US supreme court strikes blow against LGBTQ+ rights with Colorado ruling

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it's right here: "states once covered by section 5 pre-clearance have enacted new laws requiring voters to show ID, cutting early voting, making it harder to vote by mail, aggressively removing voters from the rolls" Which links directly to here...but who cares about that?
That’s not what you posted earlier. Just stop. You’re trying to dig your way out of a hole.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
So if you're a Democrat, you're not an American?
Citizen yes. American no.

Being American is not being ideologue fascist, despotic in manner of rule, and purposed to undermine the liberty of citizens to work and provide for their own.

Legal immigrants seeking the American dream don't vote democrat. It's the same as voting for the kind of rulers they escape from.

That's why democrats make legal immigration harder, and invite illegals in droves.

Democrats don't want America, but only want to use up and destroy the American nation for their own purposes.

Any American democrat remaining in the party was purposely purged in the 2000's.

But there are still more American citizens remaining than democrats. That's why they had to steal the last election. The priority of the next Republican candidate for President must be preventing them stealing the White House again.

Once again. This is not a discussion nor argument with a democrat. I am only lecturing. I don't care what you think about it. It's the true facts of the country today. As a Christian, live with it and deal with it without violence as much as possible.

Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Last edited:
Reactions: ButterflyJones

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Citizen yes. American no.

Being American is not being ideologue fascist, despotic in manner of rule, and purposed to undermine the liberty of citizens to work and provide for their own.

Legal immigrants seeking the American dream don't vote democrat. It's the same as voting for the kind of rulers they escape from.

That's why democrats make legal immigration harder, and invite illegals in droves.

Democrats don't want America, but only want to use up and destroy the American nation for their own purposes.

Any American democrat remaining in the party was purposely purged in the 2000's.

But there are still more American citizens remaining than democrats. That's why they had to steal the last election. The priority of the next Republican candidate for President must be preventing them stealing the White House again.

Once again. This is not a discussion nor argument with a democrat. I am only lecturing. I don't care what you think about it. It's the true facts of the country today. As a Christian, live with it and deal with it without violence as much as possible.

Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Thanks for your response. While not a Democrat myself, as I am Christian moderate independent, I cannot agree with your views and believe that you have bought into the big lie. I consider every citizen, no matter what their political affiliation, to be an American and rhetoric likes yours and others both in this forum and outside the forum from Republicans is what is causing this great nation to fall apart.

As I have done with others like you in this forum, welcome to my ignore list.

Reactions: TinMan

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see ....you need an ID to buy beer. Need an ID to register your car, need an ID to drive, unless you stole the car and spend you time exhibition driving at night, need an ID to open a bank account, need an ID to go into a bar ....... And the only thing you can post is an activist article pushing falsehoods about voting in the south.

You must have been in hurry .....because you are as misguided as Joy Reid ......Se must be your mentor .....

You need a different hobby.
Great job ignoring everything the link said:

Including things like:

Two months before the 2020 election the state of Florida purged 358,000 active voters from their register preventing them from voting. Not one of those purged was white.

Texas closed 74 poling places, all of which were in predominantly black communities.

But who cares about that?

You don't have proof of that. What planet did that come from? Florida has a unique problem .......not found in some remote location as Michigan. There is a migratory farm community. There is a snow bird community, Illegal voters. I got purgedin the 2000 cleansing ......I'm not Hispanic or Black .......You can't produce anything to support this trash ...

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your response. While not a Democrat myself, as I am Christian moderate independent, I cannot agree with your views and believe that you have bought into the big lie. I consider every citizen, no matter what their political affiliation, to be an American and rhetoric likes yours and others both in this forum and outside the forum from Republicans is what is causing this great nation to fall apart.

As I have done with others like you in this forum, welcome to my ignore list.

The lies of the Marxists are what is tearing this nation apart .....

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see ....you need an ID to buy beer. Need an ID to register your car, need an ID to drive, unless you stole the car and spend you time exhibition driving at night, need an ID to open a bank account, need an ID to go into a bar ....... And the only thing you can post is an activist article pushing falsehoods about voting in the south.

You must have been in hurry .....because you are as misguided as Joy Reid ......Se must be your mentor .....
I'm still waiting for you to share with us just what made all of those Harvard applicants more deserving that Ms Reid...aside from their skin color.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau apparently thinks that the Muslim community can’t think for themselves.

He is arguing that the only reason that the Muslim community is objecting to LGBT content in schools is because they are getting disinformation from the American right wing.

