USA and Russia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Russia now threatens nuclear war on America if Hillary Clinton is elected, and is calling many Russians to come back home, is this threat real, fake? who is at fault? Who is in the right? who is in the wrong? America is a nation where Christians are verbally attacked and shamed for teaching righteousness, Russia is a nation who threatens to invade Turkey and turn them into a Christian nation, yet telling the gospel in public places in Russia is illegal, at the same time Russia is true to definition of traditional marriage and against same-sex marriage.
http://www.ibtimes.com/us-war-russia-vote-donald-trump-or-face-nuclear-disaster-russian-lawmaker-vladimir-2431799
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4866725,00.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3833941/Russia-orders-officials-fly-home-relatives-living-abroad-tensions-mount-prospect-global-war.html

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If Russia says to the US that voting for Hillary would create a war, then I would think that the US would vote for Hillary because they do not like to be threatened by another superpower. At the same time., I think that there is a lot of media propaganda going on as well. I'm not sure why the gospel cannot be preached in Russia but this has happened to the USA already...so no surprises there.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
The USA is supporting the ISIS terrorists in Syria, and is protecting them in an effort to topple the democratically elected government of Assad.
They are not invited there but are trespassers...Russia was invited by the government to help out against the terrorists..the USA refuses to leave and continues it's illegal activity...this could be the catalyst to start WW3.

Tropical Islander

Dec 20, 2013
That's a propaganda war at the moment, what the Russians meant is this: If Hilla is elected it will lead to that war, because it's Hilla's war just like in Lybia. The USA is in Syria illegally and she is the person that made it happen, and she takes her country to war by provoking everybody in that area. Would the US go home today, WW3 would be avoided. But they are dead bent to be the actual source of global terroism at this time, and the actual reason why so many Syrian Christians are dead now or had to leave their country. As has been said here, the Russians have been invited to protect Syria from invading terrorists, created and financed by that global terrorist number 1 that now blames Russia for the conflict in an all out media propaganda war.

Helpful comment: "Despite the best efforts of the Independent Media, we still have a large block of Americans who think Hillary Clinton is wonderful because they are so dumbed down that they still watch CNN and FOX"
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/10/16/defcon-3-an-unprepared-military-do-you-have-a-place-to-hide/

katabole

Nov 11, 2010
The true North
I read Martin Armstrong's blog a lot. He's an American economist (in my opinion the smartest economist in the world), who back in the 80's developed a mathematical model of the rise and fall of world stock markets based on past empires of history. His model was very accurate and in the 90's, made him a wealthy man.

When the greedy Wall Street bankers and stock brokers discovered how accurate it was, they attempted to acquire it from him. He would not sell his invention, so they framed him and put him in jail for 11 years, a number of those years in solitary confinement. Two of the lawyer's that helped convict him were later hired by Goldman Sachs, a Wall Street corporation that is financially supporting Hillary Clinton.

Mr. Armstrong knows in-depth about the corruption, deception and greed on Wall Street and the political class and since he was released from jail, he has been continuously writing about it. He is not a big fan of Trump. But he thinks Clinton is the epitome of corruption.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/blog/

He answered a letter from a reader a few weeks ago and he explained the Russian equation:

"The powers that be are filling every media outlet with the story Russia will hack the election, so if Trump wins, it will be declared a fake. There is no possible way they will allow Trump to enter the White House. Trump is against nation building, which is the only real power these crazy people want. They are blaming Russia to set the stage for war. There is no way to identify a true professional hacker. So it cannot be proven that it was Russia. This is the excuse to deny Trump the White House regardless of the vote. This is the real agenda. It’s in play right now. Open your eyes. They need the media to sell this story.

Although the computer shows Trump should win against all odds, this is obviously like BREXIT. The polls are rigged, 99% of the media is bought and paid for, and it is to the point where CNN hands questions to Hillary in advance. Nevertheless, I remain skeptical that they would allow Trump to take office. Look, the computer projected BREXIT would win. I was personally skeptical about that for they were trying to rig that vote as well. The computer was correct and I was wrong. Career politicians have way too much to risk. They are afraid Trump will go on TV and tell the truth about various bills they stuff in compensation for their friends and family. Trump is too much of a wildcard for them to allow him to take an office with a veto pen. I would vote for Trump only to see such chaos unleashed on Capitol Hill.

