Vaccination Countdown to 70/80%

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS SAVES LIVES . GOD is always in control .
Let it be heard round the world that GOD alone is in control . Have that SOLID TRUST IN GOD .
Though medicine is not sin , in the end a man could have had fifty shots and yet IF his time is up , its up .
And a man may have had no shots and yet walks and wades through a river of corona , YET GOD is fully able to keep them healthy .
IF a mans time is not up , ITS NOT UP . WE must come again to this kind of trust in GOD . ONLY GOD is worthy of this kind of trust .
And we must find that childlike trust and faith in HIM again and do so fast .

Reactions: Cristo Rei

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets reword this . You said my body my choice , in part this is true , but the deeper truth , the real truth is
our body dont even belong to us , Thus the new saying for the bird to say is this .....GODS body , HIS WILL be done .
Let me encourage you with this reminder my friend .
have you noticed that the side that hollers my body my choice , is also the biggest side that also attacks those who refuse the vaccine .
They make claims that , while it is our body and our choice , that still we are not free to make that choice due to
it could or might endanger others .
All the while they kill unborn babies . They say we put lives in danger , Yet they support WHAT WE KNOW FOR sure KILLS LIVES .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us all , as small children return to the total childlike faith and trust and hope in CHRIST alone , in GOD alone .
What peace abounds in the hearts and minds of those who trust is not in men and their devices , but in GOD ALONE .
For GOD determines when ones time is up . Let that be said again , IT IS GOD who determines when a persons time is up .
Ponder on the beauty of that . And if a lambs time is up , It flys to a far better place than it has ever known .
But unto those who deny and denied Christ , well that end is far worse than anything this world can do unto it .
THus the simple answer and all out conclusion is this , TRUST HOPE and HAVE ALL FAITH IN GOD ALONE .

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lets reword this . You said my body my choice , in part this is true , but the deeper truth , the real truth is
our body dont even belong to us , Thus the new saying for the bird to say is this .....GODS body , HIS WILL be done .
Let me encourage you with this reminder my friend .
have you noticed that the side that hollers my body my choice , is also the biggest side that also attacks those who refuse the vaccine .
They make claims that , while it is our body and our choice , that still we are not free to make that choice due to
it could or might endanger others .
All the while they kill unborn babies . They say we put lives in danger , Yet they support WHAT WE KNOW FOR sure KILLS LIVES .

Ye I know man... It was just a bit of meme word play, u know... Meme wars... Birds don't actually speak, right... LoL...

But I hear ya my friend... I hear ya

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good grief.... Can't Christians be light-hearted anymore?? without getting a warning or correction.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ye I know man... It was just a bit of meme word play, u know... Meme wars... Birds don't actually speak, right... LoL...

Hmmmm but we all know what the Pink Robin reckons... :rolleyes:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Let us march ever onward in the glorious Lord my friend . Having all hope in the glorious King .
Its always a joy to point to the reminders of the Lord .
I have truly found that every word of God , every word He inspired is good for our souls .
From every warning to every reminder it does such good unto the hearer and the doer of His word .
Let all praise and thank the glorious Lord .

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think you both did a brilliant job of lightening the mood and bringing JOY...

It's a TIE....

Reactions: Josho

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The LORD does indeed love his lambs . And as a faithful Father that loves his children , he warns and reminds
and chastens and corrects . For The desire of GOD is that none do perish , thus His love reminds us and points us always
in the right direction . RIGHT TO ALL HOPE and ALL TRUST IN CHRIST , in GOD alone .
For every word of GOD that was long , long ago recorded in torah , and the gospels , and later the letters of the apostels
works good unto the hearer and doer of said words . The LORD is with the lambs and are His workmanship created unto good works
to do those things that are always pleasing in His sight . The SPIRIT truly is our guide , our comforter , our consoler
and does guide us into truth . For the SPIRIT bears witness unto the truth . Let all be feasting daily upon those bibles .
Being stirred up to remembrance of the things that were written aforetime for our learning .

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ok.... I'm out... Not in the mood for chastening or correcting... I find it very sad that some can't even allow a few moments of JOY before CRASHING the party.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You were BRILLIANT this morning... You started something fun.... and added JOY...
Thank you... and good on Cristo for jumping to the occasion of a quick come-back.
Good work both of you... You certainly made my day!!!

Reactions: Josho

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ahhhhh! The liberals are controlling the narrative! The world is going to spin out of control! Where did they get all that power from? Lol

Reactions: TLHKAJ