USA riots

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
D.C. mayor ordered a 7 pm Curfew.

Is anyone unfamiliar with what a Curfew is?
Is anyone unfamiliar with what an order to Dispurse means?

A 7:00 pm Curfew does NOT mean Begin Leaving an area AT 7pm.
It means "Be Gone", "Be Out of All public places when the clock strikes 7:00 pm."

An order to Dispurse was Repeatedly given just before 7pm.

And Ignored.

Were the Streets Cleared at 7 pm?

No.

Why Not?

Why were citizens NOT safely off the streets and IN their homes AT 7pm as Ordered by the DC Mayor?

Short answer: Because they are People who Disregard LAW and Order...

Then think they are Entitled to call for The LAW to Be ENFORCED on Everyone ... But Themselves"

Modern day Pharisees!

Glory to God,
Taken

Exactly. Where is COVID in all this, the riots took it away. I refuse to even call it a protest, they forfeited their message when they didn't lift a bleeping finger when we were denied our 1st amendment rights. They ridiculed people that were in deep depression and had no income because of the lock down, those who turned to drugs and alcohol and many committed suicide, they didn't care about us at all. No protest, no cries of injustice for us so why should I care about them. Now they want to take the law enforcement away and put us in danger?!? No way do I care about their liberal crap.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There you go with your fantasies. Do you want reams of evidence about the Biden scams which have been swept under the rug?
Why doesn't someone sue him then the way Trump University got sued? If he's running a scam charity, why isn't it shut down the way it taken to court the way the Trump Foundation was?

Judge Says Trump Must Pay $2 Million Over Misuse Of Foundation Funds

"The Trump Foundation has shut down, funds that were illegally misused are being restored, the president will be subject to ongoing supervision by my office, and the Trump children had to undergo compulsory training to ensure this type of illegal activity never takes place again," New York Attorney General Letitia James, whose office filed the case, said in a statement. "The court's decision, together with the settlements we negotiated, are a major victory in our efforts to protect charitable assets and hold accountable those who would abuse charities for personal gain."

If Trump has nothing to hide, why is he fighting the release of bank records from Deutsche Bank? Let's see how things go for Trump in Panama too.

One story here: Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

It may not be safe for him to travel outside the US if he loses the election. All kinds of allegations are flying about that property in Panama. Tax evasion, money laundering for drug cartel people, fraud. Too bad for him he can't appoint judges in Panama.

It might not even be safe for him in the US if an international warrant is issued. Few people in any country are going to issue warrants on a sitting American President; but my guess is we could see several if he loses this election.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So she says, and maybe it was pepper spray instead of tear gas. I wouldn't know the difference if one was used on me.

There is a difference.
Military recruites Are tear gassed.
Police recruits Are pepper sprayed.

The video is spinning things. The violence started when Trump wanted to walk there and the police told a peaceful crowd to disperse.

Regardless of what the President wanted to do...
"Are the so called peaceful protestors Complete idiots? Their 7 pm Ordered Curfew was nearing...and they were ordered to Dispurse.

I also suppose that if a protest is peaceful, the police shouldn't be telling people to disperse

The Police don't Need a Reason that is to Your liking!
When the police ordered them to Dispurse AND they Didn't.....what don't you get...??
"They" were violating the Law by being uncooperative!
BY their own ignorance to Not leave, they got pepper sprayed...too bad...they are responsible for their own ignorance.

for no better reason than Trump wants to walk there.

What Country do you live in that you do not know, streets, highways, buildings, parks, etc. are (by Law) routinely blocked off, barricaded, for the President of the US?

He is not a dictator.

Correct. He is the President of the US "with Lawful Priviledges", that DO NOT Apply to the Public at Large!

The right to assemble is in the Constitution. If he doesn't like it, he doesn't need to go where the protests are.
Show me the people of color defending the President. Maybe they know something you as a white person don't. It's a fact: Most of Trump's supporters are white, and you know it. If it makes me a racist for noticing that and pointing it out, so be it.

Ok, then we agree you're a racist?

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The same could be said in reverse about Obama. People are tribal, sure. But we should only judge by character. I would have loved to have the chance to vote for Ben Carson. Not because of his skin, but because of his character. Unfortunately, it seems like everyone now picks the loudest mouths for the top canidates.
I like Ben Carson too. He was calm and confident. I like that.

I tend to vote for the calmest. Obama struck me as too loud and angry at time when he ran the first time. He also insulted the people in "small towns" in Pennsylvania. He should have visited my town before making those remarks. I lived with black neighbors on both sides and some across the street. I thought McCain projected more rationality and a calmer attitude. I also liked his voting record on spending and his support for the military. I even donated to his campaign. My town is majority white, but we have a black mayor and a black police chief. Things are pretty calm, I must say.

The black guy got elected mayor when two white Republicans ran in the primary; and the guy who lost was a sore loser and then ran as an independent, dividing the Republican vote. Our black mayor is now so popular with so many people, he will probably keep electing as long as he wants to run.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You tell me. If it's not racism, what else is it?

It's not rocket science!

The problem with ANY individual's contact with the Police IS the person's Failure to Cooperate with an Officers Directive.

Why was a man being manhandled by Police trying to get the man into a police cruiser?

Because the man refused to cooperate with a police directive to sit in the police cruiser.

Why were people pepper sprayed?

Because they refused to cooperated when told to Dispurse and leave the area.

Why was a Church and the church flag ripped Down and burned?

Because "peaceful" assemblies are allowed...
but peaceful is not the intent of anarchists who busy themselves undercover plotting terror, destruction and theft.

I find it a sad reflection of a great deal of today's society falling for the garbage they have zero responsibility for their own choices.

So do tell, Why was the man in Minnesota NOT transported to the police Station for Questioning?

Because he refused to cooperate as directed to sit in the police car?...or because of his race?

Reactions: historyb

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a difference.
Military recruites Are tear gassed.
Police recruits Are pepper sprayed.
I'm sure there is a difference, but I wouldn't know the difference if one was used on me.

Regardless of what the President wanted to do...
"Are the so called peaceful protestors Complete idiots? Their 7 pm Ordered Curfew was nearing...and they were ordered to Dispurse.

Q

The Police don't Need a Reason that is to Your liking!
When the police ordered them to Dispurse AND they Didn't.....what don't you get...??
"They" were violating the Law by being uncooperative!
BY their own ignorance to Not leave, they got pepper sprayed...too bad...they are responsible for their own ignorance.
Did the police in DC use pepper spray elsewhere in DC to enforce the curfew?

What Country do you live in that you do not know, streets, highways, buildings, parks, etc. are (by Law) routinely blocked off, barricaded, for the President of the US?

Correct. He is the President of the US "with Lawful Priviledges", that DO NOT Apply to the Public at Large!
Most Presidents are keenly aware of how they behave will appear to the public. I was outraged -- completely outraged -- to learn that Bill Clinton wanted a haircut so bad that he was willing to stall air traffic while he got it. I also think he lied when he claimed not to know it would stall air traffic. How could he not know?

Clinton Apologizes for 'Boner' on Haircut With AM-Clinton-TV Town Hall, Bjt

President Clinton said Thursday he made ″a boner″ with his expensive haircut in California last week and never meant to inconvenience anyone.

″I would never do that. Not in a hundred years. Not ever,″ Clinton said during a TV town hall on CBS. ″I wasn’t raised that way. I’ve never lived that way. That’s not the kind of person I am.″

Two runways at Los Angeles International Airport were shut down for nearly an hour last week while Clinton got a haircut from high-priced hairdresser Cristophe while Air Force One sat on the tarmac.

Clinton said he had asked Secret Service agents ″whether anybody would be held up or inconvenienced and I was told no.″

″I mean, look, I wear a $40 watch. Do I look like the kind of guy who would go and sit on the airport - I mean, it was just a blowup,″ he said.

One man at the town hall asked how Clinton was coping with the publicity.

″I think you’ve got to learn to laugh at things like that, when little things get made big and big things get made little, and you make a boner,″ he said.

Clinton adviser Paul Begala said the fuss over the haircut will soon fade.

″If Bill Clinton can revive this economy and reform health care, the American people won’t care if he shaves his head in a mohawk and dyes it purple,″ he said on NBC.

I don't forget things like that. He thought he could do it and get away with it. When people raised a fuss, he lied and apologized -- all insincere if you ask me. He was abusing the office of the President. I can see holding up air traffic for security reasons when a President arrives or leaves; but I don't see how it can be justified so he can go get a haircut. That told me Clinton saw himself as "elite" -- and it was okay to inconvenience lots of people a lot so he could get a haircut. Hillary also abused her privileges when she was Secretary of State. I laughed when she got a parking ticket in England. I guess she thought she was so special it didn't matter where her car was parked.
Ok, then we agree you're a racist?
We do not agree I'm a racist.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not rocket science!

The problem with ANY individual's contact with the Police IS the person's Failure to Cooperate with an Officers Directive.

Why was a man being manhandled by Police trying to get the man into a police cruiser?

