Vaccination Countdown to 70/80%

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the Pfizer vaccine was fully approved by the FDA in the USA so I don't see a problem with people getting vaccinated at least with that one.
Precious friend, "vaccinated With no doctor Appointment/Discussion IF it is OK for me and my LOVED ones"? Then, how about all the Other "FDA FULLY approved disastrous drugs that Many are suing for"? What happened to The Scripture That States:

1Co_3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are."?

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well the Pfizer vaccine was fully approved by the FDA in the USA so I don't see a problem with people getting vaccinated at least with that one. But we still have some people that have held onto the conspiracy ideas here. I have a lot of them on facebook friend list. In time perhaps they'll come around, but I doubt it.

FDA approval only proves that they are corrupt as all the data is showing us that the vaccines have made it worse

Reactions: dev553344

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not getting an experimental, unapproved vaccine, (the only approval from the FDA is the EAU - Emergency Use Authorization) and becoming a guinea pig for unintended consequences and long term effects, because to date there are over 600,000 adverse effects, and over 14,000 deaths so far in America alone, that are being covered up and lied about.

For example, the real facts are that the most deaths are among vaccinated, not unvaccinated- and this article from Dr. Mercola exposes that fact - here’s a synopsis of the full article:

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, you’re not counted as fully vaccinated until a full 14 days have passed since your second injection in the case of Pfizer or Moderna, or 14 days after your first dose of Janssen, despite the fact that over 80% of deaths after the vaccines occur in this window. How convenient
  • Anyone who dies within the first 14 days post-injection is counted as an unvaccinated death.Not only does this inaccurately inflate the unvaccinated death toll, but it also hides the real dangers of the COVID shots, as the vast majority of deaths from these shots occur within the first two weeks
  • The CDC also has two different sets of testing guidelines — one for vaccinated patients and another for the unvaccinated. If you’re unvaccinated, CDC guidance says to use a cycle threshold (CT) of 40, known to result in false positives. If you’re vaccinated, they recommend using a CT of 28 or less, which minimizes the risk of false positives
  • The CDC also hides vaccine failures and props up the “pandemic of the unvaccinated” narrative by only counting breakthrough cases that result in hospitalization or death
  • Hospitals are still also reporting non-COVID related illnesses as COVID-19
Article: Vaccinated Deaths Are Now Being Listed as "Unvaccinated"

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend, "vaccinated With no doctor Appointment/Discussion IF it is OK for me and my LOVED ones"? Then, how about all the Other "FDA FULLY approved disastrous drugs that Many are suing for"? What happened to The Scripture That States:

1Co_3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are."?
So you're against the influenza vaccine? My aunt died of pneumonia and may have lived if she was vaccinated properly.

But as far as defiling the temple of God I would think the influenza virus or COVID-19 virus defiles the temple more than the vaccine to protect us.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FDA approval only proves that they are corrupt as all the data is showing us that the vaccines have made it worse
The vaccines have made it worse for the un-vaccinated people? The data suggests that the vaccine dampens the dangers of the mutations. I'm vaccinated so I'm not too worried.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The data suggests that the vaccine dampens the dangers of the mutations.
It would be foolish to believe any so-called "data" in support of any BOGUS vaccines. The reality is that the vaccines themselves are creating serious problems.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would be foolish to believe any so-called "data" in support of any BOGUS vaccines. The reality is that the vaccines themselves are creating serious problems.
What problems are you referring to?

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to date there are over 600,000 adverse effects, and over 14,000 deaths so far in America alone, that are being covered up and lied about.
Curtis, thanks for the info. Amazing is it not, in 1976, in the swine flu epidemic,
the vaccine WAS CANCELLED after there were 53 deaths reported!
Some WERE Much More Intelligent back then, eh?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The vaccines have made it worse for the un-vaccinated people? The data suggests that the vaccine dampens the dangers of the mutations. I'm vaccinated so I'm not too worried.

Yea sure... Let's trust the MSM after they lied to us constantly...

They said the vax would end covid...
They were wrong. It's made it worse

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea sure... Let's trust the MSM after they lied to us constantly...

