USA riots

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is anyone going to talk about the fact that armed communists are holding American soil and no one is doing anything about it? All this race riot nonsense pales in comparison. God help us.
The good thing is no matter what evil is loose in the world, and no matter how many people blindly join in, God will help us.

And . . . those armed criminals, who have have committed a great number of crimes against the people of Seattle, and who have wantonly trampled on their civil rights, who is it???

Who could it be?

BLM? Antifa? That's who they say that they are! Champions of civil rights? OR common criminals? Their actions give the answer.

920x920.jpg

No bad protester. No good cops. Amnesty for all. Heard enough yet?

Much love!

Reactions: Agios and historyb

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A protest, Grailhunter, does involve moral outrage. Put your feet in the shoes of the protesters and think what they may be feeling. That's all I ask. The protesters cannot accept police murder and voter suppression. We can agree to disagree.
And that gives the right to burn and kill and steal and lie and hate and vandalize? That gives the right to do to others what they say is wrong?

Police murder and voter suppression.

Can't face the fact that black people murder 1000's more than white people.

And voter suppression, more nonsense. Is it that you are asked to show ID when you vote, is that what you have problem with?

Are you one who wants election open to all people whether they are citizens or not?

Be honest. Be real.

At least have the courage to finally give an answer instead reposting your meaningless rhetoric.

Reactions: historyb

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I remember a national day of prayer a few years back where thousands in an auditorium would pray over things affecting the nation. The subject came to racism and there were several prominent preachers from the black community, and others who represented the white community. The white preachers asked forgiveness for racism and social in-equities, and everyone lapped up the apologies as you would expect.

Then what can only be described as a move of the Spirit happened and the white preachers sought to address reverse-racism. (Black racism for whites in response to white racism towards blacks) Not a single one of the preachers from the black community was prepared to ask for forgiveness, failing to acknowledge their reverse-racism. It was an impasse, and needless to say God left the building. It was a real eye opener.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I remember a national day of prayer a few years back where thousands in an auditorium would pray over things affecting the nation. The subject came to racism and there were several prominent preachers from the black community, and others who represented the white community. The white preachers asked forgiveness for racism and social in-equities, and everyone lapped up the apologies as you would expect.

Then what can only be described as a move of the Spirit happened and the white preachers sought to address reverse-racism. (Black racism for whites in response to white racism towards blacks) Not a single one of the preachers from the black community was prepared to ask for forgiveness, failing to acknowledge their reverse-racism. It was an impasse, and needless to say God left the building. It was a real eye opener.
blacks will not buy insurance or a car from another black guy; at least twenty years ago, dunno about now

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see that marks and Renniks have still not answered my summary argumentation. Now I wonder why that's not occurring? :rolleyes: I have a domestic issue come up and so I will not be able to remain on for the rest of the day.

So many posts but no real responses to argumentation. We're talking past each other. I see no dialogue, just attempts at narrative.

This posting still stands:

Since I've been flooded with postings meant to annoy me and to make answering difficult, I will wait to see if marks and Rennik can answer the following:

I have taken the positions of these two posters to their simple logical conclusion. This is done to show the falsity of their positions. At bottom, both of these posters are still defaming lawful citizens of the BLM, equating them with the criminals that have infiltrated their assemblies to violate laws. This position of these posters has not changed. I cannot accept the defamation of lawful protesters exercising their constitutional right of assembly to seek redress of grievances, particularly that of police murder and voter suppression.

So I asked these posters, do you hold all gun owners responsible for the criminals that infiltrate their ranks to possess and use firearms to commit crimes such as robbery or murder? Are you sure about this? Do you want your guns taken away from you by people complaining that you are criminals or sympathetic to criminals? This is another application of the logic these posters are using. I have continued to ask, why you can't be morally consistent? Again, the logical conclusion of your arguments so far, is that you want to take away the Bill of Rights from Americans.

Are you angry that the Bill of Rights are in the hands of a race different from yourself? I have to wonder that. It's getting more and more like it is. I don't know why you hate the Bill of Rights except that it may be cherished by people you don't like.

