Unity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Until men stop insisting on forcing their private interpretations on the church, debate and division will never end. Sure we can focus on exercising the fruits of the Spirit, but there comes a time to strive for the truth:

Jude 1:3
Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

Galatians 5:14-15
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

But Jesus said:

Luke 12:51-53
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: [52] For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. [53] The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
If everyone ceased mens doctrines and just returned to learning the bible for ourselves , you would be amazed
at how fast some lambs could easily come together . IF we had only kept the original pattern that JESUS taught in that bible
and them apostels later would teach . But over the centuries it kept getting replaced by mans doctrines .
Till today most of christendom has no idea what they have lost , nor do most realize they are indeed lost .
TIME for the true lambs to contend for the true faith . Yeah we will be persecuted for doing so , but PRAISE BE TO GOD
at least some souls might hear and repent . Enoch is right about this , OUR PERSECUTION IS COMING my friend .
For those who refuse to go in the direction of this huge all inclusive we are one unity move , they will be seen as haters of humanity
We will my friend . The churches are even fast going in that direction . They call evil good and good evil .
Its known as a PC love they teach . And it aint saving anyone who goes in that direction . Soon enough
not only will all the faiths within christendom unite under it as one , they will unite as one with all other religions as well .
Any we who refuse and warn against it , WILL be seen as total haters of humanity , as those who have NO LOVE
when in truth , its the false all inclusive gospel that has no love . Cause love would tell folks , YOU must believe in JESUS
to be saved . And love would tell those in sin , they need to repent of that sin .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If serving Christ costs us all and our wages are mockings , prison and even death , STILL we have far more peace and joy
than this world will ever know . Cause HOPE abounds . And HOPE in JESUS and HIS PROMISES
is a hope that no matter what the cost of serving HIM is , SIMPLY STILL the soul of the lambs shall sing .
NOW let the KING be praised and let us not fear what man can do to us . Just march onward in the LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you mean, quietthinker?
You are loved dear sister . Ponder this . Its not the first time men or govts have come IN the name of peace
and in the name of peace , many end up killed . This peace this world speaks of
will result in the largest tribulation this world has ever seen .
Just mark those words well . Many have been killed , persecuted , suffered throughout all ages
and all by men who rose up and in the name of peace destroyed nations . HITLER gave a promise of peace too .
This world peace and unity that this pope and this world and most of even the protestants do sing
will lead to the round ups and killing of many .
And BY PEACE shall HE destroy many . ALWAYS remember that .
Our focus should have been on spreading the gospel of peace , which is Christ who is the reconcilation of men unto GOD .
But men have cleverly crept in some time back and made the focus on world peace and unity .
This religion and mindset will serve a one world govt and anyone who wont conform , well they will be counted enemy of not just the state
but the world . ITs all headed right to the time of the last hour . When the beast shall rule . They are creating its system fast now .

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The days of lukewarm, superficial Christianity are coming to a close. We are now entering a time when only those strong enough to withstand tests and trials will survive spiritually.

When they hand you over, do not worry about how you are to speak or what you are to say. You will be given at that moment what you are to say.

For it will not be you who speak but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

Brother will hand over brother to death, and the father his child; children will rise up against parents and have them put to death.

You will be hated by all because of my name, but whoever endures to the end will be saved.

Lord, have mercy!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Reactions: amadeus

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As you will note in Scripture, unity means to be of one mind and in one accord, so that the prayers are all united. Which means that each and every one believes the Gospel in the same way, and also holds to the same biblical principles, while each one is in the Body of Christ

I am often overcome with joy as we sing the Gloria... which has been sung by our brethren for more than 1700 years..

Glory to God in the highest, and peace to His people on earth. Lord God heavenly King, almighty God and Father, we worship you, we give you thanks, we praise you for your glory. Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father, Lord God, Lamb of God, you take away the sin of the world; have mercy on us; you are seated at the right hand of the Father; receive our prayer. For you alone are the Holy One, you alone are the Lord, you alone are the Most High, Jesus Christ, with the Holy Spirit, in the glory of God the Father. Amen

Peace be with you!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Peace cannot be legislated Wynona. Peace is the result of a greater factor than being 'right'

I, then, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to live in a manner worthy of the call you have received,

with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another through love,

striving to preserve the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace:

Peace be with you!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Being right in ones own estimation does not qualify for being peaceful let alone peaceful interaction. Infighting amongst those calling themselves Christians is evidence of immaturity, short sightedness, and pride....neither of these can deliver peace

Reactions: amadeus and Wynona

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure we can focus on exercising the fruits of the Spirit, but there comes a time to strive for the truth:

Jude 1:3
Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
No question about it. We should have, and teach accurate doctrine. The problem comes in when the church exists to do that, alone, as if that's what it means to live for and please God.

