were enticed make the decision to try it or turn gay by their own free will. A will and a choice that is in direct rebellion to God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No solution? To what may I ask? What is the problem?

The issue is that Forums and "modern christianity" are filled with too many people whose opinion is their God.
And that is why they post Threads that assault the bible and accuse anyone who isn't FOR "Gay rights" and "Transgenderism" as a...
= hater.

This is the typical behavior of someone or anyone who is "secular"= carnally minded....... instead of heavenly minded or "right" minded.

"Right" as in, How the NT teaches us to discern God's perspective regarding all things..

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I called you out for labeling me as a "homo" twice. And you respond by telling me to not be so thin-skinned?
Harmless as a dove again? Not even wise as a serpent. More like harmful with your venomous bites.

I've never said that I was perfect. You pushed on me a little bit so I pushed back on you a little bit. No big deal. Get over it. Don't go telling me that you're all offended now. I didn't hurt you. I zinged you. Are men not allowed to zing each other any more?

Geez brother, if you're that offended go ahead and feel free to zing me back. I wouldnt want you felling bad. Go ahead, joke on me! I wont mind. So what?

If you're getting offended at me zinging you that once (the other time is for how you spoke to the lady!) then you would freak at me and my friends!
Me and my friends used to talk the dozens to each other and sometimes it did come to blows! But as soon as we got up from scuffling and duted off, we're all friends again here. Nothing big to write home about, lol.

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said "dont be a cheerleader for things that God abhors"

You said "gays"

Try paying attention @RedFan
Okay, I am not a cheerleader for things that God abhors (if you meant to stray off topic and include something beyond homosexuality). What gave you that idea?

Reactions: St. SteVen

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are behaving as part of the problem. Do you want me to answer "Yes." in an attempt to shut me up?
Is not not talking about this issue some sort of solution? (no, it isn't)

Again with a problem that you say exists. Is God's law the problem? I'm not trying to shut you up with that, I'm going somewhere with it. So please answer it. Is being homo a sin to God?

Because either you're trying to get me to reclassify being gay as a non-sin or else I seem to be missing your point entirely?

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine what difference it would make if the church recognized that:
1) LGBTQ humans created in the image of God.
2) God loves LGBTQ humans.
3) Jesus died to pay the death penalty for LGBTQ humans.

Is that too much to ask?

May I add one to that?

4) What was it that God said are wages for sin?

I can love them all as my neighbor as myself by speaking the unadulterated truth to them!
Or is that wrong?