Vaccination Countdown to 70/80%

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is why we must vote Republican.
But what if most , not all , but most of them are already in bed with the enemy as well .
Me thinks both systems have been compromised . Though i can easily understand why it can be spotted
so much easier on the liberal side . They just been at it longer is all . How come nothing ever gets done , nothing really .
It seems the same stuff overall goes on . One side cheers when they are in power the other side grumbles
and then vice versa , YET NOTHING GETS DONE . Ponder on this for a bit . But yeah them liberals are highly dangerous my friend .I agree
with ya on that note .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But what if most , not all , but most of them are already in bed with the enemy as well .
Me thinks both systems have been compromised . Though i can easily understand why it can be spotted
so much easier on the liberal side . They just been at it longer is all . How come nothing ever gets done , nothing really .
It seems the same stuff overall goes on . One side cheers when they are in power the other side grumbles
and then vice versa , YET NOTHING GETS DONE . Ponder on this for a bit . But yeah them liberals are highly dangerous my friend .I agree
with ya on that note .
Biden and the Dems are abusing their power, and the republicans tend to empower the people to succeed in their own business. yes there is corruption in each and a lot of oversees money being made by both. We must choose our evil, which is better or worse. Dems are acting like dictators at the moment.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I hear a lot of people on here saying the vaccine made covid worse. But viruses mutate regardless of vaccines. So no one can really prove that idea. Therefore it remains a conspiracy theory at best. I'm not much into ideas that can't be proven. Show me proof, scientific evidence that the vaccines have made the virus mutate then I'll believe.

In science there is deductive reasoning...
A person makes a claim and it gets tested for its veracity.

The claim was that the vaccines would end covid... The result is that it hasn't... That's a refutation...

Has it made it worse? That's debatable. Maybe its too hard to tell so far...
If it continues into the northern winter then that would be evidence to show that it is getting worse

But their claim that there would be no more restrictions and covid would go away has been falsified. Therefore the vaccine roll-out should come to a halt especially given the hundreds of thousands of reported adverse reactions...

Not only that but their forcing the experimental needles using criminal tactics like bribery, coercion, blackmail, threats, extortion is evil to say the least. These are all criminal offences.

My body my choice

Then there is all this censorship...
Shutting down debate is the mark of a pseudo-science

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Also @devin553344

What is a conspiracy theory? Its a term used to ostracise speculation in order to shut down debate...
But speculation is a key part of science usually referred to as a hypothesis... To dismiss a claim as a conspiracy theory is to dismiss science all together

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In science there is deductive reasoning...
A person makes a claim and it gets tested for its veracity.

The claim was that the vaccines would end covid... The result is that it hasn't... That's a refutation...

Has it made it worse? That's debatable. Maybe its too hard to tell so far...
If it continues into the northern winter then that would be evidence to show that it is getting worse

But their claim that there would be no more restrictions and covid would go away has been falsified. Therefore the vaccine roll-out should come to a halt especially given the hundreds of thousands of reported adverse reactions...

Not only that but their forcing the experimental needles using criminal tactics like bribery, coercion, blackmail, threats, extortion is evil to say the least. These are all criminal offences.

My body my choice

Then there is all this censorship...
Shutting down debate is the mark of a pseudo-science
I wasn't aware that a claim was made that covid would go away with the vaccine. I remember reading articles that talked about booster shots and mutations before I was vaccinated.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also @devin553344

What is a conspiracy theory? Its a term used to ostracise speculation in order to shut down debate...
But speculation is a key part of science usually referred to as a hypothesis... To dismiss a claim as a conspiracy theory is to dismiss science all together
Sure. But a true conspiracy theory is called that usually because it lacks any kind of evidence.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden and the Dems are abusing their power, and the republicans tend to empower the people to succeed in their own business. yes there is corruption in each and a lot of oversees money being made by both. We must choose our evil, which is better or worse. Dems are acting like dictators at the moment.
Today is september eighteenth in the year of our Lord two thousand and twenty one .
On the said day , mentioned above , i , amigo de Christo being of sound mind and body
do make this one simple declaration unto all that breathes .
That this man does not choose ANY evil . JESUS ALONE is who my hope is in , as for the world and everyone in it
they are free to choose whom they shall serve . But as for me , ITS JESUS .
On the eve of election night in the year of our LORD twenty twenty , i told some folks
who would win . NO i did not mention any names . I simply said , the greater of the evil will win .
WOULD you LIKE to know HOW I knew that . GO read the bible . DOES GOD BLESS a nation that shows him the spine
and worse most all churches do the same , OR DOES HE DELIVER THEM OVER . I said the worst of the worst
would get into office . This whole world is going ONLY DOWNHILL . HOPE IN GOD and WIN SOULS TO JESUS .

Reactions: dev553344

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @Josho... OH my goodness... you made me spit my tea... It's Cristo's bird with an OPINION... hahahahahha

Reactions: Josho

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am going to find this funny ALL DAY.... so HAHAHAHAHAHA again for good measure...

Reactions: Josho

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Awell... It seems like Josh has learnt to make memes... Funny ones too...
Okay... Lets see...

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
and the meme WARS begin... this just might be BETTER than the GARDEN WARS..... HAHAHAHA...

EYES all bulgy and waiting with anticipation.... haha