What an astoundingly insulting thing to suggest.

More propaganda straight out of the communist playbook. I recommend for Trudeau to tour the Middle East and declare his strong support for LGBT in those nations. Let's see how many Muslims chant, "USA."

Reactions: RLT63

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau apparently thinks that the Muslim community can’t think for themselves.

He is arguing that the only reason that the Muslim community is objecting to LGBT content in schools is because they are getting disinformation from the American right wing.

More propaganda straight out of the communist playbook. I recommend for Trudeau to tour the Middle East and declare his strong support for LGBT in those nations. Let's see how many Muslims chant, "USA."
Most people have no problem with affording LGBTQ people acceptance and don’t support discrimination. They just don’t want their agenda forced on children

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm still waiting for you to share with us just what made all of those Harvard applicants more deserving that Ms Reid...aside from their skin color.

Other than she took the righful place of someone more qualified? Grades much better and most likely extra curricular activities and work t get there as well .....

Calling some one racist is not what this board is all about ......

Let's delve into something more recent ......Since someone's racism is in question.

Mainor, Representative in the Georgia House decided to change from being a Black Democrat to a Black Republican ......The Plantation owners are in an uproar ....She is getting attacked by DEMOCRATS ........seems .....you can't have your own mind and decide to leavee the vile plantation owners.......

Proof everyday of just distorted the Democrat Party has become .....

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Other than she took the righful place of someone more qualified? Grades much better and most likely extra curricular activities and work t get there as well .....
She had a 4.0 Again who had better grades?
Calling some one racist is not what this board is all about ......
"It wasn't Republicans trying to put them back in chains ......It was Democrats ..."

"the same party that created Jim Crow laws, the KKK .....the party that fought against Civil Rights ....."

"The Party that stood on the steps at a school in Alabama and on the steps of the University of Alabama and stated "You will not go to school here.""

"You guys end up being the racist"

"Seems common to liberals. After all, Democrats are the mirror of the George Wallace Democrats and the KKK ."

Let's delve into something more recent ......Since someone's racism is in question.
"Calling some one racist is not what this board is all about ......"

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Some of the lies of the far right:
Homosexuals has a life expectancy of 42 years.
Homosexuals are pedophiles
They are recruiting and grooming children
Only 1% of the homosexual population in America will die of old age.
A lesbian can only expect to live to be 45 years of age.
Homosexuals represent 2% of the population, yet today they're carrying 60% of the known cases of syphilis.
lesbians are 300 times more likely to die in car accidents than heterosexual women
17% of gay men eat human feces
All serial killers have been homosexual
Homosexuals have over 100,000 sexual partners (Doing the math that means gay men have 8 sexual partners per day every day weekends and holidays included for their entire adult lives)

Trudeau has a point.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some of the lies of the far right:
Homosexuals has a life expectancy of 42 years.
Homosexuals are pedophiles
They are recruiting and grooming children
Only 1% of the homosexual population in America will die of old age.
A lesbian can only expect to live to be 45 years of age.
Homosexuals represent 2% of the population, yet today they're carrying 60% of the known cases of syphilis.
lesbians are 300 times more likely to die in car accidents than heterosexual women
17% of gay men eat human feces
All serial killers have been homosexual
Homosexuals have over 100,000 sexual partners (Doing the math that means gay men have 8 sexual partners per day every day weekends and holidays included for their entire adult lives)

Trudeau has a point.
I'm just not buying what you are selling. Maybe you should move to Canada.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know what it takes to get into Harvard? Pause ......asking the wrong person, sorry, thought you were someone else for a moment.

You know for a fact that she had a 4.0 GPA? Yet, she couldn't qualify without Affirmative Action.

By her own admission she claims "Really high GPA and High SAT scores ....... Not 4.0

Lying again to support your dialog?

Get out of the sandbox much?

It takes alot more than a simple GPA to beat the competition to get in. Extra curricular activities. Membership in National High School affiliations.....

Say Harvard has 10,000 spots for the next Freshman class. They have 30,000 applications.
Joy Reid is saying she got in because of Affirmative Action. That means her "High GPA was not enough to beat at a minimum ......10,000 applications before her.

Someone is lying about something .....Either Joy or you.

Maybe she is playing her race card by pretending to be less than 10,000 qualified before her or she never was admitted because of Affirmative Action .....

Seems you have made this a bigger problem by claiming another falsehood ....

You have a real problem at this game .....

• Love