Unity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, would be nice if that were so but, we're stuck with 'em! I wonder why anyone would want to "fake" Christianity??! o_O So many questions...
Why fake Christianity? People want the blessings of God along the fun on the other side of the fence. They [we?] seem to think that it is possible to have both. Perhaps for a moment, but then...

"I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." Rev 3:15-16

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why fake Christianity? People want the blessings of God along the fun on the other side of the fence. They [we?] seem to think that it is possible to have both. Perhaps for a moment, but then...

"I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." Rev 3:15-16

Yes, agreed John,
It's funny as ALL good things come from God whether or not someone is saved, rains on the just and the unjust. Gratitude is the difference, I think between those saved and those not. WE (Christians) know where all good things come from and, others take everything for granted. All in all, I'd say Christians are by far more blessed in EVERY way. :)

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, agreed John,
It's funny as ALL good things come from God whether or not someone is saved, rains on the just and the unjust. Gratitude is the difference, I think between those saved and those not. WE (Christians) know where all good things come from and, others take everything for granted. All in all, I'd say Christians are by far more blessed in EVERY way. :)

...also ""But love ye your enemies: do good, and lend, hoping for nothing thereby: and your reward shall be great, and you shall be the sons of the Highest; for he is kind to the unthankful and to the evil."

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
all these words about unity! It's baffling that so much should be said about something so basic....and not only that, the repetition of what is clearly known is a head shaker.
Baffling or nothing new under the sun...?

"And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech." Gen 11:4-7

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does the lack of unity among believers today bother anyone else?

Whether we are OSAS or NOSAS, or in a specific denomination, the fact remains that the Church is under attack by dark forces and principalities that are united in their efforts to silence Christians.

Is there no way for us to come together, hungry and seeking God, so that revival and an outpouring of the Spirit comes with miracles and healing?

Can we not pray in one accord for the sake of the lost and against evil in high places?

Do our arguments about doctrine quench the Spirit? Im not saying they always do but its something to think about. Its hard to pray and argue at the same time.

Im not trying to say that doctrine isn't important but I just feel like with everything that is going on, its time we put some of that aside and storm the gates of heaven with our prayers because were in a battle against evil from those who want to silence the Church.
The "Christian Church" is a filthy mess. God is going to clean it up and it won't be pretty!

Reactions: Philip James

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right. There can be unity amongst those who disagree.

Just don't mess with the gospel. Or you might have crept in like the ones in Jude 1:4.

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Certain men try to creep in with a perverted gospel so we must be looking for them.

More on the word lascivious: What is Lasciviousness?
And the all inclusive we are one gospel is a false one . pope francis leads in it . And we must have nothing to do with this .
If any comes and brings not the true gospel , do not even bid them god speed , dont even let them in your house .
We have false gospels abounding . The only one true gospel is , THEY one must believe from the heart that GOD has rose JESUS from the dead
and confess him by mouth . Ye must believe in Christ in order to be saved . There is no all inclusive gospel .
And be on gaurd for the other jesus that get preached . If we come to the prosperity ya best life now joel ostein jesus , we are coming
to a false jesus . Loving CHRIST entails we love HIS sayings . And remember any love that would allow
muslims to believe their way is right , or an atheist to believe his way is right , or any other religoin to beleive their way is right .
IS NOT LOVE . FOR the LOVE OF GOD proclaims JESUS as the ONLY WAY to be saved . So be on guard
for not only are they having us to gather under Rome , ROME leads in the gathering of all other religoins as well .
Under the false banner that we are all following the same God in different ways , so long as we love . THAT is a lie .
And its not love . For GOD so LOOOOOOVED the world that he sent His only begotten SON that all who do BELIEVE would be saved .
But those who believe not WILL be damned . Times will only get worse sister . TILL eventually every religoin has merged as one
thinking they all worship the same god . ONLY it wont be the GOD of the bible , for if they worship GOD they
Agree with the record that GOD HIMSELF testified OF HIS SON . Let us learn well what john wrote to the church .
This muslim , christain and jew abrahamic accord , IS A LIE .
JESUS told even the jews who did not believe on HIM that ye are of our Father the Devil .
AND if he said that to unbelieving jews , HE would say to to muslims too . ANYONE who has not the SON , DOES NOT have the FATHER EITHER .
LET Us always HOLD that gospel FIRM TO THE END .