They said the vax would end covid...
They were wrong. It's made it worse
I hear a lot of people on here saying the vaccine made covid worse. But viruses mutate regardless of vaccines. So no one can really prove that idea. Therefore it remains a conspiracy theory at best. I'm not much into ideas that can't be proven. Show me proof, scientific evidence that the vaccines have made the virus mutate then I'll believe.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Show me proof, scientific evidence that the vaccines have made the virus mutate then I'll believe.
The people who should be doing HONEST RESEARCH to show the world that this is exactly what is happening are too busy cooking the books and manufacturing bogus research to support the conspiracy.

Science has been completely prostituted so that one can no longer believe anything concerning COVID.
If you have not already discovered this, then you are living in a fantasy world.

The Omega Brief: Irrefutable Facts Behind COVID
The Omega Brief is comprised into four evidentiary sections of criminal activity involved in the coronavirus pandemic based upon:

I. CRIMINAL ACTIVITY BY EVIDENCE ATTAINED FROM PATENT FILINGS

II. FRAUDULENT IMPLEMENTATION OF EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION FOR PCR TESTING FOR DETECTING SARS–COV–2 AND COVID–19 VACCINE LICENSING

III. CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD THE UNITED STATES BY EVIDENCE OF UNPRECENDENTED RECKLESS IMPLEMENTATION OF EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION AND AGENCY RESTRICTIVE GUIDELINES

IV. CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD THE UNITED STATES AND ITS CITIZENS BY FAILING TO VET THE WHO, NIH, CDC, FDA, ET.AL. PANDEMIC SCIENCE, PROTOCOLS, AND REPORTING

Evidence establishes, that in order to achieve world distribution of an annual or bi–annual, mandatory influenza and/or coronavirus vaccine, the following possible goals would be necessary.

GOAL #1: Create “The New Normal campaign” for the purpose of “getting people to accept universal pan influenza, pan coronavirus vaccine.”
1. Create simulations and exercises of a pandemic.
2. Create a “new” virus, though it is really not new.
3. Leak the virus – Martin/Fuellmich interview.
4. Declare national / state / county emergencies.
5. Create media fear and hysteria.

GOAL #2: “Warp Speed” Vaccine Development.

1. In order for vaccine manufacturers to have green light for development for EUA licensing,
2. In order to effectively obstruct treatment options, the following Federal agencies, i. CDC directs state medical boards and state departments of health services (DSHS). ii. National Institute of Health (NIH) COVID–19 Treatment Guidelines directs physicians and hospitals and insurance companies.

GOAL #3:
COVID–19 vaccines to receive full FDA approval in order to be added to the childhood vaccine schedule, so that all “covered persons” are shielded from liability with the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986.

GOAL #4: Implement world–wide mandates for vaccine compliance with bio–evidenced, identification mark and force vaccine compliance through bio–trackable “passports” to buy, sell, or travel.

The Omega Brief: Irrefutable Facts Behind COVID | Principia Scientific Intl.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The people who should be doing HONEST RESEARCH to show the world that this is exactly what is happening are too busy cooking the books and manufacturing bogus research to support the conspiracy.

Science has been completely prostituted so that one can no longer believe anything concerning COVID.
If you have not already discovered this, then you are living in a fantasy world.

The Omega Brief: Irrefutable Facts Behind COVID
The Omega Brief is comprised into four evidentiary sections of criminal activity involved in the coronavirus pandemic based upon:

I. CRIMINAL ACTIVITY BY EVIDENCE ATTAINED FROM PATENT FILINGS

II. FRAUDULENT IMPLEMENTATION OF EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION FOR PCR TESTING FOR DETECTING SARS–COV–2 AND COVID–19 VACCINE LICENSING

III. CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD THE UNITED STATES BY EVIDENCE OF UNPRECENDENTED RECKLESS IMPLEMENTATION OF EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION AND AGENCY RESTRICTIVE GUIDELINES

IV. CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD THE UNITED STATES AND ITS CITIZENS BY FAILING TO VET THE WHO, NIH, CDC, FDA, ET.AL. PANDEMIC SCIENCE, PROTOCOLS, AND REPORTING

Evidence establishes, that in order to achieve world distribution of an annual or bi–annual, mandatory influenza and/or coronavirus vaccine, the following possible goals would be necessary.