For about five years I attended a small church where we were all focused on experiencing God in our daily lives. Doctrines were discussed, but nobody demanded that anyone submit to a particular non-essential doctrinal belief, like osas. In fact, that particular subject rarely ever came up. And it went away as fast as it came up. We all had different opinions about it but it never divided us in any way shape or form, because figuring it out was not our goal. We all just wanted to know God's life, his peace, and his joy, and how to please him and so we sought that in our Bible discussions, our fellowship, our praise and worship, and our gifts. It convinced me how off track the church has become in how it meets, and why it meets. Now I can never go back to the church's traditions after experiencing the real thing God intended for us.

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think he means it has to be a natural result of something else happening, not a forced, legislated outcome. That's really just divisiveness and contention suppressed, not removed altogether. Sooner or later, that kind of forced peace erupts, usually in a church split.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If everyone ceased mens doctrines and just returned to learning the bible for ourselves , you would be amazed
at how fast some lambs could easily come together . IF we had only kept the original pattern that JESUS taught in that bible
and them apostels later would teach . But over the centuries it kept getting replaced by mans doctrines .
Till today most of christendom has no idea what they have lost , nor do most realize they are indeed lost .
TIME for the true lambs to contend for the true faith . Yeah we will be persecuted for doing so , but PRAISE BE TO GOD
at least some souls might hear and repent . Enoch is right about this , OUR PERSECUTION IS COMING my friend .
For those who refuse to go in the direction of this huge all inclusive we are one unity move , they will be seen as haters of humanity
We will my friend . The churches are even fast going in that direction . They call evil good and good evil .
Its known as a PC love they teach . And it aint saving anyone who goes in that direction . Soon enough
not only will all the faiths within christendom unite under it as one , they will unite as one with all other religions as well .
Any we who refuse and warn against it , WILL be seen as total haters of humanity , as those who have NO LOVE
when in truth , its the false all inclusive gospel that has no love . Cause love would tell folks , YOU must believe in JESUS
to be saved . And love would tell those in sin , they need to repent of that sin .

If you want "unity" on a Christian forum, then all you have to do is stop 4 Topics.

1. ) You can lose your salvation ( Legalism)

2. God chooses some for hell, and some for heaven, (Predestined elect heresy)

3. Mary

4. Acts 2:38

IF you want instead, to see a Christian forum infected and infested with devil led deceivers, then just keep allowing those 4 topics to keep setting fires of confusion and chaos.
Heretics will praise you for it.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
#31 is a video of where I came from. It is the Spirit of the song that I am promoting.
We need revival, which I believe begins when my heart cries out to God for more of Him, regardless of the personal cost to me. :)

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In many or most of those "traditional" churches opening your mouth speak as the Holy Spirit gives you the Word will cause you to receive the boot. For them quenching the lead of Holy Spirit is the order of the day although who among them would admit it? How many there... are not deluded?

Sad commentary, but true.

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But if they exist in their own little denomination away from us it makes life easier for the rest of us. I think if a church dedicated itself to teaching godly living according to the fruit of the Spirit where we learn about and encourage each other on how to act at work, and at the grocery store, and in our neighborhoods, and in our personal relationships fake believers wouldn't be interested and wouldn't attend. Won't happen, though, because that's the narrow way that Jesus talked about that few find and few walk. That doesn't fit the business model of the church these day$.

Yeah, would be nice if that were so but, we're stuck with 'em! I wonder why anyone would want to "fake" Christianity??! o_O So many questions...

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you want "unity" on a Christian forum, then all you have to do is stop 4 Topics.

3. Mary

IF you want instead, to see a Christian forum infected and infested with devil led deceivers, then just keep allowing those 4 topics to keep setting fires of confusion and chaos.
In response to #4; if you are against the baptism of the Holy Spirit, then you REALLY need to repent!
If I have misunderstood you, then please accept my apology.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

3. Mary

If you ever get the chance to experience the real thing, you'll see that these only create peace and unity among those of like mind regarding them. Real unity and peace among the brethren is not created by thinking the same about these things. It is created by sharing a common experience of God's presence in your daily living. Until you experience it you will continue to think what pleases God is the accuracy of your doctrine instead of what really matters, actually living for him and experiencing him.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah, would be nice if that were so but, we're stuck with 'em! I wonder why anyone would want to "fake" Christianity??! o_O So many questions...
So they can remain on the throne in their hearts? :)

Reactions: Nancy

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We don't always agree on doctrines and interpretations of scripture but there should be unity between us when it comes to thanksgiving, praise and worship.