Urgent, going back to operating room

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Doc just told me results from bloodwork earlier reveal white count is on rise. I am being taken back to operating room they need to drain infection from peritonitis. They said if they cant get control of this I could lose my life. I have no words and just too sick to say anything. I dont think it was a mistake I came here. I will be going back to surgery in the morning. I am upset and just want to go home

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doc just told me results from bloodwork earlier reveal white count is on rise. I am being taken back to operating room they need to drain infection from peritonitis. They said if they cant get control of this I could lose my life. I have no words and just too sick to say anything. I dont think it was a mistake I came here. I will be going back to surgery in the morning. I am upset and just want to go home
You are loved and prayed for dear sister . The LORD is in control and HE is with the lambs .
Just rest peacefully dear sister . You will be prayed for as well . Just ponder on the glorious hope we have in Christ .

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thankyou all. They have drained remaining infection. They are hoping to release me in few days as long as white count goes down. I dont have time to stay on but will be back once home. So grateful for the prayers, cant thankyou enough.

Reactions: sue and marks

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
May that white count go down and all the infection clear up, what a good job that you went to the hospital when you did …….
Keep us posted xxxxxx

sue

Sep 23, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Some here have been wondering how you are doing. Praying you have a complete recovery. Its real important you follow the
doctors advice. My niece died from complications of ruptured appendix.

Reactions: dev553344

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some here have been wondering how you are doing. Praying you have a complete recovery. Its real important you follow the
doctors advice. My niece died from complications of ruptured appendix.
Tammy and you are both from canada .

sue

Sep 23, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Tammy and you are both from canada .
main thing is that she will pull through this, not who is from there? as said my niece died of this
and dont want to see the same happen to her. She needs prayers right now and god already knows this

sue

Sep 23, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Holding you up in prayer tammy and I passed this onto my church tonight to pray for you so know
you are being covered in prayer

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If they took her back into ICU the chances are they she won’t be well enough, or even have access to her mobile while she is there ……..xx

sue

Sep 23, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If they took her back into ICU the chances are they she won’t be well enough, or even have access to her mobile while she is there ……..xx
gods prayers can reach anyone no matter where they are so for me I wont stop praying for her