USA riots

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMooradian

Apr 3, 2020
MUNSTER, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
National Guard, or the military, or both, should have been dispatched within minutes of hearing about rioting, looting, and destruction of property. Every city (east and west coasts) should have received a contingent immediately.
President cannot send in troops until state governors make a formal request for troops. Governors have not requested help from the President.

Reactions: Candidus and Taken

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now -- as a Christian -- it is your moral duty to list the same sins for Joe Biden and also Obama, both of whom pretend to be morally superior to Trump. And if you fail to do so, then you are the hypocrite who prefers lying anarchist Democrats to Trump.
So far as I know, Biden liked to be touchy with people but hasn't committed adultery. So far as I know, Biden has not run scams and lost in court when sued. Does Biden lie? He often says crazy stuff but admits later he was wrong. I don't mind people being wrong -- but I like it when they admit it. People can move on then. Trump never admits being wrong about anything, so people keep fighting about things.

For the record I did not vote for Obama the two times he ran. I thought Obama was wrong to belong to that crazy church in Chicago. That was popular church in Chicago, so Obama found it expedient to belong to it. When he ran for national office, that church became an embarrassing liability, and we saw him quitting it. I see the same thing in Trump -- if most of the people in the US were Muslims, Trump would probably claim to be a Muslim. It's how a lot of politicians are. But I must say, I might believe Trump was a little more sincere if he could sing Amazing Grace the way Obama did. I think Obama learned a lot on the job. I grew to like him towards the end of his second term. Trump seems to be getting worse the longer he's in office, becoming more authoritarian.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: I posted this on a thread on another Christian forum and got banned. Apparently, it's considered racist and disturbing? Let me know if you agree or not:
"been thinking about this and my conclusion is: if Tyrell wants to come to the small towns to riot, he better hope Bubba's in a good mood that day. Because I know, country folks get made fun of a lot, and we even poke fun at ourselves. But, see, Bubba's been shooting since he was just a little shaver, and used to knock tin cans over with his .22. And he can put a bullet through a whitetail's heart at 200 yards consistently. So when Tyrell steps out of his lowrider or what ever the gang bangerz are driving these days, and starts waving his nine around and threatening folks, if Bubba's in a good mood, all he will get is a shattered kneecap. But if Bubba had a fight with the wife this morning, Tyrell and three of his buddies are gonna be in the morgue come evening."

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
President cannot send in troops until state governors make a formal request for troops.
The President must do whatever needs to be done. Since the Leftist governors have become lawless, the president must maintain law and order. And since Antifa crosses state lines, federal laws apply to lawless terrorists. Antifa could not succeed in Ferguson because a law and order governor was in charge. But then he was unjustly blackmailed and replaced by a lawless governor. When governors break the laws (and all the Democratic governors have been doing that) then the President has every right to override them.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Biden has not run scams...
There you go with your fantasies. Do you want reams of evidence about the Biden scams which have been swept under the rug?

Both Bidens needed to be investigated regarding Ukraine and China, and instead Trump was unjustly impeached. And since you are applying Christian standards of morality to Trump, Biden has been accused of sexual assaults and overtures by at least seven women, and Tara Reade has not been given an opportunity to present her case.

When a Christian has a DOUBLE STANDARD of morality (just like all Leftists) then there is no need to raise moral issues as a smokescreen.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if the system wasn't racist, why wasn't that cop arrested immediately after the evidence of the video surfaced? Surely too the other three cops knew a black man had been murdered, so why did it take so long before he was charged with anything?

Take out the word " black" and ask the same questions. Do you really believe the same never happens when a person of another color is killed unjustly? There has to be an investigation before any one is charged, that's how the system is supposed to operate.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Take out the word " black" and ask the same questions. Do you really believe the same never happens when a person of another color is killed unjustly? There has to be an investigation before any one is charged, that's how the system is supposed to operate.

The justice system moves slowly

Reactions: Renniks

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trust me when I say I feel the division. Wicked people feel threatened when good people speak up.

Having a pause moment while you are standing with people you call "good", who ignore Mayoral Orders, Police Orders and have Covicted a man of Murder, without a Trial!

Protesters pointing out the injustice in America is perceived by the white power structure as a threat. So far, I've seen very few people of color standing up in favor of Trump's having that street cleared so he could have his picture taken. I think most white people found it objectionable too. Even two white Republcan Senators did and had the courage to say so. One person in the photo said he thought Trump was going to thank the police. He didn't realize it was to get a photo taken.

Further: can't ignore your perpetual stir the pot racism.

