update on my pain

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After visiting the dentist again, she cleaned out the holes where my Wisdom Teeth were, and the pain almost completely stopped from then on. She gave me a plastic syringe to let me clean them out and a special ultra soft toothbrush for scrubbing the holes. Turns out, my pain was caused by the cavities, which turned out to be quite big and deep, being filled with food i ate, which ended up rotting and culturing all sorts of nasty bacteria. I was lucky i didn't get an infection. Praise God!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
After visiting the dentist again, she cleaned out the holes where my Wisdom Teeth were, and the pain almost completely stopped from then on. She gave me a plastic syringe to let me clean them out and a special ultra soft toothbrush for scrubbing the holes. Turns out, my pain was caused by the cavities, which turned out to be quite big and deep, being filled with food i ate, which ended up rotting and culturing all sorts of nasty bacteria. I was lucky i didn't get an infection. Praise God!
Oi.....scrub those pegs!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God indeed!

Reactions: dev553344