I have always asserted that BLM was not a specifically Christian organization. I do not believe that civil rights be based upon religious belief; and, in state religions of any type. I don't think that churches should be dependent upon governmental tax dollars with the ministers being appointed or confirmed to their office by the government. I think that is something that is set up for anti-christ.

I THINK THE POSTERS ARE NOT ANSWERING ME BECAUSE THEY CANNOT ANSWER ME. THE LOGIC IS IRREFUTABLE AND SO THEY SEEK TO HARASS AND ANNOY ME AND AVOID ANY TYPE OF LOGICAL ARGUMENTATION.

Again I ask, why not consider the Golden Rule for a change? This is the moral basis for the right of assembly specifically, and for the Bill of Rights, generally. Let us follow Christ and love others as we wish ourselves to be loved. The Golden Rule establishes equity in law.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see that marks and Renniks have still not answered my summary argumentation. Now I wonder why that's not occurring? :rolleyes: I have a domestic issue come up and so I will not be able to remain on for the rest of the day.

So many posts but no real responses to argumentation. We're talking past each other. I see no dialogue, just attempts at narrative.

This posting still stands:

Since I've been flooded with postings meant to annoy me and to make answering difficult, I will wait to see if marks and Rennik can answer the following:

I have taken the positions of these two posters to their simple logical conclusion. This is done to show the falsity of their positions. At bottom, both of these posters are still defaming lawful citizens of the BLM, equating them with the criminals that have infiltrated their assemblies to violate laws. This position of these posters has not changed. I cannot accept the defamation of lawful protesters exercising their constitutional right of assembly to seek redress of grievances, particularly that of police murder and voter suppression.

So I asked these posters, do you hold all gun owners responsible for the criminals that infiltrate their ranks to possess and use firearms to commit crimes such as robbery or murder? Are you sure about this? Do you want your guns taken away from you by people complaining that you are criminals or sympathetic to criminals? This is another application of the logic these posters are using. I have continued to ask, why you can't be morally consistent? Again, the logical conclusion of your arguments so far, is that you want to take away the Bill of Rights from Americans.

Are you angry that the Bill of Rights are in the hands of a race different from yourself? I have to wonder that. It's getting more and more like it is. I don't know why you hate the Bill of Rights except that it may be cherished by people you don't like.

I have always asserted that BLM was not a specifically Christian organization. I do not believe that civil rights be based upon religious belief; and, in state religions of any type. I don't think that churches should be dependent upon governmental tax dollars with the ministers being appointed or confirmed to their office by the government. I think that is something that is set up for anti-christ.

I THINK THE POSTERS ARE NOT ANSWERING ME BECAUSE THEY CANNOT ANSWER ME. THE LOGIC IS IRREFUTABLE AND SO THEY SEEK TO HARASS AND ANNOY ME AND AVOID ANY TYPE OF LOGICAL ARGUMENTATION.

Again I ask, why not consider the Golden Rule for a change? This is the moral basis for the right of assembly specifically, and for the Bill of Rights, generally. Let us follow Christ and love others as we wish ourselves to be loved. The Golden Rule establishes equity in law.
Are you certain that the ones commiting criminal act are not affiliated with BLM, or identify with them?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see that marks and Renniks have still not answered my summary argumentation. Now I wonder why that's not occurring? :rolleyes:
Can't understand why you keep insisting this. I've answered this numerous times in numerous ways. I know you aren't being reasonable about this, so I write to the other readers, though I sure they can read my posts for themselves.

