US supreme court strikes blow against LGBTQ+ rights with Colorado ruling

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again I was asking you a question about other posters. I wasn’t saying you want to dominate the forum. I’m sorry you got the wrong impression from my post.
My open apology for misunderstanding

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Diary of Anne Frank banned by The School District of Palm Beach County

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so it begins:

Michigan Hair Salon Refuses to Serve Transgender people

"If a human identifies as anything other than a man/woman, please seek services at a local pet groomer,"
If a human identifies as anything other than a man/woman, please seek services at a local pet groomer," the Studio 8 Hair Lab in Traverse City, Michigan, said in a NOW DELETED Facebook post, TheKansas City Star reported. "You are not welcome at this salon. Period."
So it’s been deleted but I thought trans people identified as men or women. Maybe they meant non-binary people?
One Ill thought out FB post is hardly cause for alarm

Last edited:

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a human identifies as anything other than a man/woman, please seek services at a local pet groomer," the Studio 8 Hair Lab in Traverse City, Michigan, said in a NOW DELETED Facebook post, TheKansas City Star reported. "You are not welcome at this salon. Period."
So it’s been deleted but I thought trans people identified as men or women. Maybe they meant non-binary people?
One Ill thought out FB post is hardly cause for alarm

Following the backlash, Geiger deleted the Facebook post but doubled down on her decision to ban trans persons. Geiger claimed she was exercising her freedom of speech, and was using her authority as a business owner to selectively decline services to particular customers.

“This is America, free speech. This small business has the right to refuse services. We are not bound to any oaths as realtors are regarding discrimination."

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Following the backlash, Geiger deleted the Facebook post but doubled down on her decision to ban trans persons. Geiger claimed she was exercising her freedom of speech, and was using her authority as a business owner to selectively decline services to particular customers.

“This is America, free speech. This small business has the right to refuse services. We are not bound to any oaths as realtors are regarding discrimination."
She’s confused. Transgender people identify as men or women. What one idiot does is hardly a case that transgender people are being refused services

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kenneth Randel of Aries Tax service of Radclif Kentucy says his agency will not prepare taxes for gay/lesbian married couples. He even posts that in his offices window.

Chelsy Nelson a photographer in Louisville Kentucy is suing the state over it's anti-discrimination law saying she shouldn't have to take pictures for homosexuals

But what is the magic number RLT63? just how many instances of discrimination have to happen before discrimination becomes wrong?

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kenneth Randel of Aries Tax service of Radclif Kentucy says his agency will not prepare taxes for gay/lesbian married couples. He even posts that in his offices window.

Chelsy Nelson a photographer in Louisville Kentucy is suing the state over it's anti-discrimination law saying she shouldn't have to take pictures for homosexuals

But what is the magic number RLT63? just how many instances of discrimination have to happen before discrimination becomes wrong?
I think this is headed for another lawsuit that makes it to the Supreme Court. You can’t just discriminate for any reason you wish

Last edited:

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well you’ve managed to find 3 so far

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
R.74855939b91c1208603a3e12b58ec525
That is a black & white photo* probably taken before desegregation laws were enacted.

*The sky on top edge is not blue.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You the part where it says everyone is equal in the eyes of the law. If you are saying it's OK to discriminate agaisnt a particualr gruop then you are saying they are not equal in the eyes of the law and ignoring the constitution.

No they echoed past ruling that said marriage and self determination is a fundamental right and as such can't be denied to anyone just because of who they are. It was basically the same ruling as in Loving V Virginia some 45 years earlier

Maybe because it's not a choice.

Religion is a choice and that is protected.

And brought back a segregation.

So you prefer to use racism as a means to enforce perceived racism? Exactly what everything you seem to stand for means.

You were against a Coach walking away from everyone to pray alone ...
just like black people a generation ago had stores where they could go for service.

Who?

remind me again who is refusing who services

Lot was a sick and twisted

even though the baker baked wedding caked every day

Restaraunts in the segregated south would serve black people...but only if they came to the back door for take out. But that wasn't enough from those nasty and spiteful black people.

Stay away from the myth that is the north.

From my living there for four years ......The Northeast is the most racist location in the entire country. Jackie Robinson was forced to stay on the team bus, driven to the back of the hotel and taken in the back door of hotels in New York City, Boston and Baltimore ...

Don't try to con everyone into believing the north was holier than thou during and after the war.