Abomination of Desolation (Women's Rights, Photograph, and Timetable)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Thinking)

X9zyQK9.jpg

The Story of the French Socialite Who Was Locked Away For a Quarter of a Century, 1876
https://www.cultofweird.com/crime/man-they-could-not-hang/

(1885 A.D. to 1887 A.D. .............Edward Leedskalnin was resolved............Genocide was exercised to remove the controversy of "dead flesh/dirth", and he went forward from there, until there was a controversy in germany and that was resolved with the impression that he died from a submarine explosion under water)

(Off World, weather the Unified Field that is active is attributed to the life that is present there, or a combination of life and natural theory, in an array or spectrum of or to unified field argument..................regardless if you are a white person, there is a percentile of loss of life expected................I guess they turned tail and ran from that, and then looked to kill Edward Leedskalnin in an Accident, but since that was not profitable he took that and ran)

Translated to Today Terms (2 Years) (may or may not be true):

1885 A.D. to 1887 A.D. are the dates in question for Edward Leedskalnin's Resolution of Testimony in that Day.

The Son of Man under Joseph (GAP is Observed) (2 Years):

Missing Flight 370 in 2014 A.D. + "1335 Days of Daniel" = Space Ship Oumuamua 2017

Space Ship Borisov 12/8/2019 + "1290 Days of Daniel" = 6/20/2023

(the Two Year Gap in the Calculation of Seven Years is 2 Years from 2017 to 2019 if we follow Edward Leedskalnin's Example)

(Year Gap Calculated in "1260 + 1260" Days Seven Years)
(Wow Signal 1977 to Jupiter Conjunction 12/1980 = 1260 Days .................. Solstice Precessional Alignment 1980, 1998, 2012, 2016..................12/2016 + 1260 Days = Covid 19 in 2019 (space ship borisov)
-End of Background (a gap is observed in both those figures, the figure of "2300" is not presented with a GAP, a readjustment is possible for the GAP figures only, meaning, a more correct date could be for the future, or everything is resolved, only time will tell, back to topic)

The "Abomination of Desolation" First Mentioned in the Gospel, and the Removal of the Controversy (the "Abomination of Desolation" is a snare for false witnesses, in the New Testament Era, in essence an illness spiritually, mentally, culturally designed to identify with (euthanasia) those unclean genetic lines removed from the book of life)

nMHYreK.jpg

"The Lost Book of Nostradamus" - Ellie on the History Channel 10/28/07

GENESIS 20:2 And Abraham said of Sarah his wife, She [is] my sister: and Abimelech king of Gerar sent, and took Sarah.
GENESIS 20:3 But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, Behold, thou [art but] a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she [is] a man's wife.
GENESIS 20:4 But Abimelech had not come near her: and he said, Lord, wilt thou slay also a righteous nation?
GENESIS 20:5 Said he not unto me, She [is] my sister? and she, even she herself said, He [is] my brother: in the integrity of my heart and innocency of my hands have I done this.

"Real Life Theory"
UrX9RXD.jpg

I KINGS 13:24 And when he was gone, a lion met him by the way, and slew him: and his carcase was cast in the way, and the ass stood by it, the lion also stood by the carcase.
I KINGS 13:25 And, behold, men passed by, and saw the carcase cast in the way, and the lion standing by the carcase: and they came and told [it] in the city where the old prophet dwelt.
I KINGS 13:26 And when the prophet that brought him back from the way heard [thereof], he said, It [is] the man of God, who was disobedient unto the word of the LORD: therefore the LORD hath delivered him unto the lion, which hath torn him, and slain him, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake unto him.
I KINGS 13:27 And he spake to his sons, saying, Saddle me the ass. And they saddled [him].
I KINGS 13:28 And he went and found his carcase cast in the way, and the ass and the lion standing by the carcase: the lion had not eaten the carcase, nor torn the ass.

