USA riots

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At this point, marks, all that I see is that you still don't affirm the Bill of Rights and the Golden Rule.
Then you are blind. And I think wilfully so. Repeating lies over and over and over. We call it Gaslighting.

You can't get the words you want to come from my mouth so you will lie and misrepresent and all the same nonsense BLM does. What a surprise!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the report is true and has been verified, Agios, the activities of these racists need to be condemned. I think we're all agreed that racism needs to be condemned.

So then you DO condemn BLM as a racist group.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've said that so many times you are actually starting to burn me out, and that takes a lot of doing.

If they are criminals, that has nothing to do with me, they are the ones doing that.

I'm being blunt. I want you to stop supporting killers and liars and racists.

I'm being blunt too, marks. I don't accept you simply equating the BLM with criminals. Lawful protesters have the right of assembly.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you are blind. And I think wilfully so.

Why can't you affirm the Bill of Rights and the Golden Rule. You've seen my summary argumentation. Respond to that.

It seems, marks, that you have intense racial fears. Why not accept the Golden Rule in human relations? Why not have faith in God and in your fellow citizens? I believe in treating others as I would have others treating me. I think that all this is very simple.

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks, Agios. I will check this all out.

This could be a classic incident of how people react when they think that their constitutional right of assembly to seek redress of grievances is being disregarded or suppressed.

Racial hatred doesn't go anywhere good and it should be condemned.
You do realize this goes above and beyond this, right? Common sense tossed out the window.

I think people like this and their supporters have completely lost it, they isn't any coming back from it. It's a mental illness, deranged, led by the spirit of the anti-christ. God is a god of peace, not chaos, not violence and anyone advocating this chaos and violence stands against the Kingdom of God.

You are not suppressed, you only believe this because the media has told you what the believe, how to feel - there is no thinking for yourselves, it's a hard thing to come out of.

Reactions: historyb and marks

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then you DO condemn BLM as a racist group.

That doesn't follow, marks. There may be a racial problem in this chapter, the Seattle chapter of the BLM, but it doesn't mean that the entire BLM is going this way.

As I've said, racial hatred doesn't help anyone.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do realize this goes above and beyond this, right? Common sense tossed out the window.

I think people like this and their supporters have completely lost it, they isn't any coming back from it. It's a mental illness, deranged, led by the spirit of the anti-christ. God is a god of peace, not chaos, not violence and anyone advocating this chaos and violence stands against the Kingdom of God.

You are not suppressed, you only believe this because the media has told you what the believe, how to feel - there is no thinking for yourselves, it's a hard thing to come out of.

I think you're right, Agios, in this, for the most part. Racial hatred must end badly for the society that is caught up in it. I think that our only solution to this is in God, in the acceptance of the Golden Rule in human relations and in the Bill of Rights. Let us all have peace in the equality before the law. I think that it's all very simple, at bottom.

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the report is true and has been verified, Agios, the activities of these racists need to be condemned. I think we're all agreed that racism needs to be condemned.
LOL
It's happening right now, BLM and Antifa - together, holding an entire neighborhood hostage. This is what they are about! Run, run, bukka, far far away from these groups. They are up to no good, stop supporting their anarchy and chaos.

Do you really want to be about this? Your legacy?

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think he actually reads our posts... he's just a one trick pony.

You have not dealt at all with my summary argumentation, Renniks. You and marks have spun the thread out for eight pages asking the same questions over and over again dealt in the summary. I suppose a lot of other members on the forum are laughing at you. I'm sorry about that.

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you're right, Agios, in this, for the most part. Racial hatred must end badly for the society that is caught up in it. I think that our only solution to this is in God, in the acceptance of the Golden Rule in human relations and in the Bill of Rights. Let us all have peace in the equality before the law. I think that it's all very simple, at bottom.
Bukka...NO.....it's not about the bill or rights either. The Church is universal, other countries don't have bill of rights. It's ALL about the Kingdom of God and His Kingdom is not dependent upon our Bill of Rights.