I mean seriously . . .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just thought I'd make another repetition for you . . . g'nite!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

“No one -- not a single solitary person defended or excused the death of George Floyd, so why is this rioting happening? Because that is what the media wanted….BLACK AMERICA, WAKE UP. ENLIGHTEN YOURSELVES. DO NOT BE OWNED BY A MAINSTREAM MEDIA AGENDA.”
CANDACE OWENS

“One of the big #FakeNews narratives is that ‘institutional,’ ‘structural’ and ‘systemic’ racism remain a major problem in America, when, in fact, race has never been a more insignificant barrier to success in America.”
LARRY ELDER

“There is nothing white liberals fear more than a God fearing, educated, black man.”
No my friends...there is no systemic racism in America...just Systemic “Marxist Elitism”...an EVIL that uses, abuses and discards anyone for POWER.”
BURGESS OWENS

"Don’t let the Media fool you! The majority of Americans support the police. Do not support the destroying of their city.
The biggest problem with growing up black in America… IS not racism, police brutality, or black on black crime… It’s the Mental Brainwashing.”
BRANDON TATUM

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Racism In the Bible
Yet many of one race appear on television, being violent, throwing rocks and bottles, rampaging, looting, and burning cars and buildings, with no justifiable reason to do so besides racial entitlement!

I cannot respect their "culture"! If Blacks do not want people to thinks poorly of their culture, if they do not want people to think of them as violent animals that rampage, steal and commit arson, then why do their actions remove all doubt?

If you do not want people to assume that you are different and unworthy, don't display a "culture" that says that you are an uncontrollable racist animal!
It wasn't just one race who were rioting, looting, rampaging, burning cars and buildings, being violent. There were also many white people doing the same thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks and Giuliano

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know if any of you saw this from earlier, but in NYC after a black man asked a woman to leash her dog, she responded by telling him she would call 911 and "I'm going to tell them there's an African American man threatening my life."

Amy Cooper: White woman who called police on a black man in Central Park has been fired - CNN

That incident is a perfect indication of what these protests and riots are about. That woman understood exactly what she was threatening the man with. He understood what she was threatening him with. We all understand the threat. That's how pervasive this is. That's why the protests are nationwide.
He didn't just ask her to leash her dog. He tried to get her dog to come over to him and he said, "You're not going to like what I'm about to do". So she felt threatened and wanted to protect her dog because he was a stranger and started to pull her dog back from him by the collar. How many dog owners would want someone to try to get their dog to go over to them while saying something like that? She should have put her dog on a leash and left that area. He should not have tried to get her dog to go over to him while saying what he did. They both escalated that situation and it didn't have to happen that way.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a good commentary, so I decided to post it here.

Property and Liberty are Burning

By Jake Macaulay|June 10th, 2020
jake-macaulay-e1489168457317.jpg
Jake MacAulay

While we are watching massive demonstrations of unrest across our country, city governments are disassembling police forces. At the same time, state governments are assembling armies of tracers, informants, and bureaucratic busybodies intent on coming to your home to force you to test or to quarantine or to vaccinate.

Unlike the riotous Marxist armies of Antifa destroying physical property, these armies will be empowered to invade your privacy and to substitute their medical judgment for yours.

Like you, I am confused.

Despite CDC statistics indicating that COVID-19 is not as deadly as advertised and that the lawless lockdown of the economy based on flawed models, state and local governments are not through meddling with your healthcare and your liberty.

The COVID-19 recovery rates among the vast majority of the populace are beyond the 99th percentile. Why do we need to be testing and tracking and mapping and spending resources (we have long ago depleted) to find out who already had it? Just what are we trying to accomplish by this?

If the testing reveals that more people have been exposed than we formerly estimated, doesn’t that make the mortality rate even less?

And if the testing reveals that less people have been exposed than we formerly estimated, didn’t we succeed in flattening the curve?

But even if we didn’t flatten the curve, our hospital systems were still not overrun. So what are we doing?

Tragically many Americans have started to feel relieved because their governors have lifted some of the restrictions on their liberties in a piecemeal fashion.

But complacent acceptance of these table scraps is dangerous and here’s why.

In the first place, the nullification of God-given and constitutionally protected liberties by any elected official is a violation of his/her oath of office, and a rejection of the rule of law. It violates the principles of English and American government, which go back at least 800 years — back to and beyond the Magna Carta.