(The Pyamid Builder and his Soulmate, She comes out of his body, its not flesh and blood related, his body is used a window or a portal, when God finishes furnishing that family (they are given new or resurrected bodies)................that is the traditional method..............this was done in the old testament from time to time, perhaps with Angels..............we also have this performed with Pyramiders a few examples, "Saul", "Moses", "Samson"............also in the New Testament, with Lazarus...............also with one or more apostles.............in the New Testaments the Pyramid Builders reach the title of "Son of Man"................so we'll have to see)

(you have more of those unclean genetic lines, promoting unclean theologies for suicide pleasure................remember humanity was created with a UNIFIED FIELD in mind, its a natural theory and the body responds to it....................so while cyclically the earth responses increases, those unclean genetic lines increase their need for pleasure.................until in these cyclical cycles, you will eventually see only mass suicide and suffering for pleasure, pandemic and so forth, this is the last generation and humanity is going to die, very painfully and for many years)

The Controversy of "Abomination of Desolation" (only for False Witnesses in the New Testament) (Women are Stated in the Genealogy of Matthew, new testament (generally not in bible genealogies), the Pyramid Builder has the title of "Son of Man", that is implied to his soulmate, not specifically directed to the Pyramid Builder)

jZXMICX.jpg

The unsolved mystery of Solway Firth Spaceman photograph

DANIEL 11:30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
DANIEL 11:31 And arms shall stand on his (HER) part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily [sacrifice], and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
DANIEL 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do [exploits].

(The Language implies the phrase "Women" in the Levitical Priesthood, that language is reserved for a "Angel" as a "Son of Man" in the old testament only.................so the gospel doesn't say that directly, nonetheless, God's law is holy and true, and a dumb J. or those genetic lines are not holy or true)

(These People will have to die in mass, in great numbers that is the only solution, weather there is many wasted lives in suicide pleasure with Covid19/RABIES, that is a necessary and expected loss of live) (perhaps for many years until we return to the issue of god's mercies) (Edward Leedskalnin, didn't kill directly their deaths were attributed to the resolution of that family, if he killed directly as we originally projected, which is probably not true, the jews would of been exterminated out of europe with no war taking place) (this is a matter of faith with god, a sign or a vision, is not necessarily your legal right, more then to die dumb and blind, as a sin offering for god's glory)

(The Process Attributed to the Resolution of the Family is the general answer for genocide, and as apart of dispensation, energies from god in euthanasia of those unclean genetic lines......................that is nothing something you can do either quickly or cleanly...............furthermore the dispensation part with god is more important............so we'll have to see.............otherwise, if it was me only making the decision directly................those large pockets of unclean people would have to die, roughly 1 to 2 billions, so the accusation of suicide pleasure is restored with no contest of god's mercies for humanity, if it goes on for suicide pleasure as a worthless generation)

(Genocide Reply)
(Genocide Reply)

(Genocide Reply)
(Genocide Reply)

(The Real Photograph of the Solway Firth Spaceman, was taken from Oak Island, something to think about) (i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png.................using force and legal force against me, is a unique opportunity for cutting them off spiritually, and you can benefit before the real reactions begin against dead flesh/dirth............the uniqueness of the "son of man", makes just this simple notice more effect then any army, many people will die, but as long as more of what constitutes dead flesh/dirth die in consider numbers, you need to be grateful and take advantage of that)

Last edited:

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abomination of Desolation (Women's Rights, Photograph, and Timetable) Part 2
(you lost two buildings in the usa recently, we can go for three its possible, in terms of using lethal force against me repeatedly....I wouldn't want to slow down the evolution of covid19..........we can at least be faithful, any additional support we get from an angel or anything to speed things up is beneficial...........)

RZxdf8C.jpg

(Assuming Rabies Explodes soon, it is a change in the field environment that, god may view beneficially for me or the son of man whoever he is...........then we'll see about this problem of living, rather burden of living...........remember these corpses, only respond to euthanasia with the son of man that is humanities disposition, this is real and we'll have to see, humanity is not very intelligent either, so benefits are coming to me, sooner or later)

There was a picture of the Queen with a Snake................its just a miracle the son of man is allowed to perform to identify with god's mercies, for a reproof. (but remember humanity is just a corpse, God performing the work in prayer, then the death and pain for lack of pleasure is far greater, then disputing a good work, a miracle or god's mercies with the son of man)

Still under 1 million in the usa, still under 100 million to 1 billion, deaths globally, not enough, but we'll have to keep watch.

(its good we still have some notes online for the public about the school shootings just a few blocks from my address, and the police departments involvement, with me specifically, regarding a lost phone complain by the shooter............anything could give me authority really, we'll just have to see, anything could motivate these corpses)

Last edited: