USA riots

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You two still need to affirm the right of assembly. You need to affirm it for the BLM.
No I don't. I've been doing just that over and over. Do you even read my posts? It doesn't seem like it!

Why . . . here it is again . . . I've got nothing better to do I guess . . .

The 'members of' the BLM have the same right of assembly as everyone else, as does the KKK, and the high school chess club. Even though they are a hateful lying racist group who support killing black babies, even though they are manipulated by the rich, even though they incite riot and hate and division, even though they act towards nearly all murders with the same disregard they condemn in others, showing them to be hypocrits on top of everything else, regardless of all that,

I affirm that the people in the BLM organization have the right to assemble and protest. And when they use this right to break the law or violate someone else's rights, that right ends.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You two still need to affirm the right of assembly. You need to affirm it for the BLM.
You still haven't repudiated BLM for their hypocrisy, for support of murder, well, let's start there.

So since you won't repudiate them for these things, I suppose you want black babies dead the same as BLM? Yes or no?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You two are still floundering about, like my father would say. Why not accept the Bill of Rights and the Golden Rule and act like you do? It's not hard.
Non-Sequitor. That means, Does not follow. I don't think you even read my posts. You certainly don't act like you.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This posting still stands:

Since I've been flooded with postings meant to annoy me and to make answering difficult, I will wait to see if marks and Rennik can answer the following:

I have taken the positions of these two posters to their simple logical conclusion. This is done to show the falsity of their positions. At bottom, both of these posters are still defaming lawful citizens of the BLM, equating them with the criminals that have infiltrated their assemblies to violate laws. This position of these posters has not changed. I cannot accept the defamation of lawful protesters exercising their constitutional right of assembly to seek redress of grievances, particularly that of police murder and voter suppression.

So I asked these posters, do you hold all gun owners responsible for the criminals that infiltrate their ranks to possess and use firearms to commit crimes such as robbery or murder? Are you sure about this? Do you want your guns taken away from you by people complaining that you are criminals or sympathetic to criminals? This is another application of the logic these posters are using. I have continued to ask, why you can't be morally consistent? Again, the logical conclusion of your arguments so far, is that you want to take away the Bill of Rights from Americans.

Are you angry that the Bill of Rights are in the hands of a race different from yourself? I have to wonder that. It's getting more and more like it is. I don't know why you hate the Bill of Rights except that it may be cherished by people you don't like.

I have always asserted that BLM was not a specifically Christian organization. I do not believe that civil rights be based upon religious belief; and, in state religions of any type. I don't think that churches should be dependent upon governmental tax dollars with the ministers being appointed or confirmed to their office by the government. I think that is something that is set up for anti-christ.

I THINK THE POSTERS ARE NOT ANSWERING ME BECAUSE THEY CANNOT ANSWER ME. THE LOGIC IS IRREFUTABLE AND SO THEY SEEK TO HARASS AND ANNOY ME AND AVOID ANY TYPE OF LOGICAL ARGUMENTATION.

Again I ask, why not consider the Golden Rule for a change? This is the moral basis for the right of assembly specifically, and for the Bill of Rights, generally. Let us follow Christ and love others as we wish ourselves to be loved. The Golden Rule establishes equity in law.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You two are still floundering about, like my father would say. Why not accept the Bill of Rights and the Golden Rule and act like you do? It's not hard.
If you look back over the thread, you are the one that's just repeating them self over and over, and not responding to those things said to you. Not just me. Everyone. You don't get the answer you want, so you just copy and paste the same things over again. Hundreds of posts but no real discussion. But admit it. That's not what you are here for. Not Discussion. Capitulation. Just like BLM. They don't want equality. The want supremacy.

Go ahead! Tell the black man, you aren't man enough to make it on your own. Either Whitey let's you get of the ground, or you stay there! Either Whitey makes it easier for you than for everyone else, or you can't make it! You only have the power Whitey gives you!

That's the message BLM gives.

But the lie is revealed in so so many people of all colors who have done very well in our society, and so so many who came from very difficult beginnings.

But no, you would have them to believe that they just aren't good enough to make it on their own. No, it has to be stolen! That's the only way you'll get the things everyone else works for!

Great message!

Reactions: historyb

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I don't. I've been doing just that over and over. Do you even read my posts? It doesn't seem like it!

Why . . . here it is again . . . I've got nothing better to do I guess . . .

The 'members of' the BLM have the same right of assembly as everyone else, as does the KKK, and the high school chess club. Even though they are a hateful lying racist group who support killing black babies, even though they are manipulated by the rich, even though they incite riot and hate and division, even though they act towards nearly all murders with the same disregard they condemn in others, showing them to be hypocrits on top of everything else, regardless of all that,

I affirm that the people in the BLM organization have the right to assemble and protest. And when they use this right to break the law or violate someone else's rights, that right ends.

You still haven't repudiated BLM for their hypocrisy, for support of murder, well, let's start there.

So since you won't repudiate them for these things, I suppose you want black babies dead the same as BLM? Yes or no?

Non-Sequitor. That means, Does not follow. I don't think you even read my posts. You certainly don't act like you.

You still, marks, haven't answered the summary argumentation that I offered: I have taken the positions of these two posters to their simple logical conclusion. This is done to show the falsity of their positions. At bottom, both of these posters are still defaming lawful citizens of the BLM, equating them with the criminals that have infiltrated their assemblies to violate laws. This position of these posters has not changed. I cannot accept the defamation of lawful protesters exercising their constitutional right of assembly to seek redress of grievances, particularly that of police murder and voter suppression.

So I asked these posters, do you hold all gun owners responsible for the criminals that infiltrate their ranks to possess and use firearms to commit crimes such as robbery or murder? Are you sure about this? Do you want your guns taken away from you by people complaining that you are criminals or sympathetic to criminals? This is another application of the logic these posters are using. I have continued to ask, why you can't be morally consistent? Again, the logical conclusion of your arguments so far, is that you want to take away the Bill of Rights from Americans.

I have always asserted that BLM was not a specifically Christian organization. I do not believe that civil rights be based upon religious belief; and, in state religions of any type. I don't think that churches should be dependent upon governmental tax dollars with the ministers being appointed or confirmed to their office by the government. I think that is something that is set up for anti-christ.

You either accept, marks, the Bill of Rights and the Golden Rule or you don't. You're waffling on the issue. You seem to affirm that the BLM protesters have a vague right to protest. But then you brand all the BLM protesters as criminals. It seems to me that you affirm the right of assembly but then denounce the very practice of that right. You cannot have it both ways.

I stand for the Constitution and the Bible. I believe in treating others as I would have others treating me. I think that all this is very simple.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This posting still stands:

Since I've been flooded with postings meant to annoy me and to make answering difficult, I will wait to see if marks and Rennik can answer the following:

I have taken the positions of these two posters to their simple logical conclusion. This is done to show the falsity of their positions. At bottom, both of these posters are still defaming lawful citizens of the BLM, equating them with the criminals that have infiltrated their assemblies to violate laws. This position of these posters has not changed. I cannot accept the defamation of lawful protesters exercising their constitutional right of assembly to seek redress of grievances, particularly that of police murder and voter suppression.

Are you angry that the Bill of Rights are in the hands of a race different from yourself? I have to wonder that. It's getting more and more like it is. I don't know why you hate the Bill of Rights except that it may be cherished by people you don't like.

I THINK THE POSTERS ARE NOT ANSWERING ME BECAUSE THEY CANNOT ANSWER ME. THE LOGIC IS IRREFUTABLE AND SO THEY SEEK TO HARASS AND ANNOY ME AND AVOID ANY TYPE OF LOGICAL ARGUMENTATION.

Again I ask, why not consider the Golden Rule for a change? This is the moral basis for the right of assembly specifically, and for the Bill of Rights, generally. Let us follow Christ and love others as we wish ourselves to be loved. The Golden Rule establishes equity in law.
Yep, just copy paste copy paste copy paste because you have no real argument.

This doesn't even follow reason or logic.

We all get to have the protections of the Bill of Rights. I know you are hung up on race, but race doesn't matter to the Bill of Rights.

But no one is allowed to use their rights to deprive someone else of theirs.

No one questions whether BLM can protest.

But I'm questioning why you are so into a group that is racist, and hateful, and divisive, and supports murder, sexual deviancy, and gender confusion. Shouldn't you rather love the things of God?

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you look back over the thread, you are the one that's just repeating them self over and over, and not responding to those things said to you. Not just me. Everyone. You don't get the answer you want, so you just copy and paste the same things over again. Hundreds of posts but no real discussion. But admit it. That's not what you are here for. Not Discussion. Capitulation. Just like BLM. They don't want equality. The want supremacy.

Go ahead! Tell the black man, you aren't man enough to make it on your own. Either Whitey let's you get of the ground, or you stay there! Either Whitey makes it easier for you than for everyone else, or you can't make it! You only have the power Whitey gives you!

That's the message BLM gives.

But the lie is revealed in so so many people of all colors who have done very well in our society, and so so many who came from very difficult beginnings.

But no, you would have them to believe that they just aren't good enough to make it on their own. No, it has to be stolen! That's the only way you'll get the things everyone else works for!

Great message!

Protesting for equality is not struggling for supremacy. It seems, marks, that you have intense racial fears. Why not accept the Golden Rule in human relations? Why not have faith in God and in your fellow citizens? I believe in treating others as I would have others treating me. I think that all this is very simple.

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you all heard about what's going on in Seattle? Total anarchy from BLM paired with Antifa (as we already knew these 2 groups are cohorts), in fact from now on BLM and Antifa are one group - they stand for hate, racism, anarchy and evil.

They have taken hostage 6 blocks in Seattle, taken over the police station (yes, our leftist mayor let this happen) and barricaded off, holding 1,000's of residents and causing dangerous situations in Seattle, they are carrying AK 47's and pistols. Happening now - Check it out:

Antifa Activists Claim First Territory in Seattle

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Protesting for equality is not struggling for supremacy. It seems, marks, that you have intense racial fears. Why not accept the Golden Rule in human relations? Why not have faith in God and in your fellow citizens? I believe in treating others as I would have others treating me. I think that all this is very simple.
Really, so now some blacks will come up behind white people in cars, lay on their horn and stick their fists up on the air. For no other reason that to announce, "Black Power". This is happening all over. They don't want equality, they want supremacy.

You should do a study on South Africa, no law and order there, the most dangerous place to live and check out who runs that country.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Protesting for equality is not struggling for supremacy. It seems, marks, that you have intense racial fears.
Maybe you should read their website.

You can try to dismiss this with, "OH, you're just afraid!". But that continues to demonstrate your lack of understanding to what has been posted on this thread.

Why not read posts? Why not respond to people's comments instead of just ignoring them, and posting the same ignorant nonsense?

You know, you seem to show a pattern of ignoring what people have to say for themselves, whether here of this forum, or your beloved BLM.

And just to say . . .

Having your "Racial fears" is not the same thing as denouncing evil. When someone supports killing babies, I do not support them. When someone engages in activity that will destroy the lives of vulnerable people, I do not support them. I don't care WHAT color they are!

You are the one who continues to paint with racist colors.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd say . . . put up or shut up.

Show me where I did this, or admit that this statement is false, misrepresentative, deceiptful.

Then I would like to hear you say, marks, that you support the civil rights of BLM people assembling to seek redress of grievances. You can't just condemn the BLM as criminals without usurping the civil right of assembly to the lawful citizens practicing that right.

I'm being blunt about this. I want you to support the Bill of Rights and the Golden Rule.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you all heard about what's going on in Seattle? Total anarchy from BLM paired with Antifa (as we already knew these 2 groups are cohorts), in fact from now on BLM and Antifa are one group - they stand for hate, racism, anarchy and evil.

They have taken hostage 6 blocks in Seattle, taken over the police station (yes, our leftist mayor let this happen) and barricaded off, holding 1,000's of residents and causing dangerous situations in Seattle, they are carrying AK 47's and pistols. Happening now - Check it out:

So what should we think about those who support this activity?

@bukka , do you support what's happening in Seattle?

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Really, so now some blacks will come up behind white people in cars, lay on their horn and stick their fists up on the air. For no other reason that to announce, "Black Power". This is happening all over. They don't want equality, they want supremacy.

You should do a study on South Africa, no law and order there, the most dangerous place to live and check out who runs that country.

Thanks, Agios. I will check this all out.

This could be a classic incident of how people react when they think that their constitutional right of assembly to seek redress of grievances is being disregarded or suppressed.

Racial hatred doesn't go anywhere good and it should be condemned.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then I would like to hear you say, marks, that you support the civil rights of BLM people assembling to seek redress of grievances. You can't just condemn the BLM as criminals without usurping the civil right of assembly to the lawful citizens practicing that right.

I'm being blunt about this. I want you to support the Bill of Rights and the Golden Rule.
I've said that so many times you are actually starting to burn me out, and that takes a lot of doing.

If they are criminals, that has nothing to do with me, they are the ones doing that.

I'm being blunt. I want you to stop supporting killers and liars and racists.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you should read their website.

You can try to dismiss this with, "OH, you're just afraid!". But that continues to demonstrate your lack of understanding to what has been posted on this thread.

Why not read posts? Why not respond to people's comments instead of just ignoring them, and posting the same ignorant nonsense?

You know, you seem to show a pattern of ignoring what people have to say for themselves, whether here of this forum, or your beloved BLM.

And just to say . . .

Having your "Racial fears" is not the same thing as denouncing evil. When someone supports killing babies, I do not support them. When someone engages in activity that will destroy the lives of vulnerable people, I do not support them. I don't care WHAT color they are!

You are the one who continues to paint with racist colors.

At this point, marks, all that I see is that you still don't affirm the Bill of Rights and the Golden Rule. I think that they should be supported.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Same message as the BLM protesters.

Sounds like saying it's not enough, sounds like you want me to kiss your feet too, just like the protesters! Well forget that! So just like the protesters . . . whatever is offered, it's not enough.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what should we think about those who support this activity?

@bukka , do you support what's happening in Seattle?

If the report is true and has been verified, Agios, the activities of these racists need to be condemned. I think we're all agreed that racism needs to be condemned.

Status
Not open for further replies.