So what I see as the big difference between a Hillary v Trump White House is W-A-R. It looks like Obama is already poking Russia to intentionally goat them into a confrontation. He called Russia a “regional power,” deliberately trying to demean them. Some people have said Trump would spout out something stupid and start a war. Well, the alarmists about Trump in this regard are just too biased to open their eyes. Obama is deliberately trying to provoke war which is a hidden agenda going on here as well. This reminds me of Mark Antony in Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar: “Cry ‘Havoc!’ and let slip the dogs of war.” The main difference is Trump is anti-nation building and that is why the establishment hates him so much."

I am not an American. But I have quite a few American friends who I speak to regularly. They are all voting for Trump. In almost all cases, he was their last choice. But they honestly believe that if Clinton is elected, it will lead to the destruction of the USA and they are going to vote for Trump because they believe he will protect their First Amendment rights, including freedom of religion.

They believe their country has been weakened from within. It has an economic system that has led to a terrible 20 trillion dollar debt. An education system that has removed God from the equation and poisoned the mind of the young. A political system that is utterly corrupt. And a religious system that is doing its best to marginalize Christians, condemn their faith as being bigoted and homophobic and bring in false religions, against the will of the people and promote atheistic liberalism.

Trump himself, who far from an ideal candidate, has promised to nominate judges who uphold the Constitution of the US who are pro life.

If Clinton is elected, she is guaranteed to nominate Liberal judges.

I must say after watching various news networks and reading independent news columns, the liberal biased media is fighting Trump. The greedy bankers are fighting Trump. The false religions are against Trump. And the political class is working triple overtime to defeat him. I have never seen such corruption exposed in recent history, though I knew it was there. If Trump wins, all those people should be arrested and tried.

Just read about the corruption in the Wikileaks. Even Bob Woodward, the reporter who busted Nixon at Watergate, said the Clinton foundation is corrupt and a scandal.

http://www.break.com/article/recap-wikileaks-podesta-emails-project-veritas-vids-3056745

As John Adams, the second President of the US said, "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

Hopefully, the USA can get back on track towards the way their founders envisioned it, instead of the way the godless, liberal democrats want to shape it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FSD4pECZ9I

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
Josho said:
Russia now threatens nuclear war on America
The Russian envoy to the Book of Daniel (or the Book of Daniel's envoy to Russia) as regards Daniel 11:2 had an eventual fatal automobile collision in 2009 A.D.

His lapsing into coma on February 12 of that Year of Our Lord marked the beginning (fulfillment) of the 16th century quatrain/prophecy "Century IV:#95" which served as the key to open and unseal the specifics of the counting of days in Daniel 12:11 & 12.

The strife of the nations has been foretold by Our Lord Jesus in terms of the "roaring of the sea", the Russian envoy being representative to naval configuration; the American (USA) envoy as to the air force; and the Chinese envoy as to ground (army) forces.

The verses regarding "making fire with your weapons" and "a great fire to come down from Heaven", both from Ezekiel, show that, firstly, such fire 'power' is in the hands of Israel.

In the striking of hands together, the doubling, and tripling of the sword in other verse brings the dimension to World War proportion.

Oddly enough, inasmuch as the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 has come upon us, we can't seem to break away from fire.

It is now the matchmaker (as in Our Lord Matchmaker) in whom we must now trust to bring back those who have destroyed their selves through cremations, as well as those who have perished in like manner from disaster.

Sep 15, 2011
Russia, Obninsk between Moscow and Kaluga
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Who are against Trump and Putin?

putin_tramp_fotozhaba.jpg

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh well everybody is safe now, Trump and Putin are great friends. :p If Clinton got elected their may have been a massive war not only USA and Russia, but many other countries would have gotten involved too i reckon.