My perception is that it's white people who feel threatened who want to justify Trump's waving a Bible in front of a church and thinking it's fine to use tear gas and rubber bullets to get the photo taken. Iit seems to be mostly white male Protestants now who justify Trump no matter what he does. They fear becoming the minority: They fear they will be treated as poorly as they have treated others. They want to cling to that white privilege. So yes, there is a division. Evil is being exposed, so now there is division.

Trump may pose as a Christian to get white evangelicals to vote for him; but the disguise is wearing thin. He's using religion as a prop, as a way of gaining political favor. He's losing. Even Pat Robertson couldn't approve of what he did. Trump is not a Christian -- he just plays one on TV. He's a lying, adulterous, proud, greedy hypocrite. If you are fooled by that, just be grateful it's not the "antichrist" showing up because he'll be even cleverer at deceiving people than Trump is.

My perception is you are racist, ignorant of the facts, an instigator, False accuser and call people who defy civil authority "good".
I suppose it was incredibly offensive to you for The President of the US to be in solidarity with the Word of God.
Too bad!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: I posted this on a thread on another Christian forum and got banned. Apparently, it's considered racist and disturbing? Let me know if you agree or not:
"been thinking about this and my conclusion is: if Tyrell wants to come to the small towns to riot, he better hope Bubba's in a good mood that day. Because I know, country folks get made fun of a lot, and we even poke fun at ourselves. But, see, Bubba's been shooting since he was just a little shaver, and used to knock tin cans over with his .22. And he can put a bullet through a whitetail's heart at 200 yards consistently. So when Tyrell steps out of his lowrider or what ever the gang bangerz are driving these days, and starts waving his nine around and threatening folks, if Bubba's in a good mood, all he will get is a shattered kneecap. But if Bubba had a fight with the wife this morning, Tyrell and three of his buddies are gonna be in the morgue come evening."

LOL

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It looks racist to me.
It's wrong no matter the color of the people involved. What you seem to be missing is that a black person is more apt to be killed in situations like that than a white person.

You aren't staying up with the news. All four have been charged already. The investigation already found enough reason to move forward with prosecutiing them.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
40,000 are meant to protest in Melbourne Australia TODAY.....and here are the rules for white folks only.....these types of people that device such trash are truly mentally deranged.....can we savage this and the next generation of young people? Are we as a critical juncture...the zombie movies are all coming true.... APAK

View attachment 9588

Those people are idiots. The thing is all these progressive, since they care about race have joined the KKK, White Supremacist and the Nazi's who care about race too. I don't care what color anyone is because I am commanded by my King and Father to love them (which does not mean license to do anything). In the USA the nincompoops have handed President Trump the next four years. The liberals/progressives/idiots what ever you want to call them have gone way to far and they will pay the piper

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's fake news, there was no tear gas or rubber bullets.

There was no tear gas.
Pepper spray yes.

No rubber bullets, (at St. John's). and no hospital reports of rubber bullet injuries.

What there WAS: is Police who Ordered (several times) the crowds to Dispurse.

What there WAS: was a Mayor's Order for 7:00 curfew.

What there WAS: was citizens on the streets Unlawfully Disobeying Officials.

Whooo... they Need a Dose of Justice before the Judges for their Violating the Law!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's fake news, there was no tear gas or rubber bullets.
So she says, and maybe it was pepper spray instead of tear gas. I wouldn't know the difference if one was used on me.

The video is spinning things. The violence started when Trump wanted to walk there and the police told a peaceful crowd to disperse.

Then she said the police have the right to defend themselves if attacked. I suppose that's right; but I also suppose that if a protest is peaceful, the police shouldn't be telling people to disperse for no better reason than Trump wants to walk there. He is not a dictator. The right to assemble is in the Constitution. If he doesn't like it, he doesn't need to go where the protests are.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Having a pause moment while you are standing with people you call "good", who ignore Mayoral Orders, Police Orders and have Covicted a man of Murder, without a Trial!

Further: can't ignore your perpetual stir the pot racism.

My perception is you are racist, ignorant of the facts, an instigator, False accuser and call people who defy civil authority "good".
I suppose it was incredibly offensive to you for The President of the US to be in solidarity with the Word of God.
Too bad!
Show me the people of color defending the President. Maybe they know something you as a white person don't. It's a fact: Most of Trump's supporters are white, and you know it. If it makes me a racist for noticing that and pointing it out, so be it.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me the people of color defending the President. Maybe they know something you as a white person don't. It's a fact: Most of Trump's supporters are white, and you know it. If it makes me a racist for
The same could be said in reverse about Obama. People are tribal, sure. But we should only judge by character. I would have loved to have the chance to vote for Ben Carson. Not because of his skin, but because of his character. Unfortunately, it seems like everyone now picks the loudest mouths for the top canidates.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful
Status
Not open for further replies.