USA riots

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What has been the attitude of police when they did try to stop things?

how many people were in that area at the time?
I would appreciate it if you answered my question instead of trying to change the subject by asking other questions. Why didn't the police do anything to stop the church being set on fire?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would appreciate it if you answered my question instead of trying to change the subject by asking other questions. Why didn't the police do anything to stop the church being set on fire?
Why don’t you tell me, I do not know why they did not,, why have the police not stopped people all over, why was a back retired police captain killed, why this why that? Why were those not stopped, I do not know all I can do is guess

if it was a large crowd, there was nothing they could do without opening fire, Imagine the backlash if they did that

second, every-time the police have done anything They have been attacked for overreacting and doing the very thing the protests are supposed to be fighting

second

i praised a president for doing what the president should do and do something about this stuff going on and you changed the subject to ask me a question you know I can not really answer (I was not there) then judge me for doing what you did

you should be ashamed! But if you are like them It sadly does not surprise me one bit

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don’t you tell me, I do not know why they did not,, why have the police not stopped people all over, why was a back retired police captain killed, why this why that? Why were those not stopped, I do not know all I can do is guess

if it was a large crowd, there was nothing they could do without opening fire, Imagine the backlash if they did that

second, every-time the police have done anything They have been attacked for overreacting and doing the very thing the protests are supposed to be fighting

second

i praised a president for doing what the president should do and do something about this stuff going on and you changed the subject to ask me a question you know I can not really answer (I was not there) then judge me for doing what you did

you should be ashamed! But if you are like them It sadly does not surprise me one bit
You are still trying to avoid my point.

If we believe in law and order, the police are there to protect and serve everyone. In this particular case, it looks as if they were willing to serve the President when he wanted to have a picture taken when they did nothing to protect that church. Something is wrong. . . . When someone was setting a fire, the police did nothing; but when the protesters were being peaceful, they got tear gas and rubber bullets used on them. Something is seriously wrong.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some clergy got some of the tear gas. It's ridiculous to use tear gas on peaceful protestors just so the President can go hold up a Bible in front of a church. A Republican Senator thought it was wrong and was courageous enough to say so.

There was no tear gas. So much for honest "clergy"!

Reactions: Taken

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was no tear gas. So much for honest "clergy"!
You know because you were there, right?

Oh yes, those terrible lying Christian clergy. We all know, don't we, what liars Episcoplians are. :eek:

Floyd protests: Was tear gas used to clear park for Trump's walk?

The U.S.Park Police, one of the law enforcement agencies involved with clearing the park on Monday, denied using tear gas. But the agency acknowledged using "pepper balls," another chemical irritant that causes people to tear up and cough.

The agency also said it used "smoke canisters."

But the Park Police was only one of the agencies involved. Others, including the Secret Service and the D.C. National Guard, have declined to say what tactics or munitions they deployed to clear the park on Monday night.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:( The last moments of his life were live streamed to the Net. At 77 years old, having served in total 43 years as a police officer, he's murdered responding to an alarm going off at a local pawn shop. Evil will be held accountable. He was found holding out his phone as if to ask someone to call 911. There is a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest(s) of that one, those, responsible.

God rest you to peace Mr.Dorn. Bless you for your service.
animated-praying-smiley-image-0008.gif

I seen it, it was very sad and I am very angry about it.

Reactions: RainAndIceCream

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are still trying to avoid my point.

If we believe in law and order, the police are there to protect and serve everyone. In this particular case, it looks as if they were willing to serve the President when he wanted to have a picture taken when they did nothing to protect that church. Something is wrong. . . . When someone was setting a fire, the police did nothing; but when the protesters were being peaceful, they got tear gas and rubber bullets used on them. Something is seriously wrong.
The thing that is seriously wrong is the rioting

you are like so many others here that want to put the blame on one man who everyone hates. Instead of the perpetrators.

their job is to protect the president.the church, like other churches and many business where destroyed,

it does not matter who was president, that’s what would happen

your promoting something you have no proof of as fact because of your hate of the president, meaning your no better than the press

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why hasn't the state police done their jobs? It looks like the blue states aren't being tough enough, why?
Because they would rather burn down their own homes than see 4 more years of President Trump!

That is what i feared, that it had become political. They just want to be able to point the finger and say it was Trump's fault.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Speaking of the churches, I wonder how many of them have been damaged in these riots...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are you unfamiliar with terriorist / mob behavior?

They ignore the Law, devise plots undercover and spring their deception without warning!

Who Warned Anyone a Mob of thugs were going to come armed to Attack a Church Building BY setting a Church Building on Fire?

WHO?

The MOB saying awe, they are simply gathering to Protest Police action....LIARS from the get-go...They were there, like in every city, there to Destroy Property.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The U.S.Park Police, one of the law enforcement agencies involved with clearing the park on Monday, denied using tear gas. But the agency acknowledged using "pepper balls," another chemical irritant that causes people to tear up and cough.

