Usertitles

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No the word 'Member' under the username. Some members here have a custom title or phrase under there. On some sites that is editable. Here I can't seem to adjust it.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh I am not sure whether it's editable, I don't think it is, it changes over time with number of posts or something like that.

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the custom ones the other members have may be from a earlier platform? Is there a way I can request a custom user title? I can am really a fan of just a stock word under my name. I like something more descriptive.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the custom ones the other members have may be from a earlier platform? Is there a way I can request a custom user title? I can am really a fan of just a stock word under my name. I like something more descriptive.
I think you can do it in your profile...not sure but I will find out for you.

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also another issue with this account is for attaching pictures to posts, the only thing offered is image URL, which is not useful, because most image hosting sites are now pay sites these days.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Mine is not editable. There is no box where I can edit mine. I can edit my status but that is it. I don't have enough permissions on my account.

Did you try click on profile pic top right corner of screen -> personal details?

You should then find custom title underneath your profile picture(avatar) on personal profile page

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think you can edit usertitle on your phone. Ive looked for that off and on. I can on CF. But I think this has a little different of a platform.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mine is not editable. There is no box where I can edit mine. I can edit my status but that is it. I don't have enough permissions on my account.
It would appear that Moderators are the only ones with the ability to edit User Titles.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would appear that Moderators are the only ones with the ability to edit User Titles.

I think some on the old platform could too. Not that big a deal. Though Id love a sparkly glittery blue username with the title "hello my name is child of the one true king" :)

Sort of would like to add a 1 to my username like I have on CF. Because Mayflower is numero uno ya know. :)

Reactions: Base12

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also another issue with this account is for attaching pictures to posts, the only thing offered is image URL, which is not useful, because most image hosting sites are now pay sites these days.

One can upload an image to this Forum and use this to post...

full

full