It's just ridiculous. If these wanted any support from anyone else, they have lost it now.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL
It's happening right now, BLM and Antifa - together, holding an entire neighborhood hostage. This is what they are about! Run, run, bukka, far far away from these groups. They are up to no good, stop supporting their anarchy and chaos.

Do you really want to be about this? Your legacy?

Thank you again, Agios. I can't stop my support for the Bill of Rights and for the Golden Rule, but I promise I'll look into it and I thank you for the information that you've supplied us.

I'll say it again, racial hatred doesn't do any good. I think that we're both agreed on this.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have not dealt at all with my summary argumentation, Renniks. You and marks have spun the thread out for eight pages asking the same questions over and over again dealt in the summary. I suppose a lot of other members on the forum are laughing at you. I'm sorry about that.
Lol, you seem delusional. You just repeat the same false argument that has been answered multiple times.

Reactions: historyb

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bukka...NO.....it's not about the bill or rights either. The Church is universal, other countries don't have bill of rights. It's ALL about the Kingdom of God and His Kingdom is not dependent upon our Bill of Rights.

It's just ridiculous. If these wanted any support from anyone else, they have lost it now.

I have to accept the Bill of Rights and the Constitution, Agios. I have to give my consent to my government. I have my beliefs in God, to be sure, but I must live within a governmental system that I can be sure that all are equal before the law. I'm not able to recognize theocracies that can be used to justify the tyrannies that have happened over the centuries. The anti-christs have ruled over the centuries using religion as their main prop. I can't support these vague man-made religious systems. I need a government that has a Bill of Rights.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, you seem delusional. You just repeat the same false argument that has been answered multiple times.

Why not affirm, Renniks, that you agree with my summary argumentation. If you don't or can't, I have to think that you've rejected the Bill of Rights and the Golden Rule.

Both you and marks made a fundamental error. You failed to support the Bill of Rights and the Golden Rule when you should have and conceded the point. You've turned the subject of the BLM into a political and religious dispute. In the end I have to affirm the Bible and the Constitution.

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to accept the Bill of Rights and the Constitution, Agios. I have to give my consent to my government. I have my beliefs in God, to be sure, but I must live within a governmental system that I can be sure that all are equal before the law. I'm not able to recognize theocracies that can be used to justify the tyrannies that have happened over the centuries. The anti-christs have ruled over the centuries using religion as their main prop. I can't support these vague man-made religious systems. I need a government that has a Bill of Rights.
As a believer, your loyalties should lie with the Kingdom of God first. Sounds like your priorities are messed up a bit.

So now you rely on the government and have made it your god.

The black community is not suppressed, you're free and you don't know it. There are many, many in the black community who know this and have made a good life for themselves, are successful and they in no way support BLM. They know what's right. They are not fooled with the rest of you.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why can't you affirm the Bill of Rights and the Golden Rule. You've seen my summary argumentation. Respond to that.

It seems, marks, that you have intense racial fears. Why not accept the Golden Rule in human relations? Why not have faith in God and in your fellow citizens? I believe in treating others as I would have others treating me. I think that all this is very simple.
All very simple except that you stand with those who are against these things. That is not consistent, and gives me reason to suspect your position. I don't think you are being quite straight with us.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both you and marks made a fundamental error. You failed to support the Bill of Rights and the Golden Rule when you should have and conceded the point. You've turned the subject of the BLM into a political and religious dispute. In the end I have to affirm the Bible and the Constitution.
Pure fantasy!

I've affirmed your point that anyone who will do so lawfully has the right of assembly and protest to redress greivances.

But you are just like the BLM people who . . .

Say it! "Black lives matter!" Say it!

OK. Black lives matter. All lives matter!

NO!!! You're ruining it! Just 'Black Lives Matter'! Say it!

OK. Black lives matter. All lives matter.

NOOOOOO!!!! Black Lives Matter. Say it!

Of course all lives matter, and that is why I will never support a hateful and racist group which supports the murder of those they claim to protect, such as is BLM.

Status
Not open for further replies.