Unorthodox? How about this: the book of Revelation is true for every world God ever created (in the universe)?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So I basically hang my hat on the verse that says "there are sheep of other folds, that I must go to" (from memory, the gospels) when it comes to the question of "are there aliens?". If we were just human and there were no aliens, Jesus would have said "I must keep winning souls of this fold". Again Jesus says "there are many mansions in my Father's house, if it were not so, I would have told you" (again: from memory, the gospels) If there were no aliens, in other words, Jesus would have said so. But what is the commonality of all these other folds? These other mansions? The commonality is revelation.

Every world that God has created throughout the universe, is like a snowflake; just as God creates snowflakes differently, God creates worlds differently. But what holds them together - why are they all in this universe? The answer is that they all have a Revelation. You say "how can another world have the Revelation of this world?" The point is that God always says sends a messenger and a messenger always leaves a path, and you always find a truth on that path. When you visit these other worlds, in Heaven, you don't need to create your own Revelation, the Revelation you have known on this world, is enough! That is the power of the Gospel - the Gospel brings about Revelation of this world, the world you find yourself in.

Are we then supposed to reinterpret Revelation, for other worlds? The truth is we need to reinterpret Revelation even for this world! As long as we are keeping the elements of Revelation together, there will always be a predictive capacity to center us on what the times are asking of us. There is a time when the Devil is strong, when the anti-Christ is pervasive, when the false prophet is powerful - on this world overcoming the anti-Christ leads to the Devil being bound; on another world, disempowering the false prophet leads to a spiritual awakening; or perhaps the anti-Christ rejecting the false prophet, confuses the enemy - the point is that every world has its battles, we must be consistent with what the times present us (knowing that the Revelation will give us strength). A poor world, may have many devils; a rich world, may orbit around the anti-Christ. The Revelation is the same for them all.

Does that mean we need to know Revelation from every perspective possible? We are only ever going to be living on this world! Perhaps in Heaven, it will help to remember elements of Revelation that are common to worlds we want to inhabit - but there is no sense in which we are forced to labour after every world. God is not a taskmaster. The Revelation is for security and comfort, we must ground ourselves in its words, work out how to bring God glory through the trials it says are coming (trials which Jesus Himself said were coming, in the gospels). If we are prepared to keep the word of Revelation, how ever it is interpreted surely we are blessed! Revelation itself preaches that such will be blessed!

I hope this has been of some encouragement.

God bless.