Vaccination Countdown to 70/80%

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
HAHAHAHAHAAHA.... oh MAN.... I am enjoying this WAY too much... All this before 7 am....OH my goodness... LIFE is GOOD.

Josho- 2
Cristo- 1

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
HAHAHAHAHA.... I feel like I'm at a theatre ... front row seats...

It's a tie.... Josho-2.... Cristo-2.

Thank you to both of you for starting my day with a HUGE dose of JOY.... Humour seems to be something that many forget.

Edit.... Josho-3... Cristo-3

I'm off to the lake for an hour to begin my day... I bring JOY with me... Blessings to both of you.... THIS was what these forums needed...

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that number/percentage is greatly embellished. I know of way more unvaxed than vaxed people. I know a.labor and delivery nurse who is not vaxed. She was told to vax a woman who'd just had a baby via C-section. She refused!! This woman wasn't told or asked while in a clear state of mind. She was under influence of pain meds and coming out of anaesthesia. This is a reality of what is happening....people given something that could (and does) adversely affect her and her baby.... without their knowledge or choice.

Btw ....my daughter who got C19 recently, along with all the adults on vacation with her ....guess who did NOT get C19? The children ....my grandson was perfectly fine. He is breastfed. But the other children who are older .... perfectly fine even after multiple exposures.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just looked up Canada's numbers.... Apparently 66.973% of population in Canada is vaccinated.
This will probably go up because people are being BULLIED into getting vaccinated.... and if you
want to go anywhere... you will have to comply.
Of course ....this is only readying society for the Mark of the Beast. See how many "good Christians" will just give in so they can "get on with life"?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe that number/percentage is greatly embellished. I know of way more unvaxed than vaxed people.

I believe it depends on location. Most people in my state are willing to roll up their sleeves and get a jab.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe it depends on location. Most people in my state are willing to roll up their sleeves and get a jab.
I am in a different state than my children and their inlaws ....and in a different state than other relatives ....all of whom have not been vaxed. This represents several states in the US. And in my state, I know medical people who are 100% against it. People are dying from the vax. This information is being hushed. I personally know people who got vaxed and are now very sick.with the virus ...and I know testimonies from people close to me, in the health and wellness, and medical professions who know people who have died from complications caused by the vax ....or else are severely handicapped by the effects of the vax. These are not being reported, but pushed under the rug. There are so many troubling issues around all of this, auch as the refusal of doctors to give the med that is safest and PROVEN to actually work. I have a dear friend who was given a false positive and forced to take a drug in high dose to combat a virus he never had symptoms for. That med causes a brain bleed that has affected his eyesight and other things ...and causes other bleeding. When I told my chiropractor, she said that drug is known to cause internal bleeding, and multiple organ failure. Now, tell me again they're not lying???

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Of course ....this is only readying society for the Mark of the Beast. See how many "good Christians" will just give in so they can "get on with life"?
I don't think of it in terms of "good Christians" or "fearful Christians" or "deceived Christians"... I see this vaccine as a CHOICE... the government does not agree... however... I still have the CHOICE... it's just going to cost me... which is fine.

My daughter has received the vaccination... I do not think she is weak... fearful... deceived. This is the problem here... Christians are guilting Christians into compliance. I believe GOD has my daughter in HIS CARE... as well as all other Christians.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pray about it .....see what God shows you. I won't accuse your daughter.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pray about it .....see what God shows you. I won't accuse your daughter.
I HAVE prayed about it... I don't like this mentality that so many Christians seem to have embraced... There is an attitude of WELL... you've cooked your goose NOW... because you have received the vaccine.... Bye bye french fry... you are part of the DECEIVED now... no hope for you...

It is a disgusting and dangerous game that many Christians seem to be playing... Not sure if it's birthed from pride or fear (maybe both)... but it's spreading like wildfire... I don't see any difference from NON BELIEVERS to believers in this scenario... both the government and Christians are aiming to strike FEAR in one another... NOT a game I desire to play or be part of...

God is bigger than a vaccine... and I don't follow what the world is doing.... I am however deeply grieved with what many of the Christians are doing.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addy, I do not believe taking the vaccine is the unpardonable sin. I do, however, believe it is morally and Biblically wrong. But so is lying, cheating, coveting ....we're all guilty before God, except for the blood of Jesus.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Addy, I do not believe taking the vaccine is the unpardonable sin. I do, however, believe it is morally and Biblically wrong. But so is lying, cheating, coveting ....we're all guilty before God, except for the blood of Jesus.
Well... that is your opinion... and you are entitled to it... you are not alone. Making this a biblical disobedience is not something I can even begin to wrap my brain around.. nor do I wish to... so I think we should stop here... and agree to disagree.