The agency also said it used "smoke canisters."

But the Park Police was only one of the agencies involved. Others, including the Secret Service and the D.C. National Guard, have declined to say what tactics or munitions they deployed to clear the park on Monday night.

So police officers wanted to clear the park...
And What?

The police Failed to: um like you know Ask, tell, ORDER the people to dispurse and Leave?

Is that what happened?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you unfamiliar with terriorist / mob behavior?

They ignore the Law, devise plots undercover and spring their deception without warning!

Who Warned Anyone a Mob of thugs were going to come armed to Attack a Church Building BY setting a Church Building on Fire?

WHO?

The MOB saying awe, they are simply gathering to Protest Police action....LIARS from the get-go...They were there, like in every city, there to Destroy Property.
There is always a police presence in that area since that church is across the street from the White House.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is always a police presence in that area since that church is across the street from the White House.

And?
How many police were present?
How many Demonstrators were present?
Did any demonstrator show the police what they had brought to set the church on fire?

Giuliano post # 261
Why didn't the police do anything to stop the church being set on fire?

How many "present" police officers were psychic to know what a thug was going to do?

What is your point?
What should Police Officers do when a crowd is near a church? Frisk them all?

Giuliano post # 256
So why didn't the police (who were there) stop it?

(Stop it). Stop a person in a mob from catching a Church on fire?

Tell us HOW a Police Officer being in the same area KNEW a thug HAD or was going to throw something to start the church on fire...

HOW ?

You are on the fence.

You espouse an expectation for Police to be psychic to Know exactly what Thugs are going to Do, before they Commit an illegal act...

And you criticize the Police when they React to People who are involved in an illegal act...

Giuliano post # 170
It's ridiculous to use tear gas on peaceful protestors

Tear gas? How do YOU know the chemical makeup of the gas used to dispurse a crowd?

How DO you KNOW the "peaceful" demonstrators would not turn into a flame throwing or gun shooting MOB at any given moment? Or do you Only expect Police to be Psychic?

Was the Crowd Asked; Told; or Ordered to Dispurse? Facts...were they?

WHY didn't They Dispurse? ( these so called peaceful protesters )

Were they "law abiding citizens"?? And dispersed when Told " by the Police "?

You criticize...
When the Police are NOT Psychic and act Before a crowd gets out of Hand...

You criticize...
When Police react to Citizens who Violate the Law by not Obeying Police Orders...

You say:

Giuliano Post # 263
If we believe in law and order, the police are there to protect and serve everyone.

Really? Perhaps you are Unaware...DC is a Federal District. Police and Other service Officers are there to Protect Federal Buildings and Sitting Representatives of the Federal Government. And Trump happens to be the Present Chief of all sitting Federal Representatives.
When a crowd, that you call "peaceful" is "Hostile" toward the Sitting Chief...service Officers are there to Protect the Chief!

The Chief has every Right and at his digression to first-hand Visit Memorials, land-marks, that have been Damaged or destroyed by "peaceful" demonstrators.
Just as the Chief has every Right to visit US towns, cities, land, that have been destroyed or damaged by Other (foreign or domestic) Terrorists or disasters by acts of Nature.

Photo Op...LOL. That's funny. The Chief is photographed by staff and News reporters all day long. He doesn't have to seek a photo opportunity ...or hole up in his private suite Because of hostile people like you.

If the Chief Executive Officer of the US wants to walk across the street Observe the damage thugs have caused at a US landmark and Hold up a Bible in Solidarity with The Word of God...what's it to You?
No one cares that may be wrong or offensive to you.
No one cares that you stand with the public that disregards Police Orders.
It simply reveals "your" Standing.

Since this is a forum geared toward Religious views...
I will remind you...if you feel the need to criticize and blame someone for DIVISION among the People...

Luke 12:
  1. [51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
John.7
  1. [43] So there was a division among the people because of him.
Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Liberal authorities in these states that are reticent to put a stop to these domestic terrorist acts are the same lot who want to ban guns!
People have to stop using the term "liberal" for all the Leftists in America. They have all gone way beyond being liberal. They are now Anarchists, Fascists and Communists. So unless people start labeling them properly, Americans won't know that this is a repeat of the Bolshevik Revolution, which led to bloodshed, anarchy, and chaos, and finally Communism.

The Democrats are now Communists. Since they freely allowed Communist Bernie Sanders to run under their umbrella, that should have been obvious to all. Since they have Communist Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez representing them in Congress, that should be obvious to all. They also have Jihadist Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib representing them. *Politicians* who hate America and Israel. But people are still calling them "liberals", "progressives" and "Democrats" and "woke". A true democrat stands up for democracy. But these current Democrats stand up for anarchy, sedition, treason, and voter fraud in order to steal the elections and steal America for Communism. When Pelosi publicly tore up the SOTU address, she showed her true colors. When Schumer publicly threatened Supreme Court justices with assassination, he showed his true colors.