It appears Americans are facing tyranny today, in 2020, just as they faced it in 1776. At that time the colonies were compelled to acknowledge and declare that King George III, by his repeated and continuous violation of his compact with the people, had broken the bonds, which connected him to them; and them to him.

They declared him “unfit” to be their ruler. They declared that he had “un-kinged” himself.

Now consider that many governors, in concert, across these United States have assumed powers not allowed them by the terms of their office and misuse the police power — which originates from and belongs to “We the People” — to enforce their unlawful edicts, mandates and orders.

Like King George III, they have openly and continuously violated their contract with the people, thus breaking the bonds that connect them to us; and us to them.

They have proven themselves “unfit” to govern. They have “un-governored” themselves.

And although a few of these executive officials may be well-intended, we must heed the words of Daniel Webster: “The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions.”

History testifies that in bondage we burn, but in freedom we flourish. Now more than ever, we must stay freedom-focused.

Sign up for a FREE U.S. Constitution course with Jake MacAulay and the Institute on the Constitution.

© 2020 Jake MacAulay – All Rights Reserved

Reactions: historyb

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It wasn't just one race who were rioting, looting, rampaging, burning cars and buildings, being violent. There were also many white people doing the same thing.
Where did I say that? Read before you misquote.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They have proven themselves “unfit” to govern. They have “un-governored” themselves.
In my estimation it all comes down to the fact that:
1. The Swamp was not thoroughly drained as it should have been.
2. There were absolutely no arrests and prosecutions of lawless politicians and governors, beginning with Obama.
3. The border wall was not constructed properly nor completely, and illegals were not rounded up and deported altogether.
4. The people responsible for sanctuary cities and states were not dealt with properly, and criminals were harbored throughout the USA.
5. The improper response to the Wuhan virus was the first step in opening the door to tyranny, and the people responsible for misleading America were not fired and/or prosecuted.
6. A solid strategy to deal with anarchists and rioters IMMEDIATELY in every major city was absent. This should have been the highest priority under the Trump administration.
7. Donald Trump had the wrong people in almost every strategic position, since they were almost all his enemies, and he still put them in charge.

The Leftists have declared war on America, but the response to that declaration has been zero. Today, the only way to deal with all the rioting and anarchy is to mobilize the National Guard and/or the military directly from the White House, and start with taking back Seattle, and then every city under seige. Not simply talking about it.

Every one of those anarchists should be arrested, including the mayor of Seattle. In fact, all the mayors who have opened up their cities to anarchists should be arrested, and all the governors who have violated the Constitution and the laws of the land should also be arrested. Every person inciting sedition and insurrection should be arrested. Unless extremely strong measures are taken by Mr. Trump, America will fall into the hands of Anarchists and traitors.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a serious error in logic functions here!
A career criminal gets killed resisting arrest and the blacks go berserk! Several dozen blacks are killed everyday by blacks in the big cities, men, women, children, killed everyday and that does not set them off. And then there is abortion that murders...it snuffs the lives of babies from every race and there are people that call themselves Christians voting for democrats....Don't execute the murders... execute innocent babies....absolute failure of logic!

Year Number of abortions reported to CDC. The Holocaust of America!
2013 -- 664,435 Hey you leftists and democrats that call yourself Christians
2014 -- 652,639 grab your Bibles and pray real hard maybe you and your kind
2015 -- 638,169 can up the quota to a million babies murdered next year.
2016 -- 623,471 Why bother calling yourself Christian when you serve Satan?

This baby was killed by a paid assassin
What has he done to deserve this?

a11baby.JPG

None of this is really about George Floyd or that black lives are important. Blacks are killing black men, women, and children at the rate of several dozen a day. No protest for that, no out cry for that. What it is.... all about is something for nothing.

It is not about civil rights…..it is about special rights.

It is about society accepting the morals of their subculture.

It is about believing that whites still owe them something because their ancestors were slaves 155 years ago. So they walk around with a chip on their shoulder to justify the evil things they do. I guess we should give Jews special rights.