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the all inclusive we are one gospel is a false one . pope francis leads in it . And we must have nothing to do with this .
If any comes and brings not the true gospel , do not even bid them god speed , dont even let them in your house .
We have false gospels abounding . The only one true gospel is , THEY one must believe from the heart that GOD has rose JESUS from the dead
and confess him by mouth . Ye must believe in Christ in order to be saved . There is no all inclusive gospel .
And be on gaurd for the other jesus that get preached . If we come to the prosperity ya best life now joel ostein jesus , we are coming
to a false jesus . Loving CHRIST entails we love HIS sayings . And remember any love that would allow
muslims to believe their way is right , or an atheist to believe his way is right , or any other religoin to beleive their way is right .
IS NOT LOVE . FOR the LOVE OF GOD proclaims JESUS as the ONLY WAY to be saved . So be on guard
for not only are they having us to gather under Rome , ROME leads in the gathering of all other religoins as well .
Under the false banner that we are all following the same God in different ways , so long as we love . THAT is a lie .
And its not love . For GOD so LOOOOOOVED the world that he sent His only begotten SON that all who do BELIEVE would be saved .
But those who believe not WILL be damned . Times will only get worse sister . TILL eventually every religoin has merged as one
thinking they all worship the same god . ONLY it wont be the GOD of the bible , for if they worship GOD they
Agree with the record that GOD HIMSELF testified OF HIS SON . Let us learn well what john wrote to the church .
JESUS told even the jews who did not believe on HIM that ye are of our Father the Devil .
AND if he said that to unbelieving jews , HE would say to to muslims too . ANYONE who has not the SON , DOES NOT have the FATHER EITHER .

"There is no all inclusive gospel ." You have that right brother...it is nothing but "ecumenism"

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The "Christian Church" is a filthy mess. God is going to clean it up and it won't be pretty!

For it is time for the judgment to begin with the household of God; if it begins with us, how will it end for those who fail to obey the gospel of God?

Peace be with you!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Reactions: kcnalp

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ROME leads in the gathering of all other religoins as well .
Under the false banner that we are all following the same God in different ways , so long as we love .

Hello amigo,

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God.

Dominus Iesus

Peace be with you!
Alleluia!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello amigo,

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God.

Dominus Iesus

Peace be with you!
Alleluia!
Indeed let us love one another . HE who hates the brethren is a murderer and ye KNOW no murderer has eternal life in them .
SO CORRECT those in error .
Ye shall not HATE your neighbor in your heart , you shall in any way REBUKE , CORRECT HIM and not allow sin upon HIM .
THUS , DONT HEED THE RCC . OR any other who preaches falsehoods . IF WE LOVE WE CORRECT .
WE dont just gather for the sake of unity . UNITY for the sake of UNITY is death . And THE RCC is the mother of it .
FLEE her and all who align with her . LEt us learn our bibles fresh and new . UNITY IN JESUS and THUS THE DOCTRINE .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Indeed let us love one another . HE who hates the brethren is a murderer and ye KNOW no murderer has eternal life in them .
SO CORRECT those in error .
Ye shall not HATE your neighbor in your heart , you shall in any way REBUKE , CORRECT HIM and not allow sin upon HIM .
THUS , DONT HEED THE RCC . OR any other who preaches falsehoods . IF WE LOVE WE CORRECT .
WE dont just gather for the sake of unity . UNITY for the sake of UNITY is death . And THE RCC is the mother of it .
FLEE her and all who align with her . LEt us learn our bibles fresh and new . UNITY IN JESUS and THUS THE DOCTRINE .
Correct brother. Praise the Lord.
“Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:23-24‬ ‭

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Hello amigo,

Did you even read the document?

Dont you think it wise to know what we believe and teach before passong judgement?

Peace!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello amigo,

Did you even read the document?

Dont you think it wise to know what we believe and teach before passong judgement?

Peace!
Years back i really did investigate many denonminations . Even the RCC . I knew quickly to flee her .
And before anyone asks do i hate catholics , the answer should be obvious .
IF i hated anyone , i would not warn them , i would hug them to hell . But i warn out of dire love .
I Dont think your church is the RCC .
But one thing i do know , i would never hug my own son or daughter to hell and allow them to feel
safe in any place or sin . I see it like this , a frozen pond .
Now imagine that pond has a spot with thin ice . And kids are busting through and drowning .
On a very rare occasion one or two manage to skate over it and dont bust through .
DO YA THINK i would risk my own childrens lives just cause maybe one or two children managed to skate over it .
NOPE . ITS why i say stay out of any place that teaches dangerous hearsays .