There are some on this forum who continue to root for the Democrats and hate Trump. But what they are really rooting for is the destruction of America. And Trump has been too soft and too distracted by his wicked advisers all along to do what is right for America. Actions speak louder than words. All the generals he hired and fired were Obama-clones. So why did he hire them in the first place?

Ever since the Ferguson riots took place in 2014, Trump should have had a carefully planned and executed strategy for dealing with rioters, which would involve the National Guard and/or the military. And he should have had one solid professional military commander in charge of that who had proved himself in combat and who was authorized to act immediately. Someone from a branch of the Special Forces.

Within minutes of Minneapolis going into chaos, soldiers should have been dispatched to quell the rioters, and hold them under gun point until the FBI and/or police showed up to lock them all up. And this should have happened in every city to protect buildings, monuments, businesses, and innocents.

There should have already been an executive order in place forbidding bail to domestic terrorists. Islamist terrorists have been able to manipulate the justice system and get away with it. But since this is war (just like Jihad is war), they should not be treated as ordinary criminals. Now we hear that all the Anarchists in St. Louis who were arrested have been released by a Soros-backed DA. But Trump should have had Soros arrested back in 2017. George Soros is using his billions to destroy America (and the West) but no one has gone after him. He has targeted Trump, democracy, and the Constitution. Yet he is still free to fund Antifa, BLM, and any other anarchist group.

Last edited:
Reactions: historyb

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
40,000 are meant to protest in Melbourne Australia TODAY.....and here are the rules for white folks only.....these types of people that device such trash are truly mentally deranged.....can we savage this and the next generation of young people? Are we as a critical juncture...the zombie movies are all coming true.... APAK

Melbourne Aus white rules.jpg

Reactions: Candidus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
D.C. mayor ordered a 7 pm Curfew.

Is anyone unfamiliar with what a Curfew is?
Is anyone unfamiliar with what an order to Dispurse means?

A 7:00 pm Curfew does NOT mean Begin Leaving an area AT 7pm.
It means "Be Gone", "Be Out of All public places when the clock strikes 7:00 pm."

An order to Dispurse was Repeatedly given just before 7pm.

And Ignored.

Were the Streets Cleared at 7 pm?

No.

Why Not?

Why were citizens NOT safely off the streets and IN their homes AT 7pm as Ordered by the DC Mayor?

Short answer: Because they are People who Disregard LAW and Order...

Then think they are Entitled to call for The LAW to Be ENFORCED on Everyone ... But Themselves"

Modern day Pharisees!

Glory to God,
Taken

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was not going there to attend church. I also never heard of a prior President using tear gas to get into St. John's. He went for a photo op.

Biden said it might be better if he read the Bible instead of waving it around.

He should have stuck to what he was successful at -- TV.

Why use so many threats then? I think he loves himself.

Trump was not going there to go to Church, but to bring attention to the criminal acts against Churches by these protesters!

Every Politicians actions in Public is a "Photo-op." Yet people just do not get it!
People are outraged at Trump going to a religious site that was just burned by terrorists... and bringing attention to how far this so-called "protest" has degraded, no one is talking about how the terrorists are destroying our Cities. Bringing attention to how far they have gone, even to burning Churches! Shame on those who twist this to be nothing more than a photo-op! Report the News, report the message that these "protesters" are burning Churches!

Being critical of Trump for holding a Bible and twisting the story into a negative, brainwashes the public to buy into a bad narrative.
But in the spirit of Liberal Propaganda "News," allow me to use their technique on Joe Biden!
joemind.jpg
Joe Biden using mind control on all America!

joebaby.jpg
Joe Biden demonstrating how he would rip a baby out of a mother's womb!

joegun2.jpg
Joe Biden showing what he would do to people who do not vote for him... "You're not Black!"

I have the makings of a New York Times "Journalist"!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Cleric of St John's complained...
She was gassed...oops...why was she not Obeying the Mayors Orders or the Police Orders??

She also complained that Trump did not pray or mention the death of a man...

So? What was she doing Observing at 7pm what Trump was or wasn't doing? Why did she Violate an Officials Order?

Trump was Not holding a press conference.
Not a big secret the Press follows Trump where he goes.
Someone from the press crowed asked Trump what he was holding. Trump raised the Bible he was Holding, Trump raised the Bible for the inquisitor to See the Bible.
The press asked..."is that YOUR Bible"...Trump raised the Bible and said "A Bible"...

So we get the news from these astute (ha ha) press detail...and the (real) (ha ha) news commentators report ... Trump holding a Bible...was idolatrous, obscene, outrageous, unAmerican...

Sad...this is out of the mouths of leftist Communists posing as Democrats about their Distain of Biblical Principles and anyone who stands "For" Standing with the Word of God.

Jesus established Divide 2,000 + years ago...
Not a Big secret of who stands where.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: historyb
Status
Not open for further replies.