It is not about support….because many blacks are wards of the state

It is not about hunger because if you look at the black protesters, it appears they are healthy and well feed.

Economics is a complex issue because the cause of poverty among blacks or any other race varies for various reasons. As of the end of 2019 the percentage of blacks that owned their homes was at a national average of around 42 percent. (Area fluctuations can vary higher or lower.) Then at the other end, the statistics show 21 percent of blacks with a family of 4 live at the poverty level. This figure can be misleading because….

1. Even though they call it a family of four that does not mean that the father is present. A working or non-working woman with three children

2. If black women and their children are living in government housing and drawing welfare and food stamps this will probably make up over half of the 21 percent showing a low waged income. Because they are on welfare their income would show low, but they are housed, well-fed, and their medical services are paid for. Something that many white people do not have. And they do not work for it. And the bottom line is, how many people have actually seen a starving person in the United States?

The rest of the economic levels are in between.

Still baring physical and mental defects, most of the economic levels are achieved by the choices that an individual makes. Most of that has to do with a matter of priority. Invest in your life versus take drugs. The fact that there is so many blacks that do not live in poverty proves that it is possible for blacks to be successful in the American society.

There are blacks that have serviced their country in the military, go on to be fine church going people that have families, nice homes, and cars, and go on vacations and send their kids to colleges…. They are not aliens to this world and they live in the same country. No matter how you add it up most black families live well above the poverty level…..but….

There is the disgruntled and angry minority…that is a minority of the minorities and they believe…..

1. They believe they should be respected without earning it.

2. They believe that their fair share is in someone else’s pocket. Even other black tax payers. Then black on black murders for robberies are occurring everyday. Yep black lives matter! Who do they think they are kidding?

3. They want an income without working.

4. They say they are not represented. There are black politicians, even a president, but they just want it handed to them or they expect a criminal to be a congressmen.

5. They want to live at the level of the average Americans but they do not want to do what it takes to do that….no planning and no working, just give it to them.

6. Rioting, robbery, looting, arsonists, destruction of property, drug use and trafficking, assaults, raping, and murders are their nature justified by the chip on their shoulder or some wacko reality that the world is against them. Normal people shy away from a rattle snake, but these people see that as prejudice, it is prejudice for us to shy away, that we should fully accept them in our society, not discriminating against them because of their criminal and psychotic nature. If you discriminate against them because of the color of their skin or their criminal nature it is the same thing…. prejudice! They want unconditional acceptance no matter what they do or what they do to you.

7. The criminal element does not want to be under the watchful eye of law enforcement. The police work in neighborhoods in big cities and they know the criminal element and what criminal activities look like. The criminal black community resents this.

8. They believe they should not be jailed or imprisoned for their nature. They believe it is prejudice to be convicted and sent to prison for their crimes.

9. These violent protests are an attack on our cities, and our way of life. No different than if organized crime wanted to take over the government or domestic terrorism. The enemy within.

10. Some of these people have a hatred for America and no respect for authority. They believe it is their right to resist arrest. They believe it is macho and brave to attack an officer.

11. Killing a police officer or raping a white woman is an initiation rite to some of their gangs.

*******************NO APOLOGIES FOR THE TRUTH*******************************

Last edited:
Reactions: historyb and Agios

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, switching subjects is telling me you know I'm right.
I don't support the KKK or any other racist group, including BLM.
What happened before I was born has nothing to do with the subject.
You are never going to get rid of peoples sins, including racism. But we all have the same rights in this country.
People are just using the race card to unleash thier violence and hostility towards the world.
You wrote:

There's no black and white people in my view. That's the problem with this whole mess, the perception that when a man is unjustly killed, it just has to be about race.
I would agree if you had written:

There should be no black and white people in my view. That's the problem with this whole mess, the perception that when a man is unjustly killed, it just has to be about race.
Race will remain a problem as long it matters to some people; and people have been killed in the past because of race and they continue to be. The fact that you use the word "racist" ought to tell you that "race" is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.