USA riots

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
California is gone and I would rather be around people that have values and beliefs so I can calm my anger
I should have checked your profile info first before replying. I didn't realize you were in Comufornia.
Run, run fast, run far! NOW!

Seriously, I'm amazed at how far gone the CA government is today. :( It will only get worse.

Reactions: historyb

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The cops involved in the killing of Lloyd are criminals and belong in jail.
The people who are burning things are criminals and belong in jail.
The people who are looting are criminals and belong in jail.
The people who are destroying things are criminals and belong in jail.
The people who are rioting are criminals and belong in jail.
Even the people who continue to protest despite the riots are criminals and belong in jail.

It's as simple as that.
Those cops have been charged so any protest/riot is not being done for justice but to to cause havoc

Exactly and now the charges against the guy were increased to 2nd degree murder and the other guys arrested for aiding and abetting. It's time for this to stop or go to prison

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot speak authoritatively on the causes for the strife that is occurring in the US.

It would seem that the "Blacks" are holding onto the past and cannot move on until they personally have been apologised to by the present generation for the attitudes and prejudices of past generation which this present generation were not responsible for. It also seems to me that the present generation of the "whites" are not repentant for the past actions, of their forbearers before them, either.

I have direct line forefathers that have been on this land (noe called America) since the mid 1600's,(maternal) and early 1700's (paternal)...that neither owned a slave or promoted slavery.
Nor Have I ever seen or met a person who was a slave. Getting to the point, I do not own anyone anything for what another is responsible for, regardless of race.

Orientals, whites, blacks, Arabs, Etc. have all at some point in history had Slaves...even of their own Race.

It is Culture, media, politicians, governments, and the different Races themselves who all contribute to the ongoing Racism, and the door swings both ways.

It is human nature to be relaxed and comfortable around Like-Minded people.
It is also human nature to be cautious and suspicious around people who are not Like-Minded.

People from all over the world Legally enter and illegally sneak into our country, ignorant of our laws, language, not having a job skill, commit crimes... and all the other factors of one political faction promoting and protecting criminals and promising Freebies and another political faction trying to curb the crimes but spending a great deal of time pulling daggers out of their back.

Society has run amuck...hundreds of Unconstitutions Laws on the Books, public school education is highly funded, but yet a joke, millions of kids raised by Anyone but their parents, Commentators and news reporters flooding the papers and media with Opinions they present as facts, which aren't.
A demanding public who wants first-hand knowledge, before the knowledge is known.
People running About like wild animals, many high on drugs, and out of control. The courts and penal system are a joke... Assault, Theft, crime, murder, illegal activity etc. is more of a badge of honor than a harsh punishment.

The irony...American taxpayers foot the Bill for Funding the standing US Military to be stationed all over the World as peace keepers,
While Peace In the US is absent.

I don't like sand in my eyes, so I don't jump into a gathering of idiots sandbox.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One guy admitted that he was there to get paid and maybe Floyd but he actually said not really
Many don't even know the name, George Floyd.
They're depraved followers of violent domestic terrorism crowd. The added perk of free (stolen) stuff, just spurs them on.
In an ideal scenario, they'd all be caught and imprisoned.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. A church was burned by rioters
2. He used it to let people know he is not going to stand for this anymore and as commander in chief if it does not stop he will take action. And for this I say amen. That’s what a president should do

Biden and the Bible dear god what a joke

Talk about turning something in it’s head in order to attack someone you do not like
Why didn't the police stop the people who set the church on fire?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting hostility given that scripture is your creators reminder to you. Not mine.

What is wrong with you?
What don't you get?
I don't know you and you come at me misrepresenting what I said, make up a lie saying it was my claim.
Think I am obligated to consider you quoting Scripture TO me about hostility and vanity.
What do you think go bother someone else means?
I'm not interested in what you have to say, you are being a pest.

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Updates as of today:George Floyd Updates: 3 More Officers Charged; Chauvin Murder Charge Upgraded

Retired black officer David Dorn killed by looters in St. Louis, police say

animated-praying-smiley-image-0008.gif

The Liberal authorities in these states that are reticent to put a stop to these domestic terrorist acts are the same lot who want to ban guns!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You tell me

more than a church has burnt down all
Over the country. Look in Minnesota. And we have all these
Liberals
Including Biden offering to bail them
Out
Can we talk about one thing at a time? That church is across the street from the White House. There is always security in that area. So why didn't the police (who were there) stop it?

Reactions: RainAndIceCream

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can we talk about one thing at a time? That church is across the street from the White House. There is always security in that area. So why didn't the police (who were there) stop it?
What has been the attitude of police when they did try to stop things?

how many people were in that area at the time?

Last edited:

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I seen the video of Mr. Dorn bleeding out and those (strong cuss word) didn't even try to help
:( The last moments of his life were live streamed to the Net. At 77 years old, having served in total 43 years as a police officer, he's murdered responding to an alarm going off at a local pawn shop. Evil will be held accountable. He was found holding out his phone as if to ask someone to call 911. There is a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest(s) of that one, those, responsible.

God rest you to peace Mr.Dorn. Bless you for your service.
animated-praying-smiley-image-0008.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.