GOAL #1: Create “The New Normal campaign” for the purpose of “getting people to accept universal pan influenza, pan coronavirus vaccine.”
1. Create simulations and exercises of a pandemic.
2. Create a “new” virus, though it is really not new.
3. Leak the virus – Martin/Fuellmich interview.
4. Declare national / state / county emergencies.
5. Create media fear and hysteria.

GOAL #2: “Warp Speed” Vaccine Development.

1. In order for vaccine manufacturers to have green light for development for EUA licensing,
2. In order to effectively obstruct treatment options, the following Federal agencies, i. CDC directs state medical boards and state departments of health services (DSHS). ii. National Institute of Health (NIH) COVID–19 Treatment Guidelines directs physicians and hospitals and insurance companies.

GOAL #3:
COVID–19 vaccines to receive full FDA approval in order to be added to the childhood vaccine schedule, so that all “covered persons” are shielded from liability with the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986.

GOAL #4: Implement world–wide mandates for vaccine compliance with bio–evidenced, identification mark and force vaccine compliance through bio–trackable “passports” to buy, sell, or travel.

The Omega Brief: Irrefutable Facts Behind COVID | Principia Scientific Intl.
Thanks Enoch you always bring me the best conspiracy ideas. #4 is a Joe Biden and the Democrats work. It's not so much conspiracy as it is abuse of power.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now a brief message from our sponsor:
14068173_1194810190588988_6158612816995874379_n.jpg