Because the man refused to cooperate with a police directive to sit in the police cruiser.

Why were people pepper sprayed?

Because they refused to cooperated when told to Dispurse and leave the area.

Why was a Church and the church flag ripped Down and burned?

Because "peaceful" assemblies are allowed...
but peaceful is not the intent of anarchists who busy themselves undercover plotting terror, destruction and theft.

I find it a sad reflection of a great deal of today's society falling for the garbage they have zero responsibility for their own choices.

So do tell, Why was the man in Minnesota NOT transported to the police Station for Questioning?

Because he refused to cooperate as directed to sit in the police car?...or because of his race?
Surely you are not saying that killing him was justified because he didn't obey the police.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We do not agree I'm a racist.

Actually a racist is a person who hates ALL of a particular race.

Personally I have never met a racist.
But it's a Word people like to toss around when Trying to distract from the real issue at hand.

As far as Clinton or any President...I don't care what they do with their personal time.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Surely you are not saying that killing him was justified because he didn't obey the police.

WHO said anything about killing?
Or Justification?

Why did you not answer the question?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So she says, and maybe it was pepper spray instead of tear gas. I wouldn't know the difference if one was used on me.

The video is spinning things. The violence started when Trump wanted to walk there and the police told a peaceful crowd to disperse.

Then she said the police have the right to defend themselves if attacked. I suppose that's right; but I also suppose that if a protest is peaceful, the police shouldn't be telling people to disperse for no better reason than Trump wants to walk there. He is not a dictator. The right to assemble is in the Constitution. If he doesn't like it, he doesn't need to go where the protests are.

Protesters didn't have these same rights when they protested the lockdown not long ago.
Peaceful protest were stamped out while riots are being allowed...

Reactions: historyb and marks

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHO said anything about killing?
Or Justification?

Why did you not answer the question?
I said something about killing.

Exactly what is your question? Certainly the police need to do something if someone resists arrest. I don't think killing them is necessary. You seem to want to talk about the need for the police to act when someone resists arrest. I agree on that. I think killing is going too far.

Actually a racist is a person who hates ALL of a particular race.

Personally I have never met a racist.
But it's a Word people like to toss around when Trying to distract from the real issue at hand.
I've met several racists. I've even been called a racial slur by blacks when driving. But I think white are more apt to be racists.
As far as Clinton or any President...I don't care what they do with their personal time.
I don't care either if they're not interfering with other people's rights. Seriously, I live in a town where it's not extraordinary if the President shows up. I had no idea they are here until after they leave. They didn't disrupt things very much at all.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Protesters didn't have these same rights when they protested the lockdown not long ago.
Peaceful protest were stamped out while riots are being allowed...
Some of those protesters were carrying guns. . . . and they didn't get arrested even when they were in places they weren't supposed to have guns.

And Trump tweeted about "Revolution" then. He was glad to see them protesting in states with Democratic governors.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly what is your question?

Because he did not cooperated with a police Directive and sit int the police car...or because of his race?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ELECTION 2020
Rasmussen: Black Voter Approval for Trump Has Surged to Over 40 Percent
Rasmussen: Black Voter Approval for Trump Has Surged to Over 40 Percent
I ask you to show me black people who approve of him, not some poll from Rasmussen which is notorious for being inaccurately slanted in favor of Republicans. They have a serious flaw in how they handle statistics. I'm surprised anyone would be willing to pay them to do polling considering their track record. Article here: Rasmussen Reports - Wikipedia

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Because he did not cooperated with a police Directive and sit int the police car...or because of his race?
There are also white people who don't cooperate with the police. The police don't put their feet on their throats and kill them. So why are the odds of getting killed bigger for resisting arrest higher for blacks than for whites?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think killing them is necessary.

I don't think killing was intended.
And it is unfortunate the man failed to cooperate.

But then I absolutely believe Killing is necessary at times.

You seem to want to talk about the need for the police to act when someone resists arrest. I agree on that.

Yes! Because Uncooperative people ARE the Igniter and Stem that turns an Officer from peace to forceful restraint.

I think killing is going too far.

I think the man's RESISTING and dis-Cooperation went too far.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are also white people who don't cooperate with the police. The police don't put their feet on their throats and kill them. So why are the odds of getting killed bigger for resisting arrest higher for blacks than for whites?

I watched you badger a person just a few pages back for not answering your question and you saying they were changing the subject....

Seems hypocritical for you to do the same...
Twice I have asked you...and twice you have not answered AND twice you have changed the subject and now are asking me a question.

When are you going to answer?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gluliano-

Status
Not open for further replies.