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still would like to see things speed up a bit more, so we can reach those targets quicker. 70% 2nd dose still too far away.
Josho i need to let you in on a lil secrete . Two days ago i went into the VA office for my bi yearly check up and exam .
Now , i have been struggling with some problems of getting extremely weak , a bit shakey and just often wore out real easy .
I was telling the doctor about my symptoms . You are never gonna believe me what she asked me next .
She said , and i quote , did you have a vaccine RIGHT before these symptoms started . ANY GUESSES on why SHE asked me that .
ME thinks the VA OFFICE and DOCTORS are seeing an increase on immune problems with vaccinated folks .
I pray they can end this madness of Biden and others before they end up doing a lot of LONG TERM damage to many folks .
JOSHO its not looking good at all my friend . Course i highly doubt this will make the news
SEEING THEY ALL IN BED with THE AGENDA . I KNEW this would start happening . I TRIED To tell us, ABOUT the POTENTIAL
long term effects of said shot .
Something aint right my friend . THEY have NO RIGHT to force this dangerous vaccine , or potentially dangerous vaccine on anyone .
LIke i said , dont be suprised when in the future we have an increase of IMMUNE COMPROMISED PROBLEMS in some of the vaccinated .
Auto immune disorders and such . IT went real BAD in the animal trials , AND INSTEAD of fixing the problem
THEY just used the same stuff for CORONA and then TESTED IT on the people . THIS is bad news my friend .
I am not saying EVERYONE who got vaccinated will develope immune problems , BUT if it is half as bad as it went
years earlier on animal trials , QUITE a few will . Its just not looking good .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now a brief message from our sponsor:
14068173_1194810190588988_6158612816995874379_n.jpg
Dont forget about number NINE . ONLY THOSE WHO GO WITH THE FLOW OF MAINSTREAM IDEALS , GET THE FUNDING .
ITS all a whores system now my friend . IF anyone who is smart sees a problem or learns something new
and that something NEW does not agree with their well selected MAINSTREAM IDEALS , WELL they dont GET THE FUNDS THEY NEED .
Most folks have no idea what has happend to our system . YEARS back this occured .
I guess next we will see a shot that helps people TO AGREE with global warming and etc .
Or maybe they will say , CORONA is helping the globe to warm and if anyone is not vaccinated they are harming the earth .
TRy not to laugh, i know that last idea sounds real out there , BUT LOOK at some of the things they are already saying
SO IT AINT THAT FAR OUT THERE .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Josho i need to let you in on a lil secrete . Two days ago i went into the VA office for my bi yearly check up and exam .
Now , i have been struggling with some problems of getting extremely weak , a bit shakey and just often wore out real easy .
I was telling the doctor about my symptoms . You are never gonna believe me what she asked me next .
She said , and i quote , did you have a vaccine RIGHT before these symptoms started . ANY GUESSES on why SHE asked me that .
ME thinks the VA OFFICE and DOCTORS are seeing an increase on immune problems with vaccinated folks .
I pray they can end this madness of Biden and others before they end up doing a lot of LONG TERM damage to many folks .
JOSHO its not looking good at all my friend . Course i highly doubt this will make the news
SEEING THEY ALL IN BED with THE AGENDA . I KNEW this would start happening . I TRIED To tell us, ABOUT the POTENTIAL
long term effects of said shot .
Something aint right my friend . THEY have NO RIGHT to force this dangerous vaccine , or potentially dangerous vaccine on anyone .
LIke i said , dont be suprised when in the future we have an increase of IMMUNE COMPROMISED PROBLEMS in some of the vaccinated .
Auto immune disorders and such . IT went real BAD in the animal trials , AND INSTEAD of fixing the problem
THEY just used the same stuff for CORONA and then TESTED IT on the people . THIS is bad news my friend .
I am not saying EVERYONE who got vaccinated will develope immune problems , BUT if it is half as bad as it went
years earlier on animal trials , QUITE a few will . Its just not looking good .
You made a lot of assumptions my friend, a lot of assumptions. I wouldn't be surprised if you got wrong ideas from assuming.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dont forget about number NINE . ONLY THOSE WHO GO WITH THE FLOW OF MAINSTREAM IDEALS , GET THE FUNDING .
ITS all a whores system now my friend . IF anyone who is smart sees a problem or learns something new
and that something NEW does not agree with their well selected MAINSTREAM IDEALS , WELL they dont GET THE FUNDS THEY NEED .
Most folks have no idea what has happend to our system . YEARS back this occured .
I guess next we will see a shot that helps people TO AGREE with global warming and etc .
Or maybe they will say , CORONA is helping the globe to warm and if anyone is not vaccinated they are harming the earth .
TRy not to laugh, i know that last idea sounds real out there , BUT LOOK at some of the things they are already saying
SO IT AINT THAT FAR OUT THERE .
The only ones pushing the vaccine are Biden and the Democrats, but they're pushing LGBT, abortion and anti God stuff anyways.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You made a lot of assumptions my friend, a lot of assumptions. I wouldn't be surprised if you got wrong ideas from assuming.
Assumptions can be wrong my friend . But they can also be right .
Next time in i might ask her why she said what she did about this . But i do KNOW this much .
The liberal news IS LYING TO US . And no i aint defending the fox news either .
WE are being purosefully feared up to help bring in more control over the world society .
That is a fact my friend . They are using this fear to manipulate the peoples
to set up a system which in time if one does not comply they can be shut out of system , TILL they comply .
THAT is not a world that will bode well my friend . Man is fallen in nature my friend .
Yet so many just trust blindly in men . Its gonna be the downfall of the entire world my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cursed is the man whose hope and trust is in men , but blessed is the man whose HOPE is in the LORD ALONE .
This world as a whole is about to learn a real hard lesson on why It ought to never have shown GOD the back .
And those who trusted in men are gonna wail in time under this new system they are fast creating .
CLING TO JESUS and LEARN those bibles is my advice .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Assumptions can be wrong my friend . But they can also be right .
Next time in i might ask her why she said what she did about this . But i do KNOW this much .
The liberal news IS LYING TO US . And no i aint defending the fox news either .
WE are being purosefully feared up to help bring in more control over the world society .
That is a fact my friend . They are using this fear to manipulate the peoples
to set up a system which in time if one does not comply they can be shut out of system , TILL they comply .
THAT is not a world that will bode well my friend . Man is fallen in nature my friend .
Yet so many just trust blindly in men . Its gonna be the downfall of the entire world my friend .
This